Search the best hotels in Jamaica
One of the world’s most iconic islands, Jamaica is famed not only for its spectacular beaches and gorgeous mountains, but for its fascinating cultural heritage and its marvellous music. There are a plethora of fabulous accommodation options to choose from, ranging from simple inns to indulgent luxury resorts, fit for a whole host of tastes and budgets. The best places to stay in Jamaica are scattered across the island, and we’d recommend splitting your trip between a couple of distinct regions to gain a real insight into the country.
Some of our Jamaica Collections:
- The Best Hotels in Jamaica for Families
- The Best Luxury Hotels in Jamaica
- The Best All Inclusive Hotels in Jamaica
- The Best Honeymoon Hotels in Jamaica
Most travellers will land in Kingston, Jamaica’s capital city. Bright and bustling, Kingston can feel a world away from the laid-back atmosphere of the resorts — and its contrast is part of the attraction. It's a fascinating place to get to grips with Jamaica’s heritage, food and music before you venture up to the lush Blue Mountains or along the coast. Kingston's Bob Marley Museum is a clear highlight for reggae fans.
The popular towns of Montego Bay and Ocho Rios are known for their striking beaches, as well as their lively bars and eateries. Each town has a blend of cultural attractions and a wide array of outdoorsy activities on land and at sea. The all-inclusive resorts along Jamaica’s northern coast are popular with families, who will also appreciate the ease of Montego Bay and Ocho Rios’ airports.
Further to the west sits Negril, made famous by hippies in the 1970s. There are wonderful resorts and charming small hotels dotted along the area’s Seven Mile Beach, as well as some very special hideaways on the nearby cliffs. Negril has a more low-key vibe than busier Montego Bay, for instance.
For faded grandeur, more beautiful beaches and an easygoing charm, choose Port Antonio. Some of our favourite properties are actually nestled in the foothills of the Blue Mountains behind the town, close to Frenchman’s Cove or San San Bay. Finally, the tranquil community at Treasure Beach has a calm, off-the-beaten-track appeal.
Jamaica is a fantastic family holiday, friends’ adventure or romantic honeymoon destination. The best places to stay in Jamaica fill up fast over Christmas and New Year — book your trip well in advance to avoid disappointment!
The Best Places to Stay in Jamaica
For a City Break
- The Spanish Court Hotel has 125 modern rooms and suites with pops of bold red and black. Set close to many of Kingston's historic attractions, the hotel has a pool and rooftop terrace where you can savour top-notch Jamaican and international cuisine. A trendy choice, near cafés, bars and clubs.
- Jamaica Pegasus offers a contemporary New Kingston stay for couples, families or business travellers. The high-rise hotel's 300 rooms have impressive city views and swanky decor, whilst there's a gym, spa, tennis courts, swimming pool and running track for active visitors. A smart city base with great facilities.
- Terra Nova is an opulent, all-suite hotel in central Kingston. With swish interiors, antique furnishings and a superb fine dining restaurant, spa and swimming pool this is an excellent choice for couples or families looking to explore the city. The mansion was built in 1924, and retains plenty of historic charm.
For 5 Star Luxury
- GoldenEye has acquired legendary status not only as a beautiful 5-star beach hotel, but also as the place in which Ian Fleming penned many of the James Bond novels. Unwind in superb villas and cottages with direct beach access, taste Jamaican flavours in two restaurants, or kick back in the infinity pool after a day at the spa. Stylish, indulgent and very tranquil. A glamorous honeymoon, family or group pick in Orcabessa.
- The Cliff Hotel is a glitzy boutique pad with stylish contemporary suites and villas — some of which have space for larger families or groups of friends. An exquisite five star stay in a superb setting near Negril, with a spa, swimming pool, extensive wellness facilities and activities galore. Gorgeous.
- Half Moon Resort is an opulent beachfront property with antique-filled interiors and elegant seaside terraces near Montego Bay. Multi-room villas are ideal for families or groups, and there are heaps of activities for guests of all ages, including horse riding, tennis, golf and diving. Expect excellent kids clubs for little ones and great offerings for teenagers! Charming and family-friendly.
- Round Hill boasts private villas, rooms and suites, with plenty of options for larger groups, families or tranquil couples. A sensational 5-star Montego Bay resort with a spa, tennis courts, watersports and a lovely private beach. The kids club organises fun activities, whilst adults can enjoy cracking cocktails and delicious produce from the organic kitchen garden.
FOR Nature Lovers
- Mockingbird Hill is a tranquil eco escape in the hills above Frenchman's Cove. Book one of 10 blue-and-white rooms, birdwatch from your balcony and feast on some of the island's best food at onsite eatery Mille Fleurs after an afternoon hike. The property prides itself on sustainability and eco-friendly design. An intimate spot for couples or friends with a love of food and nature.
- Rockhouse Hotel & Spa consists of 40 thatched stone cottages on eight acres of leafy grounds at Pristine Cove. This iconic location has played host to the likes of Bob Marley and the Rolling Stones, evolving over more than half a century into a boutique escape with muslin-draped four-poster beds, outdoor showers, an indulgent spa and reggae tracks drifting from the bar. A dramatic Negril classic for outdoorsy types.
- Strawberry Hill is a beautiful boutique hotel tucked away on the grounds of a former coffee plantation in Jamaica's Blue Mountains. The 13 lovely cottages feature Jamaican art and antiques, spectacular views across Kingston and the mountains, and a wonderfully laid-back hideaway vibe. An elegant, romantic pick for nature enthusiasts.
- 77 West promises a remote, relaxed stay overlooking Billy's Bay. Sea-facing cottages are simple and airy, and there's a great environmentally-conscious ethos. For eco-minded travellers looking to unwind in absolute seclusion.
For Families or Groups
- Hermosa Cove features just nine characterful, hand-crafted villas with fully-equipped kitchens and private pools. A brilliant hideaway for couples, families or small groups, the hotel also boasts a great seafood restaurant. Serene boutique bliss in a striking seaside setting near Ocho Rios. Very quirky.
- The Tryall Club has been a hub for active holidaymakers since its opening in 1959. Centred around a historic residence, the Club sits on 2,200 lush acres of coastal land, with nine tennis courts, a golf course and heaps to see and do. The accommodation consists of private villas, each with their own pool. A classic family or group choice in Montego Bay.
- Jakes is a funky Treasure Beach hotel with 49 rooms, suites and cottages. Stay here as a family or group for direct beach access, two great eateries, an outdoor pool and classes — from cooking to art — aplenty. A fun bohemian choice in an under-rated part of Jamaica.
- Goblin Hill Villas sits within 12 acres of leafy gardens overlooking the white sands of San San Bay near Port Antonio. One and two-bedroom villas are perfect for families or small groups, and there's a great swimming pool and restaurant onsite, as well as plenty of space for little ones to play outside. The decor harks back to classic 1970s Jamaica, which is very charming.
- Skylark is a playful small hotel on Negril's Seven Mile Beach, with bright, bold interiors and retro artwork in 28 rooms. Pick this place for a fun beach holiday, complete with delectable modern Jamaican fare at Miss Lily’s — of New York fame — as well as oceanside activities aplenty. Fun for couples or families.
- S Hotel promises swish, sophisticated rooms and suites overlooking dazzling Doctor's Cave beach. The indulgent wellness focus, lively bar and superb eateries make this a fun pick for a romantic escape. We're big fans of the chic monochrome interiors, too. For design-conscious couples.
- The Caves is a glamorous hotel set atop the cliffs of West End. Expect 12 characterful private cottages — some of which have ladder access to the sea — and one larger villa, candlelit dining spots, a soothing spa and an impressive cave bar. Adults-only & a honeymoon dream.
- Sunset at the Palms has a well-deserved reputation for romance, with 85 'treehouse-style' guestrooms and suites in 10-acres of gardens on the edge of Bloody Bay. Think elegant, Asian-inspired decor, a serene setting and delicious fare served at three restaurants and bars. A luxurious all-inclusive hideaway with lots of land and sea activities. Adults-only.
- Jamaica Inn offers elegant suites and cottages dotted along a magnificent private beach near Ocho Rios. Stay here for a sophisticated, grown-up feel, blue-and-white interiors and fabulous cuisine. There's a spa, swimming pool and water sports aplenty, as well as verdant gardens. A classic Caribbean escape for couples.
- Geejam is a seriously cool collection of grown-up rooms, cabins and villas with a music-production theme — think records and artists' prints aplenty. Hidden within six acres of forest leading towards a private beach near Port Antonio, this luxurious property boasts a hip bar with a top-notch sound system and a gorgeous infinity pool. One for well-heeled music lovers and creatives.
For great value
- Catcha Falling Star is a rustic, adults-only hotel on the cliffs at Negril's West End. Pick this place for the charming cottages hidden amongst bougainvillea-filled gardens, and terraces overlooking the sea. Simple, friendly and great value.
- Hibiscus Lodge sits on a clifftop just a few minutes' walk from central Ocho Rios. A simple, tropical hotel with a friendly vibe, sea-facing terraces, a lively eatery and shared swimming pool. A great value choice tucked within 3 acres of gardens.
- Lashings has a fun house-party feel, with a happening bar and restaurant and a big infinity pool. Rooms feature reclaimed wood and ocean views. One for sociable travellers on a budget, set near Treasure Beach.
- White Sands offers contemporary, white-washed rooms, suites and apartments with space for couples, friends or families on Seven Mile Beach. The family-owned hotel also has a fun bar and swimming pool. Some apartments have kitchenettes, making this an affordable choice for longer stays.
FOR AN APARTMENT OR VILLA
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option, we suggest that you visit our online partner Booking.com.
- Fly into Kingston's Norman Manley International Airport, Montego Bay's Sangster International Airport or the Ian Fleming International Airport in Ocho Rios. Most hotels will be happy to arrange an airport pick up in advance. Alternatively, you can travel across much of the island by taxi or bus.
- You'll find lots to explore by road in Jamaica! Contact our online partner Rentalcars if you would like to hire a car.
- Balmy temperatures average between 25 - 29°C throughout the year, with the peak season lasting from December to mid-April. May and October/November are generally rainy, with the hurricane season falling between June and November. Travel in late April or early December for fewer crowds and great hotel deals.
STILL NOT SURE?
- Explore our list of all the best places to stay in Kingston.
- Alternatively, expand your search to see our pick of the best places to stay in the Caribbean.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Jamaica
Best Hotels in Jamaica
White Sands Negril 45 rooms from CA$88Total relaxation - The place to do very little; sleep late, hit the beach, relax by the pool and head to the bar for ocean-front sundownerBeach Life - Direct access to Negril's famous white-sand 7 Mile Beach. Enjoy meals and relaxation with prime ocean viewsValue chic - Unbelieveable value for this slice of prime beach real estate with resort facilities and amenitiesRestaurant - Located on the beach, 957 Bar & Grill offers reassuring home-style cooking in a relaxed setting; food is available all day
Charming family-owned beach-front resort. Fresh and cosy white-washed rooms, suites and apartments with outdoor space are spread over gardens and lead to a beach bar and grill with sunset views. Some come with kitchenettes for longer stays. Offers a great-value holiday in paradise. See More
Lashings St Elizabeth, Jamaica 29 rooms from CA$99Beach Life - It's 10 min walk to the nearest beach. There's a shuttle to the property's beach club on Calabash Beach with bar and restaurantValue chic - Great value for money; it's hard to believe a sea-facing property with atmosphere and facilities can be this affordableRestaurant - Laid-back all-day Tree-top Bar & Restaurant serves classic holiday food; think jerk chicken, salads, sandwiches and burgersSights nearby - On cloudy days take a day trip into Kingston to visit the Bob Marley museum
Popular hillside property with a happening bar, restaurant and nearby beach club. Quirky rooms and terraces decorated with rattan furniture, local artwork and reclaimed wood boast impressive ocean views, as does the large infinity pool. Rustic cool; the place to stay for party-lovers on a budget. See More
Catcha Falling Star Negril, Jamaica 21 rooms from CA$112Total relaxation - Secluded setting, massages available and quiet terraces overlooking the ocean to read fromViews - Great views from its location on the Negril cliffsLocal markets - Cars into town can be organised by hotelRestrictions on children - No childrenRecommended by - Fodors
Stylishly rustic clifftop hotel. Rooms in thatched cottages feature four poster beds, outdoor showers and terraces with seaviews. Some come with kitchens. Outdoor pool, bougainvillea filled gardens and waterfront massages available. Great Caribbean cuisine and lively bar area. A great value choice. See More
Jakes St Elizabeth, Jamaica 49 rooms from CA$151Beach Life - Very cool atmposhere, especially considering the Pelican bar, Jamaica’s coolest bar a boatride awayFamilies - Full of family friendly fun, from art and cooking classes to river safari; larger suites are perfectRestaurant - Two restaurants serving locally sourced food with an emphasis on the catch of the dayFishing - Catch snapper, jackfish, kingfish, tuna or grouper and ask the chef to cook themRecommended by - I Escape, Tablet, Fodors, Kiwi Collection
Chic boutique shorefront hotel. Rooms feature an eclectic mix of mosaic headboards, antiques and stained glass windows. Cottages with kitchenettes. Outdoor pool, lovely gardens and access to beach. Excellent seafood cuisine and laid back bar. A very cool stay for families or couples. See More
77 West Treasure Beach, Jamaica 5 rooms from CA$158Total relaxation - Calm and quiet, the area encourages a wonderfully lazy lifestyle. Days are made up of swimming, beach walks and al fresco diningBeach Life - Beautifully unspoilt golden-sand beach right in front of the property is the stuff desert island fantasties are made ofGroups - A fun place to take over as a group of friends and turn into spacious beach villaRestaurant - Small restaurant adjacent to pool area is open on all sides. Expect local dishes including jerk chicken, salads and seasonal veg
Intimate beachfront resort set amongst gardens in famously laid-back and unspoilt Billy's Bay. Located up a Swiss Family Robinson wooden staircase from the perfect beach. The pool, sun deck, open-air restaurant and airy eco-friendly cottages all face the sea. A relaxing retreat for nature-lovers. See More
Hibiscus Lodge Ocho Rios, Jamaica 26 rooms from CA$182Sights nearby - Short walk from the centre of Ocho Rios. Dunn's River Falls. Dolphin Cove and Mystic Mountain are within 15 minutes driveRestaurant - Fine dining at the Almond Tree RestaurantTennis - Tennis court and coach on siteSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool
Rockhouse Negril, Jamaica 34 rooms from CA$191Spa breaks - Outstanding facilities in open air thatched spa centre on the cliff edgeRomantic Break - Four-poster beds, infinity pool and stunning sunsetsCooking classes - Complimentary cookery demonstrations every FridayRestaurant - Home to three highly recommended restaurantsRecommended by - Fodors, Tablet, Kiwi Collection
Unique cliffside hotel. Rooms in thatched stone cottages feature muslin-draped four poster beds & terraces - some with outdoor showers & some in secluded spots amid the tropical gardens. Outdoor pool, fantastic spa & three restaurants. Boutique & laid-back with unbeatable views. Great value too. See More
Skylark Negril 28 rooms from CA$191Romantic Break - With bright guestrooms, a romantic restaurant and seaside spa, this is a chic couples' getawayBeach Life - Set on the best beach in Negril, this hotel is perfect for a relaxing seaside breakRomantic - Good for couples.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Design Hotels
This stylish island getaway is situated on Negril’s famous Seven Mile white-sand beach in Jamaica. Nestled within two renovated properties, guestrooms are bright and inviting, with retro artwork and four-poster beds. Check into the sleek spa for a treatment after a day by the beach. See More
Country Country Negril, Jamaica 20 rooms from CA$211Active Holiday - Situated on the beach, with miles of coastline to walk along and watersports to enjoyBeach LifeOn the beach - Located directly on Negril's Seven Mile beachRestaurant - Beach side dining at Peppa's Bar and GrillRecommended by - Frommers
Colourful fairy tale style cottages on Negril beach. Rooms are decorated in tropical prints with shutters, bamboo furniture & terraces. Located directly on the beach yet set amid lush gardens. Excellent, simple food served at the restaurant. Buzzy atmosphere - a great value classic beach holiday. See More
Idle Awhile Negril, Jamaica 16 rooms from CA$211Total relaxation - Carefree ambience with a quieter environment than some bigger resorts and spa treatments availableSights nearby - Short taxi ride from central Negril or the West End CliffsOn the beach - Situated on Negril's Seven Mile BeachTennis - At Couples Swept Away ResortRecommended by - Fodors, Frommers
