Search the best hotels in Teton Village
About Teton Village
Teton Village, at the top of the vast beautiful valley of Jackson Hole, has some of America’s most spectacular mountain views over Grand Teton National Park, with its sparkling alpine lakes, and 12, glacier lined rocky peaks - including the impressive jut of Grand Teton, which rises to 13,700ft. It’s exciting and inspiring terrain. And the best places to stay in Teton Village are perfectly positioned to enjoy it. The accommodation here is varied with a good range of hotels and apartments to suit most tastes and budgets, and all of our recommendations are ideal whether you're here for the skiing or the summer adventures.
This part of the Rocky Mountains is spectacular on a grand scale! Hope to see elk, bison, moose and bald eagles against a backdrop of shimmering alpine lakes, snow-dusted rocky peaks and lush forests. Teton is a great place to stay in summer too, some of the lifts remain open, allowing you to easily access mountain bike runs and hiking trails. You can also paraglide, explore the park on horseback or go out in the scenic tram. And, as well as being close to Jackson Hole, and the Grand Teton National Park, Teton Village is also close to Yellowstone, so it’s a fantastic choice for lovers of the great outdoors, or spectacular views.
Don't forget that this is a very popular tourist destination. If you're planning to visit during high season (both summer and winter), be aware that the best places to stay in Teton Village get booked up very quickly!
The Best Places to stay in Teton Village
- Teton Mountain Lodge is a great family property. Its suites can easily accommmodate family groups, it's right on the slopes and its facilities including outdoor pool, outdoor hot tubs (one can take up to 22!), excellent spa plus onsite restaurant and bar.
- The Hotel Terra is right at the foot of the mountains, next to the slopes, so perfect for snow-thrill seekers and those who love a spectacular view. It's another great pick for families with its wide range of accommodation (including 3 bedroom suites), rooftop infinity pool and spa and two well regarded onsite restaurants.
- Despite the name, the Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole is in Teton Village. And has some of this region’s most spectacular mountain views from its 124 five star rooms. Every comfort is laid on, and some unexpected treats too - like stargazing from private balconies.
- Caldera House is the ultimate mountain ski chalet. With each of the eight perfectly designed and luxuriously appointed suites you'll get a lavishly equipped kitchen plus living and dining areas and a terrace with a view. There's a restaurant and cafe, but you can always for in-suite dining if you prefer to keep things more private.
For an apartment or chalet
- Check the range of self catering accommodation with our online partner, Booking.com.
- Jackson Hole Airport is a short drive down the mountain from Teton Village. From the airport you can easily pick a taxi (or Uber) to take you to your destination.
- The best time of year to visit depends on why you're going. For the snow you should aim for December to April, but to enjoy the outdoors summer activities try June through to September.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Teton Village
Teton Mountain Lodge Teton Village 145 rooms from £167Families - This hotel is good for families, with suites that can accommodate children and lots of nearby, family-friendly excursionsLocal exploring - With the Teton Mountain National Park close by, there is lots to explore local to the hotelActive Holiday - Set on the slopes of Teton MountainSecluded setting - For escaping.
This slopeside ski resort is set in the heart of Teton Village, Wyoming. Rustic alpine-style runs throughout the suites, with open fireplaces and cosy living rooms. Relax in the roof terrace hot tub after a day on the slopes or head to the nearby Grand Teton National Park, perfect for active guests. See More
Hotel Terra Tenton Village, Teton Village 132 rooms from £281Great walks - Explore Yellowstone National Park in the winter months and come across frozen waterfalls and lakes, steaming geysers and pools.Kids Club - Fully staffed.Views - Great views from hotelRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Tablet
Thrill-seekers, spa goers and nature lovers rest assured that this luxury hotel at the foot of the majestic Tetons is a fantastic find. Modern rooms showcase stunning views, have access to outdoor pool, business and fitness centres. Dining options from casual to fine, or explore nightlife in town. See More
Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole Tenton Village, Teton Village 124 rooms from £444Fishing - Summer months see people head out with fishing rods, flies and bait.Views - Great views from hotelOutstanding locationFull of character
Nature is a playground and when matched with luxury, gourmet food and activities you are truly in for a 5* stay. Large, comfortable rooms offer stunning mountain views, evening stargazing from private balconies is a must! Dining options are plenty, or hit the bar after a day of activities. See More
Caldera House Teton Village 8 rooms from £1340Back to Nature - Get back in touch with nature, while being pampered beyond your wildest imagination- skiing, hiking, and deep tissue massagesActive Holiday - Drag yourself out of the hotel and there is everything on offer here- white water rafting, hiking, rock climbing, skiing etcSights nearby - Yellowstone Park is just up the valley and offers incredible landscapes filled with geysers and hot springsLively - Hip and happening.Recommended by - Tablet, Mr & Mrs Smith, Kiwi Collection
The ultimate luxury ski chalet, in the picture-perfect Jackson's Hole, Wyoming. Each perfectly designed suite comes with a lavish kitchen, dining room and living area, as well as epic views over the mountains. The restaurant is a local institution and the spa is everything you would expect. See More