Search the best hotels in Delhi
Be brave and dive right into the cacophony of the senses that is Delhi and you'll find there's even more to this city than the sprawling, chaotic, incoherent, colourful, historic wonder you've been promised. Delhi can be confronting. But hold your nerve, join the current and you'll discover the gems of both old and new Delhi. Many of the best places to stay in Delhi are centrally located and are the perfect base from which to explore this fascinating city. But if you prefer a quieter neighbourhood we have a couple of suggestions in more residential suburbs, and if you need to be near the aiport we've found a charming property close by that's the perfect foil for the usual soulless options that you find by the transport hubs.
Some of our Delhi Collections:
Today, navigating this sprawling city is actually pretty easy. As you exit the airport you’ll find an entire of government taxis, ready to take you wherever you need to go for a few hundred rupees. Alternatively, you can be in central Delhi in under an hour and for less than 100 rupees if you travel by metro. Once there you can get about by tuk-tuk and taxi for a nominal price.
Delhi’s food scene reflects its cultural vibrance. If you really want to get a taste for it join one of Delhi Food Walks …
Where To Stay
- If you're interested in museums then consider staying to the north east of New Delhi, the city's centre, with a number located just south of Connaught Place.
- If you're here on business then Connaught Place is probably your best bet, though if you want to be closer to the airport you'll want to stay in the Sarojini Nagar district.
- Old Delhi is the best area for those wanting to see the Red Fort and take in the city's rich architecture.
What Not To Miss
- Be sure to visit The Red Fort, the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal dynasty for nearly 200 years. This historic spot is located in the centre of the city and houses a number of fascinating museums, as well as boasting lovely gardens to stroll around.
- The Qutab Minar is a 73 metre tall tower built in 1193 after the defeat of Delhi's last Hindu kingdom. Boasting 5 storeys (made with sandstone and marble) each with their own balcony, this sight offers wonderful views of the city. A great place to discover more about the area's history.
- Wander around the National Gandhi Museum and learn all about one of India's most famous sons. Full of private photos and details about the great man's life, this is a must see if you're in the area.
- Wander the tranquil gardens and final resting place of the Mughal Emporer Humayun at Humayun’s Tomb.
- Listen to the hypnotic qawaalis every Thursday evening at the Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah.
- Ascend the 40m high minaret at Jama Masjid, India’s largest mosque.
- Take langars at Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Delhi’s largest Sikh Temple
- Explore Old Delhi: the beating heart of the historic city and where life exists on the street. A throng of bazaars, from its Sunday book market, to the early morning flower market, the pungent spice market and colourful wedding street.
- An oasis in the city, get lost in Lodhi Gardens amidst centuries old Mughal tombs and an abundance of birdlife
- New Delhiites number one choice for boutique shopping, Khan Market, has plenty of cafes, restaurant and bars.
The best places to stay in Delhi may not be cheap, but they will be luxurious. Plus, service is generally of a very high standard.
Best places to stay in Delhi
In Old Delhi
Capital of Mughal India, renowned for its cuisine and where you will find the grand Red Fort.
- Maidens is Delhi's oldest heritage hotel, a tranquil haven amongst shady trees, but within walking distance of Mughal monuments and the shopping of Chandi Chowk.
- Fun and homely, B-19 is a guesthouse rather than a hotel, but they serve an excellent breakfast on their terrace, and you can order more meals if you wish. Each room has its own bathroom and private terrace - some with views of Humayum's Tomb.
- Bloom Rooms offers stylish and light-filled contemporary accommodation. The bathrooms include rain showers and what's more, it's walking distance from many of the city's wonderful attractions. A great base.
- You couldn’t be more in the thick of it than at Haveli Dharampura. Nestled down a hidden gully, accessible only by foot, this 19th century property is one of a kind.
- The Grand, Delhi, is set amidst lush grounds and offers chic contemporary accommodation. Enjoy gourmet meals at their restaurants after a day out seeing the sights, most of which are located just a short walk away.
