Search the best hotels in Rhodes
Eternally appealing, and much argued over by ancient civilisations, there are many reasons to travel to Rhodes, largest of the Dodecanese. Briefly you could say it's sunny, sandy, beautiful, historic and potentially delicious. Because there are so many reasons to visit Rhodes, you’ll also find accommodation to match, and the challenge of recommending the best places to stay on Rhodes isn’t in uncovering fantastic hotels, it’s in choosing from many. There are beach resorts, diving resorts, historic guesthouses, palatial grande dames and luxurious modern hotels. So whatever your budget or taste there should be an appropriate property to book.
As the largest island in the Dodecanese, Rhodes has had the most historic appeal, and it has some incredible historic monuments. The Colossus is no longer, but there are still plenty of other archaeological and mythological treasures, dotted across the island in numerous charming villages and hamlets. The island’s size also means there’s more coastline to explore, edged by the crystal clear Aegean, with its many underwater treasures too. There are some seriously idyllic beaches, if you’re here to relax, but also tiny private coves and dramatic rocky cliffs, if you’re here on a walking holiday. The lush interior and the bounty of the sea always attracted invaders — what a great place to grow food! And today these conditions mean Rhodes is a foodie heaven.
If you’re not sure which part of the island would best suit you then we’ve some recommendations below, and below that are our picks for the best places to stay on Rhodes.
Where to Stay on Rhodes — Which part of the island?
- Rhodes Town is the island’s capital, and just the cobbled maze you’re hoping for in its centre — around 200 of the streets here don’t even have names, that’s how labyrinthine it is. The Old Town of Rhodes is medieval, with Byzantine, Ottoman and Italian layers, protected within a double layer of city walls and an impressive moat, and it’s all Heritage Listed. But it still has its cafes, restaurants, boutiques and range of accommodation options.
- The New Town in Rhodes Town, is the bit outside of the walls, but it’s hardly new, it still dates from the medieval period, and was started by the Greeks who were kicked out of the Crusader’s citadel. Today it’s got a mix of old and new architecture, including some great Art Deco style, and has more in common with other modern Aegean resorts, with fantastic waterfront bars and restaurants and lively nightlife, and a great collection of boutique shops. And great beaches.
- Lindos is set against a beautiful harbour, out of which its sugar-cube houses rise up the cypress-dotted hill, towards the ruins of an impressive Acropolis. It’s beautiful. Lindos Beach is a charmer, and Pallas Beach is quiet and sandy, and popular with the locals, while St. Paul’s Bay is one of the best swimming spots on the island.
- Ialyssos is close to Rhodes Town, just to the west, with a line of hotels, bars and cafes along a beautiful, pebbled waterfront. It’s a laid back town, which has sprung up from a smaller village about half a mile up the hill. The original village is great for traditional charm, with squares lined with tavernas and churches, and this blend of old and new makes for a relaxed stay with plenty of variety. Ialyssos is also one of the best places to stay on Rhodes if you’re looking for great value accommodation.
- Most of Rhodes’s sandy beaches are on the northeastern coast, between Rhodes town and Lindos, and there are resorts dotted along this stretch. Faliraki is one of them, and we’ve included it because it’s probably the liveliest resort, with a great selection of restaurants and bars, but also a shallow bay that’s great for families. There are all-inclusive resorts all up and down the coastline, and you’ll find them here, like everywhere, but that does mean that there are excellent facilities. Including an aquarium and a waterpark.
Don't forget that this island is incredibly busy during the peak summer months. So if you want to guarantee a room in one of the best places to stay in Rhodes in July or August, get organised and book well ahead.
The Best Places to Stay in Rhodes
- Melenos Lindos is a traditionally Moorish styled boutique hotel in a wonderful position close to the Acropolis in Lindos, overlooking the Aegean. There are just 12 rooms and suites, all of them large with sea views, and there’s an extremely romantic rooftop restaurant, which is arguably one of the best on the island.
- The unusually named Fashion Hotel Nikos Takis offers harem-style glamour hidden away in one of the Old Town's historic townhouses. There are just eight rooms, so this is an intimate and very memorable spot, and there are plenty of romantic added extras, like draped beds, whirlpool baths and the complimentary use of guitars and accordions with which to serenade your partner… There’s also a terrace with an amazing view.
