Search the best hotels in Las Vegas
About Las Vegas
There’s nowhere quite like Las Vegas. The world’s most famous party town never ceases to draw a crowd, with spectacular nightlife, fabulous food, thrill-inducing casinos and exquisite resorts. Whether you’re travelling as a couple, with friends or as a family, there’s something from everyone in this dazzling Nevada destination. Accommodation options include everything from family-friendly resorts with onsite roller coasters to swish, all-suite hotels for grown-ups — some are happy for you to bring your furry friend too! Many of the best places to stay in Las Vegas are clustered around The Strip, within easy reach of one another, but we do have a few favourites on the outskirts of town, too — including one resort on the edge of the Red Rock Canyon National Conversation Area.
Vegas’ hotels offer bars made of ice, gondola rides, ancient Roman-inspired toga parties, 24-hour circuses, fairground rides, a replica Eiffel Tower and even a replica erupting volcano. Most boast their own expansive spas (many with hot tubs), casinos, restaurants and multiple swimming pools — luxury here seems to come as standard. The party never stops, and there’s an endless array of things to see and do. Don’t miss the city’s 550-foot tall High Roller, offering panoramic views as well as an excellent happy hour. For a more laid-back moment, amble around the Bellagio's Conservatory & Botanical Gardens or check out the Mob Museum, the Pinball Hall of Fame, the Shelby American Museum or the Neon Museum.
Beyond Vegas lies the vast Mojave Desert, the Valley of Fire and the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Enjoy a scenic drive, hike along desert trails or take to the skies for a bird’s eye view of the region’s natural wonders. The Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon are both within driving distance.
Base yourself in one of the glamorous hotels which started it all, or book a room in a sleek, new-built downtown tower for absolute luxury. The best places to stay in Las Vegas really do have it all!
The Best Places to Stay in Las Vegas
- The Venetian is a lavish recreation of Italy’s romantic canal city — complete with gondoliers and ornate classical decor. A palatial property, the resort features a 5-acre pool deck, as well as 19 restaurants, a nightclub and a casino. A splendid spot for an impressive Vegas stay with stacks of activities ideal for the whole family.
- NoMad Las Vegas is a chic addition to Park MGM Resort. Perched right on the Strip, interiors are inspired by grand European design. Expect leather headboards, wooden floors and a calming colour palette with trendy prints and indulgent free-standing baths in some of the bedrooms. The sumptuous bistro-style restaurant is a highlight! Stay here for the great location and grown-up feel.
- Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas is a glamorous spot with indulgent modern rooms set across 47 storeys, on the Strip. Pick this place for its sleek decor, three pools, creative cuisine by acclaimed Chef Gagnaire and cracking cocktails at the SkyBar. Slick and swish, this non-gaming hotel is all about luxury.
- Delano Las Vegas is an understated collection of contemporary suites promising fantastic service and a selection of curated culinary experiences in multiple restaurants. Choose this hotel for its sleek modern style and soothing cream-white-and-grey interiors, perfect for sophisticated couples, friends or families. Also dog-friendly!
- Wynn Las Vegas is a luxurious hotel with serene rooms and suites offering every indulgence. Pick this place for the chic interiors, multiple entertainment venues and superb eateries. Both the Encore Beach Club and the Delilah supper club have a wonderful Old Hollywood aesthetic.
For an elegant spa
- Encore at Wynn is a gorgeous extension of the original Wynn Resort. Expect sophisticated interiors, ideal for romantic couples, with magnificent views from floor-to-ceiling windows. The award-winning Spa at Encore promises a blissful, exotic retreat — try the ancient Moroccan Rhassoul clay treatment, or the luck-promoting massage therapy in the Couples’ Suite. Elegant and luxurious.
- Four Seasons Las Vegas is a five-storey luxury hotel on the Strip. Smaller — by Vegas standards — than many of the surrounding properties, it offers a more intimate set of non-gaming facilities and culinary delights. Rooms are spacious and soothing, with beautiful marble bathrooms. The world-class spa is a highlight. Treat yourself to a head-to-toe candle massage, or a rejuvenating all-day spa experience, including a massage, facial, detox wrap and more. Grown-up refinement.
