Search the best hotels in Philadelphia
The largest city in Pennsylvania, Philadelphia is steeped in history. It was the site of the 1776 Declaration of Independence, and, a few years later, the signing of the US Constitution. Full of iconic sights — from City Hall and Independence Hall to the Liberty Bell — it also boasts a rich arts scene and has heaps of foodie appeal. Accommodation options range from cosy B&Bs to swish luxury hotels, fit for a range of budgets. Our selection of the best places to stay in Philadelphia also boasts an unusually extensive array of self-catering suites and apartments, ideal for those looking to visit for longer.
Philadelphia’s artistic treasures are clustered in the north-western part of the city, including the fabulous Barnes Foundation and the Rodin Museum. Discover the city on foot or by bicycle to spot some of the 3,600+ murals brightening public spaces, the fantastic Museum of Art and the Benjamin Franklin Museum. Head to the Avenue of the Arts for top-notch theatrical shows, see historic highlights towards the east of the downtown area, and look out for eclectic events and exhibitions hosted by the city’s thriving university population. The Eastern State Penitentiary has preserved the cell where gangster Al Capone was held — in considerable style — which makes for an intriguing stop.
Foodies will delight in the wonders of the Italian Market — the oldest outdoor market in the country — the Reading Terminal Market and the vast array of fine dining restaurants, charming bistros, outdoor cafés and bustling food trucks. Head to Love Park for a stroll and to savour favourite speciality snacks. You certainly won’t go hungry in Philly!
This is a brilliant city for on-foot explorations, guided walking tours or leisurely cycling. Use our list of the best places to stay in Philadelphia to choose a city pad with the right vibe and location for you, whether in the historic centre, the lively downtown area or close to the Delaware River.
The Best Places to Stay in Philadelphia
For Great Value
- Inn on Camac is an intimate downtown B&B set above a classic neighbourhood bar. Modern rooms are compact and cosy, with lovely bathrooms. An affordable, safe choice for a trip to Philly, close to the city's longest-running gay bar, Tavern on Camac. Adults only.
- Sonder - Old City has an inviting retro feel, with quirky furniture and lots of light. Well-equipped kitchens, washing machines and self-check in make this a perfect pick for longer stays. Great value.
For an Intimate Base
- WM Mulherin's Sons offers just four rooms, set above an excellent Italian restaurant. Expect exposed brick walls, leather sofas, record players and lots of light. Fishtown's buzzing nightlife is just around the corner. For foodies, couples or friends. Adults only.
- Akwaaba Philadelphia is a charming small hotel in the University City district. The six rooms and suites have hardwood floors, antique furnishings and lovely sash windows. Breakfast and afternoon refreshments are plentiful, and rooms have their own kitchenettes — ideal for long-stay travellers. Chic, cosy and well-placed for seeing the university sights.
- Rittenhouse 1715 is nestled on a leafy street just around the corner from Rittenhouse Square. Brilliant for a romantic break or family trip, this boutique pad has 23 classic guest rooms, with opulent textiles and antique furnishings. Charming.
- Morris House Hotel is not only in the city's historic heart but is itself a National Historic Landmark. The property's 15 rooms house antique desks, four poster beds and marble bathrooms. The candlelit courtyard is the perfect place to savour delectable French cuisine from M Restaurant, and the deeply knowledgable staff are a real asset when getting to grips with the city. Very romantic.
- Thomas Bond House is an elegant, 12-room B&B in the heart of the old city. Dating back to 1769, the property has been carefully restored, with period furniture and exposed beams revealing lots of character. The reception rooms are very grand. For business or leisure, close to heaps of attractions.
- Cornerstone B&B is a charming spot with six individually styled traditional rooms in a historic home just north of University City. Modern bathrooms have whirlpool tubs, gourmet breakfasts set you up for the day, and the vibe is intimate and welcoming.
For Heritage Grandeur
- Hotel Monaco, in the former Lafayette Building, offers bold, eclectic interiors set behind an impressive Greek Revival façade. A lively hotel with a complimentary wine hour each evening, and a central location with views of the Liberty Bell Centre and historic parks.
- The Notary Hotel sits on Penn Square. A hugely imposing building, it has sophisticated interiors which merage traditional and contemporary design — some rooms have expansive city views. Buzzing Sabroso + Sorbo restaurant-bar is an excellent place to kick off your night. Very special.
- Hotel Palomar once housed the American Institute of Architects, and this 1929 icon now boasts 230 light, contemporary rooms with luxurious touches, work by local artists and a top-notch restaurant serving American cuisine. Borrow bikes to explore! A grand choice for foodies, couples or families.
