Search the best hotels in Pas-de-Calais
The vastly under-rated Pas-de-Calais region is a perfect starting point for any French road trip — as well as a charming holiday destination in itself. With miles of picturesque countryside, historic towns, delicious eateries and striking chalk cliff coastlines, there’s stacks to discover in the area. Accommodation options throughout Pas-de-Calais are wide-ranging, with a plethora of intimate chambres d’hôtes and elegant châteaux catering to a whole host of tastes and budgets. Many of the best places to stay in Pas-de-Calais are gorgeous rural hideaways in old farmhouses or country manors, but some of our favourite spots lie in the heart of the region’s cities or right on the beach.
The gateway to France for most Britons, Calais is well worth exploring in its own right, as well as being a wonderful base for delving into both Normandy and the charming fishing villages of the Côte d’Opale. Climb the belfry of the Town Hall in Calais for panoramic city and coastal views and visit the Cite Internationale de la Dentelles et de la Mode, a working lace factory and museum detailing the city’s history of textile production. Following the windswept dunes and beaches of the Côte d’Opale to the west, you’ll find yourself in a regional nature park ideal for bucolic country rambles. The appealing coastal towns of Wissant and Wimereux, where some of our top seaside hotel picks are located, make for attractive stops. Try water sports, go sailing or enjoy long seaside days of ice cream and sandcastles galore. Venture into Boulogne, France’s busiest fishing port, to stroll through the characterful old town and savour fabulous fresh seafood in the many traditional bistros. There are elegant townhouses in the city centre, too, perfect for a relaxed, romantic stay.
Heading inland, you’ll find beautiful châteaux and tiny barn conversions, great for families or couples looking to unwind amidst large gardens or hit the trails for walking, mountain biking and horse riding adventures. The heritage town of Montreuil will be popular with history buffs whilst culture aficionados will adore Arras — also famed for its Christmas Markets. Once an old mining town, Lens has undergone a huge regeneration over the last few years, fuelled in part by the opening of the Musée du Louvre-Lens. The city is now a focal point for artsy travellers and foodies eager to soak up its cool new vibe.
Boasting plenty to tempt nature lovers or history-minded visitors with an eye for everything from Norman ruins to Second World War monuments, Pas-de-Calais is also a fantastic foodie destination. There’s everything from cosy village bistros with plâts du jour scribbled on chalkboards to indulgent Michelin-starred restaurants in some of the best places to stay in Pas-de-Calais. Hop aboard the ferry or drive through the Eurotunnel to discover the many marvels of northern France’s lovely landscapes and complex history.
The Best Places to Stay in Pas-de-Calais
For city chic
- Grand Place Hotel is a smart spot set in a historic building on one of Arras' most famous squares. Chic, airy rooms fuse slick, city style with plenty of charm. Soak up gorgeous views, enjoy fabulous fare in the excellent Anagram restaurant, and head out to explore the city’s many wonders. With suites and a loft accommodating 4 to 6 people, this is a great place for groups or families.
- Hotel Louvre Lens is a hip boutique property in Lens, with ultra-stylish contemporary rooms in dark, earthy tones. Traditional mining houses have been radically converted to create trendy urban havens, complete with indulgent bathrooms. There's a sauna and a lively cocktail bar onsite -- as well as the acclaimed Galibot brasserie. A seriously sophisticated choice, great for foodies and for visiting the nearby Musée du Louvre-Lens.
For a seaside stay
- Hotel Atlantic is a cool Art Deco property in Wimereux. Floor-to-ceiling windows flood comfortable, contemporary rooms with light, whilst also offering spectacular sea views, and the elegant first-floor restaurant serves sensational seafood. A wonderful seafront hotel overlooking the sandy beach and within easy reach of Wimereux's many sights. Fun for families, couples or groups.
- La Goélette is a chic beachfront B&B with just five rooms in the pretty seaside town of Wimereux. The decor is quirky and grown-up, with lovely antiques, modern pieces and funky artwork. A welcoming choice in a beautiful location, promising a relaxed home-from-home feel.
- Le Spéranza is a laid-back Wimereux hotel, set just a stone's throw from the sea. Rooms have a fresh, contemporary vibe and fun nautical touches. The cellar-based dining room offers great seafood and the location is perfect for exploring the town. Book the self-catering apartment for extra privacy. Small, family-run and charming.
- Le Colombier offers four charming rooms in a pretty country house just one kilometre from Wissant. Stay here for the friendly B&B feel and easy access to beautiful Wissant beach. The family suite features two attractive interconnecting rooms, and there's a big garden for the kids to explore. A lovely base for a family escape to the coast!
- Enclos de L'Evêché promises five elegant rooms in the heart of Boulogne-sur-Mer, offering great value for a stop on the way to or from the ferry. Situated close to the cathedral, this historic townhouse B&B also features a gourmet restaurant with tables spilling onto the terrace, ideal for long family lunches (booked in advance). Book the family suite if travelling with little ones. Perfectly-placed for exploring the town centre.
- Le Clos du Miroir is a fun farmhouse B&B in Courset. The five bedrooms and two gîtes feature bright, modern design and funky pops of colour, as well as collections of children's board games. Set within a large garden and boasting a heated indoor pool, this is a great base for a relaxed family holiday.
- La Grange de Sophie is a warm and welcoming barn conversion with three quaint bedrooms. Think rustic wooden furnishings, painted panelled walls and a soothing grey-and-white palette. A picturesque rural escape with bicycles to hire, lots of great walks, and big breakfasts served at a communal farmhouse table. Secluded and romantic.
- pieuX is a cosy B&B with four elegant, pared-back rooms in Montreuil. Expect big beds with crisp white linens, generous free-standing baths and a warm palette of greens and yellows. A characterful and comfortable choice for hip couples.
- Le Château de Philiomel is a grand red-brick property nestled amidst beautiful gardens. The four rooms are spacious, there are countless trails for ramblers and cyclists to explore, and the setting is magnificent. The billiards table is a brilliant addition for an afternoon game or two! A charming B&B in an imposing château, ideal for quiet couples and popular for intimate weddings.
- Château de la Marine is a glorious hideaway near Wimereux, with refined interiors in soothing cream tones. A luxurious choice for a getaway à deux, the hotel is well-placed for lazy beach days, golf and long country rambles. Generally a B&B, the property also offers evening meals upon request. Peaceful and grown-up.
- Maison 76 is a boutique B&B set amidst verdant gardens in Montreuil. Think four individually-styled rooms with lots of light, and generous shared spaces -- including an ornate drawing room. Unwind with a good book in the summer house, or take a refreshing dip in the swimming pool. Breakfasts are delicious, and flavoursome dinners are available upon request. Reserve the luxurious Sarazin Suite for the impressive freestanding tub! A charming couples' pick.
- La Ferme du Vert is a gorgeous family-run farm just 15 minutes from the coast near Boulogne. With attractive rooms in the 19th-century house and cosy self-catering cottages, this is a superb choice for couples, groups or families. Expect a warm welcome and excellent seasonal cuisine. There's artisan cheese being made behind the farm, too -- not to be missed! One for lovers of a classic French country escape, with lots to eat.
- Château de Montreuil has the feel of an English country house, with comfortable rooms facing beautifully landscaped gardens. Relax by the pool, stroll through the lovely grounds and savour top-notch fare at La Table du Château, the hotel's acclaimed restaurant. Perfect for a rural foodie retreat on the edge of historic Montreuil.
- Hotel La Matelote has smart bedrooms furnished in a red-and-gold palette in Boulogne-sur-Mer. The decor gives the hotel a rather masculine feel, but it's also a wonderfully cosy place to stay during the winter months. The big draw is the adjoining Michelin-starred restaurant, where Chef Tony Lestienne's delectable seafood dishes are served in a fresh and funky setting. A charming family-run choice for gourmet food lovers.
- La Grenouillère is a spectacular hotel with an experimental restaurant, showcasing products sourced from the surrounding fields and rivers. An unusual, pioneering property, the hotel features fourteen luxurious rooms and suites. The suites are set in thatched huts amidst the gardens -- more reminisicent of a tropical island than the Montreuil countryside! Striking minimalism for zen, eco-minded foodies.
- Château de Beaulieu is a 17th-century gem, with a two-Michelin-starred restaurant headed by Chef Marc Meneau. The 18 rooms are elegant and characterful, with large contemporary bathrooms. Feast on walnut-crusted wild sea bass or grilled foie gras with port wine reduction, enjoyed in opulent surroundings. The in-house cookery classes come highly recommended. An indulgent gourmet getaway!
