I love your site btw! Alex Slater.
Search the best hotels in Sirmione
Sirmione occupies one of Lake Garda’s most beautiful spots and has been a resort for those who can afford it since Roman times. Sitting out on a peninsula the views of the lake are incredible, plus there’s a wonderfully preserved historic town which you can only enter and explore on foot. There is also a 13th Century castle with a drawbridge fortified harbour. The best places to stay in Sirmione are undoubtedly those with the best views.
What not to miss
- Sirmione's biggest attraction are the Grottoes of Catullus the most striking example of a Roman private edifice discovered in northern Italy.
- Don't miss out on the magnificent Scaliger Castle.
- One of the big reasons to come to Sirmione is to enjoy the lake.
- Sirmione has many wonderful churches such as the Santa Maria Maggiore and the Sant' Anna della Rocca.
Our selection of the best places to stay in Sirmione range from a grand old palace to delightful boutique B&Bs.
The Best Places to stay in Sirmione
Really Special Hotels in Sirmione
- The Villa Cortine Palace is a palatial, old fashioned villa hotel with 54 rooms and an absolutely splendid setting. The rooms are grand Art Deco in style with some beautiful frescoes and antiques. There’s a private jetty, a lovely swimming pool and beautiful neoclassical landscaped gardens all around.
The Best Places to Stay in Sirmione for families
- The Villa Pioppi is an elegant seven room villa set within two hectares of beautiful parkland. There is a swimming pool, sun terrace and private beach. The rooms are large and some have lake views with private balconies. They also offer a babysitting service.
The Best Places to stay in Sirmione for contemporary style
- At AQVA Boutique Hotel you'll find an oasis of modernism amidst all the period properties. Here are sleek lines and minimalist interiors, plus a gorgeous lake front location. And it won't break the bank.
- The Hotel Eden is a wonderful lakeside hotel with 30 simple, contemporary rooms and lovely sun terraces. Just a few minutes walk from the beach.
The Best Value Places to Stay in Sirmione
- Il Mosaico B&B is a snip with rooms starting from just €65 per night. It's not directly overlooking the lake, but the accommodation is smart and modern and who cares with prices this low!
- La Dimora del Garda offers stylish and comfortable B&B accommodation in four bedrooms,each with its own little private area for sitting out. Prices start from a very reasonable €90 per night including breakfast.
Prefer a villa or apartment?
Browse the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- The nearest airport to Sirmione is Verona (23 miles).
- The best way to get around the area is by car, so why not visit our car hire partners Rentalcars.
- The best time to visit Sirmione is from May to September when the temperatures sit comfortably in the twenties.
Still not sure of the best place to stay in Sirmione for you?
- You could browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Sirmione?
- Expand your search to include all the best places to stay on Lake Garda?
- Search our Guru’s list of the best luxury hotels on Lake Garda.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Best Hotels in Sirmione
La Dimora del Garda Colombare di Sirmione 4 rooms from £78
This simple and sophisticated house has been recently renovated and offers four comfortable air conditioned rooms and an airy communal breakfast room. Each of the bedrooms also have a small private outdoor terrace area with table and chairs. A great spot for families looking to explore Lake Garda.Value chic - This part of the world is not cheap, and here you have great value and plenty of styleLocal exploring - Whether by bike or on foot, Lake Garda and its attractions are moments awayGreat walks - Enjoy walks in the surrounding hillsSailing - Hire a boat and explore Lake Garda
Il Mosaico B&B Colombare di Sirmione 6 rooms from £80
Slightly set back from the Lake Garda waterfront, Il Mosaico offers good value accommodation ideal for those looking to explore the area by car. Comfortable, air conditioned bedrooms are striking in moody palettes with all the mod cons. Includes free Wifi and plenty of private parking.Value chic - Modern, luxurious accommodation at a steal of a priceRomantic Break - Adults only hotel makes it ideal for visiting couplesLocal exploring - Great central location for exploring on footRestrictions on children - Children are not permitted at this hotel
AQVA Boutique Hotel Sirmione 18 rooms from £104
The hotel offers relaxing rooms filled with calming natural palettes. Modernist design, private balconies and a peaceful garden with a small jetty. Enjoy lunch on the terrace or cocktails at the sun loungers. Organise exciting day trips and fine dining restaurants with the hotel concierge.Local exploring - Just 600m from Scaligero Castle and within walking distance of Sirmione’s thermal bathsTotal relaxation - The hotel boasts its own stretch of private beachRestrictions on children - Must be arranged with the hotelViews - Wonderful views over the lake
Hotel Eden, Sirmione Sirmione (Old City) 30 rooms from £125
Hotel Eden offers guests fantastic lake side accomodation with a private sun terrace and relaxed outdoor dining. Bedrooms are air conditioned with simple, contemporary decor - often with lake views. A charming and picturesque spot with great activities on offer in the surrounding area.Local exploring - Right on Lake Garda and just a few minutes walk from the beachRomantic Break - Stylish suited with Lake views - ideal for couplesGreat walks - Explore the hills surrounding Lake GardaSights nearby - Spend a day in nearby Verona
Villa Pioppi Sirmione 7 rooms from £141
The elegant Villa Pioppi boasts two hectares of picturesque parkland with swimming pool, a private beach area and extensive sun terrace with views. Spacious air conditioned rooms - some with lake views - feature private balconies. Enjoy outdoor dining or try out the plentiful nearby restaurants.Families - Babysitting services, private beach, plus acres of grounds in which to tire them outLocal exploring - An idyllic spot next to Lake GardaViews - Great views from hotelSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoor
Villa Cortine Palace Sirmione 54 rooms from £384
Grand and charmingly old-fashioned villa hotel with a splendid setting in pretty Sirmione. Lovely lakeside gardens, grand 30s style bedrooms, frescos and antiques. Private swimming jetty and lovely pool. Super romantic, if you like historic charm.Garden - The hotel boasts a five hectar garden with fountains, neoclassical statues and natural terraces overlooking the lake.Great walks - Wander the huge five acre gardens that surround the property, with elegant landscaping and wonderful statues.Swimming Pool - Heated outdoor swimming pool with outstanding lake views.Opulent
Relais La Speranzina Sirmione 3 rooms from £421
In the historic centre of Sirmione, with traditional stone exteriors matched with elegant chic interiors. Boasting a bar and restaurant set besides Lake Garda, spa facilities and beautifully-maintained gardens. Rooms are light and spacious and also offer fabulous views. A luxurious stay.Romantic Break - Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be held on the terrace overlooking Lake Garda, but you can eat in bed if you want more intimacy.Total relaxation - Spa and sauna facilities on-site, and massages are available on request.Sights nearby - Set in the historic centre of Sirmione.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.