For Families or Groups
- Aloft Downtown Philadelphia is housed in the 1920s Liberty Title Building, with high ceilings, original windows and spectacular artwork. A bright and buzzing choice for a lively city break, complete with an outdoor lounge bar, pool table and gym. For groups or families with teenagers.
- AKA University City is a sleek modern building with a collection of luxury apartments promising epic city views. With a pool, cinema room and atmospheric restaurant-bar, you'll want for nothing here!
- Roost Midtown is a cracking choice for families or groups. Offering a selection of studios and multi-bedroom apartments with fully equipped kitchens and chic retro design, this is the perfect city crashpad. There are free bikes for exploring and excellent coffee, as well as access to The Sporting Club at Bellvue for swimming, boxing and basketball. Live like a local.
- Roost Rittenhouse promises indulgent apartments in a grand historic building overlooking Rittenhouse Square. Expect orginal features as well as high-end gadgets. Ideal for business travellers, families or small groups in search of independence.
- Lokal Hotel Old City has a small selection of chic suites with a cool, industrial vibe. Blue-painted kitchenettes make this a great base for longer trips. There's even a two-bedroom loft for friends or families. Very chic and well-located.
- Sonder - Vine offers sleek, self-catered apartments with an enviable roof terrace overlooking the Old City. The steel windows and red brick building give this spot an industrial feel. All room types sleep up to 4 guests, making this a top choice for families or small groups of friends.
- Four Seasons Philadelphia offers a sleek, contemporary stay, with a spectacular 57th-floor infinity pool boasting brilliant city views, delectable cuisine by award-winning chefs and a soothing spa, this is a real winner. For couples, families or business travellers.
- The Rittenhouse houses sumptuous rooms and suites with wonderful city views from the hotel's location on Rittenhouse Square. With one of the best spas in the city, a gorgeous fine dining restaurant and elegant tea house, this is a terrific choice for traditional luxury. Very romantic.
- Fitler Club promises an exclusive experience in the heart of the city, as part of a fabulous members' club. Think cutting-edge design in 15 rooms and suites, an indoor swimming pool, gym, spa treatments and gourmet dining. There are also yoga classes and simulated golf. For business trips or couples' escapes. Very unusual.
- The Ritz Carlton Philadelphia is a glamorous grand dame, offering slick Ritz Carlton service and world-class amenities, including a full service spa, events venue, fine dining options and child-friendly facilities. For absolute luxury, in an imposing historic hotel.
FOR AN APARTMENT OR COTTAGE
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option, we suggest that you visit our online partner Booking.com.
- Fly to Philadelphia International Airport, just 20 minutes' drive from the city centre by car or bus.
- Pennsylvania is a wonderful state for a road trip! Contact our online partner Rentalcars if you would like to hire a car.
- Travel between June and September for temperatures averaging between 25°C and 30°C, or come in the spring or autumn for cooler weather. Expect cold winters.
STILL NOT SURE?
- Explore our pick of all the best places to stay in Pittsburgh.
- Broaden your search to include the best places to stay in Pennsylvania.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Philadelphia
Best Hotels in Philadelphia
Sonder - Old City Philadelphia 7 rooms from £64Self catering - Each unit comes with a full kitchen complete with a dishwasher & a washing machine making this a comfortable self-catering stayLocal exploring - Well located in the historic centre meaning there are a wide choice of cultural attractions, restaurants, and boutiques nearbyFamilies - Some of the suites come with a sofa bed in the living room — ideal for familiesSights nearby - Visit nearby renowned monuments such as the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall
A stylish collection of self-catering suites in the historic centre. Airy spaces are beautifully styled with modern art, Scandi-style furniture, and expansive windows. Each comes with a well-equipped kitchen and a washing machine. With self-check-in, this is ideal for independent travellers. See More
Sonder - The Queen Philadelphia 30 rooms from £87Local exploring - Perfect base from which to explore Queen Village on foot; it's quickly becoming one of the city's coolest neighbourhoodsValue chic - Affordable rates make this a great long-stay option - especially for friends travelling togetherSights nearby - Walk to the city's Independence Hall, Liberty Bell or the Magic GardensRestaurant - Ground-floor restaurant is a handy option if you fancy a bite
Great value rooms in a trendy downtown neighbourhood. Exposed brick & steel beams hark to its industrial past while compact rooms offer a fresh modern feel; think statement walls & mid-century furnishings. Guests share access to a stunning rooftop terrace plus a small restaurant. Minimalist cool. See More
