Search the best hotels in Hokkaidō
Hokkaidō is almost the polar opposite to Tokyo. Here there are few people and lots and lots of gorgeous space, great swathes of semi-explored wilderness on a volcanic bed, which means bright caldera lakes, bubbling natural springs and dramatic topography. Which also happens to be some of Japan’s best skiing terrain.
In winter the best places to stay in Hokkaidō are probably around Niseko, but in the spring and summer the island is covered in a bright carpet of wildflowers, and the best places to stay in Hokkaidō are probably those closest to the national parks and great lakes. Hokkaidō isn’t just great for skiers, it’s also an amazing backdrop against which to walk, cycle, sail, canoe or relax.
What not to Miss
- Hokkaidō’s Daisetsuzan National Park is Japan’s largest national park, a vast wilderness or soaring mountains, active volcanoes and cooling volcanic lakes. The forests are lush and dense and there’s natural hot springs aplenty, but this region is relatively unexplored. If you do visit stay in a traditional ryokan to really get the most out of the onsen (hot-springs) experience.
- Speaking of onsen Noboribetsu Onsen is one of the best known of Hokkaidō natural onsen, and the mineral-rich waters seep up into countless springs, with a sulphur smell you can smell a long way off.
- And if we’re speaking of wilderness then Shiretoko National Park is the real thing, a peninsula on the edge of Japan, and a true area of wilderness - UNESCO has Heritage Listed it. If you’re coming to Hokkaidō to walk then this is a destination to head for.
- Akan National Park is a bit easier and more accessible, though, and still a very beautiful choice. Hokkaidō really spoils you for beautiful natural choices.
- Mashū-ko, which once held the record for being the world’s clearest lake, is another…
- And you’ll even find beautiful, natural scenery in the cities: if you visit Hakodate you must summit Hakodate-yama for the famous view - it’s especially beautiful at night.
- Hokkaidō is also well known and appreciated for its seafood. And it has some fantastic fish markets. And some glorious temples. But they’re all somewhat overshadowed by the island’s natural drama and colour.
The Best Places to Stay in Hokkaidō
The Best Ski Hotels in Hokkaidō
- Chalet Ivy is in Hirafu’s Upper Village, close to the slopes. There are 266 chic, boutique-stye rooms, decorated in pale colours so as not to distract from the views. The Chalet has its own hot springs too.
- The Hotel Niseko Alpen is a stylish, contemporary hotel with superb access to the slopes and simply styled rooms with huge windows. The restaurant serves regional delicacies and there’s an excellent onsen. And luxurious bathrooms.
- Ki Niseko is a sleek, boutique property right by the slopes with contemporary white-on-white decor, clean lines and luxurious bathrooms. And fantastic mountain views perfectly framed by the unfussy decor. There’s an elegant Japanese restaurant and rooms start from around £140 per night.
- The Snow Crystal Apartments are a short walk from the ski lifts, and designed with a minimalist approach throughout. There’s a sophisticated concierge team, and it feels like a chic choice.
- The Green Leaf Village has an unbeatable spot right at the base of Mount Niseko Annupuri, so you can ski-in and ski-out to some of Japan’s best skiing terrain. In the evening you could relax in the spa or in the glamorous bar. There are 200 rooms, all of them chic and comfortable, and they start from around £110 per night.
- Shiki Niseko is a mid-sized hotel in Upper Hirafu Village, offering accommodation in rooms, suites or apartments. All just a short distance from the slopes. The food is good, it’s great for families and its ‘look’ is smart and stylish.
The Best Places to Stay in Rural Hokkaidō
- Daiichi Takimotokan Ryokan is a short distance from Noboribetsu, but beautifully positioned in amongst the views of this geothermal region. This is a large resort, with around 400 rooms in a range of styles from very traditional to very Western. They have seven baths - all promising different things.
- Bourou Noguchi Noboribetsu is an adults only property in the beautiful countryside just outside Noboribetsu. There are just 40 suites, with large windows and wooden floors. There’s also a traditional Japanese restaurant and a Korean-style stone sauna.
The Best Places to Stay for Hokkaidō’s Natural Treasures
- The Windsor Toya Resort and Spa is in the luscious countryside around Lake Toya, which is ripe for relaxing against, or really exploring. This is a big resort with all the facilities you might need and more, and the views are stunning.
