- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Marazion
Right on the shore of Mount's Bay - famed for looking peaceful in calm weather but being a death trap when things get rough, with over 150 wrecks within its waters - Marazion's clean, sandy beaches have beautiful views over to Land's End, Lizard Peninsula and of course St. Michael's Mount. Making it a Cornish favourite. So there's plenty to choose from when it comes to the best places to stay in Marazion, from family campsites to luxurious hotels.
With safe swimming for families, this is also a great spot for windsurfing, kitesurfing and sailing. And of course when the tide is low you can still approach St. Michael's Mount the way the pilgrims did - walking across the causeway.
Marazion is also close to many of West Cornwall's main attractions, like the Eden Project, the Tate in St. Ives and Penzance and Land's End.
To bag a bed in one of our picks of the best places to stay in Marazion during the summer months, you'll need to be organised and book early. Otherwise come during quieter periods, when the village isn't overrun and you can enjoy the surroundings without the crowds.
For contemporary luxury
- Mount Haven is a soothing, contemporary haven with 18 rooms, many of them overlooking Mount's Bay and St. Michael's Mount. As well as the stunning position there's a lovely dining room, with the emphasis on local produce, and you'll feel spoiled, but it's an affordable spoiling.
For beach chic
- The Godolphin Arms is a relaxed, friendly beachside hotel with more of those spectacular views of the unspoiled Cornish Coastline and a great collection of 10 rooms and suites, with some good options for families as well as couples.
For rural luxury
- Ennys is a historic Georgian estate set away from the coast, turned into a charming four room guesthouse, with the option of a cottage rental if you're staying for a week or more. Expect every comfort, from a grass tennis court to yoga studio to large glass conservatory to a roaring fire when the weather is less friendly. Secluded and beautiful.
For coastal B&B
- Ednovean Farm B&B offers four charming rooms (all french country styling) and is just a stone's throw from the beach. It's an adults only haven with plenty of great restaurants close by.
Still not sure which to book? Browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Marazion, or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice. Alternatively widen your search and check out all our Cornwall recommendations.
Best Hotels in Marazion
The Godolphin Arms 10 rooms from $110West Cornwall
Recently renovated, family run beachside hotel on the unspoilt Cornish coast with beautiful views and modern, well-equipped rooms. The restaurant and bar offer local Cornish dishes and a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Suited for families and couples alike due to excellence of staff and location.Bar - Beachside barSeaviews - From some rooms.On the beach - In front of the hotel.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
Ednovean Farm 3 rooms from $116Cornwall
The beach is but a short stroll from this coastal haven. Each of the three rooms are decorated in a French country style. The B&B's small capacity allows for an intimate, romantic atmosphere (and it's adults only). No lunch or dinner but award winning restaurants are close by.Sights nearby - Trewidden, Trengwaiton, Godolphin House are just a short drive awayGreat walks - Along the Prussia coastSailing - Boat trips depart dailyRestrictions on children - Over sixteens onlyRecommended by - Sawdays
Ennys 4 rooms from $129St Hilary, Cornwall
Historic Georgian estate providing a gateway to local activities and a fine B&B as a base.Surfing - Surf lessons available via GlobalboardersYoga - Group classes and yoga weekendsGarden - Beautiful landscaped gardenKayaking - kayaking, creek canoeing, wild swimming, stand-up paddleboarding availableRecommended by - Frommers
Mount Haven 18 rooms from $159Nr Penzance, Cornwall
Soothing contemporary haven overlooking St Michael’s Mount. Modern and simple rooms with large glass doors leading onto balconies. The best have sea views. An excellent restaurant using the fresh local produce. A lovely spot for a romantic getaway.Foodies - An award winning restaurant using excellent local produce.Romantic Break - A boutique hotel in a stunning and tranquil location.Great walks - Walk along the famously stunning South West Coast Path where many isolated beaches are to be discovered.Sights nearby - A number of nearby ancient stone circles including Lanyon Quoit and the Merry Maidens.Recommended by - Good Hotel Guide, Sawdays