In New Delhi
The capital of Commonwealth India, the highlight here is Lutyens' magnificent Presidential Palace and Mughal Gardens.
- The Claridges is another classic, calm address in Lutyen's Delhi. Set in three acres in the diplomatic zone, this traditional lap of luxury is great if you're looking for somewhere to relax. As well as all the greenery and generous Indian hospitality, this hotel has a beautifully designed spa.
- The Vivanta by Taj Ambassador is an elegant 1950s building decorated with traditional elegance. The old colonial charms run to huge rooms and balconies, marble floors and teak panelling. You're also close to the peace of Lodi Gardens and the bustle of the Khan Market.
The Best Luxury Hotels in Delhi
- The Leela Palace is a grand, palace style hotel in the Diplomatic Enclave, with all the accoutrements of luxury you'd expect from a palace: marble floors and columns, elegant rooms, enormous public spaces and a world class spa.
- The Imperial dates from the days of Gandhi and Mountbattan, but has been modernised in a way which complements its colonial and Art Deco foundations. Floors are marble, furniture is teak, and there's a fantastic restaurant and spa. There's also a collection of over four thousand artworks and artefacts, some of them highly important. There are also shops, manicured lawns and a luxurious pool.
- The Sheraton Delhi offers classy accommodation with wonderful views across Jahanpanah City Forest. Featuring neutral palettes and Indian artworks on the walls, there are also all the mod cons that you could possibly ask for.
- The Taj Palace oozes 5* luxury - offering chic rooms complete with dark hued wood panelling, marble bathrooms and large beds. Unwind in the extensive spa after a day sightseeing and make the most out of having two of the city's top eateries right on your doorstep!
- The Lalit's rooms combine modern luxury with Indian finery in a superbly central location. Boasting a top restaurant, an outdoor pool and an Ayurvedic spa, it's a top-notch city stay.
- The Lodi is a stunning spot with a lovely modern Indian style - huge rooms featuring contemporary furnishings, silk and the odd piece of elephant print. Indulge in the luxurious spa before treating yourself at one of their three superb restaurants.
- The Roseate, an architectural delight, offers large contemporary rooms with sultry burgundy tones and deep baths. Located just outside the city, this tranquil oasis boasts a gorgeous pool amidst the garden's greenery and a wonderful restaurant. All-round excellence.
- The ITC Maurya Sheraton is known as Delhi's gourmet hotel. Its renowned restaurant, Bukhara serves northwest frontier tandoori food in majestic surroundings. This is also one of this city's finest and most famous.
- The Manor is a 1950s bungalow in a lovely residential area away from the hustle and bustle. A fantastic restaurant, Indian Accent, with fusion food, relaxing roof terrace, and leafy gardens.
- The Hyatt Regency is a wonderful spot for foodies, offering a wide variety of global treats dishes for breakfast and home to the excellent TKS teppanyaki restaurant. Moreover, they offer chic and spacious accommodation.
- The Claridges offers smart traditional accommodation set in three acres of gardens. It's also home to a number of fantastic restaurants, including Sevilla - Delhi's most renowned tapas spot and one of the city's best eateries!
- The Leela Palace exudes an air of grandeur with marble floors, rugs, ornate furnishings and chandeliers. Set in a suitably palatial building, it's also home to the Megu restaurant (widely renowned as the best sushi spot in the city) as well as three other top eateries! A truly divine spot.
For great value
Delhi has an ever growning range of excellent guesthouses, that are ideal for anyone who is watching their wallet.
- Haveli Hauz Khas boasts five boutique individually-decorated suites right around the corner from some of the city's hippest spots and bars. Unwind in the courtyard garden with a cup of chai after a day out sightseeing.
Near New Delhi Airport
- The anti-airport hotel Andaz Delhi embraces the city that it calls home. Chic rooms look out onto the runway whilst helpful staff serve up one of the tastiest breakfasts in town.
