Search the best hotels in Corsica
Once Tuscan and now French, beautiful Corsica is an island of dramatic mountain peaks, verdant forests and rugged cliffs leading to picture-perfect beaches. Little villages and charming historic towns sit on hilltops and rocky promontories overlooking the sparkling waters of the Mediterranean; this is where many of the best places to stay in Corsica are located. Whether you’re travelling as a couple or with friends and family, you’ll find a vast array of attractions and activities across the island, as well as hotels and villas to suit all manner of tastes and budgets.
Wind your way along some 900 kilometres of twisting, scenic roads to discover Corsica’s magnificent coastline. Ajaccio and Calvi, on the western side, are perhaps the most popular, within easy reach of the Côte d’Azur, and boasting a glitzy restaurant and nightlife scene. If it’s a more laid-back, heritage-focused holiday that you’re after, look to Bonifacio in the south-east. Northern Bastia is a more modern community, but the surrounding villages are stunning. All feature terracotta-roofed houses, narrow lanes lined with shops and eateries, and expansive ocean views. The smaller villages of Sartène, Saint-Florent and Lumio are also lovely.
For fantastic hiking amidst forests, waterfalls and ancient ruins, or thrilling canyoning, mountain biking and horse riding excursions, head into the mountains. Keen divers, sailors, kayakers and windsurfers, on the other hand, will adore the coast. The Scandola Nature Reserve is particularly special for wildlife enthusiasts. This is an island destination rich in legend and glamour, and the best places to stay in Corsica fill up fast — book your trip well in advance.
The Best Places to Stay on Corsica
FOR An INTIMATE B&B
- The Manor is a characterful little B&B on the outskirts of Calvi. Pick this place for the building's authenthic charm — think stone walls, marble floors and amazing views through big arched windows — as well as the inviting swimming pool and gardens. With just four rooms, the house has an intimate, tranquil feel.
- Palazzu Nicrosi is a magical hilltop B&B, with five elegant guest rooms set within a grand private residence, owned by the same family since 1877. Tremendously romantic rooms have hexagonal terracotta tiles, high ceilings and free-standing bathtubs. Unwind in the pool and gardens.
- Casa di L'Oru has just three stylish rooms, with crisp, clean lines, panoramic sea views and an enormous outdoor pool. Kick-start your day with big breakfasts featuring homemade jams and cakes, before enjoying rejuvenating aromatherpay treatments. An intimate countryside B&B.
- La Bergerie du Prunelli is a charming five-bedroom hideaway perfect for outdoorsy types. Hike, cycle and explore rural Corsica, returning to enjoy farm-fresh breakfasts and delicious table d'hôte dinners. A ver special B&B.
- Demeure Castel Brando, in the village of Erbalunga, is a beautiful 19th-century stone house with green-painted shutters, vaulted ceilings and terracotta floors. Expect exotic gardens, two swimming pools, a hot tub and an atmospheric eatery — Les Américains — championing local producers and classic Corsican cuisine. Romantic, and close to the coast. Sublime.
- Case Latine is a characterful little hotel in the village of Lama. Soothing suites are set within six stone houses, and there are two outdoor pools as well as a sophisticated bar and restaurant. A romantic hideaway for honeymooners seeking stunning sunsets.
- La Dimora, tucked south of Bastia and Saint-Florent, is a renovated 17th-century farm with lush Mediterranean gardens, elegant rooms and villas — some with private pools — and an inviting spa and swimming pool. One for romantic couples or honeymooners.
- Hôtel La Signoria is a stunning 18th-century manor house with elegant, antique-filled rooms with vaulted ceilings and mountain views. The restaurant prides itself on its mouth-watering dishes, and there's a restorative pool and soothing spa, too. An indulgent stay for romantics and history buffs.
For a Design Hotel
- Aethos Corsica offers minimalist, white-on-white suites in a restored 300-year-old mansion. Hidden in Oletta, in the hills of northern Corsica, this design-led idyll promises a supremely serene stay. The olive and palm-studded garden also features a swimming pool. Gorgeous.
- Le Tomino is a dramatic wooden hotel with spectacular views of the village of Rogliano and the Macinaggio Marina from its hillside location. Interiors are spacious, there's a great restaurant and an impressive pool. One for modern architecture buffs.
- Hôtel Misíncu is a glamorous hotel set within 22 hectares of grounds. The whitewashed façade hides 29 indulgent rooms and suites, clad in white and cream tones. Many have ocean views. Add a spa and a fantastic bistro, and well-heeled romantics or design buffs will be in paradise.
