Search the best hotels in Prague
Prague: ‘The golden city of one hundred spires’ is captivatingly beautiful, and beautifully preserved with architecture to rival Europe’s other Great Beauties. And, since the dismantling of the Iron Curtain, it’s become one of Europe’s top tourist destinations, with an estimated four million international visitors a year. Don’t worry, a lot of them come at the same time, so you can avoid the real crushes, but it does mean that famous sights like the Charles Bridge and the Old Town Square are usually busy, and the best places to stay in Prague are often booked well in advance. The Hotel Gurus can help, though, both with the crushes and the hotel recommendations, for some of us this city is a real favourite.
Firstly, we’ve created our recommendations for which areas we think are the best places to stay in Prague, and given a sense of what they’re like and what they’re close to. Secondly we’ve tried to include a good variety of large and small hotels in our recommendations, and. hopefully, a good price range too.
In 1992 Prague was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site, so, fingers crossed, its glorious architecture, which survived significant bomb damage in the Second World War, will wait, if you can’t find the right room available. Because, while most visitors flock to Prague in summer, there’s really no bad time of year to visit Prague.
Some of our Prague Collections
- The 10 Best Hotels in Staré Mesto
- The 6 Best Hotels in Nové Mesto
- The 10 Best Hotels in Malá Strana
- The 3 Best Hotels in Hradčany
Prague is a great city for walking around, although almost all the streets and pavements are cobbled, so comfortable shoes are essential. The majority of our selection of the best places to stay in Prague are easily accessible on foot from all of the major attractions. Public transport is excellent and cheap, and you can use trams or buses to get to parts of the city not served by the Metro.
The Best Places to Stay in Prague
In Staré Mesto
- In the Jewish Quarter, in the heart of the Old Town, the Iron Gate Hotel & Suites is perfect for anyone looking for traditional charm in a superb spot for sightseeing. The 48, generously proportioned rooms and suites have wooden beams, wooden floors and whitewashed walls, plus beautiful drapes, decorative ceilings, and some very intricately carved furniture. It’s certainly unusual and memorable for its detail.
- The Emblem Hotel is a similar size, with 59 rooms and suites, but has a totally different look and feel, in just as good a location, a short walk from the main square and Charles Bridge. The Emblem has a boutique feel, with contemporary decor featuring lots of clean, rounded lines. The rooms and suites here also have all the mod. cons. and latest tech. But we mostly love it for the rooftop spa with its fabulous city centre views.
In Nové Mesto
- Just moments from Wenceslas Square is Miss Sophie’s, a neat little, 16 room urban-boutique hotel. As well as being close to Wenceslas Square, staying here you’re also close to some of the best shopping and restaurants in Prague, and to the Prague National Museum. The decor is a very lovable blend of rustic and industrial chic — think exposed brick walls, and bulbs — or pretty lampshades, and wood floors and dove grey wood work and coving. With the odd yellow door or cushion. There’s no restaurant, but they serve breakfast.
- The Golden Well Hotel is something quite special, occupying the old Emperor’s residence, from the 16th century. On a winding cobbled street, right up against the walls of Prague Castle, it offers Renaissance style decor in the 19 rooms, and some fabulous antiques and artwork. There’s a wonderful rooftop restaurant with really spectacular city views — you might want to make note of this even if you’re not staying in the hotel. The decor varies from room to room, so ask if you can have one of those with a beamed ceiling.
- Close to Prague Castle, Domus Henrici is a chic little boutique hotel with eight, traditional rooms decorated with Turkish rugs on parquet floors, and antique furniture. Whoever chose the furniture definitely had a preference for a particular style: wood, with slats, but if works very well against white walls. This is another pick with a fantastic roof terrace with wonderful city views.
For Old Fashioned Glamour
- Some of our Gurus really love a grand old hotel, and in Prague said Guru loves to stay at the Alchymist Grand Hotel and Spa. There are lots of reasons to love this place, including the fabulous carriage entrance, the charming courtyard, the beautiful frescoes in the restaurant and the opulent public spaces with their gilt furnishings and beautiful arched ceilings. But in practical terms it’s also in a great location close to several museums, its 46 rooms and suites are extremely comfortable, plus there’s a spa and pool.
- The Art Deco Imperial Hotel is just as grand and impressive, but with decor from a different age; instead of Baroque it’s Art Deco, so the lines are simpler, and the furniture style heavier, but the effect is just as impressive. This is a larger hotel, with 126 generously proportioned rooms and suites, plus wonderfully decorated public spaces, including in the excellent restaurant, and in the spa and steam bath.
