Turks and Caicos
Search the best hotels in Turks and Caicos
About Turks and Caicos
A string of picture-perfect islands just south-east of the Bahamas, Turks and Caicos has a long-standing reputation for fabulous beaches and world-class diving in tranquil turquoise waters. The group includes forty islands and coral cays, some of which are entirely uninhabited. Accommodation options range from simple guesthouses to luxurious private island resorts, fit for a whole host of tastes and budgets. Most of the best places to stay in Turks and Caicos are on Providenciales, the liveliest of the islands.
Providenciales is well-known for sublime 12-mile Grace Bay Beach, which is lined with chic resorts, and offers an appealing choice of bars and restaurants. This is a great destination for families, groups of friends or couples eager to enjoy an active beach holiday in a superb setting. The island is also home to three stunning national parks, three nature preserves, and two landmark historic sites — so there’s plenty to discover.
The smaller, quieter island of Grand Turk has a good selection of simpler hotels and boutique residences. Cockburn Town, Turks and Caicos’ capital, is well worth exploring, and there are a number of excellent diving and snorkelling sites in the surrounding waters. Whether you’re an avid diver or keen to learn, Turks and Caicos is a brilliant base, with awe-inspiring underwaters walls, colourful reefs and shipwrecks aplenty. You’ll also find great kayaking, sailing and waterskiing in the crystal-clear waters which surround the group’s many islands.
For the ultimate escape, pick a secluded private island for a dream honeymoon or epic family trip. These are some of the best places to stay in Turks and Caicos, offering a rare opportunity to hide away from the world and unwind in absolute luxury.
The Best Places to Stay in Turks and Caicos
FOR Heritage Charm
- Turks Head Inne promises a chic boutique stay in a restored heritage residence, just moments from Grand Turk's Front Street. The 1830s-built house's blue-painted façade hides elegant suites with antique furnishings and swish bathrooms, whilst there's a welcoming courtyard restaurant and cracking cocktails at the bar. For romantics and history buffs.
FOR GREAT VALUE
- Salt Raker Inn offers 13 simple rooms in the heart of Old Grand Turk. The verandah restaurant is a local favourite, and there are beaches and dive centres nearby. A laid-back, great value classic.
- Sibonné Beach Hotel is a quiet, 30-bedroom hotel on Providenciales with rooms, suites and a larger apartment. Pick this place for the beachfront location, swimming pool, laid-back bistro and great value. Good for couples, friends or families.
- Villa del Mar offers an affordable collection of suites and apartments in three low-rise buildings surrounding a swimming pool. Just a short walk from Grace Bay and various restaurants, this is a self-catering spot, with well-equipped kitchens and a fun bar. Condos have up to three bedrooms, making this suitable family or group trips. Friendly and relaxed.
- Osprey Beach Hotel is a friendly beach hotel on Grand Turk with sea-facing rooms and suites, many of which have four-poster beds and private balconies. The poolside restaurant and well-stocked bar have an appealingly lively feel, and the hotel offers dive packages with three dive schools. Book a courtyard room if travelling on a budget — the beach is still just steps away.
- The Oasis at Grace Bay has 16 simple and modern rooms and suites, just two minutes' walk from Grace Bay Beach. There's a small onsite swimming pool, an outdoor grill for guests to cook for themselves, and easy access to the area's many bars and restaurants. A well-priced base for those who are happy stay in a central location and eat out.
- Windsong on the Reef is a great choice for families or couples in search of an affordable, all-inclusive option on Grace Bay. Think classic interiors, large suites with fully-equipped kitchens, and a range of activities. The coral reef in front of the hotel offers some of the best snorkelling on the island.
FOR A FAMILY-FRIENDLY RESORT
- The Sands at Grace Bay offers complimentary watersports, three swimming pools, bicycles, child-friendly food and space for everyone in big suites — some of which have well-equipped kitchens. A brilliant Grace Bay resort for multi-generational family holidays.
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa is a sumptuous property set on 22 beachfront acres, with stacks of watersports, Providenciales' only heated saltwater pool, tennis courts, a basketball court and pickball facilities. There's a soothing spa, too. Larger suites are well-suited to families, and teenagers will find this a wonderfully sociable place to stay.
- The Shore Club promises something for everyone, with three restaurants, a fitness centre, kids club, spa and myriad watersports. This exclusive resort sits on Long Bay Beach, with lavish suites and villas offering up to six bedrooms. Fabulous.