- Vdara Hotel & Spa prides itself on being a soothing, serene space, where guests can feel rejuvenated. Suites are spacious and modern, with crisp, clean lines and all the mod-cons. The big draw is the world-class spa, set across 16,000 square feet. Try the signature Desert Rose therapy to restore your body's vibrancy.
For Epic Nightlife
- The Bellagio is Vegas’ most iconic casino hotel, towering behind its triumphant fountains. Richly decorated rooms are spacious and trendy; there’s a wide array of restaurants, as well as a spa, casino and nightclub onsite. Stay here for the ultimate big-night-out-in-Vegas experience!
- The Cromwell is an opulent party hotspot, with lavish rooms reminiscent of a Parisian boudoir — including hot pink touches and lots of leather. The Miami Beach-style rooftop bar, pool and club is the hub of the hotel, with dazzling views of the Strip. With just 188 rooms, this is a small boutique spot, compared to some of the big hitters. Bright, funky and fun for partygoing groups of friends.
- SLS Las Vegas is a bombastic Vegas choice, with a different design aesthetic in each of its three towers: old French romance in Lux (great for honeymooners), stylish minimalism in Story, and urbane comfort in World. Dance ’til dawn in the two clubs, hit the casino, and unwind in the outdoor pool or at the spa. A huge and immensely spoiling place for a party.
- The Palazzo is an enormous Vegas landmark, with more than 3,000 rooms, 16 restaurants and bars, seven pools, a casino and a nightclub. Hit the fifty boutique shops, treat yourself to a rejuvenating massage at the spa, and kick off your evening at the hotel club. Rooms ooze old-school glamour and the hotel is a partygoer’s paradise.
- Park MGM fuses European style reminiscent of the Belle Epoque with a hugely impressive line-up of shows at the resort's Dolby Live venue, as well as multiple swish bars, eateries and clubs. There's a glitzy casino and a spa, too. Party in style!
- The Cosmopolitan welcomes guests to let loose in absolute luxury, with exquisitely-appointed rooms and suites set around a 100,000 square-foot casino, impressive spa, three pools, various restaurants and glitzy nightlife venues. Sophisticated, funky and fun.
- M Resort Spa & Casino is a huge, futuristic-looking property on the edge of Las Vegas. Designed so that guests never feel the need to leave the resort, M has swish suites, an expansive spa, concerts, a casino, and a vast array of restaurants. Saturdays and Sundays are best spent at DayDream, an adults-only pool party spot with top DJs and a big buzz.
- Aria Resort & Casino has 4,000 rooms and suites offering splendid Vegas views. Within easy reach of the Park MGM entertainment venues, this enormous resort also boasts a plethora of eateries, three swimming pools, a huge spa and a hip casino. For an epic Las Vegas experience.
- New York New York is a New York-themed resort with plenty of activities for guests of all ages. The onsite rollercoaster and gaming arcade make this an especially appealing choice for families!
- Green Valley Ranch Resort offers a Mediterranean-style stay in an expansive resort complete with a spa, casino, multiple pools and a top-notch kids' club. Multi-room suites and private villas with kitchens and swimming pools are perfect for families.
- Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa is a super-smart hotel choice, featuring top-notch facilities as well as panoramic views of the Red Rock Canyon. Stay here for a balance of Las Vegas opulence and a sense of the great outdoors. There’s a casino, huge bowling alley, large outdoor pool and spoiling spa, as well as easy access to Nevada’s natural wonders. One for the whole family.
For Great Value
- Golden Nugget is a classic Las Vegas hotel, complete with a fantastic casino and an excellent array of nightlife venues and restaurants. Rooms and suites are appealingly affordable, allowing guests to experience Vegas for less. The hotel's 200,000-gallon shark tank aquarium and surrounding swimming pool are legendary.
For an apartment or holiday cottage
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option, we suggest that you visit our online partner Booking.com.
- Fly directly to Las Vegas International Airport and hop aboard a bus or taxi to your hotel.
- There are some epic road trip routes in Nevada! Contact our online partner Rentalcars if you would like to hire a car.
- Travel between June and September for the warmest weather. Winters can be very cold! Las Vegas is popular with visitors from around the world, so book your stay well in advance to avoid missing out.
STILL NOT SURE?
- Explore our list of all the best places to stay in Reno.
