- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ Book Online Now
Search the best hotels in Tel Aviv
About Tel Aviv
Often called the 'party capital of the Middle East', there's much more to Tel Aviv than just a lively nightscene. Founded on the ancient port of Jaffa at the start of the 20th century, the city has developed into a metropolitan hub. It's magnificent White City was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2003 due to it having the highest concentration of international building designs in the world. The best places to stay in Tel Aviv range from historic beauties to chic, modern hotels.
Things not to miss:
- Tel Aviv has a number of fascinating museums. Amongst the best are the Tel Aviv Museum of Art and The Museum of the Jewish People.
- Go and explore the historic beauty of the Old City of Jaffa. It boasts a whole range of features including beautiful mosques, churches, bridges and clock towers. A great place to discover by foot.
- Visit the bustling stalls of Carmel Market, the city's largest market place.
- Flanked by stunning Bauhaus architecture, explore the gorgeous tree-lined Rothschild Boulevard which has everything from lively nightclubs to excellent museums on it.
- For something a little more easy paced, Tel Aviv has a number of lovely beaches.
In the twenty-four hour city, one of the best places to stay in Tel Aviv will give you chance to grab some well needed rest.
The best places to stay in Tel Aviv
- Stunning views and plush rooms encapsulate the set-up at The Setai Hotel. One of Tel Aviv's newest five-start hotels, The Setai features a superb restaurant and a sumptuous seaside pool. A stellar option.
For Modern Chic
- Part hotel, part modern art gallery, The Diaghilev is a superb spot in the heart of Tel Aviv. The hotel's chic rooms are stylishly decorated but The Diaghilev's standout features is its art. Curated every six months, the focus is on contemporary pieces and makes exploring the hotel a truly immersive experience.
- Cucu Hotel embodies the modern aesthetic of Tel Aviv. Just off Dizengoff Square, this hotel offers sharply designed rooms, delicious Israeli breakfasts to get the day started and a superb central location.
For a private apartment
- Explore the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- Fly into the Ben Gurion International Airport.
- For car hire, we recommend visiting our online partner Rentalcars.
- The best time to visit Tel Aviv is either in the Spring (March to April) or the Autumn (September to November), when the temperatures are warm and the crowds less.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Tel Aviv
The Setai Hotel 120 rooms from $293Tel Aviv
Ancient history collides with modern luxuries at The Setai, the newest five-star addition to Tel Aviv’s hotel scene.Diving - The coastline around Tel Aviv is full of great diving spots.Great walks - Go for a walk around the stunning Historical Jaffa.Sights nearby - Take a trip to the Itzhak Rabin Memorial.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.
The Diaghilev 54 rooms from $216Tel Aviv
A chic boutique property meets contemporary Israeli art gallery, and what a happy meeting. The backdrop features plenty of glass, clean modern lines, pop colour coming from vibrant pieces of furniture and then there's the art. Curated every six months creating an ever-changing canvas. Fabulous.City Style - A chic art-centric hotel perfectly melting into the vibrant city it sits within.Great walks - Take a walk along the beach at sunset.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Tablet
Cucu Hotel 32 rooms from $178Tel Aviv (Tel Aviv-Yafo)
Cucu Hotel is located in the heart of Tel Aviv, around the corner from Dizengoff Square. This chic spot offers boutique accommodation mixing light hues, wooden features with vibrant splashes of colour on the walls. Enjoy a fabulous traditionally Israeli breakfast each morning! A splendid city stay.Great walks - Stroll along the coast at sunset and marvel at the gorgeous ocean viewsSights nearby - Wander along to Shenkin Street, Dizengoff Square or Bauhaus CentreLocal markets - The bustling Nachalat Benyamin Crafts Fair is an absolute must!Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorRecommended by - Tablet, Mr & Mrs Smith
The Norman 50 rooms from $470Tel Aviv
Dress to impress at The Norman, a boutique hotel in central Tel Aviv whose outstanding restaurant and bar attracts a fashionable crowd.Sights nearby - A short way from Dizengoff Square and Hatachana Compound.Local markets - Ten minutes from the stunning Hacarmel Market.Lively area - In the thick of the action.Views - Great views from hotel