Search the best hotels in Mykonos
Today the image of Mykonos is so glamorous, so white-architecture-azure-ocean-clear-sea-and-sunshine perfection that it’s almost impossible to imagine that until relatively recently this was one of the barest, poorest islands in the Cyclades. But it’s adapted to popularity without losing its charms and traditions, and you’d never know that the elegant converted villa you’re staying in was rescued from before the bulldozers, or that the glitzy grand hotels are so very young. All of our picks for the best places to stay on Mykonos offer a Greek island dream of a holiday.
The high season can be hedonistic, with a never-ending parade of visitors to watch from your spot in a chic bar, or white, cubist taverna, but if you move away from the capital, Mykonos Town, and from the main resorts you’ll still be able to find a patch of coastline to call your own, be it a stretch of sand, a pebbly cove, or a low, rocky cliff.
Where to Stay? Which Part of the Island?
For many visitors the big choice when it comes to the best places to stay on Mykonos is whether you stay in Mykonos Town, otherwise know as Hora, which is where you’ll find the island’s glamour and nightlife, or in one of the beach resorts. There are buses between Mykonos Town and some of the beach resorts, and it’s easy to hire a vehicle of some kind, so you can still get the best of both worlds.
- If you want to soak up the glamorous holiday lifestyle of Mykonos then Mykonos Town is for you, with its luxurious boutiques, trendy bars and world-class dining options. The historic centre is a tangle of narrow alleys and pedestrianised streets, lined with those wonderful, whitewashed, sugar-cube buildings the Cyclades are so famous for. it’s confusing, but it’s meant to be, this was one of the town’s ploys to baffle raiders, but it does make it really charming to stroll around, you really can’t tell what’s just around the corner? tiny church covered in bougainvillea, or high end boutique? The historic part of town is where you’ll find some of our favourite places to stay in Mykonos Town: bijou boutique hotels and guesthouses with plenty of character. Down by the waterfront there are more tavernas and bars, and this is a good place to look for a hotel if you’re looking for something fancy and modern. Little Venice is a hip hub, with more waterside bars and restaurants— some with wonderful views of the Kato Mili windmills, which are one of the town’s best known sights.
- Just 500meters along the coast southwards from Mykonos Town is Megali Ammos, which is probably the best places to stay on Mykonos if you can’t decide whether to stay in Mykonos Town or in one of the beach resorts, because it’s really both, a sort of satellite of the town, but with a sandy beach and its own hub. The beach is known for being windy and golden, and there are a couple of upmarket beach resorts here.
- If you go quite a bit further along the coast southwards you’ll reach Ornos, which is one the island’s busiest beach towns. There aren’t huge resorts here, though, instead there are numerous boutique hotels, villa conversions and guesthouses, which makes this a wonderful spot for families and groups. There are some great little seafood restaurants just back from the beach, which can become quite packed with sun loungers, but if you’re looking for something more private you can walk to the other end of the beach where there are fishing boats rather than sun loungers as part of your view. Ornos is well connected to the rest of the island by bus, and a good base for water taxi trips to some of the island’s other beaches, including Paradise and Super Paradise.
- Paradise is one of the most famous beaches on Mykonos, known for its clear waters, golden sands and having one of the island’s most famous clubs. The gorgeous beach is completely lined with beach bars on one side and rows of umbrellas and sun loungers on the other, but it’s still gorgeous. Paradise has a dive centre too. Super Paradise is similar, but more glitzy and gay.
- Platis Gialos is another good choice for anyone struggling to decide between the beach and Mykonos Town, because it’s got quite a good nightlife scene, with a good range of bars and restaurants and great variety when it comes to accommodation, and the beach is really, really beautiful, with calm waters, pale sand and plenty of space. People come here to eat and have fun: this is probably the best place to stay in Mykonos if you’re into watersports, there’s paddleboardsing, wakeboarding and all sorts of boating on offer. And then they head back to Mykonos Town on the regular bus, or by water taxi. And those who stay have private villas, or stay in villa conversions, or stylish contemporary hotels.
- Psarou is the other popular beach resort, arranged around a white sandy beach in a protected cove. This is another popular choice for families, what with the protected waters, and gentle incline into the clear turquoise waters. it’s also great for watersports. We like it for its relaxed atmosphere, and a feeling of greater privacy than the rest of the island.
- If you like the sound of that you might also want to check out our recommendations in Elia Beach, which is a beautiful golden sandy beach bookmarked by craggy cliffs at either end. Elia has some big resorts, and the resorts lay out sun loungers etc., but this beach doesn’t get a whole lot of other visitors so it doesn’t tend to feel too busy. It’s a bit harder to get to, you go via Ano Mera, or by boat taxi, which also adds to the feeling of privacy. But there’s still a couple of good restaurants here, both on the beach and in the pretty cove around the headland.
- Agio Ioannis, or Agios Giannis — both mean St. John, is a little settlement above a slim crescent of golden sand dotted with beach umbrellas. This is one of the best places on the island for watching the sunset, ideally from one of the few seafood restaurants along the edge of the sand, or from the deck of one of the boutique hotels on the hillside just back from the beach. There’s a pretty church, just around the headland is a very quiet, and very beautiful cove called Kapari Beach, and locals will probably point out that part of the film Shirley Valentine was shot here.
- Agios Stefanos is a beach close to the new port at Toulos, which is about three kilometres from the heart of Mykonos town. It’s yet another option for the indecisive, in that it’s certainly a beach, small and sandy and protected, with great swimming conditions and a few very nice restaurants and beach bars.