For a City Break
- The Hotel Josef is cool and contemporary, designed to be somewhere calm and soothing to give the eyes a rest from the architectural wonders outside its doors. So it’s minimalist, with a lot of white, simple shapes, and plenty of natural light. There are 109 rooms and suites, and all of those on the seventh and eighth floors have balconies with fabulous views. It's also well known for its trendy bar and buffet breakfasts, served overlooking the garden.
- The Maximilian Hotel occupies an elegant building built in the 1920s, and inside the decor references the angular trends of the 20s, but in a minimalist way, which is neat and practical for a hotel. You’re in a great location, just steps from the Old Town Square, there are 71 rooms and suites, and those with views have excellent ones over the main cultural attractions of Prague. There’s also a spa, and the breakfast buffets are very good.
- Three Storks is a boutique, five-star hotel close to the river and all Prague’s main sights. There are just 20 rooms, decorated with plenty of contemporary aplomb and large, sunlit public spaces. There’s also an excellent restaurant serving Czech specialities.
Most Romantic Hotels in Prague
- The Appia Residences is an attractive sandstone building very close to Prague Castle, with just 21 rooms and suites, arranged around a central courtyard and small, but lovely, garden. Inside they’ve retained some of the original beams and windows, but they have new parquet in all the rooms, and a simple, creatively chosen colour scheme in each room, with painted feature walls and floral fabrics. We like this hotel for its natural light and gardens. It’s also great value.
Family Friendly Hotels
- The Domus Balthasar is in a perfect position for visiting Prague, right next to the Charles Bridge. It’s got just eight rooms and suites, and we like it for families because it’s small, and because some of the suites are huge, with kitchenettes. The simple decor also makes it easy for kids, there are lovely parquet floors and exposed beams where needed, but the rest is simple and white, with the occasional dark wood panel and red cushion. The restaurant has a similarly pleasurably functional vibe.
- For families visiting Prague, we also like the Hotel Neruda, which is old on the outside, and chic and contemporary on the inside. There are plenty of original features to admire in this 14th century building, but they’ve been carefully renovated so that the 42 rooms and suites feel bright and smart. There’s a good range of family-sized options, plus a friendly welcome for your little ones. It’s also good value, there’s a spa, and the excellent glass-roofed restaurant serves Czech and international cuisine.
Off the beaten track Prague?
- Prague has become a pretty popular city break destination, but if you want to feel as if your hotel is an escape from the crowds, then Le Palais might be just the one for you! It’s a beautiful, Baroque villa in a leafy, residential part of town, with 60 elegant, traditional feeling rooms, and all the contemporary luxuries you might imagine you’ll need. It’s romantic, with a fantastic restaurant, with a beautiful terrace, and an impressive spa.
- It’s unbelievable, really, but it’s actually still possible to stay somewhere fairly rustic, but also fairly close to the centre of Prague. The name of the property is the Hotel U Raka Romantic Galerie, and it’s a rustic, family run property in one of the leafiest areas, so leafy that it feels more like a village. The Hotel U Raka has only six bedrooms, with features like log fires, exposed timbers, simple wooden furnishings and some wonderful brick ovens. The family who own the hotel are also artists, and their art adorns the walls. It’s very good, and very cosy.
- If you like the idea of being off centre, but you prefer a modern aesthetic, Andel’s Hotel, Prague might be more up your street. It’s oh-so-sleek and modern with 239 rooms and suites, simply decorated with an eye for colour and a preference for red. Our favourite rooms have private balconies, but they’re all pretty spacious, and great value if you don’t mind a bit of extra travel The spa facilities are impressive too and there’s an excellent restaurant.
Hip and Happening
- If you’re in Prague to have a good time, and experience some local nightlife then the Hotel UNIC might be the place for you. It’s in the centre of town, close to the main sights and the nightlife, and it’s got its own trendy bar that specialises in local tap beer. The facade is elegant, and inside it’s fun, with 90 colourful rooms and suites, trendy design features and lively modern art.
For Great Value
- The Hotel Sax is a contemporary, 20 room, boutique hotel, tucked away in the Old Town. The decor is fun and funky: think bright colours against black and white, and eclectic, 60s era art, moulded shapes and bubble chairs. Some rooms have their own private balconies with fantastic views of the city skyline. There’s no restaurant, but they do offer breakfast.
