Search the best hotels in Mykonos
Today the image of Mykonos is so glamorous, so white-architecture-azure-ocean-clear-sea-and-sunshine perfection that it’s almost impossible to imagine that until relatively recently this was one of the barest, poorest islands in the Cyclades. But it’s adapted to popularity without losing its charms and traditions, and you’d never know that the elegant converted villa you’re staying in was rescued from before the bulldozers, or that the glitzy grand hotels are so very young. All of our picks for the best places to stay on Mykonos offer a Greek island dream of a holiday.
Some of our Mykonos Collections:
- The Best Hotels in Mykonos Town
- Best Family Hotels in Mykonos
- Best Hotels in Mykonos with Private Pools
- Best Hotels in Mykonos for a Honeymoon
- Best Hotels in Mykonos for Couples
- Best Boutique Hotels in Mykonos
For many visitors the big choice when it comes to the best places to stay on Mykonos is whether you stay in Mykonos Town, otherwise known as Hora, which is where you’ll find the island’s glamour and nightlife, or in one of the beach resorts. There are buses between Mykonos Town and some of the beach resorts, and it’s easy to hire a vehicle of some kind, so you can still get the best of both worlds. If you need more information about each individual town or resort our Where to Stay Guide is a good place to start.
The high season can be hedonistic, with a never-ending parade of visitors to watch from your spot in a chic bar, or white, cubist taverna, but if you move away from the capital, Mykonos Town, and from the main resorts you’ll still be able to find a patch of coastline to call your own, be it a stretch of sand, a pebbly cove, or a low, rocky cliff.
Just don't forget that this island is hugely busy during the peak summer months. So if you want to guarantee a room in one of the best places to stay in Mykonos during July or August, you'll have to get organised and book well ahead.
The Best Places to Stay on Mykonos
- Kivotos Club Hotel is so luxurious that it offers you limo transfers from the airport to their super luxurious hideaway, and access to a private yacht. And they don’t just have a cocktail bar and two exceptional restaurants, they also have a caviar and cigar bar. There are only 39 rooms and suites, all of them luxurious and romantic, with wonderful ocean views and contemporary, white-on-white decor. They offer yoga classes on a deck by their prime beach, they have their own art exhibitions and they have four pools. Absolutely unforgettable.
- More accessible because of its size, Mykonos Blu offers classic Mykonos luxury, with 103 rooms, suites and villas, in a village-style arrangement of sugar-cube buildings overlooking the ocean, many of them with their own private pools and gardens. This is Cycladic luxury personified, with stylish white and blue decor that makes the most of the gorgeous Psarou location. The advantages of staying at a larger hotel are always in the range of facilities and Mykonos Blu has a huge infinity pool, and a number of bars and restaurants to choose from onsite, plus, you’re just ten minutes from Mykonos Town by taxi.
- We love the Santa Marina Resort & Villas on Ornos Bay for its varied, but always five star decor, which ranges from contemporary luxury, to colonial luxury to Art Deco luxury. We also love the private beach, choice of infinity pools and bars, and restaurants. And the hotel also has a fantastic spa and beauty salon, and a boutique. There are 96 rooms, suites and villas.
For a beach resort
- The Myconian Avaton is a chic, design hotel with 85 rooms, suites and villas on a private rocky hillside overlooking a private, sandy beach. Some of the suites and villas have their own infinity pools, but there’s also a gorgeous hotel pool with a wonderful ocean view. Expect terraces with views too, and lots of natural, local materials, and animal skin rugs and local artworks. The villas have full kitchens, but there’s also a choice of restaurants, including a fine dining restaurant. And there’s a spa.
For a honeymoon
- Small, very Cycladic feeling, and very romantic, the Kensho Boutique Hotel is a honeymoon favourite of the Hotel Gurus for its luxurious details. We love the pool with its lighting and views and the stunning location, and quite a number of the 35 rooms and suites have their own private plunge pools and balconies too. Plus there's a fab laid-back poolside restaurant where Mediterranean dishes are given an Asian or Latin twist.
- Mykonos Riviera is a wonderful Cycladic escape overlooking the ocean and Agios Stefanos. There are just 44 rooms and suites, all of them minimally decorated with clean, angular lines and an almost all white colour scheme, with a subtle nod to the nautical. We recommend the rooms with sea views and private terraces, complete with a hot tub, if you fancy one. This is an indulgent feeling spot with a great spa and Greek restaurant.
Hip Hotels on Mykonos
- The Vencia Boutique Hotel is a boutique hotel close to the centre of Mykonos Town, with 34 contemporary rooms and suites and a fantastic infinity pool overlooking the bay. We think it’s hip because it’s so beautiful and peaceful, yet also so conveniently located for all the fun of Mykonos Town. The decor has a contemporary feel with a natural palette and wood accents, which doesn’t sound very edgy, but the infinity pool, bar and restaurant are all certainly cool places to be.
For a romantic hotel
- For peace, luxury and ocean views try Cavo Tagoo, a paradise of ocean-facing rooms, suites and villas, with ribbon-draped four poster beds, private balconies and pools and incredible sunset views. The hotel’s main pool, a wonderful infinity pool overlooking the water, has its own elegant bar and restaurant serving Greek and Mediterranean cuisine, and there’s an extensive spa.
