- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ Book Online Now
Search the best hotels in Aosta
Aosta is surrounded by spectacular glaciar-formed mountains with some of the world’s best alpine hiking, climbing and skiing. Aosta was ruled over by both the Dukes of Burgundy and Savoy so there’s a unique blend of French and Italian style about the place. Our Guru’s can’t go past a spectacular view, so many of their recommendations for the best places to stay in Aosta have a divine vista.
Not to miss
- Aosta's most obvious attraction is its incredible surroundings that offer visitors superb skiing in the winter and beautiful walking and climbing in the summer months.
- It is also home to a beautiful historic centre. The town is interspersed with fascinating Roman ruins including a theatre, a forum and a bridge.
- Pay a visit to Aosta's impressive cathedral and learn about local culture and heritage at the great museum.
Our list of the best places to stay in Aosta also includes a great value guest house, the perfect place for an active break and a wonderful alpine retreat.
The best places to stay in Aosta
For an alpine retreat
- Milleluci is a rustic mountain retreat with 31 rooms - some with fireplaces and four-poster beds - plus an excellent spa with pool and a restaurant serving regional cuisine.
For an active break
- La Meridiana du Cadran Solaire in Aosta is a great place for an active break come winter or summer. There are just 17, alpine-style rooms, plus a spa and a restaurant serving traditional cuisine. You’re just minutes from the slopes and walking trails.
For excellent value
- Maison Colombot is a charming little guest house in the centre of Aosta with six cosy, alpine-feeling rooms with little balconies. There’s also a lovely terrace and it’s very family friendly. Rooms start from around £45 per night.
For an apartment or chalet
- We recommend browsing the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- The nearest airport to Aosta is Turin (71 miles).
- If you're looking to hire a car, we recommend visiting our online partner Rentalcars.
- The best time to visit Aosta depends on what you're after, if it's for skiing then January to April is the best time. However, if you're keen for walking and hiking, Aosta in the summer is stunning.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Aosta
Milleluci 31 rooms from £136Aosta, Aosta Valley
A truly rustic style house set in the mountains. Traditional interiors have wooden beams and floors, fireplaces, four poster beds, big bath tubs, and lots of floral fabrics. An excellent spa and swimming pool, traditional cuisine, and plenty of mountain fresh air. Romantic and family friendly.Total relaxation - A really rustic retreat with plenty of mountain air and pampering.Spa breaks - A fully equipped spa and pool ideal for total pampering.Skiing - In the winter.Views - Great views from hotel
Maison Colombot 6 rooms from £43Aosta
A charming little guest house in the town centre. Warm and cosy rooms have wooden panelling, colourful fabrics, and little balconies. Breakfast room, terrace, and lots to explore in the surrounds. Excellent value and family friendly.Value chicTraditionalSights nearby - Well located for major sights.Great walks - Good for walkers.
La Meridiana du Cadran Solaire 17 rooms from £119Aosta, Aosta Valley
A cosy hotel in the Aosta Valley. Rooms are Alpine chic with panelled wood and antique furniture. Spa and traditional cuisine from the kitchen. Minutes from the slopes and walking routes. A characterful spot for an active holiday all year round.Romantic Break - After a day of skiing or walking, enjoy the couples spa, views over the mountains from the balcony, or the cable carsViews - Great views from hotelGreat walks - Good for walkers.Sights nearby - Well located for major sights.