For Great Value
- Auberge d'Inxent features simple bedrooms -- including the option of extra beds for children -- in a traditional inn. Expect wonky wooden beams, vintage furnishings and pretty, vine-covered terraces. The seasonal menu is excellent, including freshly-caught trout from the nearby river! There is also a children's menu. Affordable and laid-back.
- Plumes et Coton is a small, reasonably-priced guesthouse with heaps of character. Set in the hills of Artois, near Arras, stylish rooms feature trendy artwork and spacious bathrooms. Great for local explorations after a big breakfast using produce from the abundant gardens. A gorgeous, owner-run B&B for hip travellers.
- Le Cercle de Malines is a charming lacemaker's house in Calais. Pick this place for its stylish feel and quirky touches -- including a stuffed crocodile. With just four rooms, this is a chic, intimate choice, ideal for exploring the city after a hearty breakfast, or as a reasonably-priced stop before driving south.
- Les Rèveries Nomades is an enchanting farmhouse just five minutes by bicycle from the centre of Arras. Hide away in a converted shepherd's hut or book one of the pretty rooms in the main house. An affordable B&B with family suites as well as a lovely honeymoon package. Rural bliss.
- Le Manoir de Bonningues les Ardres is an elegant Napoleon III manor in a delightful rural setting near Calais. The five bedrooms feature parquet floors, high ceilings, and understated decor. Excellent value for history buffs looking to immerse themselves in the traditions of an old country house.
For an apartment or holiday cottage
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option, we suggest that you visit our online partner Booking.com.
- If you are travelling from the UK, take a ferry, hob aboard the Eurostar or drive through the Eurotunnel to Calais. The journey from London should take just under two hours by train, whilst the Dover-Calais ferry takes 1.5 hours and means that you can arrive with your car and drive on to your destination.
- Alternatively, fly to Paris or Brussels and continue to your hotel in Pas-de-Calais by car or train.
- Contact our online partner Rentalcars if you would like to hire a car.
- Temperatures are similar to those in the south of England, and the summers are by far the most popular time to visit! Travel between June and September for longer days and warmer weather, averaging at around 19°C.
STILL NOT SURE?
- Explore our list of all the best places to stay in Arras.
- Alternatively, expand your search to see our pick of the best places to stay in Normandy.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Pas-de-Calais
Best Hotels in Pas-de-Calais
Auberge d'Inxent Inxent, Pas-de-Calais 5 rooms from £61Value chic - With simple rooms from just €77, it's great value for moneyRestaurant - Authentic local cuisineFull of characterTraditionalRecommended by - Sawdays
La Ferme Du Vert Boulogne 16 rooms from £65Local markets - Good for local colour.Sights nearby - Well located for major sights.Great walks - Good for walkers.Restaurant - Recommended.
Le Manoir de Bonningues les Ardres Calais 5 rooms from £65Great walks - Good for walkers.Sights nearby - Well located for major sights.TraditionalLocal markets - Good for local colour.Recommended by - Sawdays
Les Reveries Nomades Arras 3 rooms from £65Honeymoons - There is a Wedding night package which includes in-room champagne, sweets and breakfast and a souvenir photoValue chic - Very affordable rooms with great breakfast includedRestaurant - At the weekend private four-courses dinners can be prepared at €28 per person:Sights nearby - Visit Arras' famous squares, the prestigious abbey or the Vauban citadel
A lovely farmhouse in Archicourt. Choose between a converted gyspy-caravan or a room in the main farmhouse. Chic rooms have been whitewashed and modern spacious bathrooms added. Located just a 5-minute bicycle ride from the centre of Arras, this is a quiet hideaway ideal for exploring the area. See More
