Search the best hotels in Nancy
Nancy is one of the prettiest cities in the Lorraine region, with its impressive mix of architectural styles, ornamental gardens and splendid central square. Once the city of the Dukes of Lorraine, there’s still a regal, wealthy feel to the place, and some of the best places to stay in Nancy are fairly grand indeed.
As well as the 18th Century grandeur, Nancy also saw the flourishing of the Art Nouveau movement, so there’s some beautiful later art and architecture as well. And a collection of very fine museums.
what not to miss
- Visit the large city square at the heart of Nancy called Place Stanislas
- Have a look at some of Nancy's 6 museums, ranging from the Museum of Iron to the Museum of Fine Art!
- Get lost in the 27 hectares of stunning botanical garden Nancy has to offer
- Escape the city rush and take in the beautiful tranquillity of the local cathedral
Many of the best places to stay in Nancy are within a short stroll of the central square and the main sights and our pick of the properties is bang in the centre of town.
for something special
The Hôtel d'Haussonville is an intimate, seven room hotel converted from an old mansion in the heart of Nancy, two minutes from the Ducal palace. Each of the rooms are different and there are two public lounges and a lovely courtyard.
The Chateau D'Adomenil, set in a 7 hectare estate with outdoor pool and large gardens, is a great place for a relaxing and Michelin star chef Cyril Leclerc runs a gourmet restaurant within the property. An indulgent stay just outside Nancy
for an apartment or villa
- If you would prefer to stay in a self-catering option, have a look with our online partner Booking.com
- The closest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 50km to the north of Nancy.
- Nancy is under 2 hours from Paris Gare de L'est, so you could catch the Eurostar to Paris and take a connection onwards.
- The warmest and sunniest time to visit Nancy is June, July, and August, with average highs of 18-24 degrees celsius. The winter months can very cold and wet, with temperatures around 3-8 degrees between November and February.
- If you plan to hire a car, we recommend you check out the range with our online partner Rentalcars.
still not sure?
- Browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Nancy
- If none of these options take your fancy, widen your search to the Alsace area
- Or contact one of our Gurus for further advice
Monthly Weather in Nancy
Best Hotels in Nancy
Grand Hotel de la Reine Nancy 51 rooms from £93City Style - An elegant building and listed UNESCO World Heritage monument.Sights nearby - View the majestic 16th century Palace of the Dukes of Lorraine.Full of characterRomantic - Good for couples.
An historic building in the heart of the city. Accommodation mixes contemporary and traditional design with crisp white linen, chandeliers, soft grey hues, large sash windows and indulgent modern bathrooms. A fine dining restaurant and atmospheric bar make for glamorous evenings. See More
Maison de Myon Nancy 8 rooms from £122Local exploring - Situated in the heart of the city with many of the main attractions within easy reach.Sights nearby - View the majestic 18th century UNESCO listed Place Stanislas.Great walks - Take a stroll through the scenic Parc de la Pépinière.Romantic - Good for couples.
A luxury hotel in the heart of the historic city of Nancy. Individually styled rooms and lofts perfectly merge the old and new with polished wooden floors, contemporary furniture and modern art. A private kitchen is available for those wishing to cook and there is wine tasting in the 'caves' too. See More
La Villa 1901 Nancy 5 rooms from £122Local exploring - Boasting a quiet location in the heart of the city with many of its main attractions just a short distance from the property.Sights nearby - Marvel at the architecture of the UNESCO listed 18th century Place Stanislas.Great walks - Take a stroll through the picturesque Pépinière Gardens.Full of character
A small boutique hotel located on a quiet avenue in the heart of the city. Design is contemporary without losing the charm of the original building. Individually styled rooms mix grey hues with pops of colour and modern art. Featuring a tranquil garden and glamorous lounge. Fabulous. See More
Hôtel d'Haussonville Nancy 7 rooms from £147Sights nearby - 2 minutes from The Ducal Palace of Nancy and a 7 minute walk from La Place StanislasOpulentLocal markets - Good for local colour.Romantic - Good for couples.
Intimately romantic old aristocratic home in the heart of Nancy. The 7 rooms are individually furnished with styles to suit all tastes and moods, from deep velvety romance to airy, breezy cool hues. Hang out in the courtyard, one of the two lounges or head into town to sample local food and explore. See More
Chateau d'Adomenil Nancy (Accès par Cités Sainte Anne) 14 rooms from £169Foodies - Michelin-starred Chef Cyril Leclerc offers gourmet dining in hotel restaurant; a perfect stop-off on culinary tour of regionSights nearby - Lunéville Chateau is 5 km from this hotelGreat walks - Hotel located within 7 hectare parkLocal markets - In nearby city of Nancy
Chateau hotel set in a 7 hectare estate with a Monet-esque lake and lush green lawns. Spacious guest rooms feature pretty wallpapers, antique furniture and garden views. Outdoor pool, gardens and terrace. Dine like an artistocrat in the gourmet restaurant. A country escape for foodies. See More