Sharm el Sheikh
Search the best hotels in Sharm el Sheikh
About Sharm el Sheikh
Crystal blue waters, coral reefs and white sands draw tourists from around the world to Sharm El Sheikh. Add to that a hive of nightclubs, a liberal atmosphere and a load of hotels offering cheap prices for the whole package. What you get is a highly popular tourist destination. The best places to stay in Sharm El Sheikh include five star resorts and a small diving club that offers fantastic access to waterports.
Things not to miss
- Na’ama Bay and Sharm al-Maya Bay are home to incredible tropical fish and offer some of the best snorkelling and scuba diving around.
- Take a day trip to walk up the world famous Mount Sinai. Renowned for religious significance, it offers staggering views from top. For an even better view, climb to the top for sunrise!
- Tie in a trip to Mt. Sinai with a visit to Saint Catherine's Monastery. Built in the sixth century, this is one of the oldest Christian monasteries in the world, and is reputedly the site where Moses saw the burning bush.
- Just a few miles down the coast, the stunning Ras Muhammad National Park is definitely worth a visit..
The town is a busy year round destination for both sunseekers and keen divers. So if you want to guarantee a room in one of the best places to stay in Sharm el Sheikh you'll need to book well ahead.
The best places to stay in Sharm el Sheikh
For Luxury on the beach
- The Royal Savoy combines five-star luxury with traditional Egyptian style. Boasting fabulous private villas with private pools and ocean views as well as a selection of superb restaurants. This hotel is at the top of its game.
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh - a private white sand beach, lagoon-style swimming pool, Mediterranean, Arabic, and Italian fine dining.
- Oonas Dive Club Hotel on the Red Sea coastline not only has a fully equipped dive school and daily yachts to charter but has rock bottom prices for simple rooms with balconies.
For a private apartment or beach house
- For people looking for somewhere all to themselves, we recommend visiting our online partner Booking.com.
- The surrounding area is serviced by Sharm el Sheikh Airport.
- For those interested in hiring a car, we recommend you visit our online partner Rentalcars.
- It's best to avoid June to August when the temperatures are unbearable. We recommend visiting in either Spring or Autumn for more pleasant climes.
Still not sure?
- Browse through our list of best places to stay in Sharm el Sheikh.
- Expand your search to include all our Egypt recommendations
- Alternatively contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Best Hotels in Sharm el Sheikh
Oonas Dive Club Hotel Sharm el Sheikh (South Sinai) 14 rooms from £39Diving - Good diving nearby.Value chicFamiliesActive Holiday
Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh Sharm el Sheikh (South Sinai) 200 rooms from £176Foodies - Six stylish restaurants.Families - Kids club.Beach LifeRomantic Break
A beautiful Five Star hotel with a private white sand beach. Six stylish restaurants serve Italian, Mediterranean, and Arabic cuisine. A state of the art spa has all natural treatments. Sumptuous rooms and suites all in cream and light wood with private balconies. Perfect for couple and families. See More
The Royal Savoy Sharm el Sheikh (Sharm El Sheikh) 80 rooms from £235Beach Life - The Royal Savoy is located just six minutes from the beach, so you can easily spend your days lounging on the shoreTotal relaxation - Bask in the fresh sea air and make full use of their spa treatments- the perfect place to unwindLocal exploring - This is an ideal base from which to get to know Sharm El SheikhGreat walks - Wander along the beautiful White Knight Beach at sunset and take in the incredible views
The Royal Savoy enjoys a fabulous coastal location in Sharm El Sheikh. This 5* property offers luxurious accommodation furnished in a traditional Egyptian manner. Villas complete with private pools and gardens, are also available. Boasting a divine array of restaurants and bars! Simply superb. See More