- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ Book Online Now
The Best Budget Hotels on Corfu
While some people may regard the mass-market tourism development of Corfu as a nuisance, to others it is a blessing; it means there is a well-developed range of hotels catering for all pockets, from luxury to budget. If you're not feeling flush with cash, use our guide to the best budget hotels on Corfu to ensure a great stay that won't cost you a fortune.
Types of accommodation range from frills-free hotels and family-run guesthouses to simple B&Bs and self-catering apartments. And they are not all cooped up in one area - many of the luxury options are to the south of Corfu Town or around Paleokastrítsa in the north-west, for example - but are spread around the island. The east coast north of the capital, around Ipsos and Dassia, is fun and popular with good sandy beaches; further north around Kassiopi, there are bays to explore as well as the charming fishing town itself. And if you really want to get off-the-beaten-track, head inland to the mountain villages.
Most towns and villages have surprisingly well-stocked supermarkets; often a bakery, too. Eating out, if you keep away from the obvious tourist honeypots, is not expensive. And there’s a good, and cheap, bus service around the island. So, if you want a sunshine break, but don’t want to break the bank, use our guide to the best budget hotels on Corfu.
Best budget hotels on Corfu
If you don’t mind paying just a little extra, both the Bella Venezia and Siorra Vittoria offer excellent value for hotels in the centre of Corfu town.
- The 31 rooms at Bella Venezia, a traditional townhouse, are light-filled and quietly elegant
- while the nine rooms of Siorra Vittoria, a neo-classical mansion, are richly furnished; and the property also has a garden.
On the East Coast
- In an enviable position, overlooking picturesque Kassiopi harbour, the Melina Bay Hotel offers light and contemporary rooms in neutral colours and there’s a lovely dining terrace overlooking the bay.
Best north coast budget hotels
- The bright and modern Sidari Beach Hotel, stepping distance from the beach, has light, airy rooms and a host of activities including boats to hire, riding, diving, live entertainment, plus an outdoor pool.
On the West Coast
- With its colourful rooms and friendly, family-run atmosphere, the Bella Vista at Benitses is a great choice if you’re looking for somewhere simple, relaxed and close to the beach. Many rooms have balconies plus there’s a roof-top restaurant with great views.
- In a sought-after position, beside the stunning Paleokastritsa bay, Zefiros Traditional Hotel is nowhere near as old-fashioned as it sounds. Rooms are light and modern - some with kitchenettes; ideal for families - with a shared terrace. Light snacks, as well as breakfasts are served in the café-bistro.
- Set in the hills near Pelekas, but close to the beaches and with stunning views, the Levant Hotel has a cosy, traditional style and large, airy rooms. With a pool and relaxed atmosphere, it makes a great choice if you want to be away from the crowds but still within reach of the island’s attractions.
If you’re wanting a blast of easy-reach sunshine, but don’t want to break the bank, consider going in late spring or early autumn when prices drop but temperatures still stay warm, and use our pick of Corfu’s best budget hotels to grab yourself a great deal.