Sonder - Sixteen Hundred Philadelphia 41 rooms from £101Museums - Located in the heart of Museum District. Walk to The Philadelphia Museum of Art, Rodin Museum & Barnes FoundationRoof terrace - Epic roof terrace offers stunnings views over the Phili skyline, plus relaxed areas to chill & dine with friendsSelf catering - Feel right at home with dishwashers, in-room laundy facilities & artisinal coffeeCity Style - Slick yet cosy loft-style living in a super trendy part of town
Beautiful apartments within the city's Museum District. Soaring ceilings, large windows & on-trend furnishing give a light & airy feel to smartly designed studios. Well-equipped kitchens, separate bedrooms & spacious living areas feel just like an upmarket home. Suits stylish independent travellers. See More
Sonder - Vine Philadelphia 15 rooms from £102Roof terrace - Relax on comfy sit out furniture on the stunning roof terrace; it offers amazing views over the city & river beyondLocal exploring - Old City location combines cobblestone streets & historic attractions with hip & happening contemporary vibeSelf catering - Feel right at home with dishwashers, in-suite laundry facilities, fast wifi & delicious artisanal coffeeCity Style - A seriously stylish base from which to experience this buzzing part of the city
Sleek self-catered apartments with an enviable roof terrace in the Old City. Redbrick exterior, steel windows & duplex layouts give an industrial feel. Plush light-filled interiors with unique furnishings & modern art channel understated contemporary style. Cool & comfortable city bolthole. See More
Penn's View Hotel Philadelphia 51 rooms from £112Local exploring - Set on the edge of the hipster Old City, there are plenty of attractions along with trendy eateries and boutiques to exploreRomantic Break - For couples the rooms with jetted spa baths and gas fireplaces make for a cosy staySights nearby - The Liberty Bell and Independence Hall are only half a mile awayRestaurant - The Panorama restaurant serves reinventions of Italian classics
A historic hotel offering bags of charm near the Old City. Rooms differ in design but all have polished wooden floors and historic prints. The best have balconies, jetted tubs, and fireplaces. With one of the city's most popular Italian restaurants, this is a hit with couples and families alike. See More
Inn on Camac Philadelphia 6 rooms from £113Local exploring - A super central spot walking distance from many of Philadelphia's sites, shops & entertainmentGay friendly - Situated in the heart of the city's gay neighbourhoodLocal markets - Stroll to Reading Terminal Market, the city's famous farmer's market that dates from 1892Barefoot Luxury - Get a great nights sleep; features W Hotel mattresses & linens
Intimate self-service downtown inn set above a classic neighbourhood bar. Newly refurbished rooms are compact, cosy, light & airy; they feature mid-century furnishings, modern bathrooms, soothing colour palettes & super comfy beds. An affordable gay-friendly option for both business or leisure. See More
Morris House Hotel Philadelphia 15 rooms from £119Sights nearby - Liberty Bell, Christ Church & Ben Franklin Grave.Romantic - Good for couples.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Outstanding location
Built in 1787, the charming Morris House is now one of Philly's leading boutique hotels. Original sash and shutter windows, antique furnishings and wooden floors, combine with the finest linens, bathrobes and service to give this hotel it's unique blend of history and opulence. A must visit! See More
Sonder - Liberty Place Philadelphia 41 rooms from £122Local exploring - Happening Centre City neighbhourhood is known for its historic achitecture, entertainment venues, restaurants, shops & parksSelf catering - Every unit comes with a fully-equipped kitchen, dishwashers, in-suite laundry, bathroom essentials & artisanal coffeeValue chic - For larger groups, this offers unbeatable value & high levels of comfort in the very heart of townFamilies - All apartments sleep a minimum of four guests; two-bedroom options fit up to six
With the feel of an elegant home plus all contemporary comforts, these classy & spacious self-catering apartments offer a welcoming pied-à-terre for couples & families. Oriental rugs, chic wallpaper & traditional furnishings add warmth to modern kitchens & bathrooms. Cosy chic in the city centre. See More
Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast Philadelphia 6 rooms from £125Local exploring - The B&B is just steps from Centre City on the Banks of the Schuylkill River, making it the perfect base for discovering the citySights nearby - Discover and learn all about the animals at Philadelphia ZooLocal markets - Find local produce at the Reading Terminal MarketRestrictions on children - Children over the age of 12 are welcome
A charming and historic B&B in the heart of Philadelphia. Elegant, traditional, rooms feature antique furnishings, historic artworks and modern bathrooms with whirlpool tubs. Delicious gourmet breakfast includes fresh pastries and juices. A perfect base for exploring the city's sights and nature. See More
Sonder - The Heid Philadelphia 96 rooms from £129Groups - Two bedroom suites comfortably sleep up to six. The chic yet casual feel works for friends looking to hang out & chill togetherLocal exploring - Well-suited to explore Callowhill neighbourhood - aka Loft District - known for its historic buildings & cobblestone streetsBusiness meetings - Return to a styish pied-a-terre after events at the Pennsylvania Convention Center - just 5 minutes walk awaySights nearby - The neighbhourhood is known for its colourful art scene; check out Rail Park or Underground Arts for performing arts
