- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Hua Hin
About Hua Hin
Situated in the South-East of Thailand, Hua Hin is a former fishing village turned seaside resort. After the Thai royal family built summer palaces in the area it became a popular and fashionable retreat for Bangkok residents. The long beaches are great for water sports, particularly kite surfing, and are lined with high-end hotels and great seafood restaurants. Our pick of the best places to stay in Hua Hin is a luxury property that won't break the bank.
The area is hot year round but to avoid the rainy season, aim to visit between November and April.
What not to miss:
- Hua Hin Beach - Great for families, the beach is clean and the sea is warm! Take a pony ride along its length for a relaxing way to see the area.
- Hua Hin Hills Vineyard - Nestled in the hills and not far from the Huay Mongkol Temple, the vineyard is stunning and renowned for its great wine.
- Hutsadin Elephant Foundation - Trek through the forest on these friendly elephants before cooling down the babies with a shower! The foundation also offers talks on the backgrounds of the rescued elephants under their care.
- Cicada Market - A great place to pick up a trinket, visit this market in the day or night time to soak up the atmosphere and indulge in some traditional food and drink.
The Best Places to Stay in Hua Hin
For Beachfront tropical beauty
- Putahracsa, on Hua Hin Beach, is an oasis of airy rooms, private pools and chic suites just three hours out of Bangkok. The restaurant is lively at night and there’s an oceanside beach club.
For Retreat relaxation
Chiva-Som is a super-lux, super-healthy wellness retreat in Hua Hin, just three hours from Bangkok. In addition to the seriously impressive array of world-class treatments aimed at refreshing and revitalising your mind, body and soul, there’s also beautiful surrounds and sympathetic architecture.
Best Hotels in Hua Hin
Putahracsa 67 rooms from £87Hua Hin
This weekend oasis, three hours from Bangkok, soothes the soul. The airy rooms, lush grounds and beachfront location aptly showcase Thailand’s tropical beauty while the Oceanside beach club and restaurant keep things lively at night. Spacious suites with private pools are a welcome luxury.Romantic Break - Private pools, beach location and chic suites make Putahracsa Hua Hin Resort popular with couplesTotal relaxation - Away from Thailand's hustle and bustle - sea views, fine dining and a spaLocal markets - Hua Hin Night Market is just a five minute drivePrivate Hot Tub - Oceanbed suites come with jacuzzi bathsRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
Aleenta Hua Hin 24 rooms from £177Hua Hin (Pak Nam Pran)
A wonderfully calm resort set on the deserted and beautiful beach of Paknampran Bay. This really is tropical paradise. Simple yet chic rooms overlook the bay and boast private plunge pools, open air bathrooms and wrap around windows. The organic produce comes from the manager's farm. Perfection!Hideaway - A peaceful slice of heaven, far removed from the hectic north- calm empty beaches and ressuringly high numbers of localsFamilies - Kids will love the sandy beaches and many swimming pools, also the hotel offers a nanny service and kids menuEco break - Everything is recycled and all the veg for the restaurant is organic and most is grown from the managers farmHotel Entertainment - This place is all about relaxation, swim, read a book, get a massage or feast on the organic foodRecommended by - I Escape, Small Luxury Hotels, Mr & Mrs Smith
Chiva-Som 54 rooms from £420Hua Hin (Prachuap Khiri Khan)
Super-luxe meets super healthy at Chiva-Som, an award-winning wellness retreat three hours south of Bangkok. With a seriously impressive array of world-class treatments catering to the mind, body and soul, guests are guaranteed to emerge feeling – and looking – years younger.Spa breaks - An award winning spa resort offering exclusive packages to change clients lifestyle.Local markets - Pick up local artecrafts at the nearby Cicada Market.Sights nearby - Take a walk to the striking Wat Khao Krailas Temple.Restrictions on children - No children under 16 years