Search the best hotels in Tel Aviv
About Tel Aviv
Often called the 'party capital of the Middle East', there's much more to Tel Aviv than just a lively night scene. Founded on the ancient port of Jaffa at the start of the 20th century, the city has developed into a metropolitan hub. Its magnificent White City was designated an UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2003 due to it having the highest concentration of international building designs in the world. The best places to stay in Tel Aviv range from historic beauties to chic, modern hotels.
Things not to miss:
- Tel Aviv has a number of fascinating museums. Amongst the best are the Tel Aviv Museum of Art and The Museum of the Jewish People.
- Go and explore the historic beauty of the Old City of Jaffa. It boasts a whole range of features including beautiful mosques, churches, bridges and clock towers. A great place to discover by foot.
- Visit the bustling stalls of Carmel Market, the city's largest market place.
- Flanked by stunning Bauhaus architecture, explore the gorgeous tree-lined Rothschild Boulevard which has everything from lively nightclubs to excellent museums on it.
- For something a little more easy paced, Tel Aviv has a number of lovely beaches.
In this twenty-four hour city, a room in one of our recommendations for the best places to stay in Tel Aviv will give you the chance to grab some well needed rest.
The best places to stay in Tel Aviv
- Stunning views and plush rooms encapsulate the set-up at The Setai Hotel. One of Tel Aviv's newest five-start hotels, The Setai features a superb restaurant and a sumptuous seaside pool. A stellar option.
For Modern Chic
- Part hotel, part modern art gallery, The Diaghilev is a superb spot in the heart of Tel Aviv. The hotel's chic rooms are stylishly decorated but The Diaghilev's standout features is its art. Curated every six months, the focus is on contemporary pieces, it makes exploring the hotel a truly immersive experience.
- Cucu Hotel embodies the modern aesthetic of Tel Aviv. Just off Dizengoff Square, this hotel offers sharply designed rooms, delicious Israeli breakfasts to get the day started and a superb central location.
- Dress to impress at The Norman, a boutique hotel in central Tel Aviv whose outstanding restaurant and bar attracts a fashionable crowd.
For Boutique Style
- This industrially styled boutique property, Hotel Saul, ticks all the boxes with a central location, Instagram-friendly decor and a gourmet sandwich shop to satisfy hungry patrons.
- Bauhaus architecture meets contemporary style in the effortlessy cool Hotel Montefiore. A très fashionable French-Vietnamese restaurant downstairs adds further kudos.
- The Drisco has been beautifully restored with modern luxuries and sophisticated design.
For Urban Cool
- At the centrally located Fabric, urban style is celebrated with industrial-inspired decor and a landscaped rooftop. A sleek base in an unbeatable location.
For a private apartment
- Explore the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- Fly into the Ben Gurion International Airport.
- For car hire, we recommend visiting our online partner Rentalcars.
- The best time to visit Tel Aviv is either in the Spring (March to April) or the Autumn (September to November), when the temperatures are warm and the crowds less.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Tel Aviv
Hotel Saul 34 rooms from £105Tel Aviv
This industrially styled boutique hotel ticks all the boxes with a central location, Instagram-friendly decor and a gourmet sandwich shop to satisfy hungry patrons.City Style - A central location and chic contemporary style.Great walks - Spend the day strolling through shady Gan Meir, the city’s first park.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.
Fabric 43 rooms from £126Tel Aviv
At the centrally located Fabric, urban style is celebrated with industrial-inspired decor and a landscaped rooftop. Minimalist rooms feature indulgent bathrooms, large swathes of glass offering city views and clean design. A sleek base in an unbeatable location.City Style - Offering cool contemporary style and a perfectly central locationDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Quirky - An experience!
Cucu Hotel 32 rooms from £137Tel Aviv (Tel Aviv-Yafo)
Cucu Hotel is located in the heart of Tel Aviv, around the corner from Dizengoff Square. This chic spot offers boutique accommodation mixing light hues, wooden features with vibrant splashes of colour on the walls. Enjoy a fabulous traditionally Israeli breakfast each morning! A splendid city stay.Great walks - Stroll along the coast at sunset and marvel at the gorgeous ocean viewsSights nearby - Wander along to Shenkin Street, Dizengoff Square or Bauhaus CentreLocal markets - The bustling Nachalat Benyamin Crafts Fair is an absolute must!Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorRecommended by - Tablet, Mr & Mrs Smith
The Diaghilev 54 rooms from £166Tel Aviv
A chic boutique property meets contemporary Israeli art gallery, and what a happy meeting. The backdrop features plenty of glass, clean modern lines, pop colour coming from vibrant pieces of furniture and then there's the art. Curated every six months creating an ever-changing canvas. Fabulous.City Style - A chic art-centric hotel perfectly melting into the vibrant city it sits within.Great walks - Take a walk along the beach at sunset.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Tablet
The Setai Hotel 120 rooms from £225Tel Aviv
Ancient history collides with modern luxuries at The Setai, the newest five-star addition to Tel Aviv’s hotel scene.Diving - The coastline around Tel Aviv is full of great diving spots.Great walks - Go for a walk around the stunning Historical Jaffa.Sights nearby - Take a trip to the Itzhak Rabin Memorial.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.
Hotel Montefiore 12 rooms from £242Tel Aviv
In this effortlessly cool boutique hotel, Bauhaus architecture meets contemporary style. A très fashionable French-Vietnamese restaurant downstairs adds further kudos.Sights nearby - Visit sights such as Hatachana Compound and Dizengoff Square.Local markets - Ten minutes walk from the bustling Hacarmel Market.Romantic - Good for couples.
The Drisco 42 rooms from £243Tel Aviv
At this beautifully restored boutique hotel, modern luxuries and sophisticated design are incorporated into a heritage property.City Style - A stylish base in the heart of the city.Local markets - Scour Jaffa's flea market for antiques and nick-nacks.Romantic - Good for couples.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.
The Norman 50 rooms from £361Tel Aviv
Dress to impress at The Norman, a boutique hotel in central Tel Aviv whose outstanding restaurant and bar attracts a fashionable crowd.Sights nearby - A short way from Dizengoff Square and Hatachana Compound.Local markets - Ten minutes from the stunning Hacarmel Market.Lively area - In the thick of the action.Views - Great views from hotel