The Best Hotels in Rome with a Pool
Ancient, beautiful, and romantic; Rome is the ideal destination for a city break. Discover numerous world-renowned sights, get lost in the pretty cobbled streets, and sample the city's well-loved cuisine. With so much to do, our Hotel Guru's recommend choosing a hotel with a swimming pool for a cooling dip after a busy day. Swimming pools, particularly in the city centre, can be somewhat of a rare find. However, our hotel experts have scoured the city to bring you a collection of the best hotels in Rome with a pool. The list includes some of the city's best luxury hotels as well as chic boutiques and properties with standout spas. So why not browse through our collection to start planning your next city break?
For a boutique
- Palazzo Dama is an elegant and luxurious boutique hotel set right in the centre of Rome. Grand rooms are styled with a fresh take on traditional design. With a noteworthy restaurant, the city's sights within walking distance, and a large outdoor pool — this is a great choice for a city crash pad.
- Aldrovandi Villa Borghese is a very grand stay. Suites are bright and airy with views over the pool; expect period style, antique furniture and chandeliers. There's Michelin starred dining in an elegant setting, a spoiling spa, and an outdoor pool. Luxury defined.
- Parco dei Principi is an exclusive hotel and spa, situated in Rome's luxury Parioli district, with indoor and outdoor pools. Rooms are classically dressed, with rich linens and plush carpets; the best have a private terrace with panoramic views of the most famous sights. Choose between three restaurants or dine by the outdoor pool. Ideal for a couples' escape.
- Hotel de Russie is a contemporary five-star hotel overlooking the Piazza del Popolo. Plush rooms are light and airy, many of them feature courtyard garden views. Expect great food, a spoiling spa, and an indoor salt-water hydrotherapy pool. A grown-up city escape.
Still not sure which to book?
- You could expand your search to include all the best places to stay in Rome.
- Browse through our collection of the best B&Bs in Rome, the best hotels in central Rome or the best boutique hotels in Rome.
- Alternatively, you could contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
Palazzo Dama Rome 27 rooms from £225Sights nearby - A stone's throw from both Piazza del Popolo and Piazzale Flaminio.Great walks - Strolling through Rome is one of the city's greatest activities.Local markets - Browse the many bustling markets of Rome.Romantic - Good for couples.
A haven of tranquility in the Eternal City, Palazzo Dama is a stellar hotel. Whether you are looking for luxurious rooms, great restaurant or a place to relax, it has all the bases covered. With central Rome on the doorstep, it's an ideal base for a romantic weekend away in Caput Mundi. See More
Aldrovandi Villa Borghese Rome (Parioli) 103 rooms from £200Total relaxation - With a pool, spa, bar and Michelin-starred restaurant on-site, this hotel ticks all the boxes for total relaxationRomantic Break - Couples will swoon at the picturesque garden setting of the hotel and the romantic style of the suitesHideaway - Hidden away behind the serene gardens of the Villa Borghese, this hotel is a tranquil bolt-holeGreat walks - Take a walk through the neighouring Villa Borghese gardens; ask the hotel to prepare a picnic basket to take with you
This luxurious bolt-hole is nestled beside the verdant Villa Borghese gardens. Suites are bright and airy with views over the pool; expect period style, antique furniture and chandeliers (the best have a private hot tub). Dine in the Michelin-starred restaurant at this elegant hideaway hotel. See More
Parco dei Principi Rome (Villa Borghese Parioli) 96 rooms from £288Foodies - Foodies will be won over by the hotel's offering of not one but three on-site restaurants, plus a cosy hotel barFamilies - The hotel's family suites are great for parents travelling with children, and kids will love the outdoor poolRomantic Break - Couples love the high-end facilities at this five-star hotel, especially the sleek and modern hotel spaSights nearby - Visit Chiesa di Santa Maria della Concezione dei Cappuccini, a 15th-century church and crypt
This exclusive hotel and spa is situated in Rome's luxury Parioli district. Rooms are classically dressed, with rich linens and plush carpets; the best have a private terrace with panoramic views of the most famous sights. Choose between three restaurants or dine by the pool. An indulgent city stay. See More
Hotel de Russie Rome 122 rooms from £350Local exploring - With it's central location and range of guided walking and biking tours, this is the perfect launching spot to explore the cityGarden - Stunning terraced gardens where you can dine during the summer monthsRestaurant - Recommended.Spa - Featuring hydropool and Turkish steam bathRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet, Fodors, Frommers, Kiwi Collection, Michelin Travel