- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Riva del Garda
Search the best hotels in Riva del Garda
About Riva del Garda
Riva del Garda occupies a spectacular spot, surrounded by sheer rocky cliffs on three sides and the serenity of Lake Garda on the other. it is situated at the northern point of the lake, so it’s played an important role historically. Which means that today it has a beautiful collection of architecture and a maze of streets. The elegant Piazza III Novembre is at the centre of the historic part of town, and this area is definitely one of the best places to stay in Riva del Garda.
Things not to miss:
- Museo Civico is located in the Rocca, a medieval fortress with quadrangular bastions overlooking the lake.
- The church Chiesa dell'Inviolata, dominating the Largo Marconi, is thought to be one of the most beautiful baroque churches in the region.
- The surrounding area is full of geological sites of interest such Tenno Lake, Lago di Ledro (with its paleoethnographic museum), and the Varone Falls.
Like many of the towns on Garda, the best places to stay in Riva del Garda tend to have a stunning location overlooking the lake.
The best places to stay in Riva del Garda
For five star luxury
- The LIdo Palace is a five star resort perfectly positioned between lovely Lake Garda and the mountains. The stunning Liberty villa has ben converted into a 42 room hotel with contemporary designer flair. There’s a fabulous spa, extensive grounds and a gourmet restaurant.
For an apartment or villa
- Explore the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- The nearest airport to Riva del Garda is Verona (37 miles).
- Hiring a car gives you great flexibility when exploring the lake and its surroundings, so visit out online partner Holiday Autos to get the best prices.
- The summer is the best time to visit Lake Garda with the temperatures sitting comfortably in the twenties from May to September.
Still not sure which is the best place to stay in Riva del Garda for you?
Best Hotels in Riva del Garda
LIdo Palace 42 rooms from $579Riva del Garda
Five Star luxury on the shores of Lake Garda and at the foot of mountains and nature reserve. Stunning liberty building is home to designer contemporary flair - rooms and suites have all glass walls, modern gadgets, huge beