The 3 Best Hotels in Miami North Beach
North Beach is South Beach's polar opposite. With a more residential feel, the large swathe of sand has fewer high rises and a lot more breathing space. This is the place to come for a little seclusion and the hotel choices in the area reflect this more chilled out tone; you'll find a scattering of quiet luxury hotels and even the odd wellness escape. For those who find this idea alluring, our hotel experts have hand-selected the best hotels in Miami North Beach to ensure that perfectly rejuvenating stay.
- Beachside Four Seasons Hotel at the Surf Club is a real has-it-all luxury option. With sleek contemporary Miami style, spectacular sea views, a grand champagne bar, Italian dining, and even a private yacht. The wide range of activities on offer make it is as suitable for families as it is for couples.
- Ritz Carlton Bal Harbour offers an epic location right at the end of North Miami Beach with near 360-degree sea views. Complete with a farm-to-fork restaurant, luxury beach cabanas, a spoiling spa, and an amazing elevated pool deck - everything has been thought of here.
For a wellness retreat
- Carillon Hotel & Spa is perfectly crafted for a wellness escape. From the healthy dishes served at the restaurant to the choice of over 40 fitness classes each day. For something a little more soothing, the spa offers neuromuscular therapy, sound therapy, body rituals, and skin care treatments (to name just a few). Leave feeling totally rejuvenated.
Still not sure where to book?
- Browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Miami.
- Refine your search to the best places to stay in South Beach.
- Expand your search to include the best places to stay in the Florida Keys.
- Or, feel free to contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club Miami 77 rooms from €472Families - Expect lots of activies for kids such as sandcastle building competitions, poolside entertainment and family excursionsRestaurant - There are four restaurants from casual dining to ItalianSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Kids Club - Fully staffed.
An historic family-friendly 1930s hotel situated on Miami Beach. Beautifully appointed rooms are all white-on-white style while sea-views from the marble rain-shower are a very nice touch. Delicious Italian Restaurant and a grand champagne bar. Old-school glamour and luxury defined! See More
Carillon Hotel & Spa Miami 110 rooms from €392Spa - Neuromuscular therapy, sound therapy, body rituals, skin care treatmentsSwimming Pool - Four pools, including outdoorOn the beach - 250 yards of private beachViews - Great views from hotel
Wellness is at the heart of this stylish hotel. Suites feature clean lines, kitchens and elegant bathrooms with stone flooring and glass accents. A juice bar, organic cocktails, poolside dining and The Carillon Grill meet all your culinary needs. Hot tubs, pools, gyms, spa, salon, private beach. See More
Ritz Carlton Bal Harbour Miami (Bal Harbour) 95 rooms from €378Artworks - $3.5 million original art collection featuring 400 artworks, including paintings, photography and sculpturesLocal exploring - Located nearby to the legendary Bal Harbour featuring the area’s top restaurants and luxury shoppingFamilies - Close to lots of kid friendly sites such as Gator Park and the Children's MuseumRestaurant - Two restaurants, including upscale dining and casually chic poolside alfresco dining
A beautiful resort in North Miami Beach. Elegant rooms provide breathtaking panoramic views of the Atlantic. The restaurant's contemporary farm-to-table menu offers exceptional dining. Relax in the spa, by the amazing elevated pool deck or on the beach in a luxury cabana. A super stay! See More