- An unassuming home from home, Dum u Velké Boty is a ten room B&B just ten minutes from both Prague Castle and the Charles Bridge. The interiors are quite traditional, with original art and antiques, exposed beams, and terracotta floors in some rooms. Breakfast is a feast. And it’s both very authentic and very affordable.
Prefer an apartment?
If you'd prefer the flexibility and independence of renting an apartment, check out the selection with our online partner, Booking.com.
- Václav Havel Airport Prague is the closest airport, just 20kms north of the city. You can catch a bus, special airport bus or train into town from the airport. Or arrive in Prague via its very well connected main station, probably enjoying some spectacular views of the mountains on the way.
- If you’re thinking about hiring a car we recommend checking what our online partners, Rentalcars have to offer.
- Prague is busiest in the summer, and magical at Christmas. If you’re looking for a quieter period with pleasant weather then spring and early autumn are probably best. Prague can get very cold so if you’re not here for the Christmas markets and Christmas cheer you might find it a bit dark.
Still not sure of the best place to stay in Prague?
- Below you can see a list of all our Prague recommendations,
- or you could refine your search by location, and just consider our recommendations for the 10 best hotels in Staré Mesto, the 10 best hotels in Malá Strana or the best hotels in Hradčany.
- Alternatively, you can contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
Monthly Weather in Prague
Best Hotels in Prague
Paloma Hotel Pruhonice 10 rooms from £208Exclusive offer - Free airport and city centre transfersSights nearby - Just 350 yards from Pruhonice Castle, and central Prague is only 8 miles.Short break - Pruhonice is just 15 miles from Prague Airport.Great walks - Take a stroll around Pruhonice ParkDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.
A gourmet restaurant with luxury rooms situated in the countryside just outside Prague. Rooms and suites are opulent and seductive with large beds, marble bathrooms and many with a private terrace. The restaurant - little sister to the Paloma in Mougins - is not to be missed. See More
Motel One, Prague Prague 141 rooms from £61Value chic - Exceptional value in the centre of PragueGreat walks - Walk the lively Žižkov districtSights nearby - Wenceslas Square minutes awayShort break
City style with contemporary bedrooms, comfortable beds and granite bathrooms. A quiet lobby, suitable for business meetings or relaxing after a day exploring the city. Located in Prague's first district in the city centre, there are lots of restaurants and lively bars nearby. See More
Hotel Sax Prague 20 rooms from £62Views - Wonderul roof top views.City StyleSights nearby - Situated in the heart of the Old Town a stone's throw from all the major sights.Restaurant - The restaurant serves complimentary afternoon tea at 5pm every day.Recommended by - I Escape
Appia Residences Prague 21 rooms from £72Value chicRomantic BreakRomantic - Good for couples.Sights nearby - Situated close to Prague Castle and Charles Bridge
A romantic traditional hotel close to Prague Castle. An attractive sandstone building with rooms scattered around a central courtyard garden. Pastel bedrooms have floral fabrics, light wooden floors, and lots of natural light. Beautiful garden area and close to all the attractions. Excellent value. See More
Andel's Hotel, Prague Prague 239 rooms from £74City StyleSights nearby - Situated in the Simichov neighbourhood.Lively - Hip and happening.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Tablet
Dum u Velké Boty Prague 10 rooms from £87Local exploring - A charming and quaint BnB tucked away on a narrow lane, where the owners will give you insider tips on where to go in Prague.Writing a novel - Popular with writers due to it's quiet location, excellent rates and homely feel.Sights nearby - Walk to the famed Charles Bridge and the magical Prague Castle.Full of characterRecommended by - Frommers
Cosy family run BnB in a quiet area. Interiors are full of traditional paintings and antiques. Rooms feature exposed stone walls and terracotta floors. Charming breakfast room for morning feasts. Reasonable rates and friendly owners. A great find for those in search of an 'authentic' experience. See More