Loft-style studios & apartments in the Callowhill neighbourhood. Sleek industrial aesthetic with glossy touches gives a New York feel to double-height open-plan spaces; think soaring steel windows, funky artwork & stylish furnishings. An affordable choice for cool & contemporary city living. See More
Lokal Hotel Old City Philadelphia 6 rooms from £133Self catering - Spacious suites complete with well-equipped kitchenettes and high speed internet make this ideal for longer staysCity Style - If you are looking for a place that feels like a dream home in the heart of the city, this is itFamilies - Betsy, the two-bedroom family loft, offers small families lots of space and privacySights nearby - Liberty Bell, Penn’s Landing and the Benjamin Franklin Bridge are all easily accessible
A small collection of impossibly chic suites (more like mini apartments) set in the Old City. Interiors perfectly blend vintage and industrial furnishings. Picture hand plastered walls, brass fittings, and Old Masters inspired artworks. With kitchenettes, this is ideal for independent stays. See More
Roost Rittenhouse Philadelphia 27 rooms from £137City Style - With the feel of a chic boutique hotel and the privacy of your own home, this is a stylish choice for a city crashpadFull of characterDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Tablet
A grand historic building, overlooking Rittenhouse Square, which has been carefully converted into luxury apartments. Original features remain with working fireplaces, sash windows, and parquet flooring. But now there are high-end gadgets, work areas and chic modern design. Ideal for long stays. See More
Thomas Bond House Philadelphia 12 rooms from £139Local exploring - Perfectly located within walking distance of many historic sites, restaurants, world-class shopping, and museumsSights nearby - Visit the Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the National Constitution Center and the Betsy Ross HouseFull of characterTraditional
An elegant B&B, dating back to 1769, set in the heart of the old city. Carefully restored rooms are decorated with beautiful period furniture, traditional fabrics and feature wooden floors and sash windows. Downstairs, the reception rooms are equally grand. Well suited for business or leisure. See More
Roost Midtown Philadelphia 27 rooms from £144City Style - Live like a local in one of the stylish apartments decked out with chic artwork and vintage piecesFamilies - The two-bedroom apartments with fully equipped kitchens are a great choice for small familiesSights nearby - The historic City Hall, one of Philadelphia's most iconic buildings, is located just across from the hotelRecommended by - Tablet
Chic apartments set in a grand downtown building. Accommodation size ranges from studio to two-bed apartments, however, all feature fully equipped kitchens, chic design, hardwood floors, and high ceilings. Expect hipster touches such as free bikes and artisan coffee. A perfect city crashpad. See More
Hotel Palomar, Philadelphia Philadelphia (Pennsylvania) 230 rooms from £148Local exploring - Bang in the centre of town, so ideal for checking out all of Philadelphia's best bits.Sights nearby - Benjamin Franklin Memorial.Full of characterOpulentRecommended by - Tablet
Previously the American Institute of Architects, this iconic 1929 Art Deco hotel is now home to local artists' works. Contemporary, light rooms offer luxury touches like Frette linens and Bigelow toiletries. Square 1682 serves contemporary American cuisine and there are bikes to borrow for exploring See More
Akwaaba Philadelphia Philadelphia 6 rooms from £152Local exploring - Well located with the city's major universities nearby as well as the city centre with its galleries, museums, and restaurantsSelf catering - All rooms have a full kitchen or a kitchenetteTraditional
A charming small hotel set in the University City area. Rooms and suites are individually styled but each has hardwood floors, antiques, and sash windows. Breakfast and afternoon refreshments are offered. However, each room has a kitchen or kitchenette making it ideal for independent travellers. See More
Roost East Market Philadelphia 60 rooms from £158City Style - With sleek modern design, a roof terrace pool, and a very central postcode — it doesn't get much hipper than thisSelf catering - Each apartment has an individual Bosch washer & dryer and a full kitchen making it ideal for longer staysSwimming Pool - Heated roof terrace poolDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Tablet
A stunning collection of uber-hip apartments set in the heart of the city. Each is different but all have high ceilings, warehouse-style windows, chic modern furniture & artworks, and kitchens. with added extras like a community veg garden, housekeeping, and a roof terrace pool, this is true luxury. See More
The Notary Hotel Philadelphia 499 rooms from £163Local exploring - Well placed in Penn Square; guests can enjoy restaurants, museums, entertainment, and shops galore in the vicinityRestaurant - Sabroso + Sorbo is an all-day restaurant and bar serving Spanish-inspired fareTraditionalSights nearby - Well located for major sights.