- If you like the idea of finding somewhere small and a bit out of the way consider Grace Mykonos, which offers more incredible views and chic white-on-white decor. There are just 32 rooms and suites, most with private balconies (some of the suites have private hot tubs too), plus there’s a dreamy infinity pool, an extensive spa, and their Grace restaurant is one of Mykonos' best.
For a total escape
- Archipelagos is a very Cycladic hotel, a white, sugar-cube of a building with 40 rooms and suites with incredible views of the ocean and of Kalo Livadi Beach on the eastern coast of Mykonos. Expect plenty of blue and white, an authentic Greek restaurant and an excellent spa.
- Livin Mykonos might seem like an odd recommendation for a hideaway hotel considering how close it is to Mykonos Town, but it’s well and truly outside the centre of town, in a private spot close to Psarou Beach, so it has the feel of a hotel escape. There are 26 rooms and suites, the best with private terraces and sea views, and several elegant, relaxed public spaces, including a lovely hotel pool and bar, and a stylish restaurant. It’s also adults only.
In Mykonos Town
- If you want to stay in Mykonos Town consider staying at Mykonos Theoxenia, a super chic, 60s-tastic styled hotel with the glamorous vibe, and look, of a Bond film. Staying in one of these 52 rooms and suites puts you in a great spot for enjoying the nightlife of Mykonos Town, but it’s got a trendy gastronomic restaurant of its own, and an elegant pool with a cocktail bar. The views over the town, with its white buildings and windmills, make this a place you really won’t want to leave.
- Bill And Coo is another upmarket choice in Mykonos Town, a wonderfully chic modern hotel with 24 spacious rooms and suites with white-on-white decor and wonderful balcony views. There’s a lovely pool area and a gourmet Mediterranean restaurant. You’re close to Megali Ammos Beach, but just a short walk from Mykonos Town.
- If you’re looking for great value in Mykonos Town try Tharroe of Mykonos, which is a chic little boutique hotel which is affordable because it’s on a hilltop outside Mykonos Town, rather than right in it. There are 26 contemporary rooms and suites, some with private balconies and hot tubs, plus a relaxing spa and a gorgeous pool and pool terrace with stunning views.
- The Osom Resort is a really good choice for a family island holiday. It's a quiet resort in Ornos, with just 12 rooms and suites, all of them spacious and contemporary and the family suites come with private terraces and sea views. You’re just a few minutes walk from the beach and there’s a large outdoor pool with panoramic sea views.
- Our Gurus also recommend the Leonis Summer Houses, a collection of self-contained studios and private villas overlooking Korfu and Ornos beaches. The largest of the villas are perfect for families of four, and offer private terraces and separate lounge and dining areas. There’s no restaurant, but they do offer breakfast, and there’s a wonderful communal spa and hotel pool.
For great value
- The Semeli Hotel is one of the best places to stay in Mykonos to feel the island's real pulse. This traditional, white mansion, and surrounding village of villas, stands stylishly aloof, but is close enough to enjoy local tavernas and explore Mykonos Town’s historic heart. There are 60 rooms, suites and villas, some with private hot tubs, plus stylish public areas, a fine dining restaurant and an indulgent spa.
- For great value in Mykonos Town consider My Mykonos, which is in the centre of town, but with a ‘tucked away’ feeling. There are just 38 rooms and suites, in a traditionally Greek building, complete with a courtyard pool, with a chic bar and beautiful stone walls. But the interior is quite minimal, with beamed ceilings, pared back details and lots of natural materials. The suites are big, especially the family suites, and they have private terraces, with pools or plunge pools.
- Also in Mykonos Town, the Hotel Rochari offers 60 bright, simply furnished rooms, a large pool and terrace and a choice of places to eat and drink. The hotel is family run, and much of the produce served in the restaurants and bars comes from the family farm. We also love the Rochari for its location and the views. The value really is hard to beat.
Prefer an Apartment or Villa?
- If you’d prefer to stay in an apartment or private villa we recommend you visit our online partner, booking.com.
- Mykonos Airport is only about three kilometres outside Mykonos Town, and if your hotel doesn’t offer transfers then you’ll have no trouble catching a taxi from the terminal to take you the short distance in to town if that’s where you’re headed. If it’s really busy try the bus, which takes a bit longer. Alternatively you can get to Mykonos by ferry or catamaran from Piraeus or Rafina, which is closer to Athens Airport. Cruise ships come into the newer port, which is just two kilometres from town.
- If you’re thinking about hiring a car we recommend checking what our online partners, Rentalcars have to offer.
- If you’re coming to Mykonos for the nightlife and glamour then you need to come in season, between June and September. If you’re not, and you’d prefer a quieter island then April, May and October are probably the best months to plan your trip. Mykonos Town is a totally different place out of season, but during the shoulder seasons quite a lot will remain open, and the weather is still pretty gorgeous!
Still not sure?
- You could expand your search to include all the best places to stay in the Cyclades?
- Or our pick of the best places to stay in Santorini.
- Or you could contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
Monthly Weather in Mykonos
Best Hotels in Mykonos
Almyra Guest Houses Paraga, Mykonos 5 rooms from £94Groups - The larger maisonette is good for groups, sleeping an additional person on a sofa bedBeach Life - Located on the seafront, these guesthouses make a great base for a beach holidayRomantic Break - Couples love the privacy of these guesthouses and having access to a poolSailing - Enquire with the hotel about local boat hire and explore the Mykonos coastline on a sailing tripRecommended by - Great Small Hotels
This hotel offers luxury, self-contained accommodation in Mykonos. Drawing on elements of Cycladic architecture, expect whitewashed rooms and simple, elegant interior design. The larger maisonette offers separate living and dining space; guests have shared use of the pool. A smart seaside stay. See More
Pietra e Mare Mykonos 30 rooms from £139Honeymoons - Ideal for couples, this hotel offers a 'Honeymoon Suite' equipped with a private terrace, hot tub, and living areaHideaway - Located in a quieter region of the island, an unspoilt charm surrounds the hotel. The beach is pristineBeach Life - One of the Mykonos' most intimate and beautiful beaches 'Kalo Livadi' is just a five-minute walk awayWeddings - The hotel has a quaint, idyllic chapel overlooking the beach and sea which caters for unique weddingsRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
Pietra e Mare is tucked away on an idyllic hillside on Mykonos' quieter side. As an adult-only hotel, rooms and suites are perfect for holidaying couples. The minimalist design mimics the island's blue and white Cyclidic architecture. Queen size loungers overlooking the Aegean call for relaxation. See More
Myconian Ambassador Mykonos 103 rooms from £148Beach Life - Sitting on the tranquil south coast of Mykonos, this hotel is perfect for a quiet beach holiday away from the party crowdsRomantic Break - The luxurious suites are popular wiith couples; book a room with a private hot tub for added indulgenceHideaway - With all the amenities you need on-site, this hotel is a great hideaway holiday optionCooking classes - Join the hotel chef to choose fresh organic vegetables from the market before a private cooking class in Mediterranean cuisineRecommended by - Relais & Chateaux
This luxury hotel sits on the relaxed south coast of Mykonos, above Platis Gialos beach. Suites are spacious and bright with hand-selected design pieces; for added indulgence, book a room with a private hot tub. Enjoy a treatment at the sleek spa before dinner at restaurant Efisia. A VIP treat. See More
Osom Resort Mykonos 12 rooms from £148Beach Life - Beach Korfos - a windsurfing spot - is just a five minute walk away, plus available transfers to Mykonos' famous beaches!Families - Large family suites, poolside cuisine, local entertainment, and nearby beaches make this hotel an easy visit for familiesTotal relaxation - 'OSOM' is an acronym of 'Other Side of Mykonos', ensuring a quieter, more relaxing stay on the beautiful Greek islandHoneymoons - This is an intimate, quiet hotel offering poolside relaxation, modern bedrooms and a stunning beachside location
Osom resort is a quiet hotel offering just a collection of rooms and suites. Bedrooms are spacious, contemporary, and come with terraces and sea-views. The large outdoor pool is its crown jewel, which comes with panoramic sea views and poolside cuisine. Beach and restaurants are a short walk away. See More
Aeolos Hotel Chora, Mykonos 90 rooms from £155Short break - The property's only 1.5 km away from Mykonos Airport making this a good option for a quick break in the sunTotal relaxation - Bask in the tranquil atmosphere or treat yourself to a massage to truly unwindFishing - There are plenty of perfect spots for some fishing dotted around the islandGreat walks - Head along the beach at sunset or wander around Meletopoulou Public Garden
The 3* Aeolos Hotel is located in Mýkonos City, just a short distance from the sea. Offering unfussy accommodation featuring white interiors and boasting either garden or sea views. Lounge by the pool and soak up the sun or head off exploring the island. A chic contemporary stay. See More
Hotel Rochari Mykonos Town, Mykonos 60 rooms from £156Intimate - The hotel has an intimate and personalised feel with many of the guests returning year after yearLocal exploring - Well positioned just a few minutes’ walk to the town centre and the old port of MykonosSights nearby - Visit Mykonos' famed white windmills or take a boat to the island of Delos to see the UNESCO heritage archealogical ruins thereSpa - The Rochari Spa by Phytomer has a good range of spa and beauty treatments
A long-established family-run hotel set within desirable Mykonos Town. Rooms range from well-priced doubles to luxurious suites with private pools. All have that greek feel with white-on-white style and plenty of light. Complete with a spa and traditional Greek restaurant. A chic base. See More
Hotel Elena Mykonos Town, Mykonos 30 rooms from £156Value chic - A chic mix of contemporary and traditional design and a sea view position within Mykonos, this is an affordable yet stylish stayLocal exploring - Well positioned in the heart of Mykonos with shops, restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs, and galleries all easily accessibleSights nearby - Snap pictures of Mykonos' iconic white windmills that overlook the seaRestaurant - Greek and Mediterranean cuisine served in the restaurant
Simple, friendly small hotel with bright rooms and sea views. Rooms and suites mix traditional and modern styles while the offering ranging from simple doubles to suites means there is something for all price brackets. With a Greek restaurant, a pool, and a good location, this is a convenient base. See More
