Punta del Este
Search the best hotels in Punta del Este
About Punta del Este
The Best Places to Stay in Punta del Este
The Best Beach Break Hotels in Punta del Este
- The Posada de los Pajaros is a 16 room boutique hotel right on Montoya Beach, in La Barra, Punta del Este. It’s got that whitewashed boxy look outside, a bit like the Greek islands, and inside the rooms are light and contemporary, with floor-to-ceiling windows opening out onto fantastic sea views. There’s also a very nice pool. Adults only.
- Le Club at Punta del Este offers everything you might want from a Punta del Este beach break: 14 beachside rooms with large windows, a trendy restaurant and great access to local bars and cafes, as well as beach-y facilities.
Some of the Best Hotel Views in Punta del Este
- Punta del Este’s Fasano Las Piedras offers the kind of views you’d travel a long way for, especially from its architecturally impressive stand-alone rooms, which are glass-fronted on precisely the right angle for the best views. There’s a great restaurant and spa too.
The Most Romantic Hotels in Punta del Este
- The Casa Bikini is a ten room boutique bolt-hole between the forest and the sea at Punta del Esta. Each of the suites have been individually decorated and they’re named after writers — book the Coehlo suite for a private terrace and bath. There’s a fantastic library and an pool too. And you’re just moments from the beach.
- For romance by the sea consider the Serena Hotel in Punta del Este, an adults-only hotel with 31 rooms which are right on the sand. Ok, so the restaurants and terraces are on the sand, and the rooms, with their modern decor and big windows, are just behind those.
- Casa Zinc is a six room design hotels in La Barra, Punta del Este, but it’s back from the beach and the hubbub of town, set in a tranquil garden, so it feels quite secluded. The rooms are large and airy, with big arched windows and some very nice antiques. Breakfast is an indulgent affair and runs through until 4pm.
- If you want to see Punta del Este, but not totally immerse yourself in it consider staying at the L'Auberge Hotel, which is just three minutes from the beach, but surrounded by an elegant garden. The 35 rooms are elegant too, and their fabulous restaurant is gorgeously candlelit.
- For a relaxed beach break at Punta del Este you could try the Kala Boutique Hotel? It’s not right on the beach, but only a five minute walk away, and its 12 sunny, spacious rooms and pool are a quite place to unwind post- or pre-beach.
- The Hotel Art & Spa Cumbres is in a beautiful, rural spot just a few miles outside of Punta del Este. All of its 28 rooms and suites are chic and spacious, with tranquil views. You’re close to the beach, the food is exceptional and there’s a spa, just as the name suggests.
- La Solana is on a beautiful stretch of beach a few miles outside Punta del Este so it’s not a remote escape, but it does have a feeling of seclusion, as well as six light, spacious rooms with huge windows and great sea views. Plus a great restaurant that serves local, and Catalonian? cuisine.
Best Hotels in Punta del Este
Atlantico Boutique Hotel Punta del Este (Península) 43 rooms from $65
A chic hotel offering modern rooms walking distance from the beach. Design is simple and stylish with large windows, whitewashed walls, hardwood floors and crisp white linen. The courtyard pool is a bonus for those wanting to escape the beach crowds and there's a wide choice of restaurants nearby.Beach Life - A chic base for accessing Punta del Este's beautiful beaches which always draw a hip crowdValue chic - Beautiful interiors and prices from as little as $65 per night including breakfast!Surfing - Grab your board and head to El Emir BeachSwimming Pool - Heated outdoor poolRecommended by - Tablet
Hotel Art & Spa Cumbres Punta del Este (Laguna del Sauce) 28 rooms from $102
Enjoying a beautiful countryside location a few miles outside of Punta del Este. It features spacious and chic rooms with stunning views whilst there is also a restaurant specialising in French or Italian dishes. Head to the beach, unwind in the spa or go for a hike! A lovely rural spot.Total relaxation - Bask in your beautiful surroundings and enjoy the stunning views or make use of their extensive spa facilitiesActive Holiday - Grab a bike and cycle around the area, go off hiking for a day or workout in the on site gymSailing - Punta del Este, known as the Monaco of South America, has many sailing clubs and regattas throughout the yearGreat walks - Take a lesiurely stroll around the lagoon at sunset or go for a more adventurous hike around the local hills
Kala Boutique Hotel Punta del Este (La Barra) 12 rooms from $135