For Families or Groups
- La Villa, Calvi, a five-star hotel, boasts chic, minimalist rooms, suites and villas, multiple outdoor swimming pools, a tennis court, gym and spa. Generous family-friendly villas have their own pools, the three restaurants serve superb Corsican cuisine, and the setting is appealingly private.
- Casa Lou is an ultra-modern five bedroom villa near Propriano with uninterrupted sea views and swish, sophisticated interiors. A chic choice for friends or families travelling together, the villa has a large swimming pool, verdant gardens and a well-equipped kitchen. Hosts Jenny and Laurent are on hand to organise adventurous excursions, babysitting, massages and rejuvenating yoga classes.
- Hôtel San Giovanni is a fantastic, family-friendly hotel in the countryside close to Porto-Vecchio. Modern rooms and suites open onto leafy gardens and offer flexible spaces for those travelling with little ones. Unwind in the pool, sauna and hot tub after challenging the kids to a game of pétanque, tennis, table tennis or football. Fun and relaxed.
- Le Roc e Fiori is a delightful haven between the mountains and the sea. Charming and individually-designed, the hotel's 14 rooms and suites are set within lovely Mediterranean gardens, with a swimming pool, hammam and laid-back eatery. Pick this place for the striking views and convivial, family-friendly atmosphere.
FOR BEACHFRONT BLISS
- Hôtel des Pecheurs is a wonderfully romantic escape on the island of Cavallo, just a short boat ride from Bonifacio. With 50 classic, white-on-white rooms overlooking the water, a restaurant, spa, outdoor pool and private beach, this is a superb resort hideaway.
- La Plage Casadelmar invites guests to retreat to spacious contemporary rooms housed in individual villas with gorgeous ocean views. Discover the hotel's private beach, lovely restaurant and wonderful massages. Sister hotel Casadelmar is a short boat ride away.
- Grand Hotel de Cala Rossa sits in its own private cove on the Cala Rossa peninsula near Porto-Vecchio. An elegant, family-owned gem, the hotel has big bedrooms done in earthy tones, a gourmet restaurant, and heaps of watersports and wellness treatment. Barefoot bliss.
- Hotel Demeure Les Mouettes is a gorgeous 19th-century pink-painted villa surrounded by palm and eucalyptus trees near Ajaccio. Expect elegant rooms and suites — many with sea views — an inviting pool, a terrific terrace restaurant and private beach access. Very glamorous.
- Hotel Le Pinarello sits on one of southern Corsica's most beautiful beaches. Indulgent contemporary rooms have private terraces, there's a soothing spa and fine dining onsite. Explore in the hotel's sea kayaks, take boat trips or enjoy seaside strolls. A stylish base just 20 minutes from Porto-Vecchio.
- Les Bergeries de Palombaggia offers 14 rooms and seven suites set within acres of gardens overlooking the ocean. An exceptional luxury hotel with an acclaimed gourmet restaurant — La Table de Mina — this is a hugely romantic holiday choice, also popular with fans of minimalist design and fun-loving families. Exquisite.
- Casadelmar is a sleek five-star foodie hotel featuring 32 rooms with generous sun terraces and bright pops of colour. Soak up the sun alongside the infinity pool, read in the Italian-style gardens or amble down to the small private beach and dock. The two-Michelin-starred Le Casadelmar restaurant is a destination in itself.
- A Casa Di Mà offers swish modern suites, a large swimming pool, sea views and a trendy bar in Lumio. Foodies flock to savour refined Mediterranean flavours at its Michelin-starred restaurant, which champions local produce. The roast seabass in mandarin oil with smoked carrots is a particular favourite.
- La Roya is a chic boutique hotel with 11 rooms and 15 suites right on the beach near Saint-Florent. Sophisticated contemporary interiors and an infinity pool are part of the appeal, but the big draw is the award-winning La Table de la Roya. Feast on mouth-watering Corsican cuisine made with fresh, seasonal ingredients and paired with French wines within sight of the sea. For design lovers and foodies.
- U n'Antru Versu sits in the village of San Gavino di Carbini, in the Barocaggio-Marghese mountain range of Southern Corsica. Eight simple rooms have stone walls and exposed wooden beams. Gather on the terrace to savour home-cooked traditional fare. For travellers eager to experience the authentic flavours of Corsica.
FOR AN APARTMENT OR HOLIDAY Villa
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option, we suggest that you visit our online partner Booking.com.
- Fly to Calvi Airport, Bastia Airport, Figari Sud-Corse Airport or to Ajaccio Napoleon Bonaparte Airport and journey by road to your destination from there. Alternatively, there are regular ferry services from Nice, Toulon and Marseille, or Genoa and Livorno.
- Corsica is wonderful for a road trip! Contact our online partner Rentalcars if you would like to hire a car.
