Search the best hotels in Tel Aviv
About Tel Aviv
Often called the 'party capital of the Middle East', there's much more to Tel Aviv than just a lively night scene. Founded on the ancient port of Jaffa at the start of the 20th century, the city has developed into a metropolitan hub. Its magnificent White City was designated an UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2003 due to it having the highest concentration of international building designs in the world. The best places to stay in Tel Aviv range from historic beauties to chic, modern hotels.
Things not to miss:
- Tel Aviv has a number of fascinating museums. Amongst the best are the Tel Aviv Museum of Art and The Museum of the Jewish People.
- Go and explore the historic beauty of the Old City of Jaffa. It boasts a whole range of features including beautiful mosques, churches, bridges and clock towers. A great place to discover by foot.
- Visit the bustling stalls of Carmel Market, the city's largest market place.
- Flanked by stunning Bauhaus architecture, explore the gorgeous tree-lined Rothschild Boulevard which has everything from lively nightclubs to excellent museums on it.
- For something a little more easy paced, Tel Aviv has a number of lovely beaches.
In this twenty-four hour city, a room in one of our recommendations for the best places to stay in Tel Aviv will give you the chance to grab some well needed rest.
The best places to stay in Tel Aviv
- Stunning views and plush rooms encapsulate the set-up at The Setai Hotel. One of Tel Aviv's newest five-star hotels, The Setai features a superb restaurant and a sumptuous seaside pool.
For Modern Chic
- Part hotel, part modern art gallery, The Diaghilev is a superb spot in the heart of Tel Aviv. The hotel's chic rooms are stylishly decorated but The Diaghilev's standout features is its art. Curated every six months, the focus is on contemporary pieces, it makes exploring the hotel a truly immersive experience.
- Cucu Hotel embodies the modern aesthetic of Tel Aviv. Just off Dizengoff Square, this hotel offers sharply designed rooms, delicious Israeli breakfasts to get the day started and a superb central location.
- Dress to impress at The Norman, a boutique hotel in central Tel Aviv whose outstanding restaurant and bar attracts a fashionable crowd.
For Boutique Style
- This industrially styled boutique property, Hotel Saul, ticks all the boxes with a central location, Instagram-friendly decor and a gourmet sandwich shop to satisfy hungry patrons.
- Bauhaus architecture meets contemporary style in the effortlessy cool Hotel Montefiore. A très fashionable French-Vietnamese restaurant downstairs adds further kudos.
- The Drisco has been beautifully restored with modern luxuries and sophisticated design.
For Urban Cool
- At the centrally located Fabric, urban style is celebrated with industrial-inspired decor and a landscaped rooftop. A sleek base in an unbeatable location.
For a private apartment
- Explore the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- Fly into the Ben Gurion International Airport.
- For car hire, we recommend visiting our online partner Rentalcars.
- The best time to visit Tel Aviv is either in the Spring (March to April) or the Autumn (September to November), when the temperatures are warm and the crowds less.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Tel Aviv
Hotel Saul Tel Aviv 34 rooms from £105City Style - A central location and chic contemporary style.Great walks - Spend the day strolling through shady Gan Meir, the city’s first park.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.
Fabric Tel Aviv 43 rooms from £126City Style - Offering cool contemporary style and a perfectly central locationDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Quirky - An experience!
The Lighthouse Tel Aviv (1 Ben Yehuda St.) 160 rooms from £133City Style - With slick contemporary design and an uber cool roof terrace bar this is an undeniably cool stayLocal markets - Scour the wares at Carmel Market or Jaffa Port and Flea Market and pick up a bargainGreat walks - Take a stroll along Jerusalem beach and the promenadeViews - Great views from hotel
The Dave Levinsky Tel Aviv 27 rooms from £107City Style - Chic design and a lively bar, all set in one of Tel Aviv's trendiest districtsValue chic - Offering urban glamour and economical pricesGreat walks - Stroll along the promenade and stop in one of the many cafes along the way (or jump in the sea for a quick cool off)Local markets - Jaffa's flea market is a must-visit on any trip to the city
At The Dave Levinsky, a playful approach to design and an economical price tag prove to be a winning combination for Tel Aviv’s latest boutique. Rooms have a hip retro look, yet with a clean modern finish. While the rooftop bar is a real draw and the area is filled with trendy eateries. See More
Cucu Hotel Tel Aviv (Tel Aviv-Yafo) 32 rooms from £137Great walks - Stroll along the coast at sunset and marvel at the gorgeous ocean viewsSights nearby - Wander along to Shenkin Street, Dizengoff Square or Bauhaus CentreLocal markets - The bustling Nachalat Benyamin Crafts Fair is an absolute must!Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorRecommended by - Tablet, Mr & Mrs Smith
Cucu Hotel is located in the heart of Tel Aviv, around the corner from Dizengoff Square. This chic spot offers boutique accommodation mixing light hues, wooden features with vibrant splashes of colour on the walls. Enjoy a fabulous traditionally Israeli breakfast each morning! A splendid city stay. See More
The Diaghilev Tel Aviv 54 rooms from £166City Style - A chic art-centric hotel perfectly melting into the vibrant city it sits within.Great walks - Take a walk along the beach at sunset.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Tablet
A chic boutique property meets contemporary Israeli art gallery, and what a happy meeting. The backdrop features plenty of glass, clean modern lines, pop colour coming from vibrant pieces of furniture and then there's the art. Curated every six months creating an ever-changing canvas. Fabulous. See More
The Setai Hotel Tel Aviv 120 rooms from £225Diving - The coastline around Tel Aviv is full of great diving spots.Great walks - Go for a walk around the stunning Historical Jaffa.Sights nearby - Take a trip to the Itzhak Rabin Memorial.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.
Hotel Montefiore Tel Aviv 12 rooms from £242Sights nearby - Visit sights such as Hatachana Compound and Dizengoff Square.Local markets - Ten minutes walk from the bustling Hacarmel Market.Romantic - Good for couples.
The Drisco Tel Aviv 42 rooms from £243City Style - A stylish base in the heart of the city.Local markets - Scour Jaffa's flea market for antiques and nick-nacks.Romantic - Good for couples.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.
The Norman Tel Aviv 50 rooms from £361Sights nearby - A short way from Dizengoff Square and Hatachana Compound.Local markets - Ten minutes from the stunning Hacarmel Market.Lively area - In the thick of the action.Views - Great views from hotel
The Levee Tel Aviv 8 rooms from £495City Style - Contemporary design at its absolute finest and the location and concierge service are hard to beat tooSights nearby - Wander through the winding narrow streets of Jaffa's Old City and be sure to peruse the flea marketGreat walks - Take an evening stroll along the beach promenadeDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.
The Levee’s stylishly decorated apartments are a super-luxe experience. Expertly designed, each of the eight apartments feature minimalist style which sees the likes of floor-to-ceiling windows, contemporary art, polished concrete and enormous rain showers. Choose the penthouse for glorious views. See More