My Mykonos Mýkonos City, Mykonos 38 rooms from £167Romantic Break - The beautifully-appointed suites and tranquil location of this hotel makes it a great destination for a romantic getawayBeach Life - Set on the coast on the paradise-like Greek island of Mykonos, book this hotel for a luxury beach breakFamilies - Family suites are perfect for parents travelling with children; kids will love the outdoor pool tooSights nearby - Head to Little Venice at sunset for romantic views over the ocean; rent bikes from the hotel and cycle there
Tucked away a short walk from Mykonos town centre, this new luxury hotel blends traditional Greek architecture with contemporary design. Hanging textile headboards and reed partitions contrast with a classic grey and white palette in the boutique suites, ideal for a couples' hideaway holiday. See More
Absolut Mykonos Mykonos 33 rooms from £171Short break - Located just a mile away from Mykonos International Airport, this is an easy choice for a quick getaway in the sunRomantic Break - Breathtaking views, spendid cuisine and the option of a romantic suite with a private outdoor hot tubBeach Life - Just 3 minutes away from the beach, Absolut Mykonos is the ideal seaside retreatSights nearby - Be sure to visit the beautiful Armenistis Lighthouse and the Monument of Elli
A family-owned five-star set on a hill with fabulous ocean views. A range of luxurious suites and rooms are decorated in the typically Cycladean style. The best have private outdoor hot tubs. With a tranquil setting and delicious Greek cuisine - this intimate stay is ideal for a romantic getaway. See More
Archipelagos Mykonos 40 rooms from £173Local exploring - In a great location overlooking the Aegean Sea and close by to the beautiful traditional villages as wellBeach Life - The Kalo Livadi Beach is ideal for beach lovers with its sandy shores and crystal clear watersTotal relaxation - The perfect spot for unwinding, either by the pool or in the wellness centreLocal markets - Stroll around Chora (Mykonos Town) and check out the churches, monuments and shopsRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
A charming property traditionally built in a Mykonian style with amazing sea views. Chic rooms featuring lovely hues of blues and whites. An outdoor pool, a spa and a restaurant serving authentic Greek cuisine on site. A very warm and inviting hotel. Great for couples or individuals. See More
Leonis Summer Houses Mykonos 8 rooms from £174Families - The larger villas are great for those travelling with children, with full self-catering facilitiesHideaway - Hide away in one of these pretty, self-contained villas on your island getawayRomantic Break - Choose a cosy one-bedroom studio for a romantic breakDiving - Take diving lessons during your stay to explore life under the surface of the beautiful Aegean SeaRecommended by - Great Small Hotels
This pretty hotel offers self-contained studios and private villas overlooking the beaches of Korfos and Ornos. The largest villas can sleepp up to four, boast two terraces and a separate living and dining space. Expect a neutral palette for soft furnishings and Cycladic touches. A charming hotel. See More
Grace Mykonos Mikonos, Mykonos 32 rooms from £183Spa breaks - The spa is a real highlight with a wide range of body treatments, massages and facials and extensive facilitiesBeach Life - Unwind on the sandy beach at Agios Stefanos - a stone's throw from the hotelSights nearby - View the 16th-century windmills and the pretty white churches that line the streets of Little VeniceRestaurant - The Grace Restaurant serves contemporary Mediterranean cuisineRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape, Tablet, CN Traveller
A glamourous boutique hotel with a standout spa and wonderful ocean views. Chic suites are contemporary in design each offering private balconies, some with private hot tubs. With a lovely pool, extensive spa, and Mediterranean cuisine - this is the perfect spot to come and unwind. See More
Semeli Hotel Mykonos Town, Mykonos 60 rooms from £187Hideaway - A spa, pool and the sea make for a great hideaway with plush rooms, lovely terraces with seaviews and excellent serviceLocal exploring - Fantastic location in Mykonos Town, with easy access to all the beaches and nightlifePrivate Hot Tub - Many of the rooms and suites feature private outdoor hot tubsRestaurant - Thioni restaurant offers Greek and Mediterranean fare
A white, bright and relaxed oasis of calm. Chic luxurious rooms with contemporary bathrooms, some suites boast private hot tubs. Enjoy stunning views, an indulgent spa and a fine dining restaurant. Proximity to Mykonos Town makes this ideal for those wanting to mix relaxation with some nightlife. See More
Rocabella Mykonos Mikonos, Cyclades 21 rooms from £191Eco break - Solar panels at the hotel to heat water and bicycles are provided for free to encourage sustainable livingFamilies - The two bedroom suite is big enough to sleep four people, cribs and cots can be provided on prior requestRomantic Break - The great views, elegant rooms, chic poolside bar and knockout food make this the ideal couples retreatBeach Life - Agios Stefanos beach is located a short stroll from the hotelRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
A chic eco-hotel located close to the beach with spectacular views of the ocean. Rooms are creatively adorned in whites and browns using local materials. A pool and a spa for your enjoyment and a Greek restaurant serving fresh food. The stylish pool side bar is perfect for a romantic sundowner. See More