- Travel during the spring or summer for the warmest weather, with temperatures peaking around 25°C in June to August — although this is also the busiest time of year. May and September tend to be cooler and quieter, especially outside of the European school holidays.
STILL NOT SURE?
- Explore our list of all the best places to stay in Ajaccio.
- Alternatively, expand your search to see our pick of the best places to stay in Sardinia.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Corsica
Best Hotels in Corsica
Hotel Bartaccia Propriano (Corsica) 52 rooms from £103Local exploring - As well as being ideally located for the beach, you can explore Propriano and the surrounding Valinco RegionFamilies - There's a really good range of family rooms which sleep 4, plus a couple of villas and apartmentsRestaurant - Poolside dining with Mediterranean flavours at A Cena and U Spuntinu Restaurant for breakfast and dinners tooSwimming Pool - Two seasonal outdoor heated pools — one for relaxation the other for families
A relaxed hotel just 500m from the beach. Generous rooms and suites offer simple but stylish contemporary interiors; all come with either balcony or terrace and many are ideal for families with bunk beds for kids. Two pools, two restaurants, poolside bar and extensive mature gardens. Charming! See More
U Castellu Corsica 5 rooms from £59Local exploring - Explore the surrounding villages including Pigna, Corbara and San AntoninoBeach Life - Only a 5 minute walk from the beachActive HolidaySeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
Located only a 5 minute walk from the beaches of Algajola, this charming guesthouse offers both modern comfort and an authentic atmosphere. Featuring a sun terrace with gorgeous views of the historic town and an on-site restaurant providing a variety of cuisines. A perfect base for explorers. See More
Hotel San Giovanni Porto-Vecchio 30 rooms from £61Child friendly - Childrens play area featuring swings and slides on-siteSights nearby - Only a 10 minute drive from Porto Vecchio and beachesTennis - Tennis courts on-site, equipment providedOther Activities - Table tennis and football pitch available
Set in the idyllic Corsican countryside, only a 10 minute drive from Porto Vecchio and 15 minutes from the world famous Santa Giulia beach, this hotel offers serenity and tranquility. A heated pool, hot tub, sauna, tennis courts and local cuisine are all available. Perfect for a peaceful retreat. See More
À l'ombre du clocher Corsica 4 rooms from £69Sights nearby - The B&B is 20 minute drive from the town of CalviSwimming Pool - Outdoor poolRemote - Off the beaten track.Secluded setting - For escaping.
Hidden in Corsica’s countryside, this B&B is ideal for families and groups, with chic en suite double rooms and a private eight person cottage. Guests can enjoy a Mediterranean breakfast with homemade jams and cereals, sunbathe by the pool and relax on the terrace after a day of coastal exploring. See More
Auberge U n'Antru Versu Corsica 8 rooms from £69Sights nearby - For those with archaeological interests the sites of Cucuruzzu and Capulla are very close.Tennis - There is a tennis court located about five minutes away.Restaurant - Serving classic Corsican cuisine and wood fired pizzasFull of character
Quiet country inn in the Barocaggio-Marghese mountain range of Southern Corsica which has been sympathetically restored to provide eight simple but charming, individually designed rooms with plenty of period features. The popular restaurant serves wood-fired pizzas and local dishes. Great value too. See More
A Pasturella Monticello 14 rooms from £70Local exploring - A charming and authentic base to explore the area from whether you want to view historical sites or enjoy outdoor activitiesFamilies - With a laidback feel and comfortable family suites, this is a good base for a well-priced family stayValue chic - With chic design and half board rates starting at €81, this is a very well priced stayGreat walks - There are miles of hiking trails in the surrounding mountains
A charming hotel and restaurant set in the picturesque village of Monticello. Rooms are simple yet chic with earthy hues and pine wood furniture. A good regional restaurant serves reassuringly small menus and spills out onto the terrace. A well-priced and laidback base to explore from. See More
Hotel Dolce Vita Ajaccio 32 rooms from £78Beach Life - With its temperate waters, Corsica is an ideal spot for beach-goers and with this hotel guests can avail of a private beachFamilies - With its apartment accomodation and children's entertainment, Dolce Vita is suited to family holidaysGreat walks - Located along the Sanguinary Island's Road which offers beautiful coastal viewsSwimming Pool - Heated outdoor pool
Perched on the beautiful coastline of the Sanguinary Archipelago the Dolce Vita promises pure seaside bliss. With spacious light-filled rooms each leading to private balconies overlooking the sea. As well as a private beach, guests can avail of an outdoor pool and restaurant. A heavenly stay. See More
A Pignata Levie, Corsica 16 rooms from £91Hideaway - Nestled among chestnut trees in the countryside, enjoy picnics, forest walks and the beach is nearby for quiet boat tripsGreat walks - With local guide Jean-Paul Quilici; the hotel can arrangeSailing - Excursion by boat to the islands of LavezziLocal markets - In nearby village of LevieRecommended by - Michelin Travel