Just a short walk from the beach a few miles outside Punta del Este. It features sunny, spacious rooms with a simple decor and light colours whilst there's also an outdoor pool. Forget about all your worries on the beach or unwind with a massage instead. An unfussy but lovely stay!Beach Life - This property is only 6 minutes away from the beach so you can easily wander along and spend your days lounging by the seasideTotal relaxation - Go for a refreshing dip in the pool, book yourself a massage or make use of the open-air hot tubSailing - There are a number of sailing clubs in Punta del Este as well as numerous top international regattas that take place each yearGreat walks - Stroll along the coast to enjoy the weather and take in the beautiful ocean views
L'Auberge Hotel Punta del Este 35 rooms from $136
Located a few minutes from the beach just outside Punta del Este. It features elegantly decorated rooms with plenty of traditional furniture and soft lighting. Be sure to enjoy a candle-lit evening meal in their fabulous restaurant! A top-notch, unforgettable stay in a great location.Romantic Break - Long walks on the beach, wonderful evening meals in the restaurant and beautiful accommodation-perfect for a romatic getawayBeach Life - The hotel is just a 3 minute walk from the beach so you can quick and easily stroll over to enjoy the seasideSailing - There are plenty of local sailing tour companies who can take you out to sea and along the coastGreat walks - Head down the beach at sunset and enjoy the incredible views
Posada de los Pajaros Punta del Este (La Barra) 16 rooms from $160
A boutique hotel set right on the scenic Montoya Beach in La Barra. Light rooms have a contemporary feel with floor to ceiling windows offering fabulous sea views. The bathrooms are spacious and have double showers. Offering a pool for those who wish to be away from the sea. A chic stay.Beach Life - A chic boutique property located directly on the picturesque Montoya beachRestrictions on children - This is an adult only propertySwimming Pool - Outdoor poolSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
Serena Hotel Punta del Este 31 rooms from $166
The adult-only Serena Hotel enjoys a beachfront location outside Punta del Este. It's decorated in a chic, modern style with rooms offering wonderful sea views whilst it also boasts two great restaurants. The terrace provides the perfect tranquil spot for a sundowner.Beach Life - The hotel enjoys a superb location right on the beach so you can spend your days sunbathing on the beach or swimming in the seaTotal relaxation - Adults only, great ocean views, a peaceful atmosphere and extensive spa facilitiesSailing - Punta del Este (nicknamed Latin America's Monaco) has many sailing clubs and tour companies who can take you out on the waterGreat walks - Wander along the beach and down the coast taking in the stunning ocean views
Le Club Punta del Este (Punta Del Este) 14 rooms from $200
A stylish boutique property with an oceanfront position. A handful of rooms feature large windows, whitewashed walls and smart bathrooms. The trendy restaurant serves up a superb seafood menu along with a choice selection of wines. Punta del Este is all about the beach so this is a prime choice.Beach Life - A trendy option set right on the beach ideal for those who want to spend days under the sun and nights in the local barsSurfing - A nearby surf school offers lessons for all abilitiesSailing - Hire a yacht and spend a romantic day at seaRestrictions on children - Children older than 10 are welcomeRecommended by - Tablet
La Solana Punta del Este (Capitan Corbeta) 6 rooms from $357
La Solana enjoys a beachfront location a few miles outside Punta del Este. It features light and spacious rooms with a contemporary, urban decor and large windows offering sea views. Eating at the restaurant (serving local and Catalonian cuisine) is an absolute must! A gorgeous and peaceful stay.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Tablet
Fasano Las Piedras Punta del Este (Del Barranco La Barra) 32 rooms from $400
The luxurious Fasano Las Piedras enjoys a rural location outside Punta del Este. This property offers stand-alone accommodation featuring superb architecture, impressive views and designer interiors. Be sure to make use of their wonderful spa! Delightful cuisine served up. A truly marvellous stay!Romantic Break - Lovely accommodation, a quiet atmosphere and great food-the perfect choice for a romantic getawayActive Holiday - There are plenty of activities on offer to get you out enjoying your surroundings!Country Escape - Fasano Las Piedras boasts a wonderfully peaceful settingOutstanding locationRecommended by - Tablet
Casa Bikini Punta del Este (Manantiales) 10 rooms
This boutique bolt-hole is nestled between the forest and the sea in Punta del Esta. The hotel boasts a sophisticated library and the individually styled suites are named after writers; book the Coehlo suite for a private terrace and bath. Unwind by the outdoor pool; a cosy hideaway hotel.Local exploring - With a privileged location in Punta del Este, this hotel is perfectly placed for local exploringBeach Life - Set just steps away from the beach, this hotel makes a cosy seaside bolt-holeFamilies - Book the self-contained villa for a family stay; kids love the outdoor poolSurfing - Hire a board locally and hit the waves at one of the nearby beaches; enquire at the hotel for surf companies