- ✓ Book Online Now
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Victoria
Sitting on the shore of the Paraná River in central Argentina, Victoria is home to some of the best examples of Spanish colonial architecture in the country. The city is brimming with history being the site of a native uprising defeat in 1750 and home to an oratory to the Virgin of Aranzazú from 1810. But for those who are looking for something more in the way of relaxation there’s also a great beach resort in the city offering kayaking, sailing and windsurfing. We’ve selected the best places to stay in Victoria to get the best of both worlds!
With the warmth comes the rain in Victoria, so although September to March boasts temperatures in the mid-twenties celsius, these are also the months with the highest chance of rain. To avoid the showers aim to visit between May and September when temperatures are fractionally lower.
What not to miss:
- BordeRio Bodega & Vinedos (winery and vineyard) is located just outside the city and enjoys great views of the hills and river. They offer an interesting insight into the wine making process, not to mention some decent wine!
- Parroquia Nuestra Senora de Arantzazu is a well preserved church in the city centre. A great place for some quiet reflection.
- Take the family to Victoria del Agua Parque Acuatico y Termal, a huge waterpark on the outskirts of the city that will be sure to keep the kids busy all day!
Use our guide to the best places to stay in Victoria and start to plan your trip.
For a boutique resort
- Refugios de Victoria is a comfortable hideaway on the outskirts of Victoria. Everything is at your fingertips, from a golf course to a refreshing pool - it even has its own vineyard! To top it all off, the décor is stylish and the food divine.
For a villa or apartment
- If you think that you'd prefer a self catering option, then check out the wide range with our online partner Booking.com.
- Rosario International airport is the closest to Victoria. It is about 70km south west of the city and is served by domestic flights from various Argentinian cities and flights from Uruguay.
- The best time to visit Victoria is the summer (January to March) when things are hot and humid (highs of 33 degrees celcius are not uncommon). In winter it is chilly and frosts are not unheard of. The average temperature is around 10 degrees.
- If you wish to hire a car, we recommend you visit our online partner Rentalcars.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Victoria
Refugios de Victoria 8 rooms from £124Victoria
A boutique property, complete with golf course and vineyards, on the outskirts of Victoria. Stylish rooms mix both traditional and contemporary styles with exposed stonework, crisp white linen and luxurious bathrooms. A quaintly styled restaurant serves dishes of the region. A chic choice.Active Holiday - Numerous activities nearby from cycling to golf.Great walks - Take scenic walks along the Delta.TraditionalFull of character