- While Paraga Beach is known for its beach parties, which usually start up in the afternoon. At the opposite end of the beach to the parties is Scorpios, a club-lounge by night, but a wonderful place for a leisurely lunch or for watching the sun set too.
The Best Places to Stay on Mykonos
Some of the Best Luxury Hotels on Mykonos
- Kivotos Club Hotel is so luxurious that it offers you limo transfers from the airport to their super luxurious hideaway, and access to a private yacht. And they don’t just have a cocktail bar and two exceptional restaurants, they also have a caviar and cigar bar. There are only 39 rooms and suites, all of them luxurious and romantic, with wonderful ocean views and contemporary, white-on-white decor. They offer yoga classes on a deck by their prime beach, they have their own art exhibitions and they have four pools. Absolutely unforgettable.
- More accessible because of its size, Mykonos Blu offers classic Mykonos luxury, with 103 rooms, suites and villas, in a village-style arrangement of sugar-cube buildings overlooking the ocean, many of them with their own private pools and gardens. This is Cycladic luxury personified, with stylish white and blue decor that makes the most of the gorgeous Psarou location. The advantages of staying at a larger hotel are always in the range of facilities and Mykonos Blu has a huge infinity pool, and a number of bars and restaurants to choose from onsite, plus, you’re just ten minutes from Mykonos Town by taxi.
- We love the Santa Marina Resort & Villas on Ornos Bay for its varied, but always five star decor, which ranges from contemporary luxury, to colonial luxury to Art Deco luxury. We also love the private beach, choice of infinity pools and bars, and restaurants. And the hotel also has a fantastic spa and beauty salon, and a boutique. There are 96 rooms, suites and villas.
The Best Beach Resorts on Mykonos
- Rocabella Mykonos is a chic, eco-friendly hotel in a great spot close to the sand at Agios Stefanos. The ocean views from the 21 rooms and suites are almost all breathtaking, and the pool terrace has stunning views too, and there’s a stylish pool-side bar. The accommodation features lots of white, which is what many people want from Mykonos, with light, spacious rooms, and a couple of sizeable family suites too. There’s also an excellent Greek restaurant.
- The Myconian Avaton is a chic, design hotel with 85 rooms, suites and villas on a private rocky hillside overlooking a private, sandy beach. Some of the suites and villas have their own private infinity pools, but there’s also a gorgeous hotel pool with a wonderful ocean view. Expect terraces with views too, and lots of natural, local materials, and animal skin rugs and local artworks. The villas have full kitchens, but there’s also a choice of restaurants, including a fine dining restaurant. And there’s a spa.
Some of the Best Honeymoon Hotels on Mykonos
- Small, very Cycladic feeling, and very romantic, the Kensho Boutique Hotel is a honeymoon favourite of the Hotel Gurus for its simple romance and luxurious details. We love the pool with its lighting and views and the stunning location, and quite a number of the 35 rooms and suites have their own private plunge pools and balconies too.
- Mykonos Riviera is a wonderful Cycladic escape overlooking the ocean and Agios Stefanos. There are just 44 rooms and suites, all of the minimally decorated with clean, angular lines and an almost all white colour scheme, with a subtle nod to the nautical. We recommend the rooms with sea views, which are most of them, and private terraces, complete with a hot tub if you fancy one. This is an indulgent feeling spot with a great spa and Greek restaurant.
Hip Hotels on Mykonos
- The Vencia Boutique Hotel is a boutique hotel close to the centre of Mykonos Town, with 34 contemporary rooms and suites and a fantastic infinity pool overlooking the bay. We think it’s hip because it’s so beautiful and peaceful, yet also so conveniently located for all the fun of Mykonos Town. The decor has a contemporary feel with a natural palette and wood accents, which doesn’t sound very edgy, but the infinity pool, bar and restaurant are all certainly cool places to be.
Some of the Most Romantic Hotels on Mykonos
- For peace, luxury and ocean views try Cavo Tagoo, a paradise of ocean-facing rooms, suites and villas, with ribbon-draped four poster beds, private balconies and pools and incredible sunset views. The hotel’s main pool, a wonderful infinity pool overlooking the water, has its own elegant bar and restaurant serving Greek and Mediterranean cuisine, and there’s an extensive spa.
- If you like the idea of finding somewhere small and a bit our go the way consider Grace Mykonos, which offers more incredible views and chic white-on-white decor. There are just 32 rooms and suites, most with private balconies, and some of the suites have private hot tubs too, and there’s a dreamy infinity pool and an extensive spa. And their Grace restaurant is one of Mykonos' best, and considering the location, in Agios Stefanos, it’s just out of the way enough to feel like an escape.
The Best Hotel Escapes on Mykonos
- Archipelagos is a very Cycladic hotel, a white, sugar-cube of a building with 40 rooms and suites with incredible views of the ocean and of Kalo Livadi Beach on the easter coast of Mykonos. Expect plenty of blue and white, and authentic Greek restaurant and an excellent spa.
- Livin Mykonos might seem like an odd recommendation for a hideaway hotel considering how close it is to Mykonos Town, but it’s well and truly outside the centre of town, in a private spot close to Psarrou Beach, so it has the feel of a hotel escape. There are 26 rooms and suites, the best with private terraces and sea views, and several elegant, relaxed public spaces, including an elegant hotel pool and bar. And a stylish restaurant. It’s also adults only.
Some of the Best Hotels in Mykonos Town
- If you want to stay in Mykonos Town consider staying at Mykonos Theoxenia, a super chic, 60s-tastic styled hotel with the glamorous vibe, and look, of a Bond film. Staying in one of these 52 rooms and suites puts you in a great spot for enjoying the nightlife of Mykonos Town, but it’s got a trendy gastronomic restaurant of its own, and an elegant pool with a cocktail bar. The views over the town, with its white buildings and windmills, make this a place you really won’t want to leave.