- Blue Haven Resort has swanky suites and penthouses with multiple bedrooms. There's a lovely spa, an enormous swimming pool, fun kids club and lots of activities out on the water. Kids under 12 eat, stay and play for free. A lively choice for action-packed Providenciales holidays.
- West Bay Club caters primarily to families, with a kids club, huge pool and heaps of activities including marine biology lessons for little ones. You'll find contemporary, Caribbean-inspired design in suites with up to four bedrooms — ideal for families or groups on Providenciales.
- The Palms is an expansive beach resort with family-friendly suites and heaps of activities. Children under 12 stay for free, and can enjoy all sorts of activities at the Conch Kritters Club, whilst teenagers will love the swimming pools, watersports and tennis courts. With a range of restaurants, there's something for everyone at this Providenciales resort.
- Zenza Hotel has chic, contemporary rooms overlooking Turtle Cove Marina. Book a suite with a huge freestanding tub for the ultimate zen experience. Stroll to Grace Bay Beach, take a boat trip from the marina, or kick back at one of the hotel's two lovely restaurants. A boutique choice for couples looking to unwind within easy reach of activities and attractions.
- Point Grace is a romantic resort with just 28 suites, inspired by West Indian architecture. Savour Caribbean classics under the stars at one of two eateries, unwind by the pool or stroll along Grace Bay Beach. Charming, and an idyllic wedding venue.
- Bianca Sands on Grace Bay is a glitzy resort for romantics dreaming of a laid-back beach break. Classically-appointed suites have expansive sea views, there's a big swimming pool, two hot tubs and the sand is just steps away. Sip cracking cocktails before sampling one of the area's many restaurants, or cooking up a storm in your own kitchen. For independently-minded couples.
- Grace Bay Club has an iconic reputation as the first all-suite resort in Turks & Caicos. Families are welcome in the villas, but the suites are adults-only, making this a brilliant pick for couples. Expect opulent interiors, a great choice of gourmet restaurants, a large swimming pool and a splendid beachfront location.
- Wymara Resort & Villas, on Providenciales, fuses resort-style amenities with the privacy offered by suites, studios and villas which each have their own kitchens, living areas and terraces. Interiors are sleek and stylish, with lots of white, blue and light wood. Families can book a villa, but we think this is a great pick for couples who like their independence on holiday. There's a soothing spa, watersports and fun cocktails — plus a live DJ every Sunday.
FOR LONGER STAYS
- The Tuscany on Grace Bay has 30 suites, all of which have generously-proportioned living spaces, kitchens and terraces. A luxurious choice for a longer stay, this all-suite resort also offers tennis courts, bicycle hire and a swimming pool — as well as gorgeous views. Multi-room suites are perfect for families or groups of friends.
- Beach Enclave North Shore promises nine custom-designed villas, each with just over an acre of gardens. Villas have four or five bedrooms, and huge open spaces for indoor-outdoor living. There's access to 600m of pristine beach, as well as a shared fitness centre, yoga shala and watersports facilities. Each villa has its own private pool. Perfect for longer or more private stays as a large family or group of friends on Providenciales. Exceptional.
- Bohio Dive Resort sits on the pristine sands of Grand Turk's Pillory Beach, widely regarded as the best on the island. Airy, white-washed rooms have private balconies and superb sea views, plus there's a buzzing beach bar and restaurant downstairs. The highlight is the hotel's dive school, which offers packages for families, couples, individuals and groups. Learn to dive or hone your skills with the friendly team!
For Secluded Luxury
- Amanyara sits on the edge of an 18,000-acre nature reserve, in the secluded north-west of Providenciales. Expect the group's acclaimed minimalist decor, a top-notch wellness centre, and a selection of superb suites and villas. For couples or families looking for restoration and rejuvenation. Absolute bliss.
- Ambergris Cay is a pristine private island escape, towards the south-east the Turks and Caicos group. Pick this place for the sense of exclusivity, the sleek suites — each with a private plunge pool — and the chic villas. A sophisticated hideaway for couples or families in paradise.
- Parrot Cay is made up of immaculate all-white suites and beach villas overlooking an idyllic beach on a private island. With gourmet cuisine and an award-winning spa, this is a decadent honeymoon favourite. Sublime.
- Sailrock is an idyllic honeymoon retreat on South Caicos, with miles of spectacular white-sand beaches, fascinating flora and fauna on land and sea, and a selection of contemporary suites and villas for picture-perfect escapism. Very tranquil.