Myconian Korali Mykonos 40 rooms from £191Total relaxation - This hotel exudes an air of wellness - relax on the pool deck, wander down to the beach, or lounge in your private hot tubLocal exploring - Located within a 20-minute walk from Mykonos town; Mykonos Windmills and Little Venice are both easily accessibleBeach Life - The island of Mykonos is bordered with long, sandy beaches. Beach Megali Ammos is less than five minutes awayWeddings - Korali is experienced in catering for grand wedding banquets in an intimate, unique and luxurious environmentRecommended by - Relais & Chateaux
This five-star hotel is a member of Relais & Châteaux and has an emphasis on wellbeing. Rooms are luxurious and contemporary, featuring a whitewashed design and plush beds. Private pools and hot tubs look over panoramic views of the Aegean, while the trendy pool deck makes for a cool vibe. See More
Petasos Beach Resort and Spa Mykonos 107 rooms from £199Total relaxation - Relax by the hotel's infinity pool, take a dip in a private hot tub or dine in restaurant VIP with entertainment from famous DJsBeach Life - The hotel is between the beaches of Platis Yialos and Psarou and a small private beach also offers complimentary sunbedsHoneymoons - Perfect for couples, this romantic hotel boasts pools, grand suites, a private beach, spa treatments and VIP diningLocal exploring - The hotel is well located for exploring some of Mykonos' most famous, sandy and exclusive beachesRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
This newly renovated, luxurious resort stands on its own breathtaking peninsula on the trendy island of Mykonos. Panoramic sea-views surround the hotel and infinity pool, whilst VIP dining is accompanied by famous DJ sets. Rooms, suites and villas are contemporary, stylish and spacious. See More
Mykonos Theoxenia Mykonos Town, Mykonos 52 rooms from £204Romantic Break - The ideal spot for a romantic getaway — chic suites with magnificent views, treatments at the spa and nights out on the townLocal exploring - Couldn't be better positioned, just up the hill from Mykonos town centre and right next to the iconic windmillsSights nearby - Walking distance from the famed Mykonos windmillsDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Tablet, Kiwi Collection
1960s glamour with a 21st-century twist. Funky interior design, with bright colours, shag carpets and boutique detailing. Startling views of the famed windmills. Gastronomic delights whipped up in the oh-so trendy restaurant. Close to the nightlife in Mykonos Town. A chic option. See More
De.Light Boutique Hotel Mykonos 18 rooms from £207Total relaxation - Truly unwind at this stylish retreat, make the most of the gorgeous views, tranquil vibes and extensive spa facilitiesBeach Life - De.Light is located just five minutes from the nearest beach so you can easily spend your days lounging by the seaDiving - If you fancy going on an unforgettable adventure then head off deep sea diving!Great walks - Wander along the beach at sunset and take in the gorgeous viewsRecommended by - Tablet, Great Small Hotels
De.Light Boutique Hotel enjoys a superb location in Mykonos overlooking the Aegean sea. Spacious, simple accommodation is decorated in a typically Mediterranean fashion. Relax with a cocktail from the pool bar and enjoy the splendid views. An utterly rejuvenating coastal spot. See More
Mykonos Blu Mykonos Town, Mykonos 103 rooms from £213Total relaxation - Made for relaxing with a spa, sauna, private hot tubs, two-level infinity pool and gourmet diningBeach Life - Set on its private part of the lovely Psarou beach, with access to loungers and yacht rentalDiving - There are a number of dive centres on the island, make the most of the crystal clear watersRestaurant - Greek and Asian cuisine are offered at various venues across the property
Village style resort offering serious luxury, with private villas, pools and stunning views. White on white interiors off played by touches of cool blue. Boasting an excellent spa and a number of bars and restaurants. A wonderfully romantic spot overlooking Mykonos's best beach. See More
Mykonos Riviera Mykonos 44 rooms from £221Honeymoons - Honeymooners will love the private hot tubs, breathtaking ocean views, excellent Greek cuisine and laid back luxurious vibesTotal relaxation - Relaxation is the name of the game, from sunset dips in the ocean facing infinty pool, to pampering treatments in the spaSights nearby - Wander down to Mykonos town and soak up the sights and sounds of this picturesque spotGreat walks - Take a stroll to Agios Stefanos beach and feel the sand between your toesRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels, Kiwi Collection
A refined luxury hotel and spa sitting on the rocky Aegean cliffs overlooking the ocean. Minimalist suites offer clean cut lines, indulgent furnishings, private balconies and the odd subtle nod to the hotel's nautical theme. Top notch services from the spa, to the food and cliff side infinity pool. See More
Apanema Resort Mykonos 17 rooms from £226Hideaway - A small hotel perched atop a hill with wonderful sea views. Ideal for a quiet hideawayRomantic Break - Book one of the Superior Doubles with a hot tub on the terrace for a romantic baseSights nearby - Explore any one of the 400 tiny Byzantine chapelsRestaurant - Mediterranean fare is served in the restaurant
A stunning hotel with fabulous sea views. Traditional whitewashed rooms have simple contemporary art and modern bathrooms. The best have private hot tubs. For staying in there's an infinity pool and modern Mediterranean restaurant but there's easy access to the town centre and beaches too. See More
Cavo Tagoo Tagoo Mykonos,, Mykonos 80 rooms from £2345* Luxury - Expect all the five-star trimmings here with attentive staff, a luxe spa, spacious rooms, and very good foodRomantic Break - Pick one of the Superior Rooms which comes with a private plunge pool and a whirlpool tubSpa - Includes a basement pool, spa with steam bath, sauna and couple's massage roomRestaurant - The restaurant serves Greek food at lunch and Japanese in the eveningsRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