Hotel Artemisia, Corsica Bastelica, Corsica 11 rooms from £81Value chicViews - Great views from hotelSwimming Pool - Outdoor PoolRestaurant - Recommended.Recommended by - I Escape
Casa Theodora Muro, Corsica 7 rooms from £99Country Escape - Near the coast, enjoying all the peace of the island countryside, take picnics from the hotel for donkey rides or sailingSights nearby - Picturesque village of MuroSailing - Can be booked nearby.Traditional
Chatelet de Campo Corsica 4 rooms from £87Sights nearby - Tolla Lake and A Cupulatta Park are just a short drive awayGreat walks - Explore the beautiful Corsican countrysideSwimming Pool - Outdoor poolBack to Nature
A charming B&B nestled in the heart of South Corsica, with stunning surroundings. Fully restored building offering the charm of 'Belle Epoque' architecture. Featuring an outdoor pool, mountain views and a sun terrace. Continental breakfast from local producers. Perfect for a tranquil retreat. See More
Le Balamina Porto-Vecchio 54 rooms from £87Sights nearby - You're just 2km from the 16th century Porto-Vecchio citadelSwimming Pool - A heated and covered pool on the top floor of the hotel.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Restaurant - Recommended.
Trendy hotel in an excellent central location good for both town centre and beach. There's a choice of spacious and modern rooms and suites - all seriously chic with a minimalist touch and vintage furnishings. Plus there's La Cantina restaurant, an indoor pool, and gym on site. See More
Mare e Monti Feliceto, Corsica 16 rooms from £101Restaurant - Specialises in local dishes created with fresh-from-the-market ingredients.Great walks - Corsica is renowned for its fabulous walking for all abilitiesViews - Stunning views over a National ParkSwimming Pool - Elegant outdoor pool and deck
Comfortable accommodation in part of a stately 19th-century mansion. Bedrooms have a rustic feel with tiled floors, original period features and stunning hillside views. Pleasant outdoor dining offering regional cuisine. Calm, relaxing and remote. Ideal for a sunshine break off the beaten track. See More
Hotel Demeure les Mouettes Ajaccio (Corsica) 12 rooms from £91Beach LifeSwimming Pool - Outdoor PoolViews - Great views from hotelSailing - Can be booked nearby.Recommended by - Michelin Travel
A large 19th century Corsican villa with spectacular views of the ocean. Contemporary rooms and suites with private balconies. Large swimming pool surrounded by palm groves, a short walk onto the beach, and great spa for evening pampering. Great for beach holidays and families. See More
Hotel La Solenzara Sari-Solenzara, Corsica 28 rooms from £91Value chic - A stunning beachside property offering elegant rooms, lovely gardens, an extensive spa and a pool- at a very reasonable price.Great walks - With a choice of walks along the coast or up into the Bavella mountains.Sailing - A great stop off point for a sailing trip around Corsica.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
Rossi Hotel Sartène 16 rooms from £92Local exploring - Ideally placed for exploring the land and sea of the islandEco breakCoastalFamilies
Situated at the entrance to the town of Sartene, this hotel is ideally located between the ocean and the mountains, in a region full of history. With a heated pool, recently renovated spacious rooms and an optional breakfast, this charming hotel is perfect for those wanting to explore Corsica. See More
Demeure Castel Brando Bastia, Corsica 45 rooms from £95Swimming Pool - Lovely Outdoor PoolSpaLocal markets - Good for local colour.Tennis
Auberge & Charme A Flatta Calenzena, Corsica 5 rooms from £95Back to Nature - In the middle of a great, green valley and near Balagne, one of the most beautiful natural sites of Corsica.Total relaxationSights nearby - Balagne, known as the "Corsican Garden", is an area of natural beauty and is littered with old citadels and churches.Romantic - Good for couples.
Charming, folksy but with refined modern comforts, this is an all-encompassing experience: award-winning in-house bistro, large swimming pool with panoramic views of the valley. Comfy, cream-white and almond coloured rooms and hiking tours that will take your breath away. See More
The Manor, Corsica Calvi, Corsica 4 rooms from £95Beach LifeViews - Great views from hotelSwimming Pool - Lovely Outdoor PoolFishing - Excellent fishing nearby.Recommended by - I Escape
Villa Mimosa Corsica 4 rooms from £95Total relaxation - The quiet setting and nearby beach are ideal for totally unwindingBeach LifeLocal exploringGreat walks - Visit Aiguilles de Bavella which is only 30 minutes away
Situated in Favone, this gorgeous B&B is only a short distance away from the beach. Offering immaculate gardens, an outdoor pool and continental breakfast for all guests. The rooms are spacious and airy, each with a flat-screen TV and fridge. The perfect location for rest and relaxation. See More
Le Roc e Fiori Porto-Vecchio (Corsica) 14 rooms from £95Swimming Pool - Lovely Outdoor PoolLocal markets - Good for local colour.Back to NatureDiving - Good diving nearby.