- Unapologetically indulgent Roseate House’s sultry interiors provide complete relaxation pre or post flight.
Prefer an apartment or villa?
- If you think a self-catering option would suit you best then browse through the wide variety available at our online partner, booking.com.
- International visitors should fly into Delhi Airport, 9 miles south-west of the city. From the airport, you can hop on the Delhi Metro Airport Express train line opearating from Terminal 3. Trains run every 10-15 minutes, take 20 minutes to reach their destination and cost just 60 rupees (75p!).
- The best time to visit Delhi is from between October and March, when the weather is at its least stifling - with an average daily temperature of 22°C in October and 25°C in March. During summer the temperature can rise up to 45°C, and monsoon season covers July, August and September so it's probably best to avoid those months! If you want to take advantage of off-season accommodation prices then iDelhi is also lovey during Winter, as the city's proximity to the Himalayas often covers it in a mysterious but enchanting fog.
- For car hire prices, we recommend you visit our online partner Rentalcars.
Still not sure which to book?
- You could browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Delhi?
- Or refine your search to Delhi's Best Hotels? or the Best Guesthouses in Delhi?
- Or you could expand your search to include the best places to stay in Agra?
- Aternatively, you can widen the net and see our recommendations in Gurgaon?
- Or, if you're still feeling stuck, contact one of our friendly gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Delhi
Best Hotels in Delhi
Bloom Rooms Delhi (Jangpura Extension) 39 rooms from £30Value chic - Offering something unique in the city, a central location with clean and stylish interiors all offered at very reasonable ratesGroups - With room arrangements offered in many forms (bunk, single, twins, doubles), this is a good options for groups of friendsLocal exploring - Well located in a central position with attractions such as Humayan's Tomb, Lodhi gardens, and Khan Market nearbySights nearby - Visit the majestic Humayan's Tomb, listen to sufi music in the Nizamuddin dargah, and stroll through the ruins in Lodhi Gardens
Colonel's Retreat Delhi 6 rooms from £33Local exploring - Well positioned in the heart of the city. Defence Colony market is within walking distance while Mughal ruins are nearbyValue chic - Stylish yet homely and with a very central postcode, you are getting a lot for your money hereSights nearby - Humayan's Tomb, Lodhi Gardens, Sunder Nurseries, and the Nizamuddin Dargah are all nearbyLocal markets - The popular Sunder Nurseries farmers' market held every weekend is a real must
A family-owned six-bedroom guesthouse, nestled in a quiet residential corner of leafy South Delhi. Light and airy rooms are decorated with bright colours and pale wood furniture. Each floor has its own sitting room and you're within walking distance of shops and cafes. well priced and positioned. See More
On The House Delhi 8 rooms from £40Local exploring - Well positoned close to the historic ruins & boutique stores of Hauz Khas village plus Lodhi Gardens & Humayan's Tomb are nearbyValue chic - Superb value for this part of town - and a true home away from homeSights nearby - The Mughal tombs - Sarfdajung and Humayan's are a real must visitGreat walks - Early mornings in nearby Deer Park are truly magical
A charming homestay well positioned in the city centre. Individually decorated rooms are filled with antique artefacts and knick-knacks. There is a well stocked library and sitting room for guests to congregate. A buffet breakfast is served and delicious home-cooked meals are available on request. See More