- Bill And Coo is another upmarket choice in Mykonos Town, a wonderfully chic modern hotel with 24 spacious rooms and suites with white-on-white decor and wonderful balcony views. There’s a lovely pool area and a gourmet Mediterranean restaurant. You’re close to Megali Ammos Beach, but just a short walk from Mykonos Town.
- If you’re looking for great value in Mykonos Town try Tharroe of Mykonos, which is a chic little boutique hotel which is affordable because it’s on a hilltop outside Mykonos Town, rather than right in it. There are 26 contemporary rooms and suites, some with private balconies and hot tubs, plus a relaxing spa and a gorgeous pool and pool terrace with stunning views.
The Best Mykonos Hotels for Families
- The Osom Resort is a really good choice for a family island holiday, a quiet resort in Ornos, with just 12 rooms and suites, all of them spacious and contemporary and the family suites with private terraces and sea views. You’re just a few minutes walk from the beach and there’s a large outdoor pool with panoramic sea views.
- Our Gurus also recommend the Leonis Summer Houses, a collection of self-contained studios and private villas overlooking Korfu and Ornos beaches. The largest of the villas are perfect for families of four, and offer private terraces and separate lounge and dining areas. There’s no restaurant, but they do offer breakfast, and there’s a wonderful communal spa and hotel pool.
Some of the Best Value Hotels on Mykonos
- The Semeli Hotel is one of the best places to stay in Mykonos to feel the island's real pulse. This traditional, white mansion, and surrounding village of villas, stands stylishly aloof, but is close enough to enjoy local tavernas and explore Mykonos Town’s historic heart. There are 60 rooms, suites and villas, some with private hot tubs, plus stylish public areas a fine dining restaurant and an indulgent spa.
- For great value in Mykonos Town consider My Mykonos, which is in the centre of town, but with a ‘tucked away’ feeling. There are just 38 rooms and suites, in a traditionally Greek building, complete with a courtyard pool, with a chic bar and beautiful stone walls, but the interior is quite minimal, with beamed ceilings, pared back details and lots of natural materials. The suites are big, especially the family suites, and they have private terraces, with pools or plunge pools. So this is a great choice for families too.
- Also in Mykonos Town, the Hotel Rochari is a full service hotel with 60 bright, simply furnished rooms, a large pool and terrace and a choice of places to eat and drink. The hotel is family run, and much of the produce served in the restaurants and bars comes from the family farm. We also love the Rochari for its location and the views. The value really is hard to beat.
Prefer an Apartment or Villa?
If you’d prefer to stay in an apartment or private villa we recommend you visit our online partner, booking.com.
- Mykonos Airport is only about three kilometres outside Mykonos Town, and if your hotel doesn’t offer transfers then you’ll have no trouble catching a taxi from the terminal to take you the short distance in to town if that’s where you’re headed. If it’s really busy try the bus, which takes a bit longer. Alternatively you can get to Mykonos by ferry or catamaran from Piraeus or Rafina, which is closer to Athens Airport. Cruise ships come into the newer port, which is just two kilometres from town.
- If you’re thinking about hiring a car we recommend checking what our online partners, Rentalcars have to offer.
- If you’re coming to Mykonos for the nightlife and glamour then you need to come in season, between June and September. If you’re not, and you’d prefer a quieter island then April, May and October are probably the best months to plan your trip. Mykonos Town is a totally different place out of season, but during the shoulder seasons quite a lot will remain open, and the weather is still pretty gorgeous!
Still not sure of the best place to stay on Mykonos?
- You could expand your search to include all the best places to stay in the Cyclades?
- Or you could contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
Best Hotels in Mykonos
Aeolos Hotel Chora, Mykonos 28 rooms from £61Fishing - There are plenty of perfect spots for some fishing dotted around the islandGreat walks - Head along the beach at sunset or wander around Meletopoulou Public GardenSwimming Pool - Outdoor poolSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
The 3* Aeolos Hotel is located in Mýkonos City, just a short distance from the sea. Offering unfussy accommodation featuring white interiors and boasting either garden or sea views. Lounge by the pool and soak up the sun or head off exploring the island. A great budget coastal spot. See More
My Mykonos Mýkonos City, Mykonos 38 rooms from £82Romantic Break - The beautifully-appointed suites and tranquil location of this hotel makes it a great destination for a romantic getawayBeach Life - Set on the coast on the paradise-like Greek island of Mykonos, book this hotel for a luxury beach breakFamilies - Family suites are perfect for parents travelling with children; kids will love the outdoor pool tooSights nearby - Head to Little Venice at sunset for romantic views over the ocean; rent bikes from the hotel and cycle there
Tucked away a short walk from Mykonos town centre, this new luxury hotel blends traditional Greek architecture with contemporary design. Hanging textile headboards and reed partitions contrast with a classic grey and white palette in the boutique suites, ideal for a couples' hideaway holiday. See More
Semeli Hotel Mykonos Town, Mykonos 60 rooms from £95Hideaway - A spa, pool and the sea make for a great hideaway with plush rooms, lovely terraces with seaviews and excellent service.Spa - By ApivitaViews - Great views from hotelPrivate Hot Tub
A white, bright and relaxed oasis of calm. Chic luxurious rooms with contemporary bathrooms, some suites boast private hot tubs. Enjoy stunning views, an indulgent spa and a fine dining restaurant. Proximity to Mykonos Town makes this ideal for those wanting to mix relaxation with some nightlife. See More
Hotel Rochari Mykonos Town, Mykonos 60 rooms from £102Views - Great views from hotelSights nearby - Rent a car at the hotel and explore further a field.Swimming Pool - Outdoor PoolRemote - Off the beaten track.