Casa Del Sole Corsica 3 rooms from £95Active Holiday - Canyon scaling, gorge climbing, kayaking and horseback tours are all organised locally.Back to Nature - Beautiful garden: citrus trees, roses, wisteria - a secluded, tropical paradise.Total relaxation - Secluded pool, cosily-furnished rooms and reading areas in the shade of roses.Beach Life - Overlooking the Gulf of Favone, a stone's throw away.
Hotel Genovese Bonifacio 18 rooms from £111Beach Life - Perched on the cliff top with soaring views, ultimate island break with a pool and the beaches just minutes awaySights nearby - Eglise Saint-Dominique de Bonifacio, Bonafacio Citadel, Bastion de L'EtendardDiving - Enjoy a day on the reefs of the Lavezzi islandsGreat walks - Along Rocapina beachRecommended by - Michelin Travel
Cas'Anna Lidia Feliceto, Corsica 10 rooms from £113Active Holiday - Plenty of hiking, mountain biking and other activities in the local areaCountry Escape - A stylish base set in the stunning Corsican mountains.Hideaway - A tranquil and idyllic rural locationGreat walks - Find miles of hiking trails, running through the mountains, starting from near the property
A boutique property boasting magnificent views of the surrounding mountains. Stylish rooms are contemporary in style with natural hues, simple wooden furniture and crisp white linen. A glorious swimming pool, warm hospitality and indulgent breakfasts make this an enticing mountain retreat. See More
A Casa Di Mà Lumio (Corsica) 30 rooms from £104Foodies - Michelin star restaurant 'Oggi".Restaurant - Recommended.Spa breaksViews - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Michelin Travel
Le Ruone Corsica 5 rooms from £108Sights nearby - A 30 minute drive from Ajaccio, and a 6 minute drive from the centre of CalcatoggioSecluded setting - For escaping.Remote - Off the beaten track.Sailing - Can be booked nearby.
Secluded B&B, nestled in the Cinarca Valley. Modern, en suite rooms suited for couples and families alike, from stylish doubles to spacious four beds. Guests can eat homemade breakfast on the terrace, walk through the gardens, relax by the pool, or watch the summer sunset over the Mediterranean Sea. See More
Palazzu Nicrosi Corsica 8 rooms from £113Great walks - A fitness trail has been set up for those wanting to run, jog or simply walk around the surrounding areaSights nearby - Just a short drive away from the vibrant town of BastiaRestaurant - Breakfast available in the hotel restaurantSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool
This historic hotel nestled in the secluded countryside offers breathtaking views of the ocean and surrounding area. Featuring a gorgeous outdoor pool area, spacious rooms, a traditional winery and a bar for evening relaxation. Perfect for those wanting an idyllic countryside retreat. See More
Casa Orsu Maria Corsica 5 rooms from £117Views - Oustanding views of the surrounding countryside stretching all the way to the seaGreat walks - The Corsican interior is a very popular destination for hikersHideaway - Situated in the heart of Corsica's wild interior, this truly is off the beaten track.House party feel - With just five rooms, the property has a real house party vibe
This stunning B&B is nestled in the beautiful Campana region, in close proximity to the national park. Boasting a tranquil outdoor pool area and a sun terrace with views of the ocean. A popular destination for hikers and cyclists. Ideal for those wanting to relax or explore the surrounding area. See More
Cala di Greco Bonifacio 6 rooms from £120Views - Glorious views both over the island and out to seaSwimming Pool - Stunning heated outdoor infinity pool with a viewSights nearby - Just outside BonifacioSailing - Can be booked nearby.
Contemporary all suite hotel with stunning views of Corsica's glorious countryside, including from the infinity pool. Neutral tones harmonise with splashes of colour in the rooms to capture the special Mediterranean atmosphere found in the surroundings. A laid back island hideaway. See More
Hotel La Signoria Calvi 24 rooms from £140Romantic Break - Mountain views, secluded pool, beaches nearby and hidden coves to take picnics toSights nearby - Calvi's 13th-century Genoese citadelGreat walks - Cirque de BonifatoSailing - Can be booked nearby.Recommended by - Relais & Chateaux, Mr & Mrs Smith, Michelin Travel
An elegant Five Star hotel with mountain views. Stunning rooms feature antique furniture, artworks and coloured walls, all with Corsican tiled bathrooms. Quiet outdoor pool, gym and spa. Excellent fresh produce cuisine, intimate bar area with leather furniture. Sophisticated, luxury and laid back. See More
Citta di Lume Porto-Vecchio 8 rooms from £122Groups - Spacious apartments and lofts for up to eight people, with cinema rooms, lounge and dining areas.Swimming Pool - Indoor and outdoor poolsDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Sailing - Can be booked nearby.