- Alternatively, expand your search to see our pick of the best places to stay in Nevada.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Las Vegas
Best Hotels in Las Vegas
New York New York Las Vegas 2024 rooms from £54Families - One of the city's better family-friendly options. Kids will love NYC theme, child-friendly menus & entertainmentTheme hotel - Walk down cobbled streets & visit all of New York's major sites without leaving the propertyValue chic - Low season rates offer incredible value for money in the heart of Las VegasRestaurant - 15 restaurants offer all the cuisine you would find in NYC; American, Italian, Mexican, Chinese, a steakhouse & Irish pub
New York-themed hotel boasting a rollercoaster, casino, arcade & fifteen restaurants! Comfortable rooms decorated in classic style offer a good value base for dipping into Vegas's entertainment scene. Walk to a range of attractions or relax at the outdoor pool & spa. A crowd-pleaser for fun-seekers. See More
Green Valley Ranch Resort Las Vegas (Henderson) 495 rooms from £56Spa breaks - One of the best spas in town; indulge with more than 20 treatment rooms, mixed steam rooms, hot tubs & private outdoor lap poolSwimming Pool - Large lagoon pool with sandy beach, cabanas & food service is a major draw. The Pond offers an adult-only option with bar & DJsFamilies - As well as family-friendly rooms & suites, a Kids Club, sandy beach, arcade games & cinema ensure entertainment for all agesTotal relaxation - Perfect for those keen to avoid the crowds of Vegas but still enjoy everything it has to offerRecommended by - Frommers
Glossy Mediterranean-style resort in suburban Las Vegas. The glam Spanish-style structure has impressive facilities including a casino, cinema, spa, pools & Kids Club. Multi-room suites & villas with kitchens & private pools are ideal for families. A relaxing retreat for fun in the sun. See More
Golden Nugget Las Vegas 2419 rooms from £59Casino - The hotel is twinned with a casino.Spa - State of the art spa.Swimming Pool - Stunning Outdoor PoolRestaurant - Recommended.
Park MGM Las Vegas 2605 rooms from £82City Style - Great design-led option for those looking for something slightly different from the classic Vegas hotel sceneSwimming Pool - Three sleek outdoor pools features on-trend pastel colour palettes & vintage-style cabanas, pods & daybeds with Miami Beach feelRestaurant - Highlights of more than 10 dining options include Bavette’s Steakhouse & Best Friend Korean restaurantSights nearby - It's a short stroll to Vegas's Bellagio Conservatory, Botanical Gardens & famous fountains
Elegant luxury hotel with classy yet on trend boutique feel. Vintage European-inspired interiors conjure up a Belle Epoque quality across multiple restaurants & bars, while airy public spaces are sleek & contemporary. Three pools work for partying or relaxation. There's also a casino, theatre & spa. See More
M Resort Spa & Casino Las Vegas 390 rooms from £82City Style - A sleek stay designed for guests to stay on site with a state-of-the-art spa, large pool, and (of course) the entertainmentClose to nightlife - No need to go out here - watch everything from boxing matches to high-energy concerts to the most popular bands and artistsRestaurant - The restaurant choice is wide and ranges from a sleek steakhouse to more laid-back optionsSpa - Expect an enormous range of treatments at the world-class Spa Mio
A large futuristic-looking property set on the edge of Las Vegas. Spacious and atmospheric rooms have a suitably nightclub-y feel to them. This property is really designed for guests to stay on-site, with an expansive spa, concerts, a casino, and more restaurants than you can count to choose from. See More
The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas 3027 rooms from £91City Style - This is undeniably one of the most glamourous resorts on The Strip — expect every conceivable luxury on offerHotel Entertainment - With ample entertainment options on site from cabaret to the casino, there is hardly a need to leaveShort break - Well suited to a fun and fast weekend breakRestaurant - There are no less than 19 dining options spanning every cuisine you could wish for!Recommended by - Tablet
A glitzy and expansive resort & casino set in a prime location on The Strip. Stylish rooms are well designed with an iPad control system, swish modern style, and decadent bathrooms. Expect endless dining and drinking options (including classics like Momofuku), entertainment venues, and a spa. See More
The Cromwell Las Vegas Strip 188 rooms from £97Casino - Play Craps, Black Jack, Roulette and Baccarat at this highly-rated and award-winning casinoShort break - Come here with a group of friends to party hard for a short but sweet weekendFull of characterHouse party feel - Be prepared to meet people.
