Search the best hotels in Ramallo
The small town of Ramallo, home to just over 13,000 inhabitants, is located in the north of Buenos Aires on the Río Paraná. The town is best known for its important port as well as for being a popular "mini-tourism" site, with visitors coming from far and wide to enjoy a variety of watersports including windsurfing, kayaking, and canoeing. The best places to stay in Ramallo can often be found on the water itself.
What Not to Miss
- Parroquia San Javier is a charming old church that's well worth popping by and seeing.
- If you want to find out more about the town's history then check out the Museo Historico de Ramallo.
Browse through our pick of the best places to stay in Ramallo to start planning your trip.
The best places to stay in Ramallo
- El Destino Posada & Spa is a super smart stay on the banks of the river. Boasting chic, white on white rooms with muslin-draped beds and a light, airy feel, there's also a wonderful spa and a large pool in which to enjoy a refreshing dip. A top spot.
For an apartment, lodge, or villa
If you'd prefer the privacy of a self-catering option then browse through the wide variety available online with our partner, Booking.com.
- Fly into Buenos Aires's Ministro Pistarini Airport before driving over to Ramallo, which is about two and a half hours away.
- You might want to consider hiring a car with Rentalcars.
- The weather's nicest in the summer months, from November to March, with the average temperature rising to 25°C in January.
Still not sure?
- Search through our pick of the best places to stay in Ramallo.
- Widen the net to include our recommendations in Buenos Aires.
- Or feel free to contact one of our friendly gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Ramallo
Best Hotels in Ramallo
El Destino Posada & Spa Ramallo 15 rooms from $115Beach Life - With beach-chic interiors and nautical rooms, and just a minutes walk to a sandy beach on the banks of the Parana riverTotal relaxation - El Destino Posada & Spa offers the classic sun and sand experience where you can truly let go and unwind.Kayaking - Explore the scenic river by kayak.Swimming Pool - Outdoor pool.Recommended by - Great Small Hotels
A chic property on the banks of the Parana River. Rooms are either white on white or have a nautical feel; all are light & airy with floating linen and muslin draped beds. Large terraces are the perfect spot to watch the sunset with a glass of wine. A superb spa will aid complete relaxation. Bliss. See More