A sleek five-star with lovely sea views. A collection of rooms, suites and villas are all utterly romantic with four poster beds, private balconies, private pools, and wonderful views. A 38m saltwater infinity pool, luxurious spa, attentive service, and standout restaurant seal the deal. See More
Myconian Imperial Resort Mykonos 111 rooms from £236Honeymoons - Ideal for honeymooners, beautiful rooms with private balconies and spectacular views, spa services and gourmet cuisineFamilies - The Executive and Junior Suites can accommodate upto 3-4 persons, perfect for familiesBeach Life - The hotel has its own private beach area exclusively for hotel guestsLocal markets - Check out the jewellery, clothing, arts and crafts souvenir shops that litter this area
A stylish hotel right on the beach, with amazing views of the Aegean Sea. Chic contemporary rooms have five-star amenities and the best come with outdoor hot tubs and private pools. With three swimming pools, gourmet cuisine, two bars and a spa on site - this is a luxurious affair. See More
Tharroe of Mykonos MYKONOS, Mykonos 26 rooms from £251Total relaxation - Unwind in the Calypso spa which offers a range of beauty therapies or have a drink on the terrace and enjoy the sunsetRomantic Break - Long walks on the beach, relaxing in the spa and evening candelit dinners together-what could be better?Views - Stunning sunset views and over Mykonos' iconic windmills, the old town centre and out to seaSights nearby - Visit the Mykonos Windmills, Meletopoulou Public Garden and the Old Port all nearby
A boutique hotel located atop a small hill overlooking Mykonos Town and the sea. Rooms and suites are simply styled with polished wood floors, whitewashed walls and french doors leading onto terraces. Greek cuisine is served with a view and there's a large pool to lounge by. Luxurious yet laidback. See More
Mykonos Ammos Hotel Mykonos 50 rooms from £252Romantic Break - Two excellent restaurants, a well stocked bar, fabulous spa, and private baclonies boasting hot tubs and sea viewsBeach Life - Right on the white sands of Ornos beach, with all day bar service to your chic beach loungersRestaurant - There are two dining options: mediterranean dining at Kuzina on the beach and Pasaji for more eclectic flavoursSights nearby - Take a stroll down to Mykonos town and check out the shops, restaurants and Old PortRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
A charming beach-chic five star boutique on the sandy shores of Ornos Beach, Mykonos. The elegant rooms offer white on white interiors with splashes of blue and grey, some have private balconies with hot tubs and sea views. The restaurants are excellent and the spa is a local favourite. See More
Myconian Utopia Mykonos 50 rooms from £253Beach Life - The hotel has a private spot on Mykonos' longest beach located just moments away - comes with beach bar and parasolsHoneymoons - Luxurious suites, stunning views and private pools, this sophisticated hotel is perfect for couplesSpa breaks - Take a dip in the spa's thalassotherapy pool or take a private massage in a Myconian ocean cove!Total relaxation - Private hot tubs, state-of-the-art spa, infinity pools... this hotel calls for all-day loungingRecommended by - Relais & Chateaux
Utopia is a gorgeous hotel offering luxurious rooms, spectacular sea-views, and great service. The design is contemporary and furniture is carved from local wood and stone. The infinity pool and bar make for a cool atmosphere. Some rooms come with private hot tubs, while villas are even more lavish. See More
Myconian Villa Collection Mykonos 50 rooms from £256Beach Life - A complimentary shuttle will take you to the hotel's private beach, or the party beaches of Cavo Paradiso and Super ParadiseTotal relaxation - Relax by a private pool, dine at a poolside bar, lounge on a beach, or wander through the winding lanes of Mykonos townHoneymoons - The hotel ensures each room retains an element of intimacy, with private pools, terraces and hot tubsSpa breaks - The hotel's world-class Thalasso spa offers massages, a fitness centre and four thalassotherapy pools
Located above Elia Beach, this hotel offers rooms, suites and villas all with either private pools or hot tubs. Decor is stylish, featuring white walls, Persian rugs and hanging lights. Round-the-clock service is 5-star, while the gourmet restaurant, spa and beach create an exceptional experience. See More
The Wild Hotel Mykonos 37 rooms from £275Honeymoons - With candle-lit dining and a suite complete with a private plunge pool, this is the ideal spot for romanceBeach Life - Set right above a picture-perfect white sand beachSailing - Take a boat trip and explore the coves and beaches along the coastSights nearby - Visit the ancient domed Church of Panagia ParaportianiRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
A luxury hotel boasting a superb position above a stretch of white sand beach and offering impressive sea views from its clifftop vantage. Rooms have a cool natural feel with pale wood furniture and white-on-white design. With candlelit dinners and a spa, this is perfect for a romantic break. See More
Greco Philia Mykonos 22 rooms from £278Beach Life - Set on the cliffs with numerous stunning beaches nearby, this is ideal for indulgent seaside relaxation and beautiful viewsSights nearby - Visit the iconic 16th century windmills and the Byzantine Paraportiani ChurchSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool; many of the villas and suites come with their own private poolGreat walks - There are numerous coastal walks and trails spanning across the island