Vava-voom boutique party hotspot. Rooms are boudoir-esque with opulent Parisian-style decor, lots of leather and hot pink touches. The real stand-out is the Miami-beach roof-top pool, bar and club with views of the strip. After hitting the slots head to the nightclub, all without leaving the hotel. See More
Vdara Hotel & Spa Las Vegas 1400 rooms from £116Spa breaks - A 16,000 sq ft retreat set over two floors. Expect European heat experiences, private consultations & natural treatmentsTotal relaxation - Unlike most luxury Vegas hotels, the absence of a night club or casino create a relaxing environmentSwimming Pool - Rooftop pool offers a glamourous setting for enjoying the Vegas sun. The terrace offers cabanas, loungers & smaller plunge poolsRestaurant - In addition to more than 10 nearby restaurants, Starbucks, breakfast cafe & lounge bar offer lighter options around the clock
Elegant & luxurious all-suite property set within a contemporary tower minutes from The Strip. Tasteful Asian-style decor makes for a welcome change; suites combine rich wood paneling, plush carpets & spoiling bathrooms. Destination spa, rooftop pool & lounge bar give the feel of an urban resort. See More
SLS Las Vegas Las Vegas Strip 1613 rooms from £116Restaurant - Enormous range of cuisines served onsite: sushi, carnivorous fare, Asian cuisine and moreDesigner - Three different design aesthetics are tastefully executed in the SLS Las VegasSwimming Pool - Expansive seasonal outdoor poolsSpa
A bombastic luxury hotel on the Las Vegas Strip. Three design aesthetics have been applied in interiors: old French romance in the Lux tower; minimalist sleek style in the Story tower; and urbane comfort in the World tower. Outdoor pool, bars and restaurants, two clubs, fitness centre, spa, casino. See More
Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa Las Vegas (Summerlin) 816 rooms from £149Views - Views of the Red Rock canyon from some rooms and of Las Vegas from others.Swimming Pool - Outdoor pool, beach area with cabanas.Restaurant - Japanese or Italian cuisine.Spa - Very zen spa
From rustic Americana to sophisticated deluxe, the Red Rock Casino's rooms offers a sense of balance that is sometimes hard to find in the fanstasmagoria of Las Vegas. The casino has everything you could want, and a wide offering of cuisines caters for all tastes. Outdoor pool, gym, spa and salon. See More
NoMad Las Vegas Las Vegas 293 rooms from £132City Style - A grand and sophisticated choice for a Las Vegas hotel on The StripRestaurant - A stunning space housing over 25000 books and serving delicious dishes including truffle laced roast chickenSwimming Pool - The outdoor pool is the place to be for a DJ accompanied pool party in spring and summer monthsDesigner - All the NoMad's rooms have been designed by French architect and designer Jacques Garcia
A grown-up addition to the renowned casino hotel, Park MGM Resort, set right on The Strip. Rooms are inspired by European design with leather headboards and wooden floors. The grand restaurant is designed like an old fashioned library and is particularly renowned for its roast chicken! A chic stay. See More
The Venetian Las Vegas (Nevada) 4027 rooms from £164Kayaking - The Venetian Style: Take a gondolier down the Grand Canal.Sights nearby - Madame Tussauds to meet the stars.Lively - Hip and happening.Full of characterRecommended by - Tablet
The city of Venice in the middle of the Nevada Desert. From gondolier to decor, statue to 15th Century fresco - it is an impressive replica. Marble runs into the bathrooms, comfort is the key here. Canyon Ranch Spa mirrors this luxury. With 19 restaurants, a nightclub, casino and a 5-acre pool deck. See More
The Bellagio, Las Vegas Las Vegas (Nevada) 3993 rooms from £180FireplaceSights nearby - Take a stroll along The Strip and see all the sights.Lively - Hip and happening.SpaRecommended by - Tablet
Famously behind the Bellagio Fountains, this luxury casino hotel shows "O" from Cirque de Soleil. Rooms are richly decorated and luxuriously spacious. With a handful of restaurants offering from Japanese tapas to al Fresco dining overlooking the fountains. Spa, casino, nightclub all onsite. See More
Aria Resort & Casino Blvd Las Vegas 4004 rooms from £187City Style - The design is sleek & chic, filled with well selected pieces of art, and devoid of the gimmicky style that plagues Las VegasValue chic - With rooms starting at around the $130 mark — this is great value considering the extensive facilities and luxe designRestaurant - There are 20 restaurants to choose from ranging from casual to upscaleSpa - Expect Japanese stone sauna beds and the usual high-end treatments
Set a short distance from The Strip, Aria Resort boasts a genuinely stylish stay. Sexy rooms are decorated in dark hues giving them a grown-up vibe; each has epic city views, deep soaking tubs, and tablet-controlled gadgets. With 20+ restaurants, bars, a casino, and a spa, there is no need to leave! See More
Delano Las Vegas Las Vegas Strip 1117 rooms from £205Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.OpulentSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorRestaurant - Recommended.