- The Marco Polo Mansion has the ambience of Rhodes Old Town just right. A lovingly restored, and very atmospheric Ottoman townhouse, with only seven rooms, a stay here is like staying in another time. The walled garden is peaceful and beautiful, the restaurant is good, the rooms have high ceilings and four-poster beds, and it's all very romantic.
- The Rodos Park Suites in the New Town is the polar opposite: a trendy couple’s retreat, with luxurious rooms and suites, an impressive spa and a hip rooftop bar. It’s bustling and close to the beach, and fresh and modern, with all the mod. cons., including a large pool and poolside bar.
- The Spirit of the Knights is a gorgeous, six room boutique hotel in the Old Town, with some wonderful original features, richly romantic decor and welcoming public spaces, including a garden with a large outdoor hot tub and a beautiful courtyard.
For a Beach Resort
- Boutique 5 Hotel & Spa is a swanky five star hotel and spa resort right on a private stretch of beach outside Lardos. There are 44 contemporary rooms and suites, all with private balconies and some with a private pool too. There’s also a top of the range spa and a Mediterranean restaurant.
- The Rodos Palladium is another five star resort right on the beach, this time the Blue Flag beach of Kallithea. All of the rooms and suites have private sea-facing balconies, which also look out over the resort’s impressive lagoon pool and tropical gardens. There’s a choice of restaurants and bars too.
- Superbly chic and luxurious, Lindos Blu sits pretty on the cliffs above Lindos, with spectacular views of the turquoise bay and sugar cube village just a short stroll away. The spa is top of the range, and there’s a private beach and two fantastic restaurants, and the 70 beautiful rooms and suites offer every modern luxury, including, in some cases, your own private pool.
- The Trinity Boutique Hotel is an intimate, six room boutique hotel in a wonderful medieval stone building in the heart of the Old Town or Rhodes Town. The entrance is entrancing, you really feel like you’re entering part of the citadel, and the decor in the rooms is stylishly minimal to make the most of the wonderful original features. The courtyard is the perfect spot for breakfast.
- The Kókkini Porta Rossa is another six room, medieval charmer, this time with livelier decor and a variety of differently sized rooms and suites, with antiques and beautiful rugs. The best rooms and suites have terrace doors that open out onto the hotel’s courtyard, where they offer a traditional Greek mezé menu.
- The Lindian Village is a luxurious, five star resort on a private stretch of beach in Lardos, which is around the southern peninsula from Lindos. There are 146 rooms, suites and villas, with family rooms that comfortably fit a family of five. There’s also a spa and hammam, a sauna and a choice of pools. The decor is stylish and contemporary.
- For a family hotel in Rhodes Town try the In Camera Art Boutique Hotel with its six boutique-style rooms and suites, four of which can sleep up to five. Expect creamy furnishings, attractive photography and lots of character. And the beautiful terrace has a fantastic view.
In Rhodes Town
- The St Nikolis Hotel is a delightful, family-run hotel in a charming 14th century building. Its 20, individually decorated, rooms and suites are awash with antiques and treasures, and emblems of the rich history of Rhodes, and the best have incredible views over the ramparts and moats of the fortress. The restaurant has a traditional Greek stone oven, for a seriously authentic taste.
- The Allegory Boutique Hotel is a five room boutique hotel in a heritage building in the medieval part of town. The suites are stylish and surprisingly modern, and the best of them have a private terrace and jacuzzi.
For great value
- Converted from an 800 year old building in Rhodes Town’s medieval centre, the Saint Michel Hotel is a traditional hotel with just 11 rooms. Simple and homely, the rooms are comfortable, but what you’ll really appreciate is the roof terrace which has views over the city and the bay.
- The Zacosta Villa Hotel is a slightly old fashioned, and very charming, three room hotel in the Old Town: think four-poster beds, nice antiques and a lovely courtyard. You're close to the museums and the Knight's castle, and though there's no restaurant on site, you're surrounded by them, and the breakfasts here are excellent.
Rhodes’s Best B&Bs and Guesthouses
- The Koukos Traditional Guesthouse is a traditional Greek guesthouse close to Mandraki port. The decor is brimming with Greek-rustic style, and the location is great for both sightseeing in Rhodes Town and the beaches.
Prefer an apartment or villa?
- If you’d prefer to stay in an apartment or private villa we recommend you visit our online partner, booking.com.
- You can arrive on Rhodes by ferry from Symi, Tilos and from Bodrum, Fethiye, Datca and Marmaris in Turkey. If you’re flying onto the island you’ll come in to Rhodes International Airport. It’s on the northwest coast, about 13 kms, or 20 minutes drive from Rhodes Town. There are buses from the airport to a number of towns, and it takes about 40 minutes to reach Rhodes Town by bus.