Novotel New Delhi Aerocity Delhi 400 rooms from £54Short break - Located just a few minuted from the airport this is ideal for those just stopping for the night or those here on businessValue chic - With contemporary style, a good option of dining, a large pool, and a spa - you are getting a lot for your money hereSights nearby - The 13th-century Qutab Minar is a short drive away and a real must visitRestaurant - The Food Exchange offers Indian, Asian and European dishes
Haveli Hauz Khas Delhi (Hauz Khas) 5 rooms from £62Local exploring - A stone's throw from Hauz Khas and its many shops and restaurants plus South Delhi's mughal architecture is nearbyValue chic - Excellent value boutique accommodation set in a great part of townFull of character - This heritage mansion is filled with period pieces and there's a rare books and handicrafts collectionGreat walks - Around Hauz Khas Forest and its tombs
A charming owner-managed B&B offering five colourfully decorated suites themed after Indian states. The property has a homey feel with a delicious breakfast and a courtyard garden & roof terrace for guests to unwind in. Great value and well positioned in a quiet colony in the city centre. See More
b nineteen Delhi 6 rooms from £64Local exploring - Well positioned in a pretty residential colony with easy access to Humayan's Tomb, Nizamuddin Dargah, and Sunder NurseriesHideaway - The colony - Nizamuddin East - provides a tranquil and green setting in the heart of the citySights nearby - Humayun's Tomb is within walking distance while Lodhi Gardens, Safdarjung's Tomb, and Old Delhi are all easily accessibleTennis - There are tennis courts in the colony which guests can use for a small fee
Sheraton Delhi Delhi (Saket) 220 rooms from £64Families - The family suites, pool and outdoor areas make this an easy base for those travelling with kidsLocal exploring - Well positioned for accessing the historic sights of Mehrauli including the famed Qutab MinarRestaurant - A choice of South Indian, Chinese, and multi-cuisine fine dining restaurantsSwimming Pool - Large outdoor pool
A grand five-star hotel located in the heart of the city. Rooms feel fresh yet traditional with dark wood furniture, antiques, and views across Jahanpanah City Forest. With a large pool, a fitness centre, and a good choice of dining and bars - you will have everything you need here. See More
Maidens Delhi 55 rooms from £69Local exploring - Located in Delhi's historic Civil Lines neighbourhood - you have easy access to Old Delhi's sights and bazaarsValue chic - With heritage charm, gardens, and a large outdoor pool - you are getting a lot for your money hereRestaurant - A mix of Indian cuisine and international dishes is served in the restaurantLocal markets - The bustling market of Paharganj is great for jewellery and leather goods
Delhi's oldest heritage hotel, set in a tranquil haven of gardens and shady trees. Enormous rooms have a colonial feel with dark wood furniture, inlay mirrors and high ceiling. With a large outdoor pool (a rarity in Delhi) and an all-day restaurant, this is an easy and well priced city base. See More
Ahuja Residency Delhi 15 rooms from £70Hideaway - Set in a manicured and quiet colony with gardens and terraces, this is a tranquil base to return to after a busy day in the cityLocal exploring - Located in the upmarket Golf Links area, Khan market and Lodhi Gardens are within walking distanceSights nearby - The Indian Habitat Centre and Crafts Museum (with the lovely Cafe Lota) are closebyGreat walks - A stroll around Lodhi Gardens is a (daily) must for any DelhiiteRecommended by - Fodors
A legendary guesthouse, popular with true Delhiwallahs. The decor is simple and contemporary with several terraces to unwind on. With friendly service, comfortable rooms, and a Golf Links postcode, this gives the experience of living like a local. Ideal for short-stay business or leisure travellers. See More