FOR AN APARTMENT OR VILLA
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option, we suggest that you visit our online partner Booking.com.
- Fly to Providenciales International Airport, and hop aboard a short transfer to one of Turks and Caicos' multiple smaller island airports. Most hotels and resorts will be happy to arrange an airport pickup in advance.
- Contact our online partner Rentalcars if you would like to hire a car to explore the islands.
- Travel between November and mid-April for balmy temperatures averaging from 25-30°C. The hurricane season — August to October — is best avoided. The Christmas and New Year season is especially busy, so book your trip well in advance. Travel in late April or May for great hotel deals.
STILL NOT SURE?
- Explore our list of all the best places to stay in Providenciales.
- Alternatively, expand your search to see our pick of the best places to stay in the Caribbean.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Turks and Caicos
Best Hotels in Turks and Caicos
Salt Raker Inn Cockburn Town, Turks and Caicos 26 rooms from £82Value chicViews - Great views from hotelDiving - Three dive operators all within walking distance. Packages can be arrangedSights nearby - Situated in the heart of the Old TownRecommended by - Fodors
An excellent value inn in the heart of the old town and just a few moments from the beach and diving centres. Lovely rooms and suites, simply decorated, but chic in style with white washed walls and balconies onto the garden. Lovely little restaurant with verandah. Excellent value and laid back. See More
Osprey Beach Hotel Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos 37 rooms from £98Scuba course - Blue Water Divers, a PADI 5 Star dive facility, is located on the hotel property.LuxuryRomantic BreakRestaurant - Pool side dining with spectacular ocean views and daily changing menusRecommended by - Fodors
One of the chicest spots in Grand Turk for anyone on a budget. Rooms and suites are beautiful with private balconies, four poster beds, and creamy furnishings. Access to the beach through the garden, walking distance to all the attractions, daily changing menus for poolside dining. Value bliss! See More
Villa del Mar Providenciales 42 rooms from £112Beach Life - Spoiling beach break: the resort's Beach Club boasts dedicated attendants, fresh towels, chilled water, umbrellas & loungersWalking distance restaurants - Located right in the heart of Provo, it's a short walk to grocery stores & a wide range of eateries for all budgetsFamilies - Three-bedroom suites comfortably sleep up to 10, making this a fab option for multi-gen family holidaysValue chic - Great value find; for the island, and this area, rates are incredibly reasonable
Intimate condominium resort a short stroll from the beach. Made up of one to three-bedroom self-catered suites & penthouses, there are lush gardens & two gorgeous pools. Fab locations mean shops & restaurants are walkable. Super friendly staff & a fun bar make this a hit; especially for families. See More
Bohio Dive Resort Cockburn Town, Turks and Caicos 16 rooms from £129Beach Life - Situated directly on the beach and set up for making the most of the water.Active Holiday - A wealth of diving, snorkelling, boating and excursions to different bays.Scuba course - The hotel has its own dive school.Restaurant - Foreign à Fare nights, when dishes from one specific country are served every Thursday night.Recommended by - Fodors
A fantastic dive resort directly on a pristine white sand beach. Fun beach chic rooms all in white with private balconies, sea views, and all the mod cons. Excellent international restaurant and the rest is all about the diving and the beach. Ideal for an action packed diving holiday. See More
Sibonne Beach Hotel Providenciales, Turks and Caicos 30 rooms from £133Views - Spectacular white sands and azure waters to peer onto from all parts of the hotel.Value chic - A variety of rooms offer excellent value for the Caribbean.Beach Life - Direct access to one of the best beaches around.Scuba course - The hotel offers dive packages.