- The The Lake View Toya Nonokaze Resort is also right beside Lake Toya, and the views from its 111 rooms and suites are incredible. The decor is chic and contemporary and they have a wonderful open-air bath, two restaurants and their own duty-free shops.
- The Hakodate Onuma Prince Hotel is a large hotel within the border of the Onuma Quasi-National Park, and offers chic yet unfussy accommodation. There are around 300 rooms, so the complimentary buffet breakfast needs to be big - and it is rather splendid. You can start walking right out of the hotel’s door.
- Akan Yuku no Sato is on the other side of Hokkaidō, on the shores of Lake Akan. The views are spectacular here too, and there are 233 Japanese-style rooms and suites, all with great views and with generous proportions. There’s also a great seafood restaurant.
The Best Places to Stay for the Shikotsu Toya National Park
- Kitayuzawa More No Soraniwa is only a minute from the park, with 230 rooms decorated in a style which fuses traditional Japanese inn decor and Western comforts. Wonderful for hikers.
The Best Traditional Japanese Accommodation in Hokkaidō
- On the coast outside Hakodate, Kappo Ryokan Wakamatsu is a 24 room inn with charming traditional features and beautiful detail. there’s a splendid milts-course Kaiseki menu in their restaurant and the baths are quite something.
- Nakamuraya Ryokan is a traditional ryokan in downtown Sapporo. Though as well as the woven mat flooring and futons the rooms also have air conditioning. And there’s a spacious 24hour bath. There are just 26 rooms, the food is traditional too - and excellent, and it’s friendly.
- Oyado Kiyomizuya is a 42 room ryokan a short distance from Noboribetsu, They have a public bath, which is open 24hours a day, and a splendid Japanese restaurant.
- Noboribetsu Sekisuo Tei is a 248 room hotel in Noboribetsu, with a variety of traditional Japanese accommodation - think futons and tatami mats, and more Western style rooms. It also has three hot-spring baths and a sauna.
- The Noboribetsu Grand Hotel also offers both traditional Japanese and Western style rooms, this time in a beautiful spot surrounded by countryside and carefully arranged gardens. You’re close to Noboribetsu Bear Park and Lake Kuttara, and it’s a really good choice for families.
- If you’re hoping for tatami mats, simplicity and lots of opportunities to walk, Yumoto Noboribetsu might be for you. You’re located between Noboribetsu city and the countryside - close to the Hiyoriyama and Shihorei mountains. These 95 unfussy room all have their own fridge, but the restaurant is lovely too.
The Best Places to Stay in Sapporo
- On the 23rd snd 24th floors of the JR Tower, the JR Tower Hotel Nikko Sapporo is a fantastic place to stay if you value your view. The interiors and unfussy - designed to emphasise peace and tranquility, and the French, and Japanese, restaurants are excellent.
- La Vista Hakodate Bay is a contemporary design means Art Deco masterpiece with 356 rooms and suites. You’re right on the water and in the heart of Sapporo.
The Best Places to Stay in Niseko
- A few miles outside Niseko is Zaborin, a boutique collection of 15 villas built directly over the Zabo natural spring. The villas offer minimalist chic decor and stunning views. There’s a fantastic traditional restaurant serving local cuisine.
- Grandpapa looks very European, with its Tudor-esque design, but this family-owned hotel is quite Japanese inside, complete with an onset and a karaoke bar. The accommodation is simple and good value, with 19 rooms and a common area for socialising. Rooms start from around £75 per night.
- The Nozomi View Apartments is another great value option in Niseko. These apartments come complete with well equipped modern kitchens and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the mountains. Plus you’re steps from the nearest ski-lift. Adults only.
The Best Places to Stay in Hakodate
- Bourou Noguchi, in downtown Hakodate, has 79 rooms in styles ranging from traditional Japanese to Western. There are rooftop open-air baths and an excellent restaurant. This is an upmarket option but well worth it.
The Best Places to Stay in Noboribetsu
- Bourou Noguchi Noboribetsu is an adults only property in the beautiful countryside just outside Noboribetsu. There are just 40 suites, with large windows and wooden floors. There’s also a traditional Japanese restaurant and a Korean-style stone sauna.
For an Apartment or Villa
If you’d prefer to stay in an apartment or private villa we recommend you visit our online partner, booking.com.