Plumes et Coton Arras 3 rooms from £67Local exploring - Discover historic sights in the surrounding villages such as the Vimy Memorial, the abbey of Mont St. Eloi and Arras itselfSights nearby - Visit the nearby Vimy Memorial, La Neuville St. Vaast of Targette and the abbey of Mont St. Eloi
A charming small guesthouse situated in the hills of Artois, just outside of Arras. Rooms are modern and stylish with trendy artworks and spacious bathrooms. Set in a beautiful garden where much of the produce is grown for breakfast. An idyllic rural escape, perfect as a base for local exploring. See More
La Grange de Sophie Vieil-Hesdin, Pas-de-Calais 3 rooms from £79Country Escape - A charming country house set in picturesque countryside.Great walks - Walk along the ancient ramparts of the walled city of Montreuil.Secluded setting - For escaping.Full of character
A charming barn conversion housing just three characterful rooms. The interiors throughout are quaint and traditional with painted panelled walls, rustic wooden furniture and soft hues. Indulgent continental breakfasts are served and there's plenty to explore in the surrounding region. See More
Le Spéranza Wimereux, Pas-de-Calais 9 rooms from £72Foodies - Boasting a superb regional restaurant specialising in seafood, worthy of a visit aloneGreat walks - Take long walks along the coast and admire the town's pretty colourful Belle Epoque housesSights nearby - Spend an afternoon discovering some of the region's history at the Fort of La CrècheLocal markets - Get a real feel for this seaside town and the bustling bi-weekly markets
A small, family-run hotel, a stone’s throw from the sea, with an excellent restaurant and friendly staff. The rooms have a fresh contemporary feel with a nod towards its coastal positioning seen in the nautical touches. Ideally positioned to explore the charming town by foot. See More
Le Castel des Anges 62170 Wailly-Beaucamp, Pas-de-Calais 5 rooms from £73Romantic Break - Romantically themed chateau exuding elegance - a perfect couples' escapeValue chic - Amazingly good prices for a unique stay in a French chateauLocal markets - Bakery, butcher and florist are less than a minute from the chateauSights nearby - Close to Montreuil-sur-mer, Le Touquet and the Baie de Somme
A romantic 19th-century chateau B&B. Spacious rooms are traditional and elegant with antique furnishings, beautiful wallpapers and spa baths. Downstairs, reception rooms are an equally grand affair. Delicious breakfast are made with local produce from the garden. French rural perfection. See More
Le Cercle de Malines Calais 4 rooms from £74Value chic - Great value and even the dog is allowed to stayLocal exploring - Boasting excellent transport linksLocal markets - Large Calais shopping centresGreat walks - Calais beach walks
Chateau de Moulin Le Comte Aire-sur-la-Lys, Pas-de-Calais 5 rooms from £77Value chicSights nearby - Well located for major sights.Local markets - Good for local colour.Great walks - Good for walkers.Recommended by - Sawdays
Hotel Louvre Lens Lens 52 rooms from £78Local exploring - Perfectly positioned in a historic Lens with many of the attractions within walking distanceTraditionalBoutiqueRestaurant - Recommended.
A chic boutique property located in converted mining houses in historic Lens. Smart rooms mix the original exposed stone walls with minimalist contemporary furniture and all feature indulgent bathrooms. The highly acclaimed Galibot brasserie is superb and there's a lively cocktail bar too. See More
Enclos de L'Eveche Boulogne 5 rooms from £80Private Hot Tub - Some of the rooms are equipped with hot tub bath tubsSights nearby - Right in the centre of BoulogneLocal markets - Good for local colour.Restaurant with roomsRecommended by - Sawdays
Le Chateau de Philiomel Lillers Pas de calais, Pas-de-Calais 4 rooms from £92Weddings - A picturesque backdrop and large reception hall makes this the ideal setting for a wedding.Country Escape - A grand rural escape set in beautiful countryside.Great walks - Take long walks through the scenic countryside.Romantic - Good for couples.