Tharroe of Mykonos MYKONOS, Mykonos 26 rooms from £105Total relaxation - Unwind in the Calypso spa which offers a range of beauty therapies or have a drink on the terrace and enjoy the sunsetRomantic Break - Long walks on the beach, relaxing in the spa and evening candelit dinners together-what could be better?Sights nearby - Go visit the Myknos Windmills, Meletopoulou Public Garden and the Old Port all nearbySailing - Go sailing to truly explore the Aegean and its many islands
Boutique hotel located atop a small hill overlooking Mykonos Town. Offers a range of rooms and suites decorated in a contemporary manner. Go for a dip in the pool and enjoy the stunning views of the Aegean or have a drink on the terrace watching the sunset. Great location and friendly staff. See More
Hotel Elena Mykonos Town, Mykonos 30 rooms from £121Traditional
Archipelagos Mykonos 40 rooms from £121Total relaxation - The perfect spot for unwinding, either by the pool, or in the wellness centre, with spa, sauna and hot tub.Local exploring - In a great location overlooking the Aegean Sea and close by to the beautiful traditional villages as well.Beach Life - The Kalo Livadi Beach is ideal for beach lovers with its sandy shores and crystal clear waters.Local markets - Stroll around Chora (Mykonos Town) and check out the churches, monuments and shops.Recommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
A charming property traditionally built in a Mykonian style with amazing sea views. Chic rooms featuring lovely hues of blues and whites. An outdoor pool, a spa and a restaurant serving authentic Greek cuisine on site. A very warm and inviting hotel. Great for couples or individuals. See More
Ostraco Suites Drafaki, Mykonos 21 rooms from £128Weddings - 2 nearby churches.Views - Great views from hotelSwimming Pool - free form poolLocal markets - Good for local colour.Recommended by - Tablet, I Escape, Small Luxury Hotels
A chic minimal retreat in the hills. Lovely rooms and suites have all the mod cons, private balconies and sea views. Gorgeous pool and lounge area. Walking distance to restaurants and close to the beaches. Ideal for all sorts of sun seekers and wedding groups - there are two churches. See More
Osom Resort Mykonos 12 rooms from £130Beach Life - Beach Korfos - a windsurfing spot - is just a five minute walk away, plus available transfers to Mykonos' famous beaches!Families - Large family suites, poolside cuisine, local entertainment, and nearby beaches make this hotel an easy visit for familiesTotal relaxation - 'OSOM' is an acronym of 'Other Side of Mykonos', ensuring a quieter, more relaxing stay on the beautiful Greek islandHoneymoons - This is an intimate, quiet hotel offering poolside relaxation, modern bedrooms and a stunning beachside location
Osom resort is a quiet hotel offering just a collection of rooms and suites. Bedrooms are spacious, contemporary, and come with terraces and sea-views. The large outdoor pool is its crown jewel, which comes with panoramic sea views and poolside cuisine. Beach and restaurants are a short walk away. See More
Absolut Mykonos Mykonos 33 rooms from £158Sights nearby - Be sure to visit the beautiful Armenistis Lighthouse and the Monument of ElliGreat walks - Mykonos has a number of splendid hiking trails for you to check outViews - Great views from hotelSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
Absolut Mykonos enjoys a hillside location in Mykonos city, boasting splendid ocean views. It offers a range of luxurious suites featuring plenty of light hues in the typically Cycladean style and complimentary Molton Brown bathroom goodies. Stunning Greek cuisine too! A top romantic retreat. See More
The Wild Hotel Mykonos 37 rooms from £146Honeymoons - With candle-lit dining and a suite complete with a private plunge pool, this is the ideal spot for romanceBeach Life - Set right above a picture-perfect white sand beachSailing - Take a boat trip and explore the coves and beaches along the coastSights nearby - Visit the ancient domed Church of Panagia ParaportianiRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
A luxury hotel boasting a superb position above a stretch of white sand beach and offering impressive sea views from its clifftop vantage. Rooms have a cool natural feel with pale wood furniture and white-on-white design. With candlelit dinners and a spa, this is perfect for a romantic break. See More
Kensho Boutique Hotel Ornos, Mykonos 35 rooms from £148Romantic Break - Stylish rooms, many of which include private balconies and plunge poolsBeach Life - One minute's walk from the beach - you couldn't get much closer!Local markets - Visit Matogianni Street, home to a fine selection of designer boutiques, bars and art galleries.Great walks - Take walks along the stunning Mykonos coastline.
Fusing luxury with traditional Cycladic designs, this stunning boutique hotel gets the decor spot on. Sophisticated and authentic, many of the rooms include private plunge pools. They are real havens of relaxation. With its stunning coastal location, the hotel encapsulates the romance of Mykonos. See More
Leonis Summer Houses Mykonos 8 rooms from £171Families - The larger villas are great for those travelling with children, with full self-catering facilitiesHideaway - Hide away in one of these pretty, self-contained villas on your island getawayRomantic Break - Choose a cosy one-bedroom studio for a romantic breakDiving - Take diving lessons during your stay to explore life under the surface of the beautiful Aegean SeaRecommended by - Great Small Hotels
This pretty hotel offers self-contained studios and private villas overlooking the beaches of Korfu and Ornos. The largest villas can host up to 4 people, boast two terraces and a separate living and dining space. Expect a neutral palette for soft furnishings and Cycladic touches. A charming hotel. See More
Nissaki Boutique Hotel Mykonos 25 rooms from £172Beach Life - Overlooking Psarou Beach, this hotel is perfectly located for a beach holiday; even the hotel's bar/restaurant has sea viewsFamilies - The spacious self-contained villas are perfect for travelling with children, and offer ample living spaceRomantic Break - The five-star facilities and romantic seaside setting make this hotel a favourite with couplesSights nearby - Enjoy a tour of Mykonos island's main sights through the hotel; enquire upon arrival to book your tripRecommended by - Great Small Hotels
This five-star luxury hotel overlooks Psarou Beach in Mykonos. Choose between elegant rooms and spacious suites dressed in crisp white linens with indoor jacuzzis; the self-contained villas are great for families. Relax by the hotel pool or at the gourmet seafront restaurant. A refined beach hotel. See More
Pietra e Mare Mykonos 30 rooms from £174Honeymoons - Ideal for couples, this hotel offers a 'Honeymoon Suite' equipped with a private terrace, jacuzzi, and living areaHideaway - Located in a quieter region of the island, an unspoilt charm surrounds the hotel. The beach is pristineWeddings - The hotel has a quaint, idyllic chapel overlooking the beach and sea which caters for unique weddingsBeach Life - One of the Mykonos' most intimate and beautiful beaches 'Kalo Livadi' is just a five-minute walk awayRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
Pietra e Mare is tucked away on an idyllic hillside on Mykonos' quieter side. As an adult-only hotel, rooms and suites are perfect for holidaying couples. The minimalist design mimics the island's blue and white Cyclidic architecture. Queen size loungers overlooking the Aegean call for relaxation. See More
Rocabella Mykonos Mikonos, Cyclades 21 rooms from £182Eco break - Solar panels at the hotel to heat water and bicycles are provided for free to encourage sustainable living.Families - The two bedroom suite is big enough to sleep four people, cribs and cots can be provided on prior request.Romantic Break - The great views, elegant rooms, chic poolside bar and knockout food make this the ideal couples retreat.Beach Life - Agios Stefanos beach is located a short stroll from the hotel.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
A chic eco-hotel located close to the beach with spectacular views of the ocean. Rooms are creatively adorned in whites and browns using local materials. A pool and a spa for your enjoyment and a Greek restaurant serving fresh food. The stylish pool side bar is perfect for a romantic sundowner. See More
De.Light Boutique Hotel Mykonos 18 rooms from £182Total relaxation - Truly unwind at this stylish retreat, make the most of the gorgeous views, tranquil vibes and extensive spa facilitiesBeach Life - De.Light is located just five minutes from the nearest beach so you can easily spend your days lounging by the seaDiving - If you fancy going on an unforgettable adventure then head off deep sea diving!Great walks - Wander along the beach at sunset and take in the gorgeous viewsRecommended by - Tablet, Great Small Hotels
De.Light Boutique Hotel enjoys a superb location in Mykonos overlooking the Aegean sea. Spacious, simplistic accommodation decorated in a typically Mediterranean fashion. Relax with a cocktail from the pool bar and enjoy the splendid views! An utterly rejuvenating coastal spot. See More
Myconian Imperial Resort Mykonos 111 rooms from £187Honeymoons - Ideal for honeymooners, beautiful rooms with private balconies and spectacular views, spa services and gourmet cuisine.Families - The Executive and Junior Suites can accommodate upto 3-4 persons, perfect for families.Beach Life - The hotel has its own private beach area exclusively for hotel guests.Local markets - Check out the jewellery, clothing, arts and crafts souvenir shops that litter this area.
Myconian Korali Mykonos 40 rooms from £191Total relaxation - This hotel exudes an air of wellness - relax on the pool deck, wander down to the beach, or lounge in your private jacuzziLocal exploring - Located within a 20-minute walk from Mykonos town; Mykonos Windmills and Little Venice are both easily accessibleBeach Life - The island of Mykonos is bordered with long, sandy beaches. Beach Megali Ammos is less than five minutes awayWeddings - Korali is experienced in catering for grand wedding banquets in an intimate, unique and luxurious environmentRecommended by - Relais & Chateaux
This five-star hotel is a member of Relais & Châteaux and has an emphasis on wellbeing. Rooms are luxurious and contemporary, featuring a whitewashed design and plush beds. Private pools and jacuzzis look over panoramic views of the Aegean, while the trendy pool deck makes for a cool vibe. See More
San Giorgio Mikonos, Mykonos 33 rooms from £199Walking distance restaurantsHoneymoonsViews - Great views from hotelBeach LifeRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
Mykonos Theoxenia Mykonos Town, Mykonos 52 rooms from £204Romantic Break - The ideal spot for a romantic getaway- chic suites with magnificent views, treatments at the spa and nights out on the town.Sights nearby - Walking distance from the famed Mykonos windmills.Views - Great views from hotelDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Tablet, Kiwi Collection
1960s glamour with a 21st-century twist. Funky interior design, with bright colours, shag carpets and boutique detailing. Startling views of the famed windmills. Gastronomic delights whipped up in the oh-so trendy restaurant. Close to the nightlife in Mykonos Town. A chic option. See More
Apanema Resort Mykonos 17 rooms from £220Hideaway - A small hotel perched atop a hill with wonderful seaviews. Complete tranquility.Sights nearby - Explore any one of the 400 tiny Byzantine chapels.Sailing - Can be booked nearby.Views - Great views from hotel