- The most common way for international visitors to arrive on Hokkaidō is via New Chitose Airport just outside Sapporo.
- If you’re thinking about hiring a car we recommend checking what our online partners, Rentalcars have to offer.
- Hokkaidō is very much a year round holiday destination as far as Japanese visitors are concerned. This is where much of Japan’s best skiing is found, so it’s popular in winter, but it’s also appreciated for its natural beauty, so spring and autumn are also very popular - especially cherry blossom season, which is early May, and the autumn colours in October are quite something. And summer is warm, sunny, and very, very colourful - the wildflowers here are spectacular.
Still not sure which is the best place to stay in Hokkaidō for you?
- Refine your search to the best places to stay in Niseko?
- or the best places to stay in Sapporo, or Hakodate?
- or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Best Hotels in Hokkaidō
Grandpapa 19 rooms from £75Niseko (Kutchan-chō, Abuta-gun)
The family-owned Grandpapa offers unfussy accommodation in the ski town of Niseko. Each room comes with a TV and wifi, there's also a common area for socialising in the evenings, karaoke breaks the ice! Unwind in the Yukoro Onsen hot spring located just next-door! A simplistic & very friendly spot.Great walks - During the summer months explore the area's beautiful mountain hikesRemote - Off the beaten track.
Nozomi Views Apartments from £93Niseko (Hokkaido)
A collection of chic apartments with spectacular mountain views. Open plan lounges feature polished wooden floors, well equipped modern kitchens and floor to ceiling windows. Rooms are contemporary and cosy. Just steps from the nearest ski-lift. A smart property, ideal for outdoor enthusiasts.Skiing - A short walk from the Ace Family Lift at Niseko Grand Hirafu Ski Area.Active Holiday - A chic base with easy access to Niseko's numerous outdoor pursuits.Restrictions on children - Adult only.Views - Great views from hotel
Hakodate Onuma Prince Hotel 292 rooms from £95Kameda-gun, Hokkaidō
Hakodate Onuma Prince Hotel enjoys a tranquil location in Onuma Quasi-National Park. Offering chic yet unfussy accommodation, the hotel also serves up a splendid buffet breakfast each morning to set you up for the day-not to be missed out on! Get back in touch with nature at this great-value spot.Great walks - Head off around Onuma on any number of wonderful hiking trailsSecluded setting - For escaping.
The Green Leaf Village 200 rooms from £111Niseko (Higashiyama Onsen)
A contemporary property located at the base of Mount Niseko Annupuri. Offering ski-in ski-out access to some of Japan's best skiing. Spend evenings unwinding with a cocktail in the glamourous bar or being pampered in the spa. The service is slick and rooms boast simple chic design. Superb.Skiing - The area is renowned as the powder mecca of Japan (there's miles of pistes too) and the hotel boasts ski-in ski-out access.Active Holiday - Find access to year round activities from skiing to hiking.Views - Great views from hotelRomantic - Good for couples.
Shiki Niseko 68 rooms from £123Niseko (Yamada)
Located in the heart of Upper Hirafu Village, Shiki Niseko offers spacious and contemporary accommodation just a short distance from the slopes. The property offers a range of apartments for groups or families and serves up wonderful cuisine! Car rentals can be organised. A smart and stylish spot.Great walks - During the summer months go off hiking around Niseko's mountainsSecluded setting - For escaping.
Yumoto Noboribetsu 95 rooms from £124Noboribetsu (Noboribetsu-shi)
Yumoto Noboribetsu is ideally situated between Noboribetsu city and the countryside. Each room features Tatami flooring and comes with its own refrigerator as well as a safe. Enjoy lovely meals in their restaurant. Head off hiking up the Hiyoriyama or Shihorei mountains. An unfussy stay.Fishing - If you fancy a relaxing afternoon then head over to Lake Kuttara which is renowned for its salmon fishingGreat walks - Go for a scenic hike around the dramatic Jigokudani (Hell Valley) volcanic crater!Sights nearby - Be sure to visit Noboribetsu Bear Park!Views - Great views from hotel
Noboribetsu Sekisui Tei 248 rooms from £130Noboribetsu (Noboribetsu-shi)
Noboribetsu Sekisui Tei is situated in Noboribetsu, 20 minutes from the station. Offering a variety of traditional Japanese accommodation (think woven-straw flooring with futon bedding) and Western-style rooms, the property also boasts 3 hot-spring baths and a sauna. A smart and relaxing stay!No petsFishing - If you fancy a relaxing afternoon then head on over to Lake Kuttara which is renowned for its salmon fishingBack to Nature - a 15-minute walk from the Jigokudani Valley, tumbling waterfalls, very picturesque.Great walks - Go for a scenic hike around the dramatic Jigokudani (Hell Valley) volcanic crater!
