- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Munster
Between Cologne and Hamburg, Münster is a a lively city, almost entirely rebuilt after WW2, and now home to a vibrancy-inducing student population. There’s plenty of modern Germany to appreciate here but Münster also has some cultural treasures. Many of the best places to stay in Münster are close to the lively bar and restaurant areas of the city.
Things not to miss:
- Bicycles are a big thing in Munster and the best way to explore the city.
- Most of the main sights are within strolling distance within the old medieval walls, including the Peace Hall, many of the most visit-worthy churches and cathedrals.
- Also go and see the man-made Aasee lake and the fantastic local museum, the Museum für Kunst and Kultur.
- Despite much of the city being rebuilt last century, there are some survivors from bygone eras, including the charming shopping arcades of the Münster Arkaden, the impressive collection of Westphalian buildings of the open-air Mühlenhof-Freilichtmuseum and of course a number of the great churches.
Our pick of the best places to stay in Munster is perfectly placed for exploring this city and enjoying its buzzy atmosphere.
The best places to stay in Munster
For contemporary chic
- The Factory Hotel is a cutting edge, design hotel converted from a brewery. Now all the rooms are bright and white, with all the mod. cons. plus there are two restaurants and cocktail bar. And you can stay in this ‘lifestyle hub’ from around £60 per night.
For quiet relaxation
- Set around beautiful historic cottages, Hotel Hof zur Linde is a charming, romantic spot. Just outside of Munster, the hotel offers delightful rooms, a cosy bar and a superb restaurant. Explore Munster or wile away the hours in the hotel's sublime spa.
For a private apartment
- Explore the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- Fly into Munster Osnabruck Airport.
- For car hire, visit our online partner Rentalcars.
- The best time to visit Munster is from June to September, when the temperature sits comfortably in the twenties.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Munster
Hotel Hof zur Linde 47 rooms from £122Munster (Handorfer Werseufer 1)
Historic cottages in a green setting with romantically decorated rooms and suites. Spacious elegant rooms with luxury beds, bath tubs and fireplaces. Local cuisine is served at the in house restaurant and the Linde Tenn Bar is ideal to cozy up with a drink on chilly nights. Chic and charming.Families - Suites come with a living room and bedroom that can accommodate a family, plus there is plenty of space to run around.Local exploring - The location strikes a fine balance between its proximity to the city sights and tranquil countryside exploring.Local markets - The Munster Christmas Market is held close by and is a must for all winter visitors.Full of character
Factory Hotel 144 rooms from £105Munster
A cutting edge design hotel, previously an old factory and brewery. All white rooms and suites with all the mod cons, plus two fantastic European restaurants, two bars and live DJ performances. A hip hop and happening lifestyle hotel.Foodies - Two restaurants serve varying European cuisine.City Style - More of a lifetsyle block than a hotel.Lively - The bar hosts live DJ performances.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Tablet