Excellent value and set on one of the best beaches, Grace Bay Beach. A lovely white building with a selection of rooms, suites, and an apartment (sleeps 4). Boutique chic interiors include four poster beds, balconies and sea views. Caribbean restaurant, dive packages, and endless white sand. See More
Turks Head Inne Grand Turk 8 rooms from £151Local exploring - Explore this beautiful Caribbean island with the help of the hotel; choose from a range of excursions off the coast and on landRomantic Break - With charming and classic suites, beautiful views and a peaceful setting, this hotel is perfect for a romantic breakBeach Life - Set a minute's walk from a white-sand beach with crystalline waters, book this hotel for a relaxing island getawayDiving - The island is a renowned scuba diving spot, with beautiful coral reefs and marine life
This boutique bolt-hole is nestled within a colonial-era mansion on the Islands of Turks and Caicos. The bright, blue and white facade gives way to elegant rooms with native wood flooring, heritage-style furnishings and pretty balconies, many with romantic sea views - perfect for an island getaway. See More
The Oasis at Grace Bay Providenciales 16 rooms from £183Total relaxation - Quiet & tranquil spot for those looking to get away from it all, yet be walking distance to shops, restaurants & the beachHoneymoons - With super private locations, your own pool & indoor/outdoor gazebos, the private villas tick a lot of honeymoon boxesBeach nearby - It's a two minute walk to the famous white sands of Grace Bay BeachDiving - The unspoiled waters and long barrier ree of Turks & Caicos make it famous worldwide for diving & snorkelling
Intimate self-catered resort a short distance from Grace Bay Beach. Fun & funky blue & white colour schemes give rooms, suites & villas a fresh contemporary feel; all have outdoor space. Private villas work perfectly for groups of friends or honeymooners. Great option for boutique on a budget. See More
The Sands at Grace Bay Providenciales 114 rooms from £194Families - Everything has been thought of for stress-free family breaks; babysitting, child-friendly activities & well-equipped suitesBeach Life - Located on six acres of powder-white sand on Grace Bay Beach; the island's most famous beachSwimming Pool - Three free-form swimming pools - including waterfalls, grottos & kid's pool - connected by canals ensure plenty of optionsSpa - Head to Spa Tropique for facials, massages, manicures & pedicures. Ask for special couples' or 'Mommy & Me' packages
Family-friendly all-suite resort with an enviable beachfront location. Expansive plantation-style grounds with landscaped gardens, pools & romantic outdoor dining areas lead to a white sand beach. Airy suites with a modern Caribbean feel offer anideal set-up for long stays. Laid-back sophistication. See More
Windsong on the Reef Providenciales 76 rooms from £204Snorkelling - An incredible coral reef is just 20 yards off shore; it's an excellent spot for snorkelling - the best on the islandTotal relaxation - Do as much, or as little, as you want. It's easy to spend days simply swimming, snorkelling & sunbathingFamilies - One to four-bedroom suites - with kitchens, laundry & living rooms - can comfortably fit all the familyRoof terrace - Certain penthouses boast incredible rooftop terraces with endless Caribbean Sea views
Luxurious resort on stunning Grace Bay beach. Equally suited to couples or families, classic rooms, studios, multi-bedroom suites & bungalows all have kitchens. Enjoy plenty of dining options, an incredible house reef, generous complimentary activities & butler service. Tropical island paradise. See More
Zenza Hotel Providenciales 22 rooms from £214Local exploring - Great location for beach days, shopping, outdoor activities & walking distance to restaurants & barsRomantic Break - Book one of the super sexy suites for endless sea views, soaking tubs & private hot tubsRestaurant - Choose between casual coffee shop or waterfront dining at both the Italian restaurant or Sharkbite, a lively Caribbean style pubSwimming Pool - Surrounded by sleek decking & slate gray loungers, the pool channels a modernist vibe
Contemporary boutique with minimalist zen-inspired interiors right on the water. A fresh palette of crisp white & ocean blues match the views; make the most of them from private balconies & a killer rooftop. Impressive amenities include 3 eateries, a pool & fitness. Perfect base for local exploring. See More
Bianca Sands on Grace Bay Providenciales 24 rooms from £336Families - Multi-bedroom suites with fully-equipped kitchens & laundry facilities make this well-suited to families of all agesBeach Life - Prime location; the resort's set on an incredible 300 ft stretch of perfect sandSwimming Pool - The heated pool boasts a statement raised infinity edge designFishing - Head out to sea with an expert fishing guide
Glitzy all-suite resort with enviable Grace Bay location. Grand public areas & a snazzy pool give way to a picture-perfect beachfront. Self-catered suites designed for families blend traditional interiors & modern exteriors; think tropical furnishings & killer views from terraces. A classic choice. See More