Nakamuraya Ryokan 26 rooms from £134Sapporo (Hokkaido Prefecture)
Nakamuraya Ryokan is a traditional Japanese inn located in downtown Sapporo. The air-conditioned rooms have woven-straw floors and futon bedding whilst there's also a spacious 24 hour bath to relax in. Enjoy meals served in a true Ryokan style with plenty of small dishes. A unique and friendly spot!Sights nearby - Check out the historic Former Hokkaidō Government Office buildingGreat walks - Take a stroll through the Hokkaido University's Botanic GardenQuirky - An experience!Traditional
Noboribetsu Grand Hotel 261 rooms from £137Noboribetsu
Surrounded by luscious countryside, Noboribetsu Grand Hotel offers both traditional Japanese-style accommodation (woven-straw floors and futon beds) and Western-style rooms. Make the most out of your location to reconnect with the natural world! Half-board dining. A great family country retreat.Great walks - Go for a scenic hike around the dramatic Jigokudani (Hell Valley) volcanic crater!Fishing - Head over to Lake Kuttara which is renowned for its salmon fishingSights nearby - Be sure to visit the Noboribetsu Bear Park!Spa
Kitayuzawa Mori no Soraniwa 230 rooms from £141Onsen-cho, Hokkaidō
Located a minute away from Shikotsu Toya National Park, Kitayuzawa Mori no Soraniwa offers accommodation fusing Western-style beds with tatami (woven-straw) seating areas. Each room comes with its own TV as well as a refrigerator. Bask in the sun as you relax by the pool!Back to Nature - Kitayuzawa Mori no Soraniwa is located just ten minutes away from Shikotsu Toya National ParkGreat walks - With such lovely scenery all around there are plenty of beautiful hiking trails to exploreSights nearby - Go visit Date's historic Zenkoji TempleSwimming Pool - Indoor pool.
Ki Niseko from £142Niseko
A sleek boutique property located right on the slopes. Contemporary rooms are white on white with crisp linen, clean lines, luxury bathrooms and windows that perfectly frame the mountain views. Innovative Japanese fare is served in the elegant restaurant. A chic base for adventure holidays.Active Holiday - Just steps from the slopes and with a host of outdoor pursuits on offer.Skiing - Niseko boasts superb powder skiing and miles of pisted slopes.Fishing - In the summer.Views - Great views from hotel
Hotel Niseko Alpen from £151Niseko (Abuta-gun)
A hotel offering the finest Japanese service, contemporary surrounds and access to superb skiing. Rooms are simply styled with expansive windows, luxury bathrooms and crisp white linen. Feast on regional delicacies and unwind in the 'onsen' (healing hot spring water). Ideal for adventure seekers.Active Holiday - The Niseko mountain range is a veritable playground for outdoor enthusiasts.Skiing - Niseko offers some of Japan's finest powder and piste skiing.Swimming Pool - Indoor pool.Secluded setting - For escaping.