Luxury boutique hotel on the cliffs with stunning azure views. The last word in Aegean-chic with a hip pool-terrace and bar. Slick rooms have a minimalist design featuring crisp whites, splashes of colour or artwork and natural materials. The indulgent spa and stellar organic cuisine seals the deal! See More
Nissaki Boutique Hotel Mykonos 25 rooms from £305Beach Life - Overlooking Psarou Beach, this hotel is perfectly located for a beach holiday; even the hotel's bar/restaurant has sea viewsFamilies - The spacious self-contained villas are perfect for travelling with children, and offer ample living spaceRomantic Break - The five-star facilities and romantic seaside setting make this hotel a favourite with couplesSights nearby - Enjoy a tour of Mykonos island's main sights through the hotel; enquire upon arrival to book your tripRecommended by - Great Small Hotels
This five-star luxury hotel overlooks Psarou Beach in Mykonos. Choose between elegant rooms and spacious suites dressed in crisp white linens with indoor hot tubs; the self-contained villas are great for families. Relax by the hotel pool or at the gourmet seafront restaurant. A refined beach hotel. See More
Ostraco Suites Drafaki, Mykonos 21 rooms from £328Weddings - There are no less than two on-site churches making this picturesque spot an ideal wedding venueFamilies - All the rooms feature kitchenettes making this a good option for familiesSights nearby - Visit the iconic Mykonos windmills which overlook the seaPrivate Hot Tub - Outdoor hot tubs in the Executive SuitesRecommended by - Tablet
A chic all-suite retreat in the hills. Accommodation feels stylish yet reassuringly traditional with wonky whitewashed walls, antiques, and private balconies. The best suites come with outdoor hot tubs. With yoga and massage on request and an organic restaurant, this is a rejuvenating stay. See More
Kensho Boutique Hotel Ornos, Mykonos 35 rooms from £334Foodies - The restaurant really stands out, serving modern Greek cuisine which includes the likes of wagyu beefRomantic Break - Stylish rooms, many of which include private balconies and plunge pools - perfect for a romantic stayBeach Life - One minute's walk from the beach - you couldn't get much closer!Local markets - Visit Matogianni Street, home to a fine selection of designer boutiques, bars and art galleries
Fusing luxury with traditional Cycladic designs, this stunning boutique hotel gets the decor spot on. Sophisticated and authentic, many of the rooms include private plunge pools. They are real havens of relaxation. With its stunning coastal location, the hotel encapsulates the romance of Mykonos. See More
Santa Marina Resort & Villas Mykonos 96 rooms from £343Total relaxation - The on site spa offers massages and a beauty salon to pamper and indulge, as well as five star service and a serene setting.Romantic Break - A super romantic destination with a private beach front, fantastic food, beach chic suites and luxurious touches.Sights nearby - Guests must visit the windmills located close by to the hotel.Tennis - Make the most of the tennis court with resident instructor.Recommended by - Kiwi Collection
An uber-luxe retreat with its very own private beach and 5 star services. There are two infinity pools, a choice of two restaurants and three bars, a full service spa, a beauty salon, designer boutique stores and private villas. Rooms are opulently furnished. A grand and luxurious stay. See More
Myconian Avaton Mykonos 85 rooms from £347Groups - The large Apocalypsis Villa can sleep up to 10 people. Comes with cutting edge design, a vast terrace, and a private pool!Romantic Break - The rooms are luxurious, with agate wall furnishings and private pools. Beach and poolside lounging is encouragedHideaway - The private villas are perfect for those looking to enjoy a private stay in style. Kitchen is fully equippedSpa breaks - Spa has three seawater thalassotherapy pools, three treatment rooms and a 24-hour gym with seaviewsRecommended by - Design Hotels
Avaton is a design hotel, boasting stylish rooms decorated with local stone, animal skin rugs and large artworks. Suites and villas come with private infinity pools overlooking the Aegean Sea and are favoured by visiting celebrities. Spa, pool and private beach promise a stylish and relaxed stay. See More
Kivotos Mykonos Mykonos Town, Mykonos 39 rooms from £356Honeymoons - A dream like location- seriously romantic suites with welcome champagne on arrival, and fine dining overlooking the bay.Foodies - La Meduse is one of the island's best fine-dining gourmet restaurants and champions fresh fishBeach Life - With its own secluded private beach this is perfect for a seaside breakSailing - A privately owned stunning 25-meter schooner for day trips to the surrounding islands.Recommended by - I Escape, Tablet, Kiwi Collection, Fodors
The private yacht, limo transfers and a caviar bar set the tone for this super luxurious hideaway, with it's own private beach. Traditional hillside building with uber contemporary interiors. Two fabulous restaurants and a chic bar. Top honeymoon and romantic break destination. See More
Myconian Naia Mykonos 18 rooms from £390Beach Life - Megali Ammos beach is located just a ten-minute walk away. A very popular beach due to its golden sand and crystal clear watersRomantic Break - Even the style of the hotel is purposefully designed for romance: circular loveseats, romantic swings and cushioned loungersSpa breaks - There is a big spa next door which it shares with its sister hotels - five thalassotherapy pools and seven treatment roomsHoneymoons - This is the ultimate place for your honeymoon. Luxurious suites, infinity pools, gourmet cuisine and beach, sea and sun!
