- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Ladispoli
Though the town appeared in earnest at the end of the 19th century, Ladispoli can trace it's origins back beyond the Romans to the Etruscan era. Renowned for its beautiful coastline and its lovely beaches, Ladispoli is about twenty miles from Rome. Our selection of the best places to stay in Ladispoli make the most of the town's stunning coastal positioning.
Things not to miss:
- The main sight of interest from the Etruscan period is the fascinating necropolis of Monteroni and Vaccina.
- The finest remnant of Roman times in the town is the Villa of Pompey.
- You can trace the town's medieval history at the Castle of Palo, originally built in the 11th century but re-designed in the 16th century.
- One of the big reason to come to Ladispoli is because of the beaches.
The best hotels in Ladispoli reflect the town's rich history and culture.
The best places to stay in Ladispoli
For a historic stay
- Built on the site of ancient Roman ruins, La Posta Vecchia is a gorgeous 16th century villa. Featuring luxurious rooms, a glorious seaside positioning and a sumptuous in-door swimming pool. To cap it all off, there's an incredible michelin starred restaurant. Perfect for a romantic retreat.
For a private apartment or villa
- Browse the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- The closest airport to Ladispoli is Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci International (14 miles).
- There are very regular trains running between Rome and Ladispoli.
- If you're looking to hire a car, we recommend visiting our online partner Holiday Autos.
- The best time to visit Ladispoli is from May to September, when the temperature sits comfortably in the twenties.