Hotel Neruda Prague 42 rooms from £77City StyleRestaurant - Glass ceilinged restaurant serving Czech and International cuisineSights nearby - Situated next to Prague Castle and close to the Charles BridgeSpa - Spa area with hot tub and saunaRecommended by - I Escape
The Icon Hotel & Lounge Prague (Praha 1) 31 rooms from £78Spa breaksSights nearby - The Most Sacred Heart of Our Lord chuch in Vinohrady.Restaurant - Tapas bar and restaurantLocal markets - Good for local colour.Recommended by - I Escape, Tablet
Hotel UNIC Prague (1-Petrská čtvrť) 90 rooms from £90City Style - Understated, elegant and utterly divine- with soft grey walls and trendy design features, just ten minutes from the Old Town.Local markets - Just a five minutes walk from the farmers market at Namesti Republiky.Sights nearby - A twenty minutes walk from Charles Bridge and Prague Castle.Restaurant - Recommended.Recommended by - Tablet, I Escape
A chic and stylish hotel in Prague's city centre. The modern rooms are comfortable and spacious and the trendy Aliter Bar is a great place to enjoy some local tapped beer. Close to the main sights, and with great nightlife on the doorstep, it's an ideal launchpad to explore the city. See More
Three Storks Prague 20 rooms from £95City Style5* Luxury - Very high service standards.Sights nearby - Situated in the Mala Strana, below Prague CastleRestaurant - Czech cuisine including venison specialitiesRecommended by - Tablet
Hotel Josef Prague 109 rooms from £99City Style - A design hotel by celebrated Czech architect Eva Jiricna, with uber modern interiors right in the heart of Prague.Great walks - The well informed staff lead a jog around the Old Town on Tuesday and Friday mornings.Sights nearby - Close to the Charles Bridge, Tyn Church, Republic Square and Prague Castle.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - I Escape, Frommers, Kiwi Collection
Maximilian Hotel Prague 71 rooms from £99Sights nearby - Within easy access of Prague Castle, the famous Charles Bridge, the Old Town Square and the Jewish Quarter.Recommended by - Michelin Travel
Elegant 1920s building with modern interior decor. Hip minimalist rooms feature glass partitions to the bathroom. Excellent breakfasts and a spoiling spa for completely unwinding. Wonderful views over Prague's main cultural attractions. Well positioned to make the most of the city. See More
Unitas Hotel Prague 22 rooms from £103Sights nearby - Easy access to all Prague's major attractionsLocal markets - Good for local colour.Traditional
Domus Balthasar Prague 8 rooms from £104City StyleViews - Great views from hotelSights nearby - Excellent Old Town location next to the Charles BridgeLocal markets - Good for local colour.
Domus Henrici Prague 8 rooms from £108Local exploring - A wonderfully traditional and chic hotel to return to after a long day of exploring this fascinating city.Great walks - Wander around the stunning Prague Old Town, full of unique sights and interesting shops.Sights nearby - Visit the nearby Prague Castle, Loreta Chapel or Strahov Monastery.Boutique
A chic boutique hotel, on a quiet cobbled street near to Prague Castle. The expansive rooms are beautifully styled in a traditional manner with parquet flooring, Turkish rugs and antique furniture. Sit out on the flower filled terraces, sipping on a drink and admiring the views. Real city style. See More
Art Deco Imperial hotel Prague 126 rooms from £108City StyleRomantic Break5* Luxury - Very high service standards.Romantic - Good for couples.
A fabulous Five Star hotel with old style romance. Palatial rooms and suites in muted tones have grand beds, high ceilings and stand alone bath tubs. Excellent traditional restaurant, top of the range spa facilities, and wonderfully decorated living areas. A great choice for a romantic getaway. See More
Iron Gate Hotel & Suites Prague 48 rooms from £112Sights nearby - Josefov, the old Jewish Quarter. Situated in the heart of the Old TownLocal markets - Charles Bridge, Nové Mesto.Great walks - Petrin Hill.TraditionalRecommended by - I Escape, CN Traveller
Dominican Hotel Prague 27 rooms from £115Romantic BreakSights nearby - Close to all major sights including Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Wenceslav Square, National Theatre and Powder Tower.Local markets - Good for local colour.Romantic - Good for couples.