The Hyatt Regency Delhi (Ring Road) 507 rooms from £72Local exploring - Well positioned to access South Delhi's attractions which includes Mughal architecture & gardens, museums, & shopsLuxury - With excellent service, luxurious rooms, fine dining, and a spa - this is a classic luxury staySights nearby - Qutab Minar with its impressive views is within easy reach as are the Mughal ruins within Merauli areaLocal markets - Dilli Haat showcases arts and crafts from all over the country
A firm favourite amongst visitors to Delhi, The Hyatt Regency excels in its dining department. With a smorgasbord of global treats for breakfast and home to TKS teppanyaki restaurant. There is a spa, gym and pool for sunning. Bedrooms are spacious with a modern, neutral decor and large windows. See More
The Claridges Delhi 287 rooms from £745* Luxury - With an indulgent spa, excellent dining options, and high-end service this has all the extras of a five-star stayFoodies - Sevilla, The Claridges is the most famous tapas restaurants in the city and draws a crowd on its ownRestaurant - Five dining options range from an Indian Dhaba to a Chinese restaurantGreat walks - Stroll around historic Lodhi Gardens and feel like a real Delhiwallah
Classic, calm address in Lutyen's Delhi. A haven of peace and relaxation set in three acres of gardens with a lovely pool area. Contemporary classic reception rooms and minimalist rooms and suites. With an indulgent spa, excellent restaurants, and standout service - this is a classic luxury stay. See More
The Grand, Delhi Delhi (Delhi,) 390 rooms from £79Local exploring - Well positioned in central Delhi about equidistance from the airport and the historic attractions of New ond Old DelhiValue chic - A five-star stay - boasting several dining options, a pool, and a spa - offered at very reasonable ratesSpa - A good range of body and beauty treatments are offered in the spa that uses European, Eastern, and Ayurvedic philosophiesRestaurant - Choose from Chinese, Italian, and Continental at the hotel's restaurants
Within easy reach of the airport and Delhi's sights, this is a convenient stay. An oasis-like pool lies amidst luscious grounds - plus there is an indulgent spa. Dining is a treat with all-day dining at Cascade and Asian dishes at Caraway and Woktok. Rooms are clean & contemporary. A luxurious stay. See More
Taj Palace Delhi (Diplomatic Enclave,) 402 rooms from £805* Luxury - Arguably one of Delhi's most luxurious stays with attentive service, timeless design, a spoiling spa, and superb diningFoodies - The Orient Express and Blue Ginger, two of Delhi's best restaurants are set within the hotelSights nearby - Nearby India Gate is an iconic spot. Make like the locals and go for an afternoon stroll, ice cream in handRestaurant - Choose from European, Indian, Chinese, and casual finger food across the four restaurants
The sort of five-star luxury you would expect from a worldwide name like Taj. Boasting two of Delhi's finest restaurants and one of its best spas, Taj Palace only does things in the superlative. Gleaming rooms feature large beds and modern marble bathrooms. All this plus a huge outdoor pool. See More
Roseate House Delhi 216 rooms from £82Short break - The location in Delhi's Aerocity makes this a great base for those in-transit or visiting for meetingsCity Style - A sleek hotel offering minimalist design, attentive service, and all the luxury trimmingsSights nearby - Visit the nearby historic Mughal ruins dotted through Mehrauli plus Qutab Minar is a must visitSpa - Aheli Spa offers body rituals, scrubs, wraps, facial, skin, hair and salon services
Haveli Dharampura Delhi (Dharam Pura) 13 rooms from £84Value chic - Experience all the grandeur of an original haveli offered at very reasonable ratesCity Style - Decorated in a typically Mughal style, with contemporary luxuries - a unique stay.Restaurant - Old Delhi delicacies and rich Mughlai cuisine is served in the pretty courtyard restaurant LakhoriGreat walks - Delhi Heritage Walks and Delhi Food Walks - a great way to avoid getting lost!