The pinnacle of Las Vegas opulence: an eye-catching golden tower with over 1000 luxury suites, overlooking the infamous Las Vegas strip. Pool, 'beachside' casino, gym, spa, sauna. Restaurants serve Mediterranean and classic US cuisine; bars offer panoramic views. Interiors are sleek and modern. See More
Wynn Las Vegas Las Vegas 2611 rooms from £249City Style - Design ranges from sleek modernism to the whimsical realms of Gaudi-esque style - there is a design surprise at every turn here!Luxury - A property that is hard to beat on The Strip. Expect knock out rooms, exceptional amenities, and high-end serviceGolf - The property has its own 18-hole championship golf courseSpa - Enjoy pure decadence at The Spa at Wynn
This hotel group are synonymous with luxury and The Wynn, located on The Strip, is no exception. Exciting design ranges from sleek modern rooms to outlandish and whimsical features throughout. With a spectacular spa, first-class dining, a golf course, theatres & casino, you'll wish for nothing here. See More
The Palazzo Las Vegas (Nevada) 3066 rooms from £297Sights nearby - Big Shot is the highest amuseument ride in the world.Landmark - On the notorious 4 miles known as 'The Strip'.Lively - Hip and happening.Private Hot Tub
On 'The Strip' luxurious, lively hotel offers it all. Rooms and bathrooms are spacious with all the mod-cons. Boasting 16 restaurants and bars, 7 pools, 50 boutique shops, casino, nightclub, a spa and fitness centre - there isn't a need to leave. Location offers perfect spot to see the desert city. See More
Encore at Wynn Las Vegas Strip 2034 rooms from £311Restaurant - A number of award-winning restuarants. From fine to casual dining & even vegan options. Surely something to please everyoneSwimming Pool - Beautiful waterfall pools and hot tubs sit surrounded by pristine gardens. Reserve a private cabana for the daySpa - Indulgent award-winning spaLively - Hip and happening.
A fabulous extension of the original Wynn resort. Equally luxurious and sophisticated. The rooms are chic and stylish with floor-ceiling windows affording spectacular views of the city that never sleeps. Glamorous nightclubs, exceptional restaurants, boutique shops, spas, magnificent pools. See More
Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas Las Vegas Strip 392 rooms from £438Views - Views of the Las Vegas Strip or the the city are available in all roomsSights nearby - Being on "The Strip" all of Las Vegas' bright lights are close by.Swimming Pool - Outdoor swimming pool and rooftop terrace poolsRestaurant - Enjoy modern French fusion cuisine at Twist
Stylish, high-calibre hotel with 47 storeys, located on the Las Vegas Strip. Every fibre of the impeccable interiors exudes glamour and quality, with sleek contemporary decor. Huge windows give views over the city. Creative cuisine, outdoor pool, full-service spa, 23rd-floor modern bar. See More
Four Seasons Las Vegas Las Vegas (Nevada) 424 rooms from £540Cooking classes - Cooking with the stars - celebrity chefs welcome people to learn from them at the Four Seasons.Short break - McCarran Internation Airport is 15 minute drive away.Sights nearby - Madame Tussaud's Las VegasFull of characterRecommended by - Tablet
Heart of Vegas this smaller (comparatively) five story hotel has a spa, pool, gym and spectacular views of both mountains and the strip. The plush rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows and marble bathrooms. Choices are Italian at Veranda, PRESS for cocktails and Charlie Palmer's steak. See More