Daiichi Takimotokan Ryokan 399 rooms from £195Noboribetsu (Noboribetsuonsenchō)
Daiichi Takimotokan Ryokan is situated in rural Hokkaido, a short distance away from Noboribetsu. It boasts traditional Japanese-style accommodation with woven-straw floors and futon beds. Try their seven different bath types which all have unique healing properties! A great choice for families.Great walks - Head off hiking around the dramatic Noboribetsu (Hell Valley) with its belching and bubbling geothermal craterBack to Nature - Get out and about in the surrounding countryside or head over to Lake KuttaraSights nearby - Be sure to visit the Noboribetsu Bear Park!Swimming Pool - Indoor
Windsor Toya Resort and Spa 398 rooms from £195Abuta-gun, Hokkaidō
Windsor Toya Resort and Spa is situated in the luscious countryside surrounding Lake Toya. Their spacious rooms are decorated in light hues and boast floor-to-ceiling windows with spectacular views. Relax with an evening massage or go for a dip in the pool. A truly first-class stay!Fishing - If you fancy a relaxing afternoon then head off fishing though you must observe the catch and release ruleGreat walks - Trek around the mountains or take a lesiurely stroll around the banks of Lake ToyaViews - Stunning sea or Lake views.SpaRecommended by - Tablet
La Vista Hakodate Bay 356 rooms from £200Sapporo (Hakodate-shi)
The downtown La Vista Hakodate Bay offers contemporary designer art-deco accommodation inspired by the Taisho period. Rooms come equipped with a coffee maker and an en-suite bathroom. If you fancy a novel culinary experience then head over to Hakodate Bay Gourmet Club! An upmarket and stylish spot.Great walks - Wander through the city's gorgous botanical gardens or take a stroll around Tachimachi CapeLocal markets - The bustling Hakodate Asaichi (morning market) has a superb range of food stalls to exploreSights nearby - Head over to Kanemori Red Brick Warehouse or go for a ride on the Hakodate RopewayRestrictions on children - Children cannot be accomodated in the hotel.
The Lake View Toya Nonokaze Resort 111 rooms from £208Hokkaidō
The Lake View Toya Nonokaze Resort enjoys a lakeside location and offers chic, contemporary accommodation boasting spectacular views. Unwind in their open air bath and make the most out of the on-site duty-free shops. Enjoy exquisite meals at each of their restaurants. A truly magnificent escape!Sights nearby - Go see the Sairo Observatory (just a 15 minute drive away) and visit Mount Usu, an active volcanoGreat walks - Head off trekking around the mountains or take a stroll along the banks of the lakeViews - View sof the beautiful Lake Toya.Spa
Akan Yuku No Sato 233 rooms from £232Hokkaido, Hokkaidō
An elegant property situated on the shores of Lake Akan. Expansive rooms enjoy spectacular views and are designed in a traditional Japanese style complete with tatami mats, paper shutters and beds at floor level. The restaurant makes the most of the islands quality seafood. Superb.Total relaxation - Unwind amongst nature, gaze over the mountains and picturesque lake and relax in a hot spring bath.Great walks - Take a gentle amble along the lake shores.Sights nearby - Visit the stunning Akandake-Jinja Shrine.Full of character
Bourou Noguchi 79 rooms from £235Hakodate (Yunokawachō)
Bourou Noguchi, located in downtown Hakodate, offers a variety of rooms from the traditional Japanese-style to more modern Western types. It boasts rooftop open-air baths and stunning cuisine, whilst you can even request a romantic dinner for two in a private dining room! A superb upmarket city staySights nearby - Be sure to check out Kanemori Red Brick Warehouse and go for a ride on the Hakodate RopewayGreat walks - Take a stroll through the beautiful Hakodate Tropical Botanical GardenDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Views - Great views from hotel
Bourou Noguchi Noboribetsu 40 rooms from £240Noboribetsu (Noboribetsu-shi)
The adult-only Bourou Noguchi is situated in luscious countryside outside Noboribetsu. It offers suites with large windows and wooden floors whilst there's also a restaurant serving traditionally Japanese cuisine. Try out the Korean-style “ganbanyoku” stone sauna! An unfussy and relaxing rural stay.Great walks - Go for a scenic hike around the dramatic Jigokudani (Hell Valley) volcanic crater!Fishing - Head over to the nearby Lake Kuttara which is renowned for its salmon fishingRestrictions on children - Children older thatn 13 yrs are welcome.Sights nearby - Be sure to visit Noboribetsu Bear Park!
JR Tower Hotel Nikko Sapporo 350 rooms from £246Sapporo (Kita 5, Chuo-ku)
Located on the 23rd to 34th floors in the JR Tower, this hotel provides chic contemporary accommodation offering splendid views of Sapporo. Wide-view windows with unfussy interiors emphasise peace and tranquility whilst their restaurants serve up stunning French and Japanese cuisine! A top spot.Sights nearby - Be sure to check out the historic Former Hokkaidō Government Office buildingGreat walks - Wander around Hokkaido University's beautiful Botanic GardensViews - Great views from hotel
Chalet Ivy 78 rooms from £266Niseko (Kutchan-chō, Abuta-gun)
Chalet Ivy, centrally located in Hirafu's Upper Village, offers chic and contemporary boutique accommodation. The stylish rooms are decorated with light hues and each come with a seating area as well as a flat-screen TV. Unwind in the chalet's own natural hot springs! A simply wonderful stay.Great walks - Head off on a hike around the mountains and take in the spectacular viewsFishing - The Shiribetsu River has renowned fly-fishingViews - Great views from hotelDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.