A one of a kind haveli set in the beating heart of bustling Old Delhi- yet a haven of tranquility. Mughal style rooms feature ornate arches, stained glass windows and benefit from modern bathrooms. Traditional Indian dishes are beautifully presented and served with a modern twist. An authentic stay. See More
Ambassador, New Delhi Delhi 88 rooms from £85Local exploring - Set right by popular Khan Market and walking distance from Lodhi Gardens, this is ideal for exploring central DelhiRestaurant - Yellow Brick Road serves casual muliti-cuisine fare and there's a Chinese restaurant tooSights nearby - Humayan's Tomb, India Gate, Purana Qila, The Red Fort and much more are all close byGreat walks - Lodhi Gardens, located round the corner, boasts Mughal tombs and fantastic sunsetsRecommended by - I Escape
The least expensive of the Taj group's three properties in Delhi, but by no means lesser value. Its old-world charm and colonial heritage make it a characterful place to stay. Huge rooms offer balconies, marble floors, and teak panelling. Well suited for business and pleasure. See More
ITC Maurya Delhi (Sadar Patel Marg) 440 rooms from £94Luxury - With fine dining, high-end service, and a noteworthy spa — this is a luxury destinationFoodies - Home to Bukhara & Dum Pukht, the hotel is a gourmet destination in itselfSpa - Kaya Kalp – the Spa offers an extensive treatment menu featuring Ayurvedic and holistic therapiesGreat walks - Join the locals for a sunset stroll in Lodhi Gardens
Bungalow 99 Delhi 6 rooms from £99Local exploring - With a central location in Defence Colony you have boutique stores in Khan Market, Lodhi Gardens, and Mughal architecture nearbyCity Style - A boutique hotel with a mix of contemporary furniture, modern artwork, and bright fabrics creating a stylish staySights nearby - Visit the majestic Humayan's Tomb and neighbouring Sunder Nurseries which is also filled with Mughal architectureLocal markets - Defence Colony market has a good range of shops, cafes, and restaurants and is within walking distance
A chic boutique hotel with six bedrooms offering everything the modern traveller needs. Stylish modern rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows, modern Indian art, and pale wooden furniture. Open plan living means you'll feel right at home. Well positioned for exploring the city. See More
The LaLiT Delhi (Connaught Place) 461 rooms from £100Local exploring - Located a stroll from Connaught Place - this is right in city centre with India Gate, Old Delhi, and Lodhi Gardens nearbySpa - Rejuve - The Spa offers a wide selection of selection of massages, facials, scrubs, wraps and body treatmentsLocal markets - You will find plenty of Indian handicrafts from all over the country at Dilli HaatRestaurant - A wide range of restaurants including multi-cuisine, pan-Asian, and Indian
The quirky Grill restaurant and Kitty Su nightclub inject some fun into this bastion of Delhi hospitality. Rooms are a blend of modern luxury and Indian finery including stonework floors, embroidered silks & artworks as well as marble bathrooms. Complete with an outdoor pool, gym and Ayurvedic spa. See More
Pullman New Delhi Aerocity Delhi 270 rooms from £109City Style - A luxury option conveniently located for exploring both Delhi and the rest of IndiaShort break - Set by the airport, this is ideal for a fly-by breakFoodies - Home to the award winning Honk restaurantRestaurant - A wide range of restaurants including Pan Asian, Indian, and multi-cuisine
Andaz Delhi Delhi 401 rooms from £124City Style - The uber chic Andaz chain's latest edition offers modern minimalist style with touches inspried by the local areaShort break - Positioned in Aerocity, this is a good option for those in-transit or people visiting for businessSights nearby - Qutab Minar and Mehrauli's Mughal ruins are easily accessibleRestaurant - Dine in AnnaMaya, a modern Food Hall
Delhi's trendiest new hotel, conveniently located right by the airport. Embracing the city and its location, the best rooms look out directly onto the runway. With arguably one of the tastiest breakfasts in town on offer, a pool, spa and achingly cool interiors this hotel is not to be missed. See More
JW Marriott Hotel Delhi 523 rooms from £137Luxury - With chic modern design, a spa, a pool, and several dining options - this is a luxury stayShort break - Set in Delhi's Aerocity, this is a good option for fly-by visits and business meetingsSights nearby - Head to the Mehrauli area to view Qutab Minar and the many Mughal ruins thereRestaurant - A selection of restaurants serving international cuisine
