- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Koveskal
Small, charming and quaint, Koveskal is a little bit off the beaten track but certainly worth the leg-work to get there. A short way from Lake Balaton, central Europe's largest lake, Koveskal reflects the region's historic character as well as its abundant beauty. Given its size, the hotel options are limitied but the best places to stay in Koveskal tend to accentuate the region's beauty as well as its rich heritage.
What not to miss:
- Lake Balaton is the big attraction in the region with stunning landscape and beautiful vineyards.
- Take a trip to Szigliget Castle and its fascinating Museum that explores the history of the region.
- Walking and cycling is a favoured activity in Koveskal, with a whole host of trails that run through the Kal basin.
Something of a rural idyll, our selection of the best places to stay in Koveskal reflect this.
The best places to stay in Koveskal
For Rural Charm
- Kali Art Inn is a lovely guesthouse in Koveskal that's traditional design reflects the regions heritage and culture. Think stone walls, beautiful Hungarian rugs and charming local artwork. A great base from which to explore the lake or simply relax by the pool.
For a private apartment
- Browse the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- The closest international airport to Koveskal is Budapest (98 miles).
- Hiring a car is a great option for exploring the area, we recommend visiting our online partner Rentalcars.
- The best time to visit Koveskal is from May to September when the temperatures sit comfortably in the twenties.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Koveskal
Kali Art Inn 12 rooms from £120Koveskal (Fő út 8)
Set amidst the Kál basin nature reserve, comes the delightful Kali Art Inn. Its rooms are designed in lieu of traditional architecture with brick walls and local carpets. Stroll in the beautiful garden or relax by the pool. The perfect place for those exploring Hungary's stunning countryside.Local exploring - Close to many local attractions - can be explored on foot or by bikeGreat walks - Take a walk on a host of different trails throughout the Kál basin.Sights nearby - Szigliget Castle and Museum ten miles away.Full of character