A grand luxury hotel set in impressive Penn Square in the heart of the city. Sophisticated rooms & suites merge traditional and contemporary design; several of the rooms have particularly impressive city views. With a lively Spanish inspired restaurant and atmospheric bar, this is a smart city base. See More
Hotel Monaco, Philadelphia Philadelphia 268 rooms from £171Local exploring - A great central location plus hotel bikes to borrow make this ideal for exploring the sights.Sights nearby - Walking distance from the Independance Hall, Liberty Bell, buzzing boutiques - and more!Full of character - An abstract and colourful guestroom decorLively - Hip and happening.Recommended by - Tablet
This hotel sits in the perfect location for exploring the historic centre of Philadelphia. Colourful, vibrant and energetic rooms, with a hosted complimentary wine hour every evening. Includes the unique views of Liberty Bell Centre and historic parks. Excellent choice for a Philly city break. See More
Chestnut Hill Hotel Philadelphia 36 rooms from £171Boutique - Set in a colonial-style building — interiors mix charming traditional design with contemporary touchesLocal exploring - Chestnut Hill is an upmarket area with a good selection of museums, restaurants, and boutique storesSights nearby - Just 15 miles from the property is the fascinating Valley Forge National Historical ParkTraditional
Set in a colonial-style house, this Chestnut Hill property has all the charm of a bygone era yet with modern luxuries. Decadent rooms are decorated with rich hues, dark wooden furniture and boast sink-into beds. An American bistro serves hearty classics. A comfortable stay in a smart neighbourhood. See More
aka University City Philadelphia 133 rooms from £176City Style - With sleek contemporary design and luxury touches including an indoor pool and lively bar, this is a stylish city baseGroups - Spacious two bedroom apartments, complete with space for hosting, are a good option for small groups or familiesSelf catering - All apartments come with a fully equipped kitchen, giving the opportunity for self catering if you wishSwimming Pool - Indoor poolRecommended by - Tablet
A sleek modern building offering a collection of luxury apartments. Unit sizes vary but each has epic views from the swathes of glass, crisp modern design, luxury bathrooms, and fully equipped kitchens. With a pool, cinema room, and atmospheric bar and restaurant — you'll want for nothing here. See More
AKA Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia 78 rooms from £199Local exploring - Perfectly set in the heart of the city, beside Rittenhouse Square, surrounded by shops, dining options, museums and galleriesBusiness meetings - With a well equipped board room, smaller break out rooms, and a work-centered library, this is a great choice to host meetingsSelf catering - Most of the suites are equipped with full kitchens making this a good choice for independent travellers or long staysRestaurant - a.kitchen + bar is a hip spot run by restaurateur Ellen YinRecommended by - Tablet
A smart all-suite hotel located in the heart of the city. Spacious suites include studio, one, & two-bedroom options. Most come with fully equipped kitchens and all boast sleek grey hues, luxe linens, and indulgent bathrooms. With an on-trend restaurant and bar, this works for business or leisure. See More
Wm Mulherin's Sons Philadelphia 4 rooms from £209Foodies - The modern Italian restaurant that came as a precursor to the hotel is worthy of a visit aloneCity Style - Industrial chic at its finest and the city's nightlife is just a stroll awaySights nearby - A trip to the Eastern State Penitentiary is fascinating and somewhat eerieRestrictions on children - Adult onlyRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
A boutique hotel comprising of just 4 rooms located above a renowned Italian restaurant. The industrial-style rooms are perfectly designed with record players, retro furniture, and indulgent bathrooms. Better yet, after filing up at the Italian, Fishtown's nightlife is right on the doorstep. See More
Lokal Hotel Fishtown Philadelphia 6 rooms from £222Self catering - Full kitchens in each unit are equipped with dishwashers, dining ware, and all the components to make a good coffeeFamilies - With all the facilities of home plus plenty of space this is a no-brainer for those travelling with kidsLocal exploring - Fishtown is one of the city’s buzziest places to eat, drink, shop, and hear live musicDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.