- If you’re thinking about hiring a car we recommend checking what our online partners, Rentalcars have to offer.
- Rhodes is in the Aegean, and it has a Mediterranean climate, with hot dry summers and mild, wetter winters. The main tourist season begins April and runs though until the end of November, after which some of the hotels and restaurants close for the winter, but not all of them! And Rhodes is a beautiful destination year round. Even in January, the coldest month, the temperature range is between 10°C and 15 °C.
Still not sure where to stay on Rhodes?
- You could expand your search to include our Guru's list of the best places to stay in the Dodecanese
- or even consider our suggestions for other islands: the best places to stay on Kos maybe, or the best places to stay on Patmos.
- Alternatively you could contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
Monthly Weather in Rhodes
Best Hotels in Rhodes
Saint Michel Hotel Rhodes 11 rooms from €81Full of character - This historic stay is packed full of character with exposed stone walls, beamed ceilings, antiques, and four-poster bedsLocal exploring - Ideally located for getting around the Old Town of Rhodes, two minutes from the centre and five from the harbourSights nearby - Visit the historic centre of Rhodes Town with the Street of Knights, Clock Tower and Grand Master's PalaceLess £ - With rooms offered well below 100 Euros in the low season, this is a very reasonably priced stay
Old Town Senses Boutique Hotel Rhodes 8 rooms from €88Local exploring - This charming modern hotel offers 8 suites ideally placed for exploring the remarkable UNESCO heritage site of Old Town RhodesBoutique - A small boutique stay with a personalised touch seen in the likes of the bespoke itineries arranged for guestsContemporary - While the design is definitely influenced by local traditions, the feel is modern, natural, and minimalistSights nearby - Just down the road you will find the Clock Tower and the Grand Master’s Palace
A brilliant little hotel, right in the heart of Old Town Rhodes. Modern minimalist decor throughout, white on white with soft neutral tones and a heavy use of wood, glass, metal and stone. The suites offer every comfort and the staff are helpful and friendly. Quiet but close to all the action. See More
Marco Polo Mansion Rhodes Town 7 rooms from €90Families - The restaurant is locally popular for its relaxed ambiance and creative dishes such as slow-cooked octopus in sea urchin sauceValue chic - An atmospheric mansion, with indivdually decorated Eastern style rooms filled with antiques and Orientel rugsWalking distance restaurants - Nearby are one of best clusters of restaurants in town, in Platonos SquareHistoric - A former Ottoman official’s residence, packed full of character
Live like an Ottoman pasha in this stylish townhouse in the heart of the old town. There's an elegant homely feel with large, high-ceilinged rooms featuring prettily draped four poster beds. With a popular restaurant and friendly staff, this is a lovely place to explore the city from. See More
Spirit of the Knights Rhodes Town 6 rooms from €94Sights nearby - Set in the Old Town (a World Heritage Site) there are attractions such as the Grand Masters Palace within walking distanceBoutique - The rooms are period in design but look closely and you will find added luxuries such as bathtubs and Coco-mat mattressesFamilies - Some of the suites are designed with mezzanines which is a fun and convenient setup for familiesHistoric - The building dates back to the times of the Crusaders and is packed full of original featuresRecommended by - I Escape
A gorgeous and historic boutique hotel with all its original features in the old town of Rhodes. Rooms and suites are all individually styled and set around the central courtyard. Period in design, expect warm hues, antiques, and some have a mezzanine. A characterful base to explore from. See More
Lindos Comfy Suites Rhodes 21 rooms from €98Romantic Break - With discreet private suites, a chic rooftop terrace and stylish interior design, book this hotel for a romantic couples' breakLocal exploring - Set in the heart of Rhodes, facing the island's most famous landmark, this hotel makes a great base for local exploringFamilies - This hotel offers a larger maisonette for parents travelling with a child, making this a good option for familiesSights nearby - Hike to the acropolis of Lindos via the 1000-foot climb on the trail from the village, and enjoy panoramic views from the topRecommended by - I Escape
This newly-renovated hotel sits opposite the Acropolis of Lindos in the heart of Rhodes. Interiors are airy, bright and minimalist, with a breezy palette of grey and white broken up by wooden beams and pretty wall sketches. Head to the hotel's roof terrace for romantic sunset views. See More