A stunning hotel with fabulous sea views. Traditional white washed rooms with simple contemporary art and modern bathrooms. A glorious infinity pool and restaurant serving modern Mediterranean cuisine - with a delicious breakfast included in the rate. Easy access to the town centre and beaches. See More
Almyra Guest Houses Paraga, Mykonos 5 rooms from £222Groups - The larger maisonette is good for groups, sleeping an additional person on a sofa bedBeach Life - Located on the seafront, these guesthouses make a great base for a beach holidayRomantic Break - Couples love the privacy of these guesthouses and having access to a poolSailing - Enquire with the hotel about local boat hire and explore the Mykonos coastline on a sailing tripRecommended by - Great Small Hotels
This hotel offers luxury, self-contained accommodation in Mykonos. Drawing on elements of Cycladic architecture, expect whitewashed rooms and simple, elegant interior design. The larger maisonette offers separate living and dining space; guests have shared use of the pool. A smart seaside stay. See More
Bill and Coo Mikonos, Mykonos 24 rooms from £226Seaviews - Wonderfu sea views over Megali Ammos BayHoneymoonsLuxuryBeach LifeRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Small Luxury Hotels
Mykonos Ammos Hotel Mykonos 50 rooms from £234Romantic Break - Two excellent restaurants, a well stocked bar, fabulous spa, and private baclonies boasting hot tubs and sea viewsBeach Life - Right on the white sands of Ornos beach, with all day bar service to your chic beach loungersSights nearby - Take a stroll down to Mykonos town and check out the shops, restaurants and Old PortFull of characterRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
A charming beach-chic five star boutique on the sandy shores of Ornos Beach, Mykonos. The elegant rooms offer white on white interiors with splashes of blue and grey, some have private balconies with hot tubs and sea views. The restaurants are excellent and the spa is a local favourite. See More
Cavo Tagoo Tagoo Mykonos,, Mykonos 80 rooms from £234Suites - 33 of the suites have private pools.HoneymoonsRomantic - Good for couples.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
Myconian Utopia Mykonos 50 rooms from £234Beach Life - The hotel has a private spot on Mykonos' longest beach located just moments away - comes with beach bar and parasolsHoneymoons - Luxurious suites, stunning views and private pools, this sophisticated hotel is perfect for couplesSpa breaks - Take a dip in the spa's thalassotherapy pool or take a private massage in a Myconian ocean cove!Total relaxation - Private jacuzzis, state-of-the-art spa, infinity pools... this hotel calls for all-day loungingRecommended by - Relais & Chateaux
Utopia is a gorgeous hotel offering luxurious rooms, spectacular sea-views, and great service. The design is contemporary and furniture is carved from local wood and stone. The infinity pool and bar make for a cool atmosphere. Some rooms come with private jacuzzis, while villas are even more lavish. See More
Myconian Villa Collection Mykonos 50 rooms from £242Beach Life - A complimentary shuttle will take you to the hotel's private beach, or the party beaches of Cavo Paradiso and Super ParadiseTotal relaxation - Relax by a private pool, dine at a poolside bar, lounge on a beach, or wander through the winding lanes of Mykonos townSpa breaks - The hotel's world-class Thalasso spa offers massages, a fitness centre and four thalassotherapy poolsHoneymoons - The hotel ensures each room retains an element of intimacy, with private pools, terraces and jacuzzis
Located above Elia Beach, this hotel offers rooms, suites and villas all with either private pools or jacuzzis. Decor is stylish, featuring white walls, Persian rugs and hanging lights. Round-the-clock service is 5-star, while the gourmet restaurant, spa and beach create an exceptional experience. See More
Mykonos Blu Mykonos Town, Mykonos 103 rooms from £243Total relaxation - Exclusive resort offering spa, sauna, private hot tubs, two-level infinity pool and gourmet dining with a view.Beach Life - Set on its private part of the lovely Psarou beach, with access to loungers and yacht rental.Diving - There are a number of dive centres on the island, make the most of the crystal clear waters.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.
Village style resort offering serious luxury, with private villas, pools and stunning views. White on white interiors off played by touches of cool blue. Boasting an excellent spa and a number of bars and restaurants. A wondrously romantic spot overlooking Mykonos's best beach. See More
Myconian Ambassador Mykonos 103 rooms from £250Beach Life - Sitting on the tranquil south coast of Mykonos, this hotel is perfect for a quiet beach holiday away from the party crowdsRomantic Break - The luxurious suites are popular wiith couples; book a room with a private jacuzzi for added indulgenceHideaway - With all the amenities you need on-site, this hotel is a great hideaway holiday optionCooking classes - Join the hotel chef to choose fresh organic vegetables from the market before a private cooking class in Mediterranean cuisineRecommended by - Relais & Chateaux
This luxury hotel sits on the relaxed south coast of Mykonos, above Platis Gialos beach. Suites are spacious and bright with hand-selected design pieces; for added indulgence, book a room with a private hot tub. Enjoy a treatment at the sleek spa before dinner at restaurant Efisia. A VIP treat. See More
Mykonos Riviera Mykonos 44 rooms from £255Honeymoons - Honeymooners will love the private hot tubs, breathtaking ocean views, excellent Greek cuisine and laid back luxurious vibesCoastalSeaviews - From some rooms.Sights nearby - Wander down to Mykonos town and soak up the sights and sounds of this picturesque spotRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels, Kiwi Collection
A refined luxury hotel and spa sitting on the rocky Aegean cliffs overlooking the ocean. Minimalist suites offer clean cut lines, indulgent furnishings, private balconies and the odd subtle nod to the hotel's nautical theme. Top notch services from the spa, to the food and cliff side infinity pool. See More
Petasos Beach Resort and Spa Mykonos 107 rooms from £256Total relaxation - Relax by the hotel's infinity pool, take a dip in a private jacuzzi or dine in restaurant VIP with entertainment from famous DJsBeach Life - The hotel is between the beaches of Platis Yialos and Psarou and a small private beach also offers complimentary sunbedsHoneymoons - Perfect for couples, this romantic hotel boasts pools, grand suites, a private beach, spa treatments and VIP diningLocal exploring - The hotel is well located for exploring some of Mykonos' most famous, sandy and exclusive beachesRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