Tensing Pen Negril, Jamaica 22 rooms from CA$224Honeymoons - Some of the cottages sit in their own coves, with outdoor showers and ladders leading directly to the oceanTotal relaxation - Yoga lessons on the sea-facing terrace, no other hotel in sight and no televisions in the hotelFishing - Mahi mahi, wahoo, blue and white marlin, sailfish, tarpon, and barracudaSecluded setting - For escaping.Recommended by - Fodors, I Escape
Laid back hotel on cliffside. Rooms have muslin-draped four poster beds, terracotta floors, big bathrooms - some with outdoor showers. Outdoor pool, yoga space and spa treatments. Very cool reggae can be heard throughout the property. Superb modern Jamaican cuisine. Secluded, relaxed and friendly. See More
Goblin Hill Villas Port Antonio (San San) 27 rooms from CA$243Birdwatching - This resort teams with feathered friends, from Doctor Birds to Hummingbirds- ask for a bird guide at receptionBeach Life - Swimming, rafting, surfing, fishing, scuba diving and of course lounging on the white sandsDiving - Head out scuba diving and meet the local marine lifeSurfing - Nearby Boston Beach offers fantastic surfing
Spanish Court Kingston, Jamaica 108 rooms from CA$243City Style - This chic hotel is perfect for exploring the city's museums and nightlife.Swimming Pool - Infinity edged lap pool on the roof terraceSights nearby - Devon House Heritage SightTraditionalRecommended by - Fodors
Terra Nova Kingston 48 rooms from CA$249City Style - Explore the capital from this old-fashioned luxury hotel, with fine bar area and chandeliered dining roomsRomantic Break - Mansion built in 1924 with antiques, gilded mirrors and romantic bedroomsSights nearby - Devon House heritage sightOpulentRecommended by - Fodors
Mockingbird Hill Port Antonio, Jamaica 10 rooms from CA$326Active Holiday - Plethora of activities nearby such as snorkelling, bird watching and hiking- hotel provides extensive infoFoodies - Short or intensive Jamaican cookery courses available; Mille Fleurs is a fantastic restaurantEco - Solar heated water and lots of upcycling. Sustainability is the key word here.Spa - Outdoor garden of Wellness area offering a selection of holistic treatments including herbal baths, facials & more.Recommended by - I Escape, Fodors
Elegant, eco-friendly hilltop hotel. Rooms feature muslin-draped four posters & bamboo furniture but no phones or TVs. Outdoor pool, spa treatments and rooftop canopy. Some of the best food on the island is served in the ocean facing restaurant. Chilled and charming - perfect for total escape. See More
Hermosa Cove Ocho Rios, Jamaica 9 rooms from CA$329Hideaway - Private villas come with their own pools and walled gardens, if you wish, there is no need to leave as staff can prepare dinnerRestaurant - Christopher's serves modern Jamaican cuisineSights nearby - Dunn's River Falls and Dolphin Cove.Secluded setting - For escaping.Recommended by - Fodors
Nine hand-crafted villas. Bedrooms are full of warmth with dark wood and leather furniture and views of the gardens. All come with kitchens which can be stocked by the hotel. Private outdoor pools, and excellent seafood restaurant. Intimate, luxurious and a real home from home. See More
Strawberry Hill Blue Mountains, Jamaica 11 rooms from CA$355Hideaway - Enjoy the infinity pool with a view, hammocks and spa treatments before laid back drinks in this chilled hotelViews - Amazing 360 degree views from its hilltop location.Great walks - Get Rasta Dave to take you on one of his guided walks through the Blue Mountains. He is a mine of local information.Sights nearby - Craighton house coffee estate hike and tour tripsRecommended by - Fodors, Kiwi Collection, Tablet, I Escape
Boutique hotel on a hilltop perch amid the Blue Mountains. Gorgeous rooms feature antique Jamaican furniture, mahogany four posters & mountain-view porches. Outdoor pool, spa & yoga terrace. Delicious 'new Jamaican' cuisine, chilled bar area. A stylish stay with unbeatable views across Kingston. See More
S Hotel Montego Bay 120 rooms from CA$367Spa breaks - Book this hotel for a spa break; the Irie Baths and Spa embraces Jamaican heritage and a holistic approach to wellnessBeach Life - With a prime seafront location and a private beach on Montego Bay, book this hotel for your dream island getawayRomantic Break - With smart guestrooms, a lively bar and great restaurants, this hotel is perfect for a romantic breakRomantic - Good for couples.