F Charm Hotel Rhodes 8 rooms from €110Romantic Break - An elegant and charming spot for a Greek getaway, with origianl mosiac floors and a courtyard, just five minutes from the beachGroups - Groups should take the 5 person cottage; up date design and a fully equipped kitchen make this a great choiceSights nearby - Take a wander to the ancient Acropolis, a fascinating historical sight that is well worth checking outGreat walks - Explore the whitewashed streets of Lindos on foot, or wander down to St. Paul's BayRecommended by - Great Small Hotels
A relaxed and elegant boutique in the picturesque town of Lindos, Rhodes. The simple chic rooms offer white on white decor, comfortable beds, original artworks, and splashes of local craft design. The on-site breakfast is flavoursome and delicious and you are a short walk from Lindos' best eateries. See More
Zacosta Villa Hotel Rhodes Town 6 rooms from €112Charming - Expect design that feels traditional (think heavy four posters & antiques) but with added luxuries like posturepedic mattressesRomantic Break - For a romantic stay, book the Gran Maestro suite - boasting a kingsize canopy bed, spacious salon area and candlelit spa bathOwner managed - The host John is really part of the charm with laidback hospitality and bags of local knowledgeSights nearby - Located in the centre of mediaeval Rhodes Old Town, close to the Knights Castle and museums
A charming small owner-managed hotel set in central Rhodes. Beautifully styled rooms blend the building's original features with contemporary art and simple modern furniture. There's a lovely courtyard terrace and delicious breakfasts. Great value, romantic, and walking distance to the beach. See More
Fashion Hotel Nikos Takis Rhodes Town 8 rooms from €120Romantic Break - The boudoir type suites are very atmospheric with deep colours, rich fabrics, beamed celilings and hot tubsWatersports - Close to the hotel a watersports centre which offers waterskiing, jet skiing, pedal boating and canoeingSights nearby - Walking distance from both the Collachium and the Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of RhodesDesigner - Renovated by the well-known fashion designers Nikos and Takis, this is a unique boutique stay
Rodos Palladium RHODES, Rhodes 377 rooms from €128Spa breaks - Treatments range from hot stone massage to a series of water experiences including the ancient Arabian cleansing ritual of RasulHotel Entertainment - Plenty to keep busy with including basketball & volleyball courts, mini golf, table tennis, beach volley, boccia, and soccerSights nearby - Located 15 minutes from Rhodes Old Town where guests can visit the Grand Master’s Palace & wander the pretty streetsFamilies - With family suites, a kids' club plus the swimming pools and beach - this is an easy choice for families
A contemporary five-star hotel set on the beach with a fantastic spa. Rooms and suites, all with private sea-facing balconies, have pastel furnishings and a beachy ambience. Expect tropical gardens, a lagoon-style swimming pool, and multiple restaurants - you really needn't leave your hotel! See More
St Nikolis Hotel Rodos, Rhodes 20 rooms from €135Local exploring - An ideal base for soaking up the history and culture of Rhodes, situated on a quiet cobbled street in the medieval Old TownFamilies - Families are made very welcome. Children will love exploring the historic building and there are inter-connecting rooms tooOwner managed - The warm hosts have been running the hotel for years and you can see it in the service. everything works like clockworkRomantic Break - Transport yourselves to another time, with traditional suites and rooms overlooking the arches, ramparts and moats
A delightful family-run hotel in a charming 14th-century building. Individually decorated rooms are awash with heritage and emblems of the rich history of Rhodes. Breakfasts are served in the sun-dappled courtyard. Conveniently located in the heart of the cobbled old town. See More
Koukos Guesthouse Rhodes 6 rooms from €138Restaurant - Traditional Koukos cuisine is served in the restaurant which includes the island's unique and delicious stonebaked pizzaFull of character - The historic building is full of character with wonky walls, fireplaces, beamed ceilings, and original tiled floorsRomantic Break - Pick the atmospheric Elytis Suite which comes complete with a fireplace and a hot tub large enough for twoSights nearby - Visit the nearby church of the Presentation of the Virgin Mary and wander around the pretty Old Town
A good value guesthouse combining Greek-rustic style, with quirky traditional decor and excellent home-cooked food. The property is crammed with antiques, and coco-mat bedding ensures comfort. Stay here for a fun holiday within easy walking distance of sandy beaches and Rhodes’ Old Town. See More