Point Grace Providenciales, Turks and Caicos 28 rooms from £351Honeymoons - Dreamy suites and excellent facilities.Spa breaks - Fantastic Thalasso Spa.Beach LifeLuxury
A dreamy spot ideal for honeymooners and romantic beach breaks. A beautiful white building with stunning rooms and suites. Each has a private balcony and all the mod cons including DVD players. Two fabulous restaurants, Thalasso spa, huge pool, and direct access to the beach. See More
Sailrock Turks and Caicos Islands 17 rooms from £471Beach Life - The ultimate beach destination, scubadiving on coral reefs, diving for conch shells or simply lounging on the white sandsWildlife Area - Make you sure you book a whale watching trip, a magical and exciting day on the seasGreat walks - Wander the dunes and find your own secluded stretch of beach to lounge for the daySnorkelling - Head off on a boat trip to the nearby coral reefs and meet the local sea lifeRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
Parrot Cay Turks and Caicos 70 rooms from £390Beach Life - Completely unspoilt beach for miles.Honeymoons - The ultimate honeymoon spot.Spa breaks - An award-winning spa.LuxuryRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
A sublime hotel on an immaculate white beach on its own private island. Superbly chic rooms, suites, and private villas with romantic four poster beds, private balconies, private pools, and views on the beach. Award-winning spa, international cuisine, and azure seas. Perfect for a honeymoon. See More
Blue Haven Resort Providenciales 51 rooms from £410Active Holiday - The place for outdoor activities; all-inclusive policy means that more is included than at most Caribbean resortsBeach Life - Can claim to having the only truly private beach on Turks & Caicos... and it's a pretty gorgeous one at thatAll inclusive - Amazingly generous; includes all meals, unlimited drinks, stocked in-room fridge & 24 hour snack stationFamilies - A great value option for families: kids aged 12 and under stay, eat, and play for free
Luxurious all-inclusive resort with amazing private beach. Sleek and contemporary 2 and 3 bedroom suites are ideal for families with open-plan living areas, plenty of outdoor space & killer views. Multiple restaurants, a Kid's Club & fab water-based activities keep everyone happy. Five-star package. See More
Seven Stars Resort & Spa Providenciales 115 rooms from £457Honeymoons - With their billowing four-posted beds, Ocean Front Junior Suite are perfect honeymoon materialFamilies - One to three bedroom suites make this a good option for those after a deluxe family breakBeach Life - Gives onto one of the world's most famous stretches of sandSwimming Pool - Choose between two stunning options; the main pool with cabanas or calmer adult's only heated salt water oasis
Polished five-star resort on the water's edge. Ideal for couples or older families, spoiling multi-room suites offer dreamy bedrooms, contemporary kitchens & terraces with stunning views over Grace Bay. Two stunning pools, upmarket spa & waterfront dining tick every box. Safe, smooth & slick choice. See More
West Bay Club Providenciales 46 rooms from £464Beach Life - This utterly perfect stretch of white sand & turqouise sea is what Caribbean beach break dreams are made ofKids Club - Complimentary Children's Club welcomes those between 5 - 12 & runs throughout the day (and some evenings)Families - Provides all the magic ingredients to create an unforgettable holiday for families of all agesWeddings - Dedicated planning team help put together elegant & sophisticated beachfront weddings
Luxurious all-suite resort situated on a quiet stretch of Grace Bay Beach. Designed with families in mind, self-catered suites range from one to four bedrooms plus there's a kids' club, incredible pool & plenty of activities. Classic Caribbean design & stunning sea views make this a crowd-pleaser. See More
The Palms, Turks and Caicos Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos 166 rooms from £483Families - Babysitting, free stays for kids under 12, Kid's Club and suites with family-friendly amenities make this a big hit for all agesBeach Life - The resort's beach was recently award 'best beach in the world' at the TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice AwardsHoneymoons - Book the once-in-a-lifetime dinner under the stars experience; dine in your own cabana on the water's edgeRestaurant - Breakfast is served in the garden courtyard. In addition to pool dining, Parallel23 and 72West offer Asian and African fusionRecommended by - Kiwi Collection
Exclusive Grace Bay beach resort spread over 12 palm-fringed acres. Decor combines a classic aesthetic with contemporary glamour; impressive turquoise sea vistas steal the show throughout. Sit back and relax with a courtyard spa, infinity pool & grand dining options. Works for romance and families. See More