A grand red brick chateau set in beautiful mature gardens. Spacious rooms are traditionally dressed with pale wooden floors, enormous sash windows and a few choice antiques. Indulgent breakfasts are served in the elegant dining rooms. A charming base to explore the region from. See More
L'Hotel Particulier, Arras Arras 6 rooms from £86Local exploring - Perfectly situated in the centre of Arras, ideal for visiting all the main sitesSights nearby - Visit the famous squares, Ascent of the Belfry, Town Hall, guided visit of the Boves, the Saint-Vaast Abbey and the cathedral
Le Clos du Miroir 62240 Courset, Pas-de-Calais 5 rooms from £87Families - With spacious rooms, lots of garden space for children and an indoor pool there are endless opportunities for kids to enjoySailing - Visit the Audomarois marshes by boatSwimming Pool - Heated indoor swimming pool
A charming old farmhouse B&B with beautiful gardens and grounds. Rooms are chic yet cosy with exposed brickwork, pop art, and sink-into beds. Start the day with a delicious continental breakfast. Relax in the indoor heated pool after a day's exploring. A very comfortable base. See More
Manoir de Bellacordelle Rivière, Pas-de-Calais 4 rooms from £87Local exploring - A charming rural base with easy access to Somme, Arras and Vimy Ridge.Sights nearby - Visit the UNESCO heritage sight, Beffroi d’Arras, in Arras.Great walks - Take long walks through the scenic neighbouring parkland.Secluded setting - For escaping.Recommended by - Sawdays
A majestic red brick manor, surrounded by picturesque parkland, within striking distance of Arras. Rooms are bright and contemporary with soft hues and simple modern furniture however the original charm of the building remains. Hire a bike, unwind in the sauna and walk through pristine countryside. See More
Grand Place Hotel Arras 12 rooms from £89Local exploring - Located in the heart of historic Arras, ideal for exploring the city on foot.Sights nearby - Visit the Wellington Quarry, in which thousands of Allied soldiers sheltered underground during WW1.TraditionalBoutique
A boutique hotel offering chic accommodation in the heart of the historic city. Light bright rooms and apartments feature enormous sash windows, pale wooden floors and indulgent modern bathrooms. A fantastic restaurant serves lovingly crafted dishes using only seasonal produce. See More
Entre Cour et Jardin Arras 3 rooms from £90Local exploring - The B&B is the perfect base for exploring the city of Arras and the battlefields north of the citySights nearby - Visit Arras' two magnificent cobbled squares: Grand'Place and Place des Héros (Heroes Square)Restrictions on children - Children over 8 are welcomed
A beautiful 18th-century house in the centre of Arras. Rooms are modern with antique furnishings with spacious bathrooms. Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the dining room which is ornamented with Louis XV woodwork and original star parquet flooring. A perfect location for exploring Arras. See More
Hotel La Matelote Boulogne 35 rooms from £91Foodies - The focus is on quality local produce at Tony Lestienne's Michelin starred on site restaurant.Sights nearby - Boulogne-sur-Mer has the nations's largest fishing port great for a visit and for sampling seafood.Great walks - Grab a packed lunch and take a stroll on the 12 kilometer long beach.Swimming Pool - Small indoor poolRecommended by - Michelin Travel
A cosy restaurant with rooms. Bedrooms and reception rooms are smartly furnished with red and gold decoration and mahogany furniture. The ground floor harbours a small pool and hot tub although it's all about the restaurant here. The michelin star outlet is famed for seafood. Unmissable. See More
Le Prince Gourmand ECHINGHEN, Pas-de-Calais 4 rooms from £91Country Escape - A delightful converted farmhouse set in a tranquil and scenic rural spot.Sights nearby - View the the ramparts and visit the castle museum in the town of Boulogne sur Mer.Great walks - Take long walks along the spectacular UNESCO capes of Gris-nez and Blanc-nez.Secluded setting - For escaping.
A quaint white farmhouse set in charming gardens. Beautifully renovated throughout the feel is traditional yet unfussy. Expect rustic furniture, white washed walls and wooden floors. Home-made breakfast and dinners are served in the garden (weather depending). A quintessentially French experience. See More
La Goelette Boulogne 5 rooms from £91Beach Life - Ideally situated on the pretty seafront promenade in Wimereux.Sights nearby - Visit the seafront 17th century Fort Mahon.Great walks - Take long walks along the coast.Local markets - Good for local colour.