Casa Murina Porto Pollo, Corsica 20 rooms from £125Beach Life - With the beach just a minute away, you can easily spend your days lounging by the seasideCountry Escape - Feel a million miles away from all your worries at this tranquil rural spotFamilies - Suites are availableGreat walks - There are plenty of wonderful local hiking trails to be explored
The stylish eco Casa Murina overlooks Porto Pello's beach. Large and quirky rooms feature antiques and private sea-facing balconies. Suites with private kitchenettes are ideal for family beach holidays or groups of friends. Beautiful sea views from the terrace. An utterly charming stay. See More
La Dimora Saint-Florent, Corsica 17 rooms from £126Swimming Pool - Outdoor PoolSpaSailing - Can be booked nearby.Full of characterRecommended by - I Escape
Hotel A Piattatella 20220 Monticello 17 rooms from £128Outstanding location - The hotel is situated just a few minutes away from the charming village of MonticelloTennis - Less than 200 metres from the hotel you will find a tennis courtSwimming Pool - Outdoor poolRestrictions on children - Adult only
Set in beautiful surroundings and only a ten minute drive from the beaches of Balagne. This hotel offers a heated swimming pool, a massage centre, a hot tub and a gym. An on site restaurant is also available. A stunning hotel, perfect for those seeking total relaxation and escape. See More
Hotel Le Belvedere, Porto-Vecchio Porto-Vecchio from £128Outstanding location - Located opposite Porto-Vecchio and directly on the waterfrontBeach Life - Perfectly positioned along a pristine white sand beachCoastalTotal relaxation
This stunning hotel, located directly on the waterfront, is the ideal getaway for couples, featuring two on site restaurants, an infinity pool and two hot tubs. Additionally, each room has its own private terrace and garden view, creating a luxurious feel. A luxury location for rest and relaxation. See More
Casa Maredda Corsica 5 rooms from £130Beach Life - Located within walking distance of a picturesque beach.Swimming Pool - Outdoor poolSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Local markets - Good for local colour.
Hotel Des Gouverneurs Bastia 26 rooms from £130Local exploring - Ideally located in the heart of the historic city with many of its main attractions within walking distance.Sights nearby - Visit the 17th-century baroque Church of Sainte-Marie.Great walks - Stroll through the citadel dating back to 1380.Views - Stunning views of the sea and Vieux Port
A chic boutique property situated near the coast in the heart of the city. Elegant rooms are light and airy with soft hues, luxurious bathrooms and the best have fabulous sea views. Boasting an indoor pool, wellness centre, panoramic terrace and cosy bar. An ideal base to explore the city from. See More
Hotel Minera Monticello 8 rooms from £130Romantic Break - Pick one of the suites with an in-room free-standing bathtub and a balcony for a romantic baseBeach Life - Set just a one minute walk from a beautiful white sand beach with turquoise watersBoutique - An intimate eight-room hotel with chic design and individualised serviceSights nearby - Visit local historic attractions such as the Ile-Rousse lighthouse and Calvi CathedralRecommended by - Tablet
An elegant boutique hotel with stunning coastal views. Each of the eight suites are individually styled; all have a private balcony or terrace and the best have a plunge pool or a free-standing bath. Complete with an outdoor pool and a spa, this is a relaxing stay well suited to a romantic escape. See More
Demeure Loredana Saint-Florent 18 rooms from £155Beach Life - Stunning infinity pool over the ocean, views to the horizon from your balcony, endless activities on the waterSailing - From Saint Florent port to islandsSights nearby - Nearby town of BastiaKayaking - Agriates Kayak schoolRecommended by - Michelin Travel
Casa di l'Oru Porto-Vecchio (Bocca di l'Oru) 3 rooms from £138Great walks - Guided tours are available of Porto-Vecchio, Bonifacio, as well as of the Bonifacio Cliffs and cavesSpa - Aromatherapy is available, with natural essential oils, all with unique Mediterranean flavoursSights nearby - Porto Vecchino is just a short distance from the propertySwimming Pool - Outdoor pool
Stylish B&B on the Corsican coast. Three bright en suite rooms, all with modern furnishings and private terraces. An organic breakfast is served daily, with homemade cakes, jams and locally sourced fruit. Guests can enjoy aromatherapy treatments or relax by the pool and take in panoramic sea views. See More
Grand Hotel de Cala Rossa Porto-Vecchio (Corsica) 32 rooms from £139Tennis - Tennis courtBarefoot Luxury - For total relaxation.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.SpaRecommended by - Relais & Chateaux, Fodors
