- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Wanze
Wanze is a pretty Belgian town in the province of Liège, with a number of heritage sites and notable ruins. Here is the gurus guide to the best places to stay in Wanze.
Most people travel to Wallonia to see some of the old castles and châteaux, and Wanze is a lovely peaceful base for exploring the area. The best places to stay tend to be old and filled with character, converted from old farmhouses or châteaux even.
Some of the main local sights include the Château de Modave, which has amazingly well preserved 17th Century stucco ceilings and 20 furnished rooms. The Château de Jehay is another local treasure, a 16th Century castle sprouting numerous spikey turrets and made with an interesting combination of brick and stone.
what not to miss
- Explore the Medival castle of Moha
- A round of golf at the Naxhalet Golf Club
The best places to stay in Wanze are:
For a country hideaway
- The Naxhelet Golf Club is a modern countryside hideaway with 35 rooms, a spa and fitness centre, a golf course and an inventive restaurant. But the decor borrows much from this converted farm’s past, with lots of exposed stone and lovely parquet floors.
For an apartment
- If you think that you'd prefer self catering accommodation, we recommend you check out the wide selection with our online partner, Booking.com.
- Wanze is 2 hours by train from Brussels, where you can connect to Europe and further afield by train and plane
- The best time of year to visit Wanze is during the summer months, between May and September when temperatures reach between 17-22 degrees.
- If you wish to hire a car, we recommend you visit our partner, Rentalcars.
Still not sure where to book?
Best Hotels in Wanze
Naxhelet Golf Club 35 rooms from $200Wanze
A modern countryside hideaway with a spa, fitness centre and large golf course. Surrounded by gorgeous countryside, this converted farm offers contemporary, elegant bedrooms featuring parquet floors, natural stone and fine fabrics. La Cuisine offers fresh inventive menus from local produce.Golf - Come for a golf break and use the on site facilities.Spa - Including sauna, hammam, ice pool and rooms for a wide range of treatmentsViews - Lovely views over the golf course and surrounding countrysideSights nearby - The town of LiegeRecommended by - Tablet