A chic property set in the charming seaside town of Wimereux boasting a fabulous position directly on the beach. A handful of rooms are individually styled but all feature large sash windows, wooden floors and crisp white linen. The best overlook the coast. A delightful base to explore the region. See More
Le Clos de La Prairie Gouy-Saint-André, Pas-de-Calais 8 rooms from £95TennisGreat walks - Good for walkers.Restaurant - Recommended.Recommended by - Sawdays
La Prairiere Wailly-Beaucamp, Pas-de-Calais 4 rooms from £95Birdwatching - Marquenterre - an area of natural beautySights nearby - Les Jardins de Valloires - gardensOther Activities - Fantastic local beachesGolf - Le Touquet golf course
A charming bed and breakfast with comfortable accommodation 2.5 miles from Montreuil-sur-Mer. Rooms are simple and homely with authentic wooden beams. A wonderful open fireplace in the communal lounge and lovely surrounding garden. French breakfasts with home made jams. Classic french countryside. See More
Le Colombier Wissant, Pas-de-Calais 4 rooms from £100Local exploring - Ideally placed to access the beach and explore the historical sights of the region.Great walks - Explore the scenic walking trails starting from near the property.Full of characterSecluded setting - For escaping.
A charming country house just steps from picturesque Wissant beach. A handful of rooms are individually styled but all are light and airy with white washed walls, crisp white linen and pops of colour coming from the contemporary art. A delightful base to explore the region from. See More
Le Pre Rainette Sorrus, Pas-de-Calais 5 rooms from £104Country Escape - A tranquil and picturesque spot ideal for a quiet rural break.Swimming Pool - Outdoor poolFull of characterSecluded setting - For escaping.Recommended by - Sawdays
A charming family-run guesthouse set in picturesque and tranquil grounds. Rooms keep their original charm yet have a fresh contemporary feel with crisp white linen and block colours. Hire a bike, spend a day at the beach or simply unwind in the garden. A delightful rural break. See More
Graine de Pin Le Touquet 3 rooms from £104Country Escape - Charming, quiet and set in pristine gardens; a lovely country escape.Swimming Pool - Outdoor poolTennisSecluded setting - For escaping.
Le Chateau, Pas-de-Calais FRESNOY EN GOHELLE, Pas-de-Calais 3 rooms from £108Country Escape - A luxurious rural escape set in picturesque countryside.Great walks - Take long walks through the scenic countryside starting straight from the property.Romantic - Good for couples.TraditionalRecommended by - Sawdays
An elegant chateau, set in beautifully manicured gardens, just outside of Arras. Light and spacious rooms are traditionally dressed with large sash windows, choice antiques and wooden floors. Sumptuous breakfasts are offered and the hosts provide simple regional dinners too. See More
Le Domaine des Loups Souchez, Pas-de-Calais 4 rooms from £112Country Escape - A contemporary house set in picturesque parkland, ideal for relaxing rural breaks.Sights nearby - Visit the spectacular UNESCO heritage Beffroi d’Arras (in Arras).Great walks - Take long walks through the scenic countryside.Secluded setting - For escaping.
A stylish modern property tucked away in tranquil parkland. The four rooms offer sleek design with plenty of light, monochrome tones and the best have in-room baths. Downstairs is an equally modern affair and large glass doors lead out onto a sunny patio with lovely garden views. See More
La Grenouillere Montreuil (Pas de Calais) 12 rooms from £121Eco breakGourmetFoodiesRestaurant - Contemporary french cuisineRecommended by - Relais & Chateaux
PieuX Montreuil (Montreuil-sur-Mer) 4 rooms from £121Local exploring - Perfectly located for exploring the ancient town of Montreuil by footSights nearby - Visit the historic sites of the Citadel and Les remparts de Montreuil-sur-mer which both offer amazing views
A trendy and cosy B&B located in the small historic town of Montreuil. Rooms have kept their traditional charm but the feel is now clean and modern. Expect spacious bathrooms with stand-alone bathtubs and plenty of potted plants. Relax by the fire after a day of exploring the area. A homely choice. See More
Demeure D'Hotes Haec Otia Le Touquet 10 rooms from £126Weddings - The B&B offers space for weddings with marquees set up in the garden plus wedding planners can be arrangedCountry Escape - A historic country house (with contemporary interiors) set in picturesque and mature gardensRestaurant - Chef Manon’s cooking is inspired by seasonal produce and by local flavorsGreat walks - Head out of the property on long and scenic walks
An historic B&B with picturesque gardens and grounds to explore. The ten rooms are tastefully decorated with vibrant wallpaper, polished wood floors, and large bathtubs. Take a dip in the indoor pool or discover Le Touquet by bike. The chef's local dishes are exemplary. An idyllic rural getaway. See More
