- ✓ Book Now
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Jackson Hole
Best Hotels in Jackson Hole
Rustic Inn 156 rooms from $160Jackson Hole (Wyoming)
Outdoor enthusiasts will love this boutique set in 12 acres of lush garden. Cabins offer a cosy, comfortable base for summer and winter activities with stunning views. Breakfast is an elaborate affair, and casual dinner is a great way to unwind with a glass of wine. Idyllic, comfortable relaxation.Great walks - Ecplore the Flat Creek Preserve and Wetlands WalkOpulentLively - Hip and happening.Views - Great views from hotel
The Wort 59 rooms from $245Jackson Hole (Wyoming)
Tudor revival with rustic interiors, this luxury hotel offers comfort, convenience and adventure. Large, comfortable rooms with bathroom and mod-cons. Silver Dollar Bar and Grill is popular in town and serves local game and produce. Steps away from the historic town and the mountains - perfect spot!Fishing - Fly fishing is brilliant in the region in the summer months.Romantic - Good for couples.Views - Great views from hotelOpulent
Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa 31 rooms from $284Jackson Hole (Wyoming)
This luxury lodge has a spa, spectacular mountain views and prime location for nature. The large, comfortable rooms come with modern bathrooms. Wild Sage is renowned in the region for its local ingredients and flavours, enjoyed with an extensive bar selection. Snow or sun-ideal stay for activities.Kayaking - Great way to pass a summer afternoon in Jackson Hole.Fishing - Fly fishing on blue ribbon trout streamsBack to Nature - Beautiful setting.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
Hotel Terra 132 rooms from $360Jackson Hole (Wyoming)
Thrill-seekers, spa goers and nature lovers rest assured that this luxury hotel at the foot of the majestic Tetons is a fantastic find. Modern rooms showcase stunning views, have access to outdoor pool, business and fitness centres. Dining options from casual to fine, or explore nightlife in town.Great walks - Explore Yellowstone National Park in the winter months and come across frozen waterfalls and lakes, steaming geysers and pools.Kids Club - Fully staffed.Lively - Hip and happening.Romantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Tablet
Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole 124 rooms from $569Jackson Hole (Wyoming)
Nature is a playground and when matched with luxury, gourmet food and activities you are truly in for a 5* stay. Large, comfortable rooms offer stunning mountain views, evening stargazing from private balconies is a must! Dining options are plenty, or hit the bar after a day of activities.Fishing - Summer months see people head out with fishing rods, flies and bait.Views - Great views from hotelPrivate Hot TubFull of character
Amangani 40 rooms from $750Jackson Hole (Wyoming)
This luxury hotel overlooks Jackson Hole. Room with a view, welcoming fireplace, private balcony, slate bathrooms and all finished off with a touch of Asian minimalism. The Grill restaurant offers organic Western dishes, Zinc-Top Bar for drinks. Two pools, library and the best skiing in the Rockies!Rooms with balcony/terraceSpa - Offering deep tissue massage or Himalayan salt scrub.Fishing - Snake River for trout fishing.Secluded setting - For escaping.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
About Jackson Hole
Jackson Hole is a vast valley at the foot of the Tetons. It’s a well known ski resort, an adventure sports playground, an outpost of the old west, and of course, very close to both the Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park. Many of the best places to stay in Jackson Hole are in Jackson, a mecca for anyone who loves mountain adventures, however if you want to get the very best mountain views from your hotel room then you might find some of the best places to stay in Jackson Hole are in Teton Village.
Jackson is the main town in Jackson Hole, a lively place known for its celebrity second homes and cultural life way beyond its population. Its Centre for Arts attracts big names, there’s a wonderful Museum of Wildlife Art, and a huge selection of restaurants. But of course you’ll be there for the adventure sports and the views. Ski, climb, hike, bike, kayak, ride horses, go rafting, it’s all here and more.
Then of course there’s the Grand Teton National Park. This part of the Rocky Mountains is especially spectacular, and on a grand scale. Hope to see elk, bison, moose and bald eagles against a backdrop of shimmering alpine lakes, snow-dusted rocky peaks and lush forests. If that’s what you’re here for then Teton Village is the place to stay.
Don't forget that all of the best places to stay in Jackson Hole are busy year round, so get organised and book well ahead.
For the great outdoors
- The Rustic Inn just outside of Jackson is a collection of 150+ boutique cabins and rooms set in 12 acres of lush gardens. Designed to be hip, but also relaxing, the Rustic Inn is known for its elaborate breakfasts and cosy cabins.
- The Hotel Terra in Teton Village is right at the foot of the mountains, so perfect for snow thrill-seekers and those who love a spectacular view. You’re in the heart of the great outdoors, but it’s a big enough hotel to offer every comfort you could possibly want.
- The Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole is also in Teton Village and enjoys the same spectacular mountain views. These 124 rooms are five star and there’s every comfort laid on, and some unexpected ones - like stargazing from private balconies.
- The Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa in Jackson is a luxury lodge and spa with mountain views. It’s got a great restaurant and offers plenty to do come sun or snow.
- The Wort in Jackson is a luxurious hotel with 59 large, comfortable rooms and a well known bar and grill. The Tudor revival meets rustic decor is something a bit special, and this is also one of the best places to stay in Jackson Hole for couples.
- Amangani is just outside Jackson and overlooks the valley of Jackson Hole. Each of the 40 rooms has an amazing view, a welcoming fireplace and a private balcony. There are two pools, a library, a spa and a bar and restaurant. It is truly stunning!
Still not sure which to book? Browse though our list of all the best places to stay in Jackson Hole, expand your search to include all our Wyoming recommendations, or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.