An elegant beachfront hotel with spa and indoor pool. The bedrooms are clean and have cool, neutral colours. Plenty of water sports and activities on offer in the hotel's private cove. The restaurant serves exciting dishes and great local seafood. Relaxing getaway beach spot. See More
La Villa, Calvi Calvi 49 rooms from £174Families - Choice of pools, plenty of child accessories (monitors etc), family atmosphere in this chic hotelRomantic Break - Laid back luxury, 5 different pools, beaches, fresh seafood suppers and unexplored covesOn an islandGreat walks - Through the "The Garden of Corsica"Recommended by - Relais & Chateaux, Michelin Travel
Les Bergeries de Palombaggia Porto-Vecchio 17 rooms from £164Views - Views over Porto Vecchio and the sea in one directions, and the mountains in the otherRestaurant - Regional cuisine served on the terraceSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Sailing - Can be booked nearby.Recommended by - I Escape
Situated on the stunning south-east coast of Corsica each room has a balcony or terrace with which to lap up the beauty of the sea and port below. An al fresco restaurant serves a creative menu of delicious local cuisine. Rooms are modern yet authentically mediterranean with exposed stone and wood. See More
Aethos Corsica Oletta, Corsica 8 rooms from £165Designer - Artwork by Anish Kapoor.WellbeingSwimming Pool - Outdoor Pool with viewsRestaurant - Recommended.Recommended by - I Escape, Mr & Mrs Smith
Stunning designer hotel in the hills of Northern Corsica. Minimalist designs and artwork by Anish Kapoor. Something to soothe the soul. Rooms and suites with parquet floors, clean lines and brilliant light. Lovely swimming pool and restaurant. A serene and romantic hotel. See More
Hotel Version Maquis Bonifacio 8 rooms from £172Total relaxation - With chic rooms overlooking the beautiful Santa Manza Bay, it's perfect for a relaxing, romantic break.Local exploring - An excellent launch pad for exploring the charming island of Corsica.Sights nearby - Any history buffs should check out the King Aragon Steps, just three miles from the hotel.Great walks - Wake up early and head off to explore the stunning countryside along the coast.Recommended by - Great Small Hotels
La Roya Saint-Florent 26 rooms from £178Beach Life - Set on La Roya beach and just a short boat ride from Corsica's most beautiful beaches, Plage de Lotu and Plage de SalecciaFoodies - The hotel houses a Michelin-starred restaurant headed by Breton chef Yan Le Scavarec, which is the property's real lureRomantic Break - With its luxurious rooms, coastal position, and fine dining — this is ideal for a romantic getawayGreat walks - There are miles of scenic nature trails running along the coast where you can stop for swims along the way at various beachesRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
A chic modern boutique hotel boasting a Michelin-starred restaurant and a fabulous coastal setting. Rooms and suites are simple and stylish, all white-on-white with sliding glass doors leading onto private terraces. With a small spa and a lovely outdoor pool, this is ideal for a couples' escape. See More
Miramar Boutique Hotel Propriano 26 rooms from £206Families - A wide variety of family friendly fun such as riding, boat trips and Olva natural park. Child friendly amenitiesRomantic Break - Stunning sea views from private balcony, sauna, beaches just minutes away to take a boat and explore the islandsSights nearby - The prehistoric site of FilitosaSailing - Coast of Sartenais and BonifacioRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels, Michelin Travel
Case Latine Lama, Corsica 6 rooms from £184Views - Breathtaking views over the surrounding countrysideOutstanding locationSwimming Pool - Two outdoor pools hewn from the rocksRestaurant - Serving typically Corsican cuisine
All suite property with drop dead gorgeous views over stunning countryside. Two pools hewn from the rocks. Stylish, individually designed, contemporary rooms where traditional materials combine seamlessly with modern comforts. A relaxing and romantic haven, off the beaten track. See More
Misincu Corsica 17 rooms from £207Beach Life - A short stroll from a secluded, private beach, where a range of in-house watersports are offered.Total relaxation - A tranquil spot complete with spoiling spa.Diving - Discover the underwater flora and fauna or visit wrecks on a diving excursion.Sailing - Can be booked nearby.Recommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
A luxury 5-star hotel in Cape Corse boasting spectacular sea views. Chic rooms are light and airy with contemporary art, indulgent bathrooms and soft hues. Boasting a spoiling spa, exemplary Corsican restaurant and plenty of outdoor pursuits on offer. The ultimate relaxing stay. See More