Snow Crystal Apartments 11 rooms from £274Niseko (Hokkaido)
Contemporary apartments boasting stunning mountain views and located a short walk from the ski lifts. Minimalist design throughout; think plenty of glass, clean lines, soft hues and polished wooden floors. The sophisticated concierge are eager to lend a helping hand. A chic choice.Skiing - Find top-class skiing both on and off piste. Pre- purchase lift passes. Availability for ski storage.Active Holiday - Offering easy access to Niseko's outdoor pursuits.Views - Great views from hotelDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.
Oyado Kiyomizuya 42 rooms from £283Noboribetsu (Noboribetsu-shi)
Situated a short distance from Noboribetsu on the island of Hokkaido, Oyado Kiyomizuya provides traditional Japanese-style accommodation with woven-straw floors and futon beds. Make use of their public bath open 24 hours a day and enjoy splendid Japanese cuisine. An unfussy and relaxing retreat.Back to Nature - Oyado Kiyomizuya enjoys a wonderful location just 15 minutes from Noboribetsu Genshirin primeval forest and near to Lake KuttaraGreat walks - Go hiking around the spectacular Jigokudani (Hell Valley) with its dramatic bubbling geothermal craterFishing - If you fancy a relaxing afternoon then wander over to Lake Kuttara for a spot of fishingSights nearby - Be sure to go visit the Noboribetsu Bear Park!
Yunokawa Prince Hotel Nagisatei 175 rooms from £358Hakodate (Hakodate-shi)
Situated on Hakodate's coast, Yunokawa Prince Hotel Nagisatei provides traditional Japanese-style accommodation with woven-straw floors and futon beds. The hotel boasts splendid views and their restaurant serves both traditional Japanese and Western style cuisine. A quirky yet top-drawer stay!Sights nearby - Be sure to go visit the Kanemori Red Brick Warehouse which is full of restaurants and souvenir shopsGreat walks - Take a leisurely stroll through the wonderful Hakodate Tropical Botanical GardensViews - Sea views of Tsugaru Strait or views of Hakodate City.Quirky - An experience!
Kappo Ryokan Wakamatsu 24 rooms from £454Hakodate-shi, Hokkaidō
Kappo Ryokan Wakamatsu is situated on Hakodate's coast and features traditional Japanese-style accommodation with woven-straw flooring and futon beds. The restaurant serves up splendid multi-course Kaiseki cuisine and their baths are the perfect way to relax after a long day. A lovely city stay!Sights nearby - Be sure to visit the Kanemori Red Brick Warehouse and take a ride on the Hakodate Ropeway for spectacular views of the cityGreat walks - Take a stroll through the beautiful Hakodate Tropical Botanical GardenViews - Ocean views.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
Akan Tsuruga Besso Hinanoza 25 rooms from £673Hokkaido, Hokkaidō
A boutique property comprising of 25 individually designed suites. Rooms are contemporary yet the style is traditional. Find floor to ceiling windows, large terraces with outdoor free standing baths, tatami mats and shoji paper screens besides all the mod-cons. An utterly spoiling stay.Total relaxation - Unwind in one of the luxurious suites boasting open air baths.Fishing - Lake Akan is well known for its excellent fishing.Sights nearby - Walking distance from the Akandake-jinja Shrine.Sailing - Take a scenic boat cruise on Lake Akan.
Zaborin 15 rooms from £996Niseko (Kutchan-cho)
A few miles outside Niseko, the boutique Zaborin features 15 villas situated directly above the Zabo natural Spring. The villas offer minimalist and chic accommodation boasting wonderful views. Enjoy wonderful traditional local cuisine in their restaurant! A stunning and truly rejuvenating stay.Great walks - Head off on long walks around the area and get back in touch with natureDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Secluded setting - For escaping.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith