Search the best hotels in Buenos Aires
About Buenos Aires
Undoubtedly one of Latin America’s most exciting cities, Buenos Aires will see you strolling from elegant boulevards to cosmopolitan eateries, colourful street markets to tiny wine bars – and on to hip party spots where you’ll dance ’til dawn. With accommodation options ranging from intimate family-run B&Bs to trendy boutique townhouses and swanky contemporary hotels, there’s something in the city to suit every budget. And in a city brimming with fabulous barrios to explore, location is top of the list when considering the best places to stay in Buenos Aires.
Where to stay - which neighbourhood?
- Beautiful Recoleta is one of the city’s most romantic neighbourhoods, where properties exude a charming faded grandeur. Amble through Recoleta Cemetery — either solo or with a knowledgeable guide — for a glimpse of where some of the city’s most illustrious residents have been laid to rest, before visiting the nearby smart boutiques and little markets.
- Also overflowing with history, neighbouring Retiro boasts many of the city’s old palaces, including Palacio Paz, as well as antique shops and galleries aplenty, plus Buenos Aires’ main bus and train stations. Both are fantastic choices for visitors looking to experience sophisticated, old-world Buenos Aires.
- The charm continues in San Telmo, a bohemian barrio perhaps best-known for its buzzing Sunday market. Venture along to admire artisanal jewellery, clothes, leather goods and trinkets amidst thronging crowds, with live drumming and a fun party atmosphere. Little bars and eateries spill out onto the street, perfect for low-key drinks and lively tango on the cobbles. Once one of the city’s wealthiest neighbourhoods, San Telmo was left dilapidated by a Yellow Fever epidemic in 1871, although many of its grand old buildings are now being restored.
- For a hip, happening feel, try trendy Palermo. Abuzz with independent boutiques, street art, quirky bars and chic eateries, it also offers some of the city’s best nightlife. Palermo Soho has a cool vibe and lots of heritage buildings, whilst Palermo Hollywood is famed for its restaurants.
- Business travellers, on the other hand, might opt to stay in Centro or the up-and-coming Puerto Madero district, where red brick dockyards have been transformed into striking hotels with impressive waterfront views.
- Monserrat, too, is a lovely choice for museum-goers keen to be in the heart of the action.
Wherever you choose to stay, hop on the metro, grab a taxi or simply amble from cafe to bar and back, getting a glimpse of as many of the city’s wonderfully diverse barrios as possible. There’s so much history, culture, food and fun to be had — whether sharing a bottle of Argentinian red in a low-key bistro, taking in an irresistibly sexy tango show, or cheering the national side at a football match in colourful La Boca. Our pick of the best places to stay in Buenos Aires promise a magical experience, from intimate hideaways to hip hangouts all across the city.
The best places to stay in Buenos Aires
- Claridge Hotel offers classic, European-style elegance on a quiet street near Calle Florida, one of the city’s main shopping streets. There is a smart London townhouse feel to the entrance, whilst the wood-panelled dining room is charming and the outdoor pool a great place to relax. A traditional choice, testament to the close ties between England and Argentina. Well-placed for exploring!
- Tango de Mayo is a beautifully elegant choice, with 59 lovely rooms in an early 20th century building. Expect floor-to-ceiling windows, big cosy beds, and a charmingly romantic feel. The Dome roof terrace is particularly special, and the central Monserrat location is great for a city stay.
For Puerto Madero
- Hotel Madero offers slick, contemporary rooms and private balconies with striking riverside views in bustling Puerto Madero. Highlights include the indoor pool, trendy White Bar and a delectable French-Argentinian restaurant.
- Faena Hotel + Universe is an extravagant hotel and exhibition space, lavishly designed and decorated by Philippe Starck. Think opulent rooms and suites, a superb spa and a very cool concept, with each guest being assigned an ‘experience manager’, to arrange everything from polo matches to tango lessons. An impressive riverside experience.
Hotel Pulitzer is a striking contemporary choice with 102 chic rooms just moments from historic Plaza General San Martín. The buzzing rooftop Sky Bar has some of the best views in the city, and hosts live music and DJ nights. A great party spot.
CasaCalma Hotel looks like something Robinson Crusoe might have dreamed up - a real eco-warrior's fairytale in pale rooms flooded with natural light. Rooms boast in room spa tubs, rain showers and saunas, whilst guests are encouraged to explore the city by bamboo bike. Pick this place for a sustainable oasis.
- A Hotel is in leafy, residential Recoleta, within easy reach of the city’s major sights. Rooms are cosy and romantic, and the real highlight is the in-house art gallery, featuring works by Argentinian artists.
- Ce Hotel de Diseño offers a slick, designer look, featuring exposed brickwork and a white-and-cream palette. Huge windows let in plenty of light, whilst impressive breakfasts set you up perfectly for a day of exploring. Pick this place for soothing minimalism.
- Alvear Palace Hotel is an opulent Belle Epoque residence, boasting beautifully-appointed rooms and suites, marble floors, glittering ballrooms and banquet halls. A luxurious, historic choice in elegant Recoleta.
- Algodon Mansion offers 10 luxuriously appointed contemporary suites in a striking Recoleta townhouse. With a spa, rooftop pool, award-winning wines and butler service, this is an indulgent, first-rate choice. The whole house can also be booked on an exclusive basis for big groups!
- Hub Porteno is a super-stylish boutique hotel in the heart of historic Recoleta. Think 11 individually-decorated suites with big cosy beds and soothing cream tones, a fantastic contemporary Argentinian restaurant with an excellent wine cellar and a fun rooftop bar. A chic, intimate choice.
- Palacio Duhau Park Hyatt Buenos Aires is a fantastic five star hotel in a grand 1930s palace. The stylish decor includes Belle Epoque touches and glittering chandeliers, there’s a great choice of restaurants and a rejuvenating spa. Real luxury in Recoleta.
For San Telmo
- Mansion Vitraux's contemporary style and eclectic design set it apart - then there's the luxurious spa, magnificent views from the roof terrace and the complimentary wine tastings. Smart city style in old-school San Telmo.
- Hotel Babel is a hub for hipsters in boho San Telmo, with nine wonderful, great value rooms and lots of retro-cool furniture. Pick this place for low-key, laid-back cool in an excellent location.
- B&B Bonito offers great value boutique bedrooms in a historic property on the edge of San Telmo. The decor is chic and comfortable, with particularly lovely bathrooms. A wonderful base for exploring!
- Moreno Hotel Buenos Aires occupies a restored Art Deco building in San Telmo. Rooms are large and light - perfect for families - and there's a gentle bohemian flair to the whole place, from its 130-seat theatre to the emerald tiled hallway. One for onsite tango performances and indulging in the 300-strong wine list.
- 1555 Malabia House is an old convent turned B&B in leafy Palermo Soho. It features lots of natural light, high ceilings and elegant traditional features. Pick this spot for a fusion of old-old-world charm and trendy 21st century Palermo.
- Krista Hotel is an understated B&B with a swish, contemporary feel in Palermo Soho. Lovely rooms are elegant and minimalistic, whilst the small spa and outdoor pool are real highlights. Family rooms are great for groups or those travelling with kids! Calming boutique bliss.
- L'Hotel Palermo offers an oasis of tranquility in the heart of buzzing Palermo Soho. Just a block away from Plaza Serrano, this beautifully-appointed gem boasts the largest garden in the district, along with a rooftop terrace and 23 elegant rooms.
- The Clubhouse, Buenos Aires is a chic members’ social club in fashionable Palermo Soho, with five well-appointed rooms and stacks of style. Think warm velvet upholstery, luxurious bathrooms, and an outdoor pool with its own hip bar. One for the partygoers!
- Legado Mìtico is a wonderfully decorated boutique hotel, with individual rooms based around Argentinian heroes, from Che Guevara to Eva Perón. A charming, intimate stay in the heart of cool Palermo Soho.
- Mine Hotel Boutique is a hip hideaway. The outdoor pool offers a perfect respite from the buzz of the city, yet restaurants and bars are just steps away. Friendly, trendy & great value. Nab the Palermo room if travelling with little ones, who can sleep on the sofa bed!
- Vain Boutique Hotel offers a budget-friendly boutique experience. Simple, individually-designed rooms are comfortable and stylish. A great value choice.
- Hotel Clasico features ultra-chic monochrome rooms and an intimate boutique vibe. Pick this place for a smart, grown-up atmosphere and great Palermo Hollywood location.
- Vitrum is a striking urban design hotel in artsy Palermo Hollywood, boasting a great spa, gym and outdoor pool, as well as a popular restaurant. Lively, colourful & contemporary.
For An Apartment
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option, we suggest that you visit our online partner Booking.com.
- International visitors can fly into Buenos Aires Airport (EZE), located 22km southwest of the city. Most hotels will be happy to arrange an airport pickup upon request.
- Alternatively, you can hop aboard a bus to Plaza de Mayo, in the city centre, and catch a taxi or the metro from there.
- If you would like to hire a car, we recommended that you visit our online partner Rentalcars.
- Buenos Aires is an excellent year-round destination, with temperatures hitting their peak during the summer months, in December and January (average 25°C). This is one of South America’s most popular cities and hotels fill up fast, so do book your stay well in advance to avoid missing out!
Still not sure which to book?
- Expand your search to include all our recommendations in Buenos Aires Province
- Browse through our list of the best places to stay in Mendoza Province.
- Alternatively, check out our pick of the best places to stay in Argentina.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Buenos Aires
Best Hotels in Buenos Aires
B&B Bonito Buenos Aires (Montserrat) 18 rooms from £39Local markets - The bustling, sprawling Feria de San Telmo is a must visit and enjoy the many street artists and musicians who play thereSights nearby - See the city's Obelisk, Corrientes Avenue, Plaza de Mayo Square or Recoleta Cemetery-all just a short distance awayGreat walks - Head along to Puerto Madero and go for a walk along the waterfront or even better head to the Ecological Reserve!Full of characterRecommended by - Fodors
The boutique B&B Bonito is located in an historic building in the Montserrat district of Buenos Aires. Each chic room is decorated in an elegant style accompanied with an upmarket bathroom. Wander around the city, learn to tango or go watch a football match. A simply superb option for a city stay! See More
Livian Guest House Buenos Aires 10 rooms from £51Sights nearby - Armenia Square and Serrano Square are bustling with attractions.Romantic - Good for couples.TraditionalLocal markets - Good for local colour.Recommended by - Michelin Travel
Pop Hotel Villa Crespo Buenos Aires 44 rooms from £41City Style - Located in the buzzy Villa Crespo neighbourhood, a great value base to explore the city from, especially using hotel bicyclesGreat walks - In nearby Buenos Aires Botanic GardenSights nearby - Serrano SquareQuirky - An experience!
Colourful boutique hotel in Villa Crespo. Contemporary rooms have large beds, flat screen TVs, iPod docks and modern bathrooms. Library lounge and business centre to plan your excursions from. No restaurant, but walking distance to plenty of eateries. Great value, cool and friendly. See More
Claridge Hotel Buenos Aires 152 rooms from £52Value chic - Centrally located, elegantly decorated and with wonderful services and a touch of glamour- all for a very affordable price.Sights nearby - Head down to the nearby La Casa Rosada, the executive mansion of the President of Argentina, to watch the changing of the guard.Lively - Live music in the English style pub.Swimming Pool - Lovely outdoor pool
A traditional European-style hotel with classic bedrooms and great business facilities. The Tudor-style restaurant serves local and international cuisine and the cultural heritage coffee shop is renowned for its high tea.The rooftop pool boasts wonderful views of the city. See More
1555 Malabia House Buenos Aires (Palermo Soho) 15 rooms from £78City Style - A century-old town house and convent turned chic boutique property in the trendy Palermo Viejo neighborhood.Local markets - Close to both the Evita Museum and the Fine Arts Museum.Sights nearby - Nearby to Palmero Zoo and the Botanical Gardens.Restrictions on children - Adult only.Recommended by - Fodors
Moreno Hotel Buenos Aires Buenos Aires (San Telmo) 39 rooms from £87Honeymoons - A unique honeymoon experience with the subtly sumptuous king sized suites, tangoo basement and sultry jazz-age lounge.City Style - Art Deco style with a modern twist- wrought-iron cage lift and crushed velvet drapes meets cowhide upholstery.Views - Fantastic views of the city from the roof terrace.Lively - Hip and happening.Recommended by - I Escape, Tablet
A beautifully resotred Art-Deco building in San Telmo, offering luxurious modern facilities. Loft-like rooms boast sophisticated style with lots of natural light, white washed walls, and rich wooden furnishings. A stylish city stay with Bohemian undertones and plenty of crushed velvet! See More
Tango de Mayo Hotel Buenos Aires (Caba) 59 rooms from £69Local exploring - Wander around and take in the many sights that this wonderful city has to offerCity Style - Make the most out of the central location to truly get to know Buenos AiresSights nearby - Visit the stunning Obelisk of Buenos Aires, take a stroll along Corrientes Avenue or take in Plaza de Mayo SquareLocal markets - If you're looking for a lively time then go explore the bustling San Telmo Market and enjoy the street performers
This hotel is set in a beautiful building from the 1910's located on Mayo Avenue, central Buenos Aires. It features boutique, elegant accommodation with a contemporary twist whilst each room also boasts floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the city. Perfect for a smart and great value city stay. See More
Krista Hotel Buenos Aires 10 rooms from £90City Style - With Original wood floors, high ceilings, dark oak panelling, exquisite stained glass and subtle design touches.Great walks - The lovely Parque Tres de Febrero has rose gardens, boating lakes and Japanese gardens.Spa - Spa treatment rooms.Lively - Hip and happening.Recommended by - I Escape
A boutique B&B in a bohemian district of central Buenos Aires. Understated elegance is the order of the day with ten beautiful individually decorated rooms. Natural light fills charming courtyards and exquisite textiles cover oak paneling. A peaceful sanctuary in a trendy area. See More
A Hotel Buenos Aires (Barrio Norte/Recoleta) 35 rooms from £74Artworks - Lobby art gallery.Local markets - Good for local colour.Romantic - Good for couples.Sights nearby - Well located for major sights.Recommended by - I Escape
Hotel Clasico Buenos Aires (Costa Rica) 32 rooms from £76Local exploring - Situated in a lively district surrounded by bars and restaurants and with good transport links.Local markets - Scour the markets in San Telmo for artisanal crafts and souvenirs.
A boutique hotel in the trendy Palermo Hollywood area. Chic rooms feature chandeliers, black and white photography, parquet flooring and contemporary bathrooms. Dine in the hip restaurant, Mooi before hitting the lively bars in the neighbourhood. An excellent base for exploring the city. See More
Atempo Design Hotel Buenos Aires (Palermo Hollywood) 28 rooms from £77City Style - A chic property in Buenos Airies' trendy Palermo Hollywood district, with slick loft and studio style suites.Recommended by - Great Small Hotels , Tablet
A chic hotel offering loft apartments and suites in trendy Palermo Hollywood. Interiors are contemporary, with soft hues lightened with pops of colour and modern pieces of art. A small spa offers a wide range of massages. Indulgent breakfasts are served. The ideal base for city exploration. See More
Hotel Babel Buenos Aires 9 rooms from £79Less £Value chicCity StyleRestrictions on children - Adults only.Recommended by - I Escape, Fodors
Vain Boutique Hotel Buenos Aires 15 rooms from £85BoutiqueChicCity StyleSights nearby - Close to the Malba gallery - contemporary Latin American art (Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera).Recommended by - I Escape, Tablet
Palo Santo Hotel Buenos Aires (PALERMO HOLLYWOOD) 24 rooms from £87City Style - An ultra cool hotel boasting eco-chic vertical landscaping in the trendy Palermo district.Great walks - Take a walk in the nearby park, Bosques de Palermo.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorRecommended by - Great Small Hotels
An uber hip hotel in one of Buenos Aires' trendiest parts of town. Sleek contemporary rooms are bedecked with contemporary art and boast luxurious bathrooms. The rooftop pool is the perfect spot to enjoy a drink and the contemporary Nikkei cuisine certainly doesn't disappoint. Fabulous. See More
Rendez-vous Hotel Buenos Aires (Palermo) 11 rooms from £90City Style - Situated in the trendy Palermo district of Buenos Aires, this hotel has lots of chic city styleLocal exploring - This hotel is in a great location for local exploring, close to bars, restaurants and nightlifeRomantic Break - Book the luxury suite with a private hot tub for added indulgence on your next couples' getawayGreat walks - Wander round Old Palermo and explore the boutique shops and gourmet restaurants in this historic district
This charming hotel is located in a heritage property in the heart of Palermo, Buenos Aires. The bright, contemporary rooms are individually designed according to feng shui philosophy; book a deluxe suite for a terrace with a private hot tub. Relax on the hotel's shaded patio; a stylish city break. See More
Home Buenos Aires Buenos Aires 20 rooms from £94Total relaxation - Truly homely, with warm service, fresh flowers everywhere, seaweed wraps, massages and deep soaking tubs.Local markets - A 10-block walk from Serrano Square’s trendy craft fair in Palermo.Restrictions on children - Older children are accepted.Swimming Pool - Outdoor poolRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape, Kiwi Collection, Fodors
A funky boutique hotel, oozing life and understated cool. Contemporary rooms are decorated with vibrant colours on white washed walls, vintage wallpaper and retro furniture. The bar has a wide selection of cocktails and the spa offers Ayurvedic massage. A trendy hang out you could call home. See More
Legado Mìtico Buenos Aires 11 rooms from £120Value chic - Great value for a remarkable stay- with leather Chesterfields and Mies van der Rohe chairs mixed with old tango posters.City Style - Effortlessly stylish and sophisticated, each room subtly nods to a hero of Argentina's tumultuous past.Restrictions on children - 12 years and older only.Swimming Pool - Outdoor poolRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape, Tablet, Fodors, Kiwi Collection
A wonderfully unique hotel, with undertones of quiet sophistication and glamour. Each room gently honors a national hero. Wooden floors, paintings, posters of the era, and fireplaces make it a completely charming cultural infusion. No restaurant or bar, but in a buzzy area of town. See More
CE Hotel de Diseno Buenos Aires (Recoleta) 28 rooms from £98City Style - A trendy contemporary hotel in the heart of Barrio Norte, ideal to return to after a day in the city.Sights nearby - A short walk from the fascinating Recoleta Cemetery.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Great Small Hotels
A contemporary hotel in the heart of Buenos Aires. Sleek design incorporates plenty of glass, exposed stone and neutral colours. The best rooms boast views over Rodriguez Peña Square. Indulgent breakfasts are served and find an efficient concierge service to help plan your stay. Spoiling. See More
Ilum Experience Buenos Aires (Palermo Hollywood) from £99City Style - A contemporary hotel complete with fabulous spa. A stylish stay.Great walks - Take a stroll through the Botanical Gardens and the woods in Palermo Park.Sights nearby - Find numerous galleries to explore in the Palermo Soho district.Spa
A chic contemporary property set in the heart of Palermo Hollywood. Stylish rooms feature floor to ceiling windows, polished wooden floors and crisp white linen. A glorious spa will provide some serious pampering after a day exploring the city. A tranquil escape in a prime location. See More
Hotel Pulitzer Buenos Aires Buenos Aires (907 (Esquina Paraguay)) 102 rooms from £105Business meetings - Located in the financial district this is a prime spot for business meetings.Bar - Magnificent open-air Sky Bar.ContemporaryCity StyleRecommended by - Tablet
Mansion Vitraux Buenos Aires 12 rooms from £107Roof terrace - Roof terrace with swimming pool, deck chairs, and fantastic views of the surrounding spires.Outstanding location - San Telmo is vey near the main attractions, but quiet in the evenings.Boutique - Contemporary designs, but electically styled.Wine tasting - Free wine tasting.Recommended by - I Escape, Tablet
A boutique hotel in the outstanding location of San Telmo. Eclectic contemporary designs set this hotel apart architecturally - not to mention the accompanying luxury of the spa, magnificent views from the roof top terrace, and complimentary wine-tasting. True city-style. See More
L'Hotel Palermo Buenos Aires 23 rooms from £109Quiet - A real hide-away in the centre of bustling Palermo Soho.Hideaway - A gem hidden in central Palermo Soho.Garden - The biggest garden in Palermo Soho.City StyleRecommended by - Tablet
Art Suites & Gallery Buenos Aires (Recoleta) 18 rooms from £117Local exploring - With a great location close to the art fairs of Recoleta, this hotel is a great starting point for local exploringRomantic Break - Couples love the romantic suites at this hotel; book a luxury apartment for a spa bath and balconyCity Style - These chic and contemporary art apartments have lots of local Buenos Aires styleGreat walks - Explore the pretty city streets on foot with a long walk; make sure you pass through El Rosedal Park and Plaza de Mayo
This stylish art hotel offers accommodation in the upmarket Recoleta neighbourhood of Buenos Aires. Choose from suites or private apartments with unique artwork and designer furnishings; book a duplex apartment for a group stay. Have breakfast with a view on your private balcony; a chic city stay. See More
Serena Hotel Buenos Aires 34 rooms from £122City Style - A stylish design hotel in the upscale Recoleta area.Romantic - Good for couples.SpaSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoor
A stylish hotel in the smart district of Recoleta. Light and airy rooms are cleanly designed with crisp white linen, floor to ceiling windows and luxurious bathrooms. An indulgent spa is the perfect spot for an afternoon's pampering. Well positioned for accessing BAs most exclusive areas. Very chic. See More
Mine Hotel Boutique Buenos Aires 20 rooms from £125Outstanding location - Slap bang in the middle of Palermo Soho's boutiques and bars.Eco - Impressive environmental practices.City StyleSwimming Pool - Lovely Outdoor PoolRecommended by - I Escape, Kiwi Collection
Vitrum Buenos Aires (Palermo Hollywood) 13 rooms from £126Lively - Hip and happening.City StyleLocal markets - Good for local colour.SpaRecommended by - Tablet
Hotel del Casco Buenos Aires (B1642CKV - San Isidro) 20 rooms from £137City Style - Live the 'good-life' in this elegant property in Buenos Aires' upmarket suburb, San Isidro.Local markets - Scour for treasures in the artisan market in San Isidro SquareSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool.Romantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - I Escape, Great Small Hotels , Kiwi Collection
Find the epitome of elegance in this restored colonial residence. Suites and rooms are decorated in rich colours with antique furniture and featuring impossibly tall sash windows framed by delicate linen. The small spa and courtyard pool are the icing on the cake to this lavish property. See More
CasaCalma Hotel Buenos Aires 17 rooms from £141Spa breaks - Each room is designed as an individual spa centre wit hot tub, rain showers, private saunas, massages.Hot Tub - Each room has a large hot tub.Organic foodWellbeingRecommended by - I Escape, Kiwi Collection
1828 Smart Hotel Buenos Aires 14 rooms from £146City Style - A chic property complete with a piano lounge and terrace pool in the trendy Palermo Soho area.Romantic - Good for couples.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
A chic small hotel in the trendy Palermo Soho district. Contemporary rooms are light and airy with floor to ceiling windows, plush leather bed heads and luxurious bathrooms. An atmospheric piano lounge makes for glamorous evenings. A terrace pool and small spa are utterly spoiling. Fabulous. See More
Hotel Madero Buenos Aires 197 rooms from £151City Style - Popular with visiting British rock stars, television personalities, and fashion photographers for its sleek and subtle swagger.Local markets - Be sure to head down to nearby Dorrego Square, where each Sunday an antiques fair takes place.Great walks - Take a stroll down to the riverside ecological reserve, for a breath of fresh air.Spa - Spa treatments on request.Recommended by - Tablet, Fodors
Urban and modern designs welcome guests to this boutique hotel in the happening Puerto Madero District. Chic, modern rooms, with private balconies boasting fantastic views of the River. Red Resto & Lounge offers an extensive wine list with its French-Argentinean cuisine, or check out The White Bar. See More
Sofitel Buenos Aires Buenos Aires (Capital Federal) 140 rooms from £199City Style - An Argentinean Art Deco landmark, swathed in elegance & glamour with splendid chandeliers & glimmering Boticcino marble floors.Romantic Break - French drapes, dark-wood furnishings, fresh flowers and unbelievably plush beds lend an old school romance to these suites.Sights nearby - Recoleta Cemetery is within walking distance, or request a car from the front desk.Swimming Pool - Indoor PoolRecommended by - Tablet, Kiwi Collection, Fodors
Gallic charm merges with Argentine flair in this imposing landmark building. Situated steps from antique shops and art galleries, and equipped with fantastic facilities. Exuding old school elegance and charm this hotel is a great spot for any visitor. Large, luxurious rooms and fine dining for all. See More
The Clubhouse, Buenos Aires Buenos Aires (Palermo) 5 rooms from £168City Style - Located in the trendy Palermo district treat yourself in this wonderfully spoiling members only club.Great walks - Take a walk in the picturesque Buenos Aires Japanese Gardens.Swimming Pool - Outdoor pool.Restrictions on children - Adult only.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
A luxurious members-club in a hip part of town. Smart rooms mix traditional features with contemporary style. An atmospheric lounge full of artwork has a grown-up feel and a cool pool-side bar adds a little fun. Well located for accessing the cities best nightlife. Very chic. See More