This sophisticated lifestyle resort overlooks Jamaica’s famed Doctor’s Cave beach. The refreshing coral stone and native hardwood lobby leads to monochromatic rooms with nods to Caribbean style and culture. With a private beach, lively bar and pool terrace, this hotel is great for a romantic break. See More
Jamaica Pegasus Kingston, Jamaica 300 rooms from CA$395Local exploring - Perfect base to see the city sights fromSights nearby - Devon House and Bob Marley’s Tough Gong StudioSwimming Pool - Olympic size outdoor poolGreat walks - In the Blue Mountains
Jamaica Inn Ocho Rios, Jamaica 51 rooms from CA$416Hideaway - Cottages have private access to the beach and private pools, mobile phones and TVs are restricted adding to the seclusionRomantic Break - Enjoy 6-course fusion meals, adult atmosphere, spa, beach activities and gardensOn the beach - Situated on one of Jamaica's loveliest beachesSpa - Waterfront treatments at the Ocean SpaRecommended by - I Escape, Frommers
Sublime hotel on a magnificent beach. Large, elegant rooms feature four poster beds, white shutters, antique furniture, and sea views. Outdoor pool, gym and spa for your enjoyment. Choice of excellent restaurants for either formal or informal dining. Secluded, gorgeous and grown-up. See More
Half Moon Resort St. James, Jamaica 197 rooms from CA$420Families - Clubs for younger children and teenagers, along with plenty of kid-friendly activities within hotelActive Holiday - Horse riding, watersports, tennis, yoga and swimming with dolphins to keep all active types happyGroups - Villas with up to seven ensuite bedrooms are perfect for larger families and groups.Spa breaks - A 68,000 square foot spa awaits you, with wonderful treatments, pool and views
Luxury resort overlooking Montego Bay. Elegant rooms feature four poster beds, antique furniture and seaside terraces. Riding, tennis and gym facilities. Outdoor pool and large spa. Superb traditional regional cuisine in choice of restaurants and bars. Secluded, opulent and family friendly. See More
The Tryall Club Jamaica 87 rooms from CA$474Active Holiday - Abundance of activities can be organised by hotel from safari, swimming with dolphins, rafting as well as all watersportsGroups - Private villas come with fully equipped kitchens and private chefs if required giving a very secluded stayGolf - 18 hole course within hotelLocal markets - Take a golf cart over to the water wheel market-exclusively for guestsRecommended by - Frommers, Fodors
Sumptuous villa resort. Rooms are colonial-chic with lively prints, large bathrooms, views of the golf course or coast & private pools. Outdoor pool, gym, golf course, tennis courts and gardens. Choice of restaurants offering excellent local cuisine. A great choice for adventure types. See More
Sunset at the Palms Negril, Jamaica 85 rooms from CA$494Honeymoons - Beautiful tree house rooms, massages and spa treatments, adults only atmosphere and sunset drinksTennis - Tennis court in the gardensRestaurant - Three on site restaurantsCooking classes - Island cooking classes.