This adult-only hotel offers a luxurious poolside stay for couples. The 18 suites are large, with four-poster beds and private infinity pools. Panoramic sea views surround the hotel. A large outdoor pool with loungers, fresh cuisine and expert cocktails allows for luxurious all-day lounging. See More
Royal Myconian Mykonos 223 rooms from £417Hideaway - Boasting suites with a private pool and a spacious terrace, this makes for a brilliant beach hideawayRomantic Break - Couples will love the comfortable beds, romantic restaurant and beautiful seafront locationBeach Life - With its own private sandy beach, this hotel is perfect for a luxury seaside getawayDiving - Discover the natural beauty of animal and plant life in the Aegean on a scuba dive trip
This luxury resort boasts views over the longest sandy beach in Mykonos. The spacious suites have whitewashed walls and driftwood details; the best offer ample living space and a private infinity pool. Enjoy à la carte dining at the restaurant or order in to your room. An indulgent seaside hotel. See More
Mykonos Grand Hotel Mykonos 96 rooms from £418Honeymoons - Perfect for couples, this hotel offers gorgeous rooms, an array of spa treatments, private dining and a quiet atmosphereSpa breaks - The hotel's Althea Spa Center offers massage, yoga, saunas, hair treatments and more...all with a breathtaking backdropTotal relaxation - Relax by the pool, take in the breathtaking seaviews, indulge in a poolside cocktail or enjoy a relaxing massage!Weddings - The hotel offers an idyllic wedding held in its own traditional chapel located just 30 metres from the beach!Recommended by - Small Luxury Hotels, Tablet
A luxurious beach resort with contemporary, Cycladic architecture of blue and white decor. Rooms and suites are spacious, some with private terraces and infinity pools. The hotel's seafront spa, private sandy beach and poolside bar guarantee a sophisticated and relaxing hotel. See More
Bill & Coo Coast Suites Mykonos 30 rooms from £425Romantic Break - Perfect for couples, this hotel exudes an atmosphere of romance and wellbeing. Suites come with private hot tubs and terracesBeach Life - Beach 'Agios Ioannis' is just a short walk away, while private drivers can take you to more unexplored spots on the islandLocal exploring - Located just outside Mykonos Town, nightlife, restaurants and shopping is well within reachSpa breaks - Valmont Spa produces its own skincare range and offers an extensive list of treatmentsRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
This is a five-star hotel located on one of Europe's most glamorous islands. Perfect for luxury-seekers, this superbly designed hotel exudes sophistication. Its grand spa, private suites, and round-the-clock service take Bill & Coo to the next level - not to mention its award-winning restaurant. See More
Bill and Coo Mikonos, Mykonos 24 rooms from £434Local exploring - Ideally located within walking distance of Mykonos Old Town for those who want boutique stores and chic dining & drinking venuesBeach Life - The nearest stretch of powder white sand beach is just 150m awaySpa - Facials, massages and beauty treatments are available in the two spacious suites at the Valmont SpaSights nearby - Admire the 16th-century windmill and the whitewashed Church of Panagia ParaportianiRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Small Luxury Hotels
Wonderfully chic all-white minimalism with spectacular views over the sea. Spacious suites are decorated in modern Mykonos style which is a blend between the old and the new. The best suites have outdoor hot tubs. With a lovely pool area and a Mediterranean restaurant - this is a luxurious base. See More
Boheme Mykonos Town 20 rooms from £460Romantic Break - An adults only boutique offering sumptous suites with private balconies overlooking the sea, spa treatments and delicious foodSights nearby - A ten minute walk brings you to Mykonos Town, check out the Old Port and the waterside strip of Little VeniceGreat walks - Wander to the far side of town and check out the windmills, it's one of the islands best sunset spotsRestrictions on children - Over 13's onlyRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Small Luxury Hotels
A chic boutique on the outskirts of Mykonos town. The fabulous suites boast cool contemporary furnishings in a truly Greek white on white minimalist style, with private balconies and knockout views. The restaurant serves modern Greek cuisine overlooking the Aegean, and the cocktails are to die for. See More
Vencia Boutique Hotel Mýkonos City, Mykonos 34 rooms from £486Hideaway - With a beautiful infinity pool, bar and restaurant all on-site, there's no reason to leave this bolt-holeCity Style - Located close to the centre of Mykonos, this hotel is a great base for exploring the cityRomantic Break - Couples love the romantic pool overlooking the sea and the excellent serviceRestaurant - Karavaki Restaurant offers Mediterranean and local Greek cuisineRecommended by - Great Small Hotels
This four-star boutique hotel is located close to the centre of Mykonos. Rooms are modern and dressed in a soft palette; wood and wicker accents add a homely feel. Choose a cottage suite for a four-poster bed and idyllic terrace. Unwind by the infinity pool overlooking the sea at this pretty hotel. See More
Livin Mykonos Mýkonos City, Mykonos 26 rooms from £528Hideaway - Sitting just outside of the busy centre of Mykonos, this hotel makes for a tranquil hideawayBeach Life - With easy access to Psarrou Beach, this hotel is a great option for a seaside breakRomantic Break - The adults only policy at this hotel makes it popular with couplesSailing - Enjoy a day exploring the Mykonos coastline from the crystal-clear waters on a sailing trip
This boutique hotel is located just outside Mykonos city centre within tranquil gardens. Rooms blend contemporary interior design with natural elements; most offer a private terrace and some have sea views. Relax by the hotel pool before dining at the restaurant. A stylish Mediterranean bolt-hole. See More
Casa del Mar, Mykonos Mykonos 11 rooms from £730Groups - The villas are perfect for travelling in a group, choose a larger villa for ample living space and a private poolHoneymoons - Choose the honeymoon suite for a luxury honeymoon stay with beautiful sea viewsBeach Life - Located on the beach, this hotel is the perfect base for a seaside getawaySailing - Explore the beauty of the Mykonos coastline on a cruise; enquire at the hotel for local sailing providersRecommended by - Great Small Hotels , Small Luxury Hotels
These beachside luxury villas in Mykonos have full self-catering facilities; the best also offer a private pool, personal chef and housekeeping services. Choose the Magnificent Villa Sunset to benefit from access to the hotel spa. Enjoy fine dining at the terrace seafront restaurant; a stylish stay. See More