Trinity Boutique Hotel Rhodes Town 6 rooms from €144Local exploring - Located in the historic centre of Rhodes, this hotel makes a great base for local exploringCity Style - Housed in a beautiful heritage building in the old town, this hotel has reams of styleRomantic Break - The romantic suites and pretty internal courtyard make this a great choice for couplesDiving - Explore the Aegean's rich marine life with a scuba dive; enquire at the hotel for recommendations on diving schools
A historic boutique hotel in the heart of Rhodes Old Town. Rooms have simple interior design, allowing the building's original features to shine through. There are exposed stone walls throughout and the best suites have a freestanding tub. Enjoy breakfast in the pretty courtyard; an elegant hotel. See More
In Camera Art Boutique Hotel Rhodes 6 rooms from €152Designer - The chic design blends original features such as stained glass, original hamams and pebble mosaic flooring with modern flareCity Style - The hotel was 16 years in the making; designed by a photographer the aesthetic is unique, considered, and very stylishSelf catering - All four suites have self catering facilities ideal for longer stays or independent travellersArt Classes - Enjoy one-day photography workshops and island tours with famous photographer Nikos Kasseris
A chic boutique with plenty of character. Individually decorated rooms and suites (some of which sleep up to five) keep the building's original features but feel fresh, bold, and modern. Enjoy epic views from the terrace which is complete with a hot tub. A stylish base in the Old Town. See More
Rodos Niohori Elite Suites Rhodes 3 rooms from €158Sights nearby - Within easy reach of the main sights- the medieval city, the Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights, and the Suleiman MosqueFamilies - The perfect spot for a family break, with four person suites, interconnected rooms, baby safety gates and babysitting servicesHotel Entertainment - Grab a book and a drink and head down to the courtyard to soak up the tranquilty and history of this unique spotLocal exploring - Ideally placed for exploring this historic town and close to the ferry port for island hoppingRecommended by - Great Small Hotels
A wonderfully restored 19th-century listed Rhodes mansion on a quiet pedestrian street in the centre of the town. The multi-room suites offer designer Italian furnishings, high beam ceilings, private terraces and large bathrooms. An excellent breakfast is served in the charming central courtyard. See More
Hotel Ellique Rhodes Town 4 rooms from €160Hideaway - With a quiet walled garden where you can relax at the end of the day, this is a great hideaway hotel optionRomantic Break - The heritage building that houses the hotel is a romantic setting for a couple's getawayLocal exploring - Located in the heart of Rhodes old town, this is a great base for local exploringSailing - Take a boat ride along the east coast to a hidden cove and discover the natural beauty of the coast of Rhodes
This boutique hotel sits in a renovated 14th-century building in Rhodes old town. The four individually styled rooms are spacious and boast antique furnishings; the hotel's heritage shines through with stone walls left bare and wooden beams. A pretty walled garden completes this charming guesthouse. See More
Allegory Boutique Hotel Rhodes Town 5 rooms from €192City Style - Nestled within the walls of the medieval city, this heritage hotel is chic and stylishLocal exploring - Located in the heart of the old town, this is a great base for local exploringRomantic Break - Book a room with a private hot tub for extra luxury on your romantic getawaySailing - Rent a boat for a day exploring the beautiful coastline close to Rhodes; enquire with the hotel for recommended hire companies
A charming boutique hotel in the heart of Rhodes Old Town. Set within a heritage building, the modern suites offer comfortable beds with rich linens; the best boast a private terrace and hot tub. Enjoy breakfast in your room or order a breakfast box to go if you're headed out early. A historic stay. See More
Boutique 5 Hotel & Spa Rhodes 44 rooms from €202Spa - The little spa is delightful with a heated pool, steam room and jetted whirlpool tub plus a range of facial & body treatmentsHideaway - Set in a quiet location right on the coast, it may not be easy to get here but it is worth it for the tranquilityRomantic Break - An adult-only beach stay with the option of booking a suite with a balcony and private pool - very romantic5* Luxury - With standout service, indulgent suites, and a spoiling spa - this is a luxurious getaway
A really swanky Five Star hotel & spa resort on the beach front. Contemporary rooms and suites offer all the mod cons, private balconies, some even have private pools. Top of the range spa, Mediterranean restaurant, beach front terraces, and private beach. Looking to be pampered? This is the place! See More