Grace Bay Club Providenciales, Turks and Caicos 82 rooms from £484Luxury - The first luxury resort on the island.Beach Life - Set on an award-winning beach.Views - Great views from hotelRomantic BreakRecommended by - Fodors
Extremely luxurious suites or private beach cabanas within a hotel complex, set on an award-winning beach. Sumptuous rooms have their own kitchens, living areas, and patios and are contemporary chic in style. A romantic al fresco restaurant, top of the range spa, and family facilities. See More
The Shore Club Grace Bay, Providenciales 125 rooms from £496Families - Four, five and six-bedroom self-catered pool villas offer ultimate deluxe family getaway with access to all resort facilitiesBeach Life - Long Bay Beach is the stuff of dreams; endless miles of white sand and warm turqouise water ensure idyllic beach daysPrivate villas - Private ocean-front villas guests can take advantage of dedicated concierge, butler service and housekeepersHoneymoons - Ideal beach break honeymoon material; it will be tempting (and entirely possible) to never leave the resortRecommended by - Kiwi Collection
Super-luxe beachfront resort made up of rooms, suites and self-catering pool villas. Stunning contemporary architecture makes most of the Caribbean sea views while fresh interiors create a glam cosy feel. Expect five-star dining, wellness, multiple pools & endless activities. Beach break perfection. See More
The Tuscany on Grace Bay Providenciales 30 rooms from £582Beach Life - Just steps from condos, the beach features a super swish set-up with loungers, parasols, skincare, cafe & wait staffFamilies - Perfect set up for families with kids of all ages. Spoil yourselves with babysitters & private chefsViews - Every single suite has a phenomenal oceanfront location & panoramic viewsDiving - Transparent waters teeming with wildlife offer incredible diving & snorkelling
Contemporary ocean-facing self-catered condos on a quiet stretch of Grace Bay Beach. With one, two or three-bedrooms, kitchens, expansive living areas & outdoor space, these offer a home-away-from-home experience for families or friends. Enjoy the pool, gym & in-room massages. Long stay luxury. See More
Wymara Resort & Villas Providenciales 91 rooms from £753Total relaxation - With several pools, a luxury spa, and direct beach access — this is the perfect spot to truly unwindFamilies - Multiple bedroom suites and plenty of on-site activities make this ideal for familiesBeach Life - Set on a gorgeous stretch of powder white sand beachRestaurant - Stelle Restaurant serves gourmet dishes while the Beach Bar and Grill serves relaxed Mediterranean fare
A stylish modern resort set on a stunning stretch of white sand beach. Choose from multi-room villas with two private pools or a luxurious room in the resort. The design throughout feels Miami chic with plenty of luxe amenities. Unwind with two restaurants, a spoiling spa, and several pools on-site. See More
Amanyara Providenciales, Turks and Caicos from £1171Private villas - Three, four and five-bedroom villas come with their own private chefs and butlers.Suites - The Pool Pavillions come with their own forty-foot infinity-edged poolsFamilies - Private villas.WellbeingRecommended by - Kiwi Collection, Tablet
A spectacular resort that makes the most of its natural beach surroundings. Minimalist chic suites and private villas set amongst palms, all with private balconies, and the best with chefs, butlers and infinity pools. Restaurants, pools, bars massages, yoga and a spa pavilion. Utterly dreamy. See More
Ambergris Cay Turks and Caicos 30 rooms from £1522All inclusive - Incredibly generous package includes all food, beverages, daily 30 min spa treatment, transfers and use of all resort facilitiesFamilies - Kids under 12 stay free in parents' suites. Spacious three and four-bedroom villas are the ultimate for those after privacyOn an island - Live out tropical island fantasies on this slice of paradise; due to arrival by private jet, privacy is guaranteedBeach Life - Surrounded by the area's famous turquoise waters and picture-perfect unspoilt white sand beaches on all sides
Sleek all-inclusive private island resort. Contemporary beachfront pool suites are ideal for romance while fresh country club-style multi-room villas have been designed for families. Endless complimentary activities and delicious dining options mean you won't want to leave. As exclusive as it gets. See More
Beach Enclave North Shore Providenciales 9 rooms from £2747Active Holiday - With a range of watersports, tours and experiences available through the hotel, this is a great choice for active guestsBeach Life - Set on the North Shore of Providenciales, these stylish and discreet villas are perfect for a sunny beach getawayFamilies - With spacious, four and five bedroom villas, this hotel is ideal for a family island getawayViews - Great views from hotel
This hotel offers a collection of luxury residences on the island of Turks and Caicos. Ranging from 4-5 bedrooms, each villa has chic whitewashed interiors set off by azure sea views from french doors. A private beach area and personalised services guarantee maximum indulgence. See More