Utterly lavish airport accommodation JW Marriott brings its international brand to Indira Gandhi International Airport. Rooms decorated in cream palettes with soft silks feature huge marble bathtubs. There are several fine dining restaurants, notable Akira Back serving Japanese and Korean dishes. See More
The Lodhi Delhi (Pragati Vihar) 40 rooms from £140City Style - With sleek modern decor and geometric lines this property provides the ultimate in chic, city styleFoodies - home to India Accent, one of the city's best innovative Indian fine dining destinationsLocal exploring - So many of Delhi's most iconic sights and attractions are within walking distanceGreat walks - Nearby Lodhi gardens, with their abundance of birdlife and wildlife (and dogs!) are perfect for an afternoon strollRecommended by - Great Small Hotels , Mr & Mrs Smith
Formerly an Aman, following its renovation, this hotel had a lot to live up to. Its style is modern Indian: ornate lattice is worked into geometric shapes, huge rooms combine contemporary furnishings with silk and the odd elephant print. There is a gourmet restaurant, idyllic pool and fabulous spa. See More
The Imperial Delhi 235 rooms from £147Local exploring - Located in the heart of the city, Connaught Place is round the corner while Old Delhi is nearby as are South Delhi's attractionsCity Style - The number one address in all of Delhi - expect opulence and first-class serviceLocal markets - Within walking distance, Janpath displays items from all over IndiaSpa - Fabulou spa with an amazing list of treatments, highly recommendedRecommended by - I Escape, Fodors, Kiwi Collection
An iconic heritage hotel in Delhi whose modern updates have been done in synergy with its colonial and Art Deco interiors; think marble floors, teak furniture, and white-washed elegance. Plus there are fabulous restaurants, great afternoon tea and a large underground marble spa. See More
The Oberoi New Delhi Delhi (Golf Links) 283 rooms from £151Local exploring - Overlooking Delhi Golf Club and minutes from Delhi's famed sights of Lodi Gardens, Humayan's Tomb, and Sundar NurseriesBusiness meetings - Providing faultless, disreet service and top notch facilities, the Oberoi is a favourite amongst business travellersSpa breaks - Equipped with two pools, daily yoga, a fitness centre and a sought after spaGreat walks - Explore the city by foot on a Nizamuddin heritage walk or wander through the beautiful mughal Lodi Gardens or Sundar NurseriesRecommended by - Tablet
So much more than just a five-star chain, this property is renowned for its exceptional service. Rooms are bright and spacious with floor to ceiling windows and contemporary Indian style. The hotel boasts state of the art clean air technology as well as fabulous dining and spa facilities. See More
The Manor, Delhi Delhi 15 rooms from £160City Style - A stylish boutique offering with minimalist design, large gardens, and Italian dining - a chic Delhi boltholeLocal markets - At Chandi Chowk, one of the largest markets in Asia, you can buy almost anythingTennis - The nearby Friend's Club has excellent tennis courtsSights nearby - Explore Old Delhi by foot on a private guided tourRecommended by - Tablet
The Leela Palace Delhi (Diplomatic Enclave) 254 rooms from £178Foodies - Home to Megu, widely considered Delhi's best sushi restaurantSpa breaks - One of the best spas in Delhi - make sure to take advantage!City Style - An utterly opulent stay in the heart of the cityRestaurant - Three restaurants include Kashmiri fine dining, Italian cuisine, and JapaneseRecommended by - Kiwi Collection
A gorgeous new addition to Delhi’s luxury hotels in a superb location. An iconic palace style hotel in characterful grandeur - columns, marble floors, enormous spaces. Elegant rooms, fantastic spa, and a fabulous selection of world-class cuisine. Perfect for business or leisure. See More
The Roseate, Delhi Delhi (Samalkha) 50 rooms from £183Total relaxation - An oasis set in 8-acres of green interspersed with water bodies. Complete with a spa - this is a relaxing stayRestaurant - Kiyan offers world cuisine with a European edge at while Chi Ni offers Chinese and Malaysian diningSpa - Aheli Spa offers body rituals, scrubs, wraps, facial, skin, hair and salon servicesSights nearby - The ancient Islamic monument of Qutub Minar is within easy reach