Villa Vent Couvert Le Touquet 3 rooms from £126Total relaxation - An elegant counrty house set in a tranquil spot and complete with a large pool, an idyllic spot to simply unwindLocal markets - Visit the famous Touquet market that sells everything from seafood, crafts to clothesTennis - Play tennis on the nearby tennis clay courts at Pierre de CoubertinRestrictions on children - The B&B does not accept children under the age of 10
A charming B&B surrounded by scenic gardens. An intimate setting with only three rooms all tastefully decorated with king-size beds and spacious bathrooms with bathtubs. The outdoor pool is great for lounging by on a hot summers day. Rent a bike for the day and explore Touquet. A serene stay. See More
Hotel La Chartreuse du Val St Esprit Gosnay, Pas-de-Calais 53 rooms from £134Hideaway - This historic château is the ideal bolthole boasting three restaurants, landscaped gardens, two tennis courts and chic bedrooms.Great walks - Wander through the hotel's tenacres of parkland and landscaped gardens.Tennis - Make the most of the hotel's two on site tennis courts.OpulentRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
An historic castle set in acres of lush parkland. Large comfortable rooms with oodles of character - flowery printed wallpapers, oak beams in the ceilings, and antique furniture. Three restaurants to choose from and a fantastic selection of wine from the cellar. An affordable country escape. See More
Chateau de la Marine Boulogne 4 rooms from £165Country Escape - Set in a stunning parkland estate, just five minutes from the seaside resort of Wimereux, it's perfect for a country getaway.Great walks - Make the most of the beautiful walking in the surrounding parkland estate.Secluded setting - For escaping.Recommended by - Great Small Hotels
A glorious chateau-come-B&B near the charming seaside resort of Wimereux. The stylish rooms feature refined furniture and tasteful artworks. Let them know if you would like evening meals in the enchanting dining room. The perfect stopping point for a trip through Wimille. See More
Maison 76 Montreuil 4 rooms from £169Local exploring - A luxurious base to explore the town's historical sights and sample its top-notch restaurants from.Great walks - Take long walks along some of the 16 well-posted routes that run from near the property.Full of characterRomantic - Good for couples.
A sizeable town house set in beautifully manicured gardens. A handful of individually styled rooms are a perfect mix of traditional and contemporary styles. The ever affable host offers fantastic breakfast and dinners and most likely a tipple or two too. A luxurious base to explore the region from. See More
Hotel Atlantic Boulogne 18 rooms from £208Beach Life - Situated in the charming seaside town of Wimereux, each room overlooks the sea right on your doorstep.Foodies - An excellent restaurant featuring classic french cuisine with a focus on regional seafood.Great walks - Long stretches of sandy beaches make for great post dinner walks.Sights nearby - Visit the interesting historical sight of Fort de la Creche.Recommended by - Michelin Travel
Excellent seafood and spectacular sunsets at this Art Deco seafront hotel. Contemporary rooms with floor to ceiling windows that let in lots of natural light and offer spectacular views. The fantastic restaurant serves fresh fish of the day. An all encompassing seaside hotel. See More
Château de Montreuil Montreuil 16 rooms from £213Total relaxation - Unwind in style- sit in the lovely garden with afternoon tea (or something stronger) or lounge by the pool with a good book.Foodies - The on site restaurant is a renowned local favorite, serving up delicate and precise gourmet dishes.Great walks - No better way to pass your evening than a stroll along the lovely beaches of the Opal Coast.Sights nearby - Explore the UNESCO biosphere reserve of the Audomarois Marshes.Recommended by - Good Hotel Guide, Relais & Chateaux, Michelin Travel
Château de Beaulieu Busnes, Pas-de-Calais 18 rooms from £217Foodies - Chef Marc Meurin will never fail to impress and with two Michelin stars this shouldn't be a surprise.Great walks - Take a stroll around the extensive gardens and soak up all the natural beauty and tranquility.Fishing - There is plenty of local fishing, just ask the hotel to organise it for you.Cooking classes - Love the food? Learn to cook it with in house cooking classes.Recommended by - Relais & Chateaux
Two-Michelin starred restaurant in a stunning 17th century château, surrounded by sloping gardens. The bright contemporary rooms feature parquet floor and beautiful French furnishings. Unforgettably exquisite cuisine to be enjoyed in Empire-style surroundings. The perfect gourmet getaway. See More