All inclusive adults only 'treehouse' hotel. Elegant rooms have bamboo furniture, large bathrooms and wooden balconies. Outdoor pool, spa, tennis courts and gym. Three restaurants and bars providing fantastic regional and international dishes. Grown up, lush and secluded. See More
Round Hill Montego Bay, Jamaica 110 rooms from CA$512Families - Plenty for children's entertainment, kid's club and restaurants are child-friendlyRomantic Break - Enjoy the spa, beach front horse rides, sailing, scuba diving and gourmet seafoodKids Club - Complimentary kids club. Activities incl nature walks, arts & crafts, watersports, talent shows, reggae lessons ...Restaurant - Highly acclaimed restaurant which uses produce from the onsite organic garden.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
Sensational 5* hotel. Large rooms feature white shutters, dark wood furniture and gorgeous bathrooms. Private villas have dedicated staff for every need. Spa, beauty salon and gym at your disposal. Outdoor pool, private beach area, tennis court & kids club. Luxurious, romantic and laid back. See More
The Cliff Hotel Negril 33 rooms from CA$521Restaurant - As well as three bars, tuck into cuisine by world-acclaimed chefs at the elegant & modern Zest restaurant with a cliff-top patioHoneymoons - The stuff of glitzy picture-perfect honeymoons; think sunsets, outdoor spa treatments, dining under the stars & views for milesSwimming Pool - Resort's expansive free-form pool with swim-up bar is seriously luxe. There's also a natural salt-water pool set amongst rocksWeddings - Ultimate destination wedding material; voted the best hotel for weddings at Conde Nast Johansen's awards in 2020
Luxury boutique hotel with an incredible cliff-top location overlooking the Sea. The resort offers world-class amenities including a destination restaurant, cliffside rock pool & impressive wellness facilities. Sleek and serene suites and villas boast clean lines and chic decor. Exclusive elegance. See More
GoldenEye Ocho Rios (Oracabessa) 47 rooms from CA$526Groups - The enormous villas have kitchen facilities, living room area, hammocks and private terracesWriting a novel - In the spot where all Bond novels were penned, find peace, quiet and inspirationSwimming Pool - Freshwater outdoor infinity pool, plus four acre private lagoonBirdwatching - 255 bird species can be viewed from the surrounding area.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet, I Escape, Kiwi Collection
Exquisite 5* beach front hotel. Villas, cottages and stilted beach huts have mahogany beds, shutters and direct beach access. On site restaurants serve up traditional Jamaican styles with a twist, from their organic garden. Historic and luxurious with the emphasis on privacy. Honeymoon heaven! See More
Geejam Portland, Jamaica 16 rooms from CA$559Hideaway - Set in 6 acres of forest stretching down to the beach, enjoy the space and quiet from the tree canopy deckPrivate Hot Tub - Several rooms come with private hot tubs on their verandahsRestaurant - Bushbar serves Jamaican and Asian fusion cuisineSights nearby - 10 minutes drive from historic Port Antonio.Recommended by - Tablet, Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape
Gorgeous hotel set amid six lush acres. Rooms feature darkwood floors, white furniture, wooden terraces and enormous bathrooms. All rooms come with built in entertainment systems. Outdoor pool, gym and spa treatments. Superb Caribbean fusion food in the restaurant. Secluded and chic. See More
The Trident, Jamaica Portland, Jamaica 11 rooms from CA$592Romantic Break - Villas have enclosed gardens with plunge pools for maximum privacy, jazz nights and walks by the Blue LagoonRestaurant - Mike's Supper Club is described as a modern day "speakeasy" combining great food, music and culture.Swimming Pool - Outdoor infinity poolOn the beach - Private beachRecommended by - Tablet, Mr & Mrs Smith, Fodors
Contemporary beachside hotel. Villas have stone floors, big bathrooms, 1960s style furniture, private terraces and plunge pools. Outdoor infinity pool, manicured gardens, private beach area, spa and gym. Two excellent restaurants offering western or local cuisine. Luxurious, chic and glamourous. See More
Couples Swept Away Negril, Jamaica 312 rooms from CA$629Romantic Break - Enjoy the quiet of an adults only resort, with sailing trips, candle lit beach dinners and nightly entertainmentSpa breaks - Award winning spa offering extensive treatments from the beautiful spa centreTennis - Courts in the groundsRestrictions on children - Adults only resortRecommended by - Frommers, Fodors
Sensational all inclusive beach front resort. Contemporary rooms feature wooden floors, shuttered windows, terraces and bamboo writing desks. Three outdoor pools, award winning spa, tennis courts, gym and private beach area. Six restaurants offering excellent range of cuisine. Characterful luxury. See More
The Caves Negril, Jamaica 13 rooms from CA$724Honeymoons - Candle-lit dinners in the caves, in-room spa treatments and breathtaking clifftop viewsRomantic Break - Designed for couples and with no children, complete romance, privacy and quietCooking classes - Cooking and cocktail classes can be arrangedViews - Great views from the clifftop locationRecommended by - Tablet, I Escape, Fodors, Kiwi Collection
Characterful 5* hotel on the cliffside. Funky, colourful cottages feature elegant rooms with white shutters, dark wood floors and enormous bathrooms. Some have small kitchen areas. Outdoor pool, spa treatments available and ladder-access to the sea. Grown-up ambience with superb service. See More