Le Tomino Corsica 5 rooms from £217Sights nearby - Just a short distance from the villages of Tomino, Rogliano and MerinaRestaurant - On site restaurant offering breakfast and dinner with stunning viewsGreat walks - Trek around local villages or explore the ridges of Cap CorseSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool
This small boutique hotel is situated in the quaint village of Tomino, featuring a stunning outdoor pool with panoramic views of Cap Corse, spacious rooms ideal for relaxing and a restaurant offering local cuisine. Only a short distance from the beach. Perfect for those seeking rest and relaxation. See More
Hotel U Capu Biancu Bonifacio (Domaine de Pozzoniello) 41 rooms from £252Beach Life - Boasting gorgeous seaviews and just a five minute walk to the beach.Diving - Scuba dive with the nearby Scuba Libre centre.Romantic - Good for couples.Views - Great views from hotel
A charming coastal property with impressive sea views. The well proportioned rooms are individually styled with pops of colour bursting out against a rustic chic background. Dine on the terrace overlooking the sea and make the most of the excellent wine cellar. Just a short walk from the beach. See More
Casa Lou Propriano (Olmeto) 3 rooms from £252Sights nearby - Propriano Port is 2km awaySwimming Pool - Outdoor poolRestrictions on children - Adult onlyRemote - Off the beaten track.
Stylish villa on the Corsican coast. Five, light filled en suite rooms, modernly designed with blush furnishings and stunning views. A traditional, locally sourced, Mediterranean breakfast is served daily. Guests can relax on the beach, sunbathe by the pool or enjoy panoramic views from the terrace. See More
Hotel des Pecheurs Bonifacio 50 rooms from £260Spa breaks - An expansive spa with treatments personalised to each individual.Beach Life - A hotel that boasts its own white sand beach.Tennis - Two outdoor courts on Cavallo island and rackets and balls can be rented from reception.Sailing - Hire a boat and discover the stunning archipelago of the Lavezzi islands.
A stunning hotel and spa situated right on the shores of the turquoise sea. Simple white washed rooms create an air of calm. A romantic restaurant serves a fusion of French and Italian cuisine. An extensive spa will ease away any stress. A private beach for sun-worshippers. A spoiling stay. See More
Hotel Le Pinarello Corse du sud, Corsica 31 rooms from £314Restaurant - There's a beach restaurant and for those who opt for half board Le Rouf restaurant serves dinner next door.On the beach - Superb location just steps from a perfect horseshoe sandy beachGreat walks - The mountains of Corsica are renowned for their walking trailsKayaking - Complimentary sea kayaks can be borrowed from the hotel
A beachfront hotel in Southern Corsica with sea views, relaxing spa and wellness centre. Rooms and suites are decorated in whites and creams, have private terraces and are all air conditioned. Daily fitness classes and fine outdoor dining overlooking the beach. Relaxing with lots of activities. See More
Casadelmar Porto-Vecchio (Porto Vecchio) 34 rooms from £302Foodies - Michelin-starred restaurant headed by Fabio Bragagnola to enjoy, as well as gastronomic tours of the regionBeach Life - Private beach area with concierge service, watersports a-plenty, superb spa and outstanding ocean viewsSights nearby - See the island from above on a hotel helicopter tourDesigner - Award-winning French architect Jean-François BodinRecommended by - Kiwi Collection, Design Hotels, Tablet
Bergerie du Prunelli 20117 Cauro, Corsica 5 rooms from £338Outstanding location - Only a 10 minute drive from Ajaccio and the beaches of PorticcioGreat walks - Take a guided trip into the beautiful Corsican mountainsSwimming Pool - Indoor and outdoor poolsRestrictions on children - Adult only
Nestled in the tranquil Prunelli valley, this gorgeous B&B perfectly combines tradition and luxury. Featuring indoor and outdoor pools, a hot tub, a restaurant serving delicious local cuisine and beautifully decorated bedrooms. A luxury retreat designed for relaxation and well-being. See More
La Plage Casadelmar Porto-Vecchio (Lecci) 19 rooms from £443Foodies - Enjoy beautiful Mediterranean cuisine at the restaurantBeach Life - Relax at the hotel's private beachWriting a novelHoneymoons
Nestled in the sandy coast of Porto-Vecchio, this hotel is perfect for those seeking luxury, rest and relaxation. Spacious modern rooms open on to the hotel's own private beach, whilst the on site restaurant features a terrace with gorgeous views. The ideal spot for an indulgent retreat. See More