Be Jardin Escondido Buenos Aires (Palermo) 7 rooms from £187City Style - A chic boutique hideaway with lush gardens and slick interiors, in one of Buenos Aires' hippest districts.Sights nearby - Visit the Cementerio de la Recoleta a strangely fascinating experience.Swimming Pool - Outdoor pool.Full of characterRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet, Kiwi Collection, Great Small Hotels
A small, beautiful, garden property in a hip district. Luxurious rooms exude a contemporary feel, yet are decorated with Argentine artefacts. Split into two sections the house is rentable as a half or as a whole. Staff keep themselves scarce unless needed giving the place a homely feel. City bliss. See More
CasaSur Art Hotel Buenos Aires 36 rooms from £203City StyleSpaSights nearby - Well located for major sights.Recommended by - Kiwi Collection, Small Luxury Hotels
Alvear Art Hotel Buenos Aires 139 rooms from £230Suites - Suites are luxurious and spacious, natural fabrics, marble bathrooms some with private JucuzziRestaurant - International cuisine and seasonal dishes served in stylish contemporary surroundingsSpa - The spa and fitness centre are on the top floor with stunning views of the citySights nearby - A stone's throw from San Martin Square, Santa Fe Avenue and Florida StreetRecommended by - Tablet
Billed as an art hotel and close to the financial district, this tall new boutique hotel has fabulous panoramic views of the city. Sunny, light and airy, public rooms and suites are spacious and luxurious. Marble, natural fabrics, mirrors and art, are used to the bare minimum, the effect is superb. See More
Faena Hotel + Universe Buenos Aires 90 rooms from £358Foodies - With a range of choices from El Bistro, El Mercado, The Library Lounge and La Cava there is truly something for every palette.City Style - This trendy and sophisticated hotel by Argentinean fashion designer Alan Faena and Philippe Starck oozes elegance.Cooking classes - The hotels ‘School of Good Living’ offers classes on dance, cooking and wine- a must!Designer - Interiors by Philippe Starck.Recommended by - I Escape, Tablet, Fodors, Kiwi Collection, Mr & Mrs Smith
MIO BUENOS AIRES Buenos Aires (RECOLETA) 30 rooms from £281Library - Vast library with an exlcusive selection of books and Ipads too.Sitting Room - The hotel lounge is stop on the local nightlife circuit.Suites - Rooms and suites are more like private apartments.Bar - Terrace bar with stunning views.Recommended by - Tablet, Kiwi Collection
Hub Porteno Buenos Aires 11 rooms from £318City Style - A wonderfully glamorous boutique hotel boasting a fantastic restaurant and cool rooftop terrace.Sights nearby - Just a short walk from the beautiful Recoleta necropolis.Restrictions on children - Children over 12 are welcome.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Tablet, Kiwi Collection, Great Small Hotels
A hip boutique hotel in the heart of the grand old city. Individually styled suits feature floor to ceiling windows, parquet flooring, plush fabrics, chandeliers and elegant marble bathrooms. Find a fantastic restaurant serving modern Argentine cuisine and a trendy rooftop bar. Fabulous. See More
Algodon Mansion Buenos Aires 10 rooms from £375Artworks - The hotel exhibits the art works of contemporary artist Eduardo Hoffman.Roof terrace - Magnificent views from the Sky Bar, swimming pool, deck chairs.Outstanding location - Set in Recoleta - the Belgravia of Buenos Aires.Good wine list - Award-winning wines.Recommended by - Tablet, Fodors, Kiwi Collection
Alvear Palace Hotel Buenos Aires 188 rooms from £390Private dining room - 12 magnificent ballrooms and banqueting halls - up to 1500 people.Elegant - The height of sophistication and Belle Epoque elegance.Outstanding location - Very close to cultural attractions and shopping areas.Restaurant - Delicious French cuisine.Recommended by - I Escape, Fodors, Kiwi Collection
Alvear Palace has all the splendour that one would expect from an aristocratic palace. Grandeur and elegance permeate the interior with marble floors, chandeliers, glittering ballrooms and banquet halls. The lap of luxury for any city visitor whether on business or holiday. See More
Palacio Duhau Park Hyatt Buenos Aires Buenos Aires 165 rooms from £429Restaurant - Two gourmet restaurants and separate breakfast and tea room with garden views.Spa breaks - The most extensive spa in town.Spa - Extensive spa.LuxuryRecommended by - Tablet, Fodors, Kiwi Collection