A seriously charming hotel in Prague's Old Town. A traditional facade on a cobbled street houses romantic bedrooms and a restaurant serving local cuisine. Huge rooms have creamy furnishings, wooden floors and beams, and chandeliers. Romantic, excellent value, and traditional. See More
Carlo IV Hotel Prague (Staré Mesto) 152 rooms from £115Foodies - The hotel's restaurant serves creative European dishes crafted by a chef with Michelin-star restaurant experienceCity Style - A grand hotel offering a sophisticated stay in the heart of the citySights nearby - Prague Castle, the Astronomical Clock, and Charles Bridge are all easily accessible from the hotelSpa - Complete with a heated pool, steam room and a wide array of therapeutical treatments
The Emblem Hotel Prague 59 rooms from £122Spa - The Pure Altitude Spa is at the top of the hotel with spectacular views over the roof tops of PragueRoof terrace - The hot tub on the roof terrace has amazing views the city and Hradcany castleRestaurant - American steakhouse restaurant on siteViews - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Tablet
Boutique urban hotel right in the centre of Prague a short walk to the old town square and Charles Bridge. Rooms & suites offer clean lines, bold fabrics, & the latest technology including in-room tablets. Terrific rooftop spa with views over the city. Ideal spot for pleasure or business. See More
Hotel U Raka Romantic Galerie Prague 6 rooms from £126Hideaway - A cosy and homely bolthole in a historic building with warming fires and winter gardens attached.Sights nearby - Visit the stunning Prague Castle and famed Charles Bridge.Restrictions on children - All children above 3yrs old welcomeFull of characterRecommended by - Michelin Travel
Rustic family-run hotel in the leafiest and most peaceful part of central Prague. Village atmosphere with cobbled streets, typical restaurants, and little pubs. Inside, simple wooden furniture, crisp white sheets, timber beams, log fires and a small art gallery. Ideal for cosy winter weekends away. See More
Miss Sophie's Prague (Praha 2-Nové Město) 16 rooms from £133Local exploring - With most of the city's attractions just around the corner there's no excuse not to fully take in all that Prague has to offerCity Style - Miss Sophie's has recently been given a fresh new look by the renowned Czech architect Olga NovotnáGreat walks - Meander through this historic city taking in its beautiful architecture or take a stroll by the banks of the DanubeSights nearby - Head over to Old Town Square, walk over Charles Bridge or visit the impressive Prague Castle
Miss Sophie's enjoys a fantastic location, just a few minutes walk from Wenceslas Square, Prague. Featuring urban-chic boutique style interiors, think exposed bulbs and brick walls, muted tones and plush beds. A splendidly charming hidden gem, perfect for short trips away. See More
The Grand Mark Prague 75 rooms from £147City StyleRomantic BreakFoodies5* Luxury - Very high service standards.Recommended by - Kiwi Collection
The Golden Wheel Prague 17 rooms from £148Views - Great views over Prague Castle and Petrin ParkSights nearby - Prague Castle, Charles Bridge.Local markets - Nové Mesto.Great walks - Petrin Hill.Recommended by - I Escape
A good Four Star Baroque-style hotel on the historical Nerudova street. Small, cosy and romantic with large spacious rooms filled with natural light, wooden floors, and white washed walls. Views of Prague Castle and Petrin park, a small Italian coffee shop, and good value. Great for a weekend. See More
Le Palais Prague 60 rooms from £156Foodies - Fantastic restaurant and terrace with views of Prague Castle and Charles Bridge.City StyleSights nearby - Free shuttle service to the Old Town Square.Romantic - Good for couples.
The Nicholas Hotel Residence Prague (Praha-Malá Strana-Praha 1) 9 rooms from £177Romantic Break - The Nicholas Hotel Residence features romantic suittes kitted out with wooden floors, ceiling beams and soft furnishingsLocal exploring - With so many attractions just around the corner there's no excuse not to see all that the city has to offerSights nearby - Check out the Prague Astronomical Clock, head over to Old Town Square of visit the impressive Prague CathedralGreat walks - Meander through the city's historic streets and take in the wonderful achitecture
The Nicholas Hotel Residence is located in Lesser Square, Prague. It offers a variety of cosy and contemporary rooms, plus each unit comes with its own kitchenette and free wifi. Enjoy a complimentary full continental breakfast each morning to set you up for the day! A charming stay. See More
Alchymist Grand Hotel and Spa Prague 46 rooms from £184City Style - A gilded and stuccoed hotel with wonderfully opulent interiors, handpainted wallpaper and frescoes, in the lovely Malá Strana.Spa breaks - The Ecsotica spa has every indulgence including a relaxation area, hammam, steam bath, saunas and an extensive treatment list.Sights nearby - Walk to the Old Town Square across the Charles Bridge, just outside the hotel.Romantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - I Escape, Fodors, Kiwi Collection
Golden Well Hotel Prague (U Zlaté studně 166/4) 19 rooms from £189Local exploring - Fantastic location in the heart of the Old Town, next door to the Prague Castle and other impressive monuments.Writing a novel - Make use of the in room writing desks and be inspired by the history that envelops this incredible hotel.Honeymoons - Beautifully decoarted rooms with wonderful views of the city, an ideal place to celebrate a honeymoon.Sights nearby - Guests staying at the hotel can use the private Emperor's entrance to the Prague Castle.Recommended by - I Escape
A 16th-century Emperor's residence, on winding cobbled streets beneath the walls of Prague Castle. Classical Renaissance decor, with antiques, artworks and elegant period furniture. Enjoy the views from the popular rooftop restaurant. A truly unique and characterful spot immersed in history. See More
Boho Hotel Prague (Prague, 110 00) 57 rooms from £194Local exploring - Barely a few steps from the Old Town Square, this hotel has an ideal location for local exploring.Local markets - Scour the markets in the Old Town Square for local produce.Sights nearby - Take a stroll from the property to view Henry's Tower.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.