A collection of modern apartments set in hip Fishtown. Units vary in size ranging from a studio to a 1000 sqft apartment. Each features a well-equipped kitchen and is decorated in a cool Scandi-chic style. Added extras including an iPad to order local food. Ideal for independent travellers. See More
Rittenhouse 1715 Philadelphia (Pennsylvania) 23 rooms from £226Great walks - Everything seems to be within walking distance!Full of characterOpulentBoutique
Nestled in a leafy street around the corner from historic Rittenhouse Square, this boutique hotel hits the spot for family city exploring. Classic, comfortable rooms & suites offer stylish, understated luxury accommodation in the heart of the city. Delicious breakfasts & restaurants close by. See More
Aloft Downtown Philadelphia Philadelphia 179 rooms from £238Local exploring - Right in the heart of downtown Philadelphia, in the historic Liberty Title building, with a hell of a neighbourhood to exploreLocal markets - The Reading Terminal Market, central Philly, is a fun and vibrant spot to spend an afternoonSights nearby - Philadelphia City Hall is just a few minutes away and well worth checking outTraditionalRecommended by - Tablet
A cool new addition to the Marriott’s Aloft brand, in central Philadelphia. The hotel is housed in the historic 1920's Liberty Title Building, and has retained its vintage charm from high ceilings, original windows and really quite spectacular artworks. With a lite bite restaurant, gym and a bar. See More
The Ritz Carlton Philadelphia Philadelphia 301 rooms from £308Historic - Stunning $25 million transformation from abandoned 1908 neoclassical bank building & adjacent 1930s office blockBusiness meetings - The old bank's former vault is one of many impressive meeting spaces, set over 26,000 sq ftCity Style - Channeling old world elegance & style with super luxurious contemporary comfortsWeddings - The perfect setting for grand glitzy weddings that really pack a punchRecommended by - Tablet
Glam & glitzy downtown grand dame offering slick Ritz Carlton service & world-class amenities. Grand historic backdrop adds a real sense of place to this luxurious property with a full-service spa, events venue, on-trend fine dining & facilities for the kids. For those after the best in town. See More
Fitler Club Philadelphia (City Centre) 14 rooms from £351Hideaway - A peaceful and private hotel, with everything you need on-site in the city centreRomantic Break - Spacious suites invite romance in this intimate and pampering establishmentCity Style - An exclusive and stylish small-scale hotel in the heart of the cityLocal markets - The Reading Terminal Market is within walking distance, a diverse indoor farmers marketRecommended by - Tablet
An exclusive, members-only affair in the heart of Philadelphia, with exemplary dining and wellness facilities. Rooms and suites are spacious with cutting-edge design. The property offers stunning views of the city and easy access to attractions. Perfect for an extra special couples break. See More
The Rittenhouse Philadelphia 118 rooms from £355Spa - The Rittenhouse Spa & Club is hard to beat in the city with its sauna, relaxation suite, and wide treatment listLocal exploring - Set in upmarket Rittenhouse Square, the area is packed full of history and has excellent shopping & restaurantsLuxury - With its desirable postcode, decadent rooms, history, and unbeatable spa, this is a very luxurious choiceRestaurant - Elegant Lacroix is a fine dining restaurant and there's a sophisticated tea room as well
A grand luxury hotel set in historic Rittenhouse Square. Decadent rooms are designed with a modern take on traditional style and each boasts wonderful city views. A fine dining restaurant, tea house, and one of the city's best spas ensure a spoiling stay. Ideal for a romantic city break. See More
Four Seasons Philadelphia Philadelphia (PHILADELPHIA) 219 rooms from £507Romantic Break - With rooms so chic you won't want to leave, couples' massages, & first-class dining — this is perfect for a romantic city breakFoodies - Two fine-dining restaurants run by award-winning chefs (one Michellin-starred) have elevated the dining scene in PhiladelphiaSpa - A full service spa has seven treatment rooms including a couples' roomSights nearby - Take a guied tour of the Barnes Foundation and Franklin Institute
Expect 5* hospitality at its best in this sleek Four Seasons. Beautiful contemporary rooms offer epic city views from floor to ceiling windows, stylish wood furniture, and oversized bathrooms. Dining is a gourmet affair rustled up by award-winning chefs and the indoor infinity pool is unbeatable. See More