Lindian Village Lardos, Rhodes 146 rooms from €220Families - Family rooms are designed for adults travelling with children and can accommodate up to three childrenSpa breaks - With excellent facilities including a hammam, sauna and pool, this resort is perfect for a spa breakBeach Life - With its own secluded private beach, this hotel is a great option for an exclusive seaside getawayDiving - Sign up with PADI and discover scuba diving on your holiday; enquire with the resort for more details
This five-star luxury resort is nestled on the seafront in Rhodes. Guests can choose between rooms and suites in a bohemian or Ottoman style; Ottoman suites are located along a tree-lined boulevard and come with a private pool or hot tub. Be sure to book in to the spa at this indulgent Greek hotel. See More
Caesars Gardens Hotel & Spa Rhodes 23 rooms from €230Honeymoons - A chic and romantic hotel in a spectacular setting — add to this an open air spa, private pools, exceptional food, and no kids!Total relaxation - The luxurious spa offers open air treatments that are guaranteed to please, plus the farm to fork restaurant never misses a beatSights nearby - You are just a ten minute walk from the charming town of Lindos, well worth exploring if you get the chanceHotel Entertainment - Lounging by the pool, soaking in the hot tub or being pampered in the spa all sound pretty good!Recommended by - Tablet
A spectacular boutique in the craggy hills of Rhodes. Chic interiors are a mix of traditional crafts, elegant local furnishings, driftwood features and luxury touches. With a central pool area and hot tub, rejuvenating open-air spa, wonderful botanical gardens and two farm to fork restaurants. See More
Melenos Lindos Lindos, Rhodes 12 rooms from €234Romantic Break - An enchanting and intimate escape, the lovely rooftop restaurant is perfect for a romantic dinner under the starsHideaway - A charming hilltop property set away from the hussle and bussle with views sweeping over the cityHotel Entertainment - Spend a leisurly evening feasting some of the best food in Rhodes from the rooftopBeach nearby - Just a five minute walk to the sandy beaches along the coastRecommended by - I Escape, Small Luxury Hotels
A classy and luxurious boutique refuge with spectacular views over the Aegean. Large rooms decorated in a Moorish style with enormous raised beds and lovely sea views. A romantic rooftop restaurant is one of the best on the island. Just minutes from the beach. A lovely romantic escape. See More
Rodos Park Suites Rhodes Town 75 rooms from €247Romantic Break - A trendy contemporary couples' retreat in the new city with suites offering views of the sea, private hot tubs and fine diningLocal exploring - The Old Town is within striking distance and major sights like the Temple of Apollo, Mandraki Port, & the Aquarium are nearbySpa breaks - Indulge yourself in the glorious spa with pampering treatments including hot stone massages and after-sun body wrapsClose to nightlife - The hotel's Galaxy Roof Lounge Bar is one of the hottest spots for evening cocktailsRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
A chic contemporary hotel surrounded by greenery, yet near the city centre. Large, light rooms have calming muted tones and great views. Enjoy the Mediterranean restaurant, trendy rooftop bar and spoiling spa. A relaxing hideaway yet within close proximity to the city's major sights. See More
Lindos Blu Rhode, Rhodes 70 rooms from €260Romantic Break - Pick one of the Deluxe Doubles for sea views from your bed and direct access to a hydro-massage tub from the terraceFoodies - The noteworthy restaurant serves classic Rhodian cuisine with an exciting contemporary twistSights nearby - Ideally located just a four-minute drive from Lindos town and its acropolisBeach Life - There are canopied day beds for guests on the Blue Flag Vlycha beachRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
A superbly chic and luxurious hotel on a cliff top with stunning views over turquoise waters and a short walk from Lindos. Designer rooms and suites are sleek and modern with private balconies. Two fantastic restaurants, a spa, and a private beach below. Romantic beach life in luxury. See More
Kókkini Porta Rossa Rhodes Town 6 rooms from €375Romantic Break - The hotel's elegant heritage building and luxurious soft furnishings make it an ideal romantic getawayCity Style - Located in the beautiful old town of Rhodes, this is a great base for exploring the city's sightsHideaway - With a quiet internal courtyard and cosy suites, this is a perfect hideaway hotelDiving - Arrange a diving trip through the hotel and exploring the depths of the Aegean on your holidayRecommended by - Great Small Hotels
This boutique hotel occupies a heritage building in Rhodes' old town. The individually styled suites have a rustic feel, with exposed stone walls and hand-selected antique furnishings; the best have terrace doors that open onto the hotel courtyard. Enjoy al fresco mezé dining at this historic hotel. See More