An elegant luxury hotel boasting an enviable location in the Old Town of Prague. Rooms are spacious and contemporary and offer indulgent bathrooms along with all the mod-cons. Unwind in the wellness centre before dining on fresh healthy cuisine in the restaurant. An ideal base for city exploring. See More
Aria Hotel, Prague Prague 51 rooms from £195FamiliesCity StyleRestaurant - Rooftop terrace restaurant with great views serving Czech and International cuisine.Sights nearby - St Nicholas' Church, Prague Castle, osefov, the Old Jewish Quarter.
Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague Prague 38 rooms from £217City Style - A trendy hotel marrying the sleek style and lively nightlife of the Buddha-Bar brand with luxurious suites and service.Sights nearby - Walking distance to the Royal Palace, Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and the Jewish Quarter.Romantic - Good for couples.Full of characterRecommended by - Tablet, Kiwi Collection, Michelin Travel
An urban resort boasting contemporary Asian interior design with French colonial influence, set in a historical building in the heart of Prague. Large lavish rooms and a lovely oriental spa for complete relaxation. Enjoy the Pan-Asian cuisine and live DJ sets in the lounge. A chic choice. See More
Four Seasons Prague Prague (Praha 1) 157 rooms from £264Foodies - The achingly hip Cotto Crudo served up a variety of raw foods, as well as a wonderful tasting menus with pairings.City Style - An elegant hotel set in three historic buildings overlooking the Vltava River and Charles Bridge.Great walks - Wander the streets of the Old Town Square and Jewish Quarter just outside the hotel.Sights nearby - No visit to the city is complete without a trip to the fairytale Prague Castle.Recommended by - Frommers, Kiwi Collection, Fodors
Luxury hotel encompassing three buildings of Classical, Renaissance, and Baroque origin, in Prague's Old Town. Magnificent architecture meets elegant interiors. Stunning castle and river views and luxurious rooms with state of the art technology. Ideally placed for an indulgent stay in Prague. See More
Mandarin Oriental Prague Prague (Malá Strana) 99 rooms from £295City Style - Decadent contemporary hotel in a traditional shell, with parquet flooring and stunning views over the fairytale Prague Castle.Sights nearby - The 14th-century Charles Bridge, the Baroque St Nicholas Cathedral and Prague Castle are all easily accessible.OpulentRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Tablet, Fodors, Frommers, Kiwi Collection, Michelin Travel
A former 14th century monastery, turned luxury hotel boasting contemporary design and period architecture. This chic hotel offers first-rate service and plush rooms. The Renaissance chapel is now a magnificent spa and the Baroque cloisters hold a fantastic restaurant and bar. A truly spoiling stay. See More
The Augustine Prague 101 rooms from £314Romantic Break - A dream couples retreat in the Malá Strana, with luxurious suites, charming restaurant, 'Bohemian tapas' bar and spoiling spa.City Style - This wonderfully stylish hotel perfectly marries old and new- think art deco chairs and gothic arches.Sights nearby - The hotels central location makes it ideal for exploring the sights, including the fairytale like Prague Castle.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Fodors, Kiwi Collection, Michelin Travel, Tablet
13th-century Augustinian monastery with a smart Cubist-inspired interior. Elegant rooms with stone walls and historic features still in place. Courtyards, frescoes, cloister bar, cellar brewery, gardens, and an all-glass monastery restaurant. The height of style in the heart of historic Prague. See More