This newly renovated, luxurious resort stands on its own breathtaking peninsular on the trendy island of Mykonos. Panoramic sea-views surround the hotel and infinity pool, whilst VIP dining is accompanied by famous DJ sets. Rooms, suites and villas are contemporary, stylish and spacious. See More
Grace Mykonos Mikonos, Mykonos 32 rooms from £286Spa breaksDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Romantic BreakChicRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape, Tablet, CN Traveller
Get jet set, go! An all white glamour hot spot in utmost luxury. Various sizes of suites have private balconies, some with private hot tubs, and gorgeous sea views. Lovely pool, extensive spa and plenty to do on the island. Ideal for honeymooners, romantics, and sun seekers. See More
Mykonos Grand Hotel Mykonos 96 rooms from £345Honeymoons - Perfect for couples, this hotel offers gorgeous rooms, an array of spa treatments, private dining and a quiet atmosphereSpa breaks - The hotel's Althea Spa Center offers massage, yoga, saunas, hair treatments and more...all with a breathtaking backdropTotal relaxation - Relax by the pool, take in the breathtaking seaviews, indulge in a poolside cocktail or enjoy a relaxing massage!Weddings - The hotel offers an idyllic wedding held in its own traditional chapel located just 30 metres from the beach!Recommended by - Small Luxury Hotels, Tablet
A luxurious beach resort with contemporary, Cycladic architecture of blue and white decor. Rooms and suites are spacious, some with private terraces and infinity pools. The hotel's seafront spa, private sandy beach and poolside bar guarantee a sophisticated and relaxing hotel. See More
Poseidon Hotel Suites Mýkonos City, Mykonos 58 rooms from £310Hideaway - With a pretty hotel pool, and the option of a private jacuzzi within your suite, this hotel makes a great hideawayRomantic Break - Couples love the discreet private jacuzzis and the quiet hotel courtyard with a great poolBeach Life - Located 150m from the beach, this hotel is well-located for a seaside breakSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
This three-star hotel is located in the pretty town of Chora, Mykonos. Rooms are dressed in nautical blues and greens with wood accents; suites offer a private sauna while superior rooms boast a terrace hot tub. Cool down in the seawater pool before dining on the beach at this chic seaside hotel. See More
Boheme Mykonos Town 20 rooms from £316Romantic Break - An adults only boutique offering sumptous suites with private balconies overlooking the sea, spa treatments and delicious foodSights nearby - A ten minute walk brings you to Mykonos Town, check out the Old Port and the waterside strip of Little VeniceGreat walks - Wander to the far side of town and check out the windmills, it's one of the islands best sunset spotsRestrictions on children - Over 13's onlyRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Small Luxury Hotels
A chic boutique on the outskirts of Mykonos town. The fabulous suites boast cool contemporary furnishings in a truly Greek white on white minimalist style, with private balconies and knockout views. The restaurant serves modern Greek cuisine overlooking the Aegean, and the cocktails are to die for. See More
Santa Marina Resort & Villas Mykonos 96 rooms from £343Total relaxation - The on site spa offers massages and a beauty salon to pamper and indulge, as well as five star service and a serene setting.Romantic Break - A super romantic destination with a private beach front, fantastic food, beach chic suites and luxorious touches.Sights nearby - Guests must visit the windmills located close by to the hotel.Swimming Pool - Two swimming pools for guestsRecommended by - Kiwi Collection
An uber luxe retreat with its very own private beach and 5 star services. There are two infinity pools, choice of two restaurants and three bars, a full service spa, a beauty salon, designer boutique stores and private villas. Rooms are opulently furnished. A grand and luxurious stay. See More
Myconian Avaton Mykonos 85 rooms from £347Groups - The large Apocalypsis Villa can sleep up to 10 people. Comes with cutting edge design, a vast terrace, and a private pool!Romantic Break - The rooms are luxurious, with agate wall furnishings and private pools. Beach and poolside lounging is encouragedHideaway - The private villas are perfect for those looking to enjoy a private stay in style. Kitchen is fully equippedSpa breaks - Spa has three seawater thalassotherapy pools, three treatment rooms and a 24-hour gym with seaviewsRecommended by - Design Hotels
Avaton is a design hotel, boasting stylish rooms decorated with local stone, animal skin rugs and large artworks. Suites and villas come with private infinity pools overlooking the Aegean Sea and are favoured by visiting celebrities. Spa, pool and private beach promise a stylish and relaxed stay. See More
Kivotos Club Hotel Mykonos Town, Mykonos 39 rooms from £356Honeymoons - A dream like location- seriously romantic suites with welcome champagne on arrival, and fine dining overlooking the bay.Sailing - A privately owned stunning 25-meter schooner for day trips to the surrounding islands.Sights nearby - Visit the nearby Mykanos white washed windmills, a well known landmark on the island.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Recommended by - I Escape, Tablet, Kiwi Collection, Fodors
The private yacht, limo transfers and a caviar bar set the tone for this super luxurious hideaway, with it's own private beach. Traditional hillside building with uber contemporary interiors. Two fabulous restaurants and a chic bar. Top honeymoon and romantic break destination. See More
Greco Philia Mykonos 22 rooms from £383Beach Life - Set on the cliffs with numerous stunning beaches nearby, this is ideal for indulgent seaside relaxation and beautiful viewsSights nearby - Visit the iconic 16th century windmills and the Byzantine Paraportiani ChurchGreat walks - There are numerous coastal walks and trails spanning across the islandSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool
Luxury boutique hotel on the cliffs with stunning azure views. The last word in Aegean-chic with a hip pool-terrace and bar. Slick rooms have a minimalist design featuring crisp whites, splashes of colour or artwork and natural materials. The indulgent spa and stellar organic cuisine seals the deal! See More
Myconian Naia Mykonos 18 rooms from £390Beach Life - Megali Ammos beach is located just a ten-minute walk away. A very popular beach due to its golden sand and crystal clear watersRomantic Break - Even the style of the hotel is purposefully designed for romance: circular loveseats, romantic swings and cushioned loungersSpa breaks - There is a big spa next door which it shares with its sister hotels - five thalassotherapy pools and seven treatment roomsHoneymoons - This is the ultimate place for your honeymoon. Luxurious suites, infinity pools, gourmet cuisine and beach, sea and sun!
This adult-only hotel offers a luxurious poolside stay for couples. The 18 suites are large, with four-poster beds and private infinity pools. Panoramic sea views surround the hotel. A large outdoor pool with loungers, fresh cuisine and expert cocktails allows for luxurious all-day lounging. See More
Royal Myconian Mykonos 223 rooms from £417Hideaway - Boasting suites with a private pool and a spacious terrace, this makes for a brilliant beach hideawayRomantic Break - Couples will love the comfortable beds, romantic restaurant and beautiful seafront locationBeach Life - With its own private sandy beach, this hotel is perfect for a luxury seaside getawayDiving - Discover the natural beauty of animal and plant life in the Aegean on a scuba dive trip
This luxury resort boasts views over the longest sandy beach in Mykonos. The spacious suites have whitewashed walls and driftwood details; the best offer ample living space and a private infinity pool. Enjoy à la carte dining at the restaurant or order in to your room. An indulgent seaside hotel. See More
Bill & Coo Coast Suites Mykonos 30 rooms from £425Romantic Break - Perfect for couples, this hotel exudes an atmosphere of romance and wellbeing. Suites come with private jacuzzis and terracesBeach Life - Beach 'Agios Ioannis' is just a short walk away, while private drivers can take you to more unexplored spots on the islandLocal exploring - Located just outside Mykonos Town, nightlife, restaurants and shopping is well within reachSpa breaks - Valmont Spa produces its own skincare range and offers an extensive list of treatmentsRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
This is a five-star hotel located on one of Europe's most glamorous islands. Perfect for luxury-seekers, this superbly designed hotel exudes sophistication. Its grand spa, private suites, and round-the-clock service take Bill & Coo to the next level - not to mention its award-winning restaurant. See More
Vencia Boutique Hotel Mýkonos City, Mykonos 34 rooms from £486Hideaway - With a beautiful infinity pool, bar and restaurant all on-site, there's no reason to leave this bolt-holeCity Style - Located close to the centre of Mykonos, this hotel is a great base for exploring the cityRomantic Break - Couples love the romantic pool overlooking the sea and the excellent serviceBarefoot Luxury - For total relaxation.Recommended by - Great Small Hotels
This four-star boutique hotel is located close to the centre of Mykonos. Rooms are modern and dressed in a soft palette; wood and wicker accents add a homely feel. Choose a cottage suite for a four-poster bed and idyllic terrace. Unwind by the infinity pool overlooking the sea at this pretty hotel. See More
Kenshō Psarou Mykonos 29 rooms from £502Beach Life - Located right on the beachfront, this hotel is perfect for a luxury beach holidaySpa breaks - Take advantage of the fantastic spa treatments available in the beach spaTotal relaxation - Relax besides your own private hot tub or plunge poolSights nearby - Close to local sights like the Mykonos windmills
Kenshō Psarou is five-star Aegean luxury. A coveted beachfront hotel and spa on the paradise Greek island Mykonos, all rooms have either a hot tub or plunge pool, cool stone floors and stunning sea views. Indulge in a massage at the spa before dining in the lounge at the water's edge. A real treat. See More
Livin Mykonos Mýkonos City, Mykonos 26 rooms from £528Hideaway - Sitting just outside of the busy centre of Mykonos, this hotel makes for a tranquil hideawayBeach Life - With easy access to Psarrou Beach, this hotel is a great option for a seaside breakRomantic Break - The adults only policy at this hotel makes it popular with couplesSailing - Enjoy a day exploring the Mykonos coastline from the crystal-clear waters on a sailing trip
This boutique hotel is located just outside Mykonos city centre within tranquil gardens. Rooms blend contemporary interior design with natural elements; most offer a private terrace and some have sea views. Relax by the hotel pool before dining at the restaurant. A stylish Mediterranean bolt-hole. See More
Casa del Mar Mykonos 11 rooms from £730Groups - The villas are perfect for travelling in a group, choose a larger villa for ample living space and a private poolHoneymoons - Choose the honeymoon suite for a luxury honeymoon stay with beautiful sea viewsBeach Life - Located on the beach, this hotel is the perfect base for a seaside getawaySailing - Explore the beauty of the Mykonos coastline on a cruise; enquire at the hotel for local sailing providersRecommended by - Great Small Hotels , Small Luxury Hotels
These beachside luxury villas in Mykonos have full self-catering facilities; the best also offer a private pool, personal chef and housekeeping services. Choose the Magnificent Villa Sunset to benefit from access to the hotel spa. Enjoy fine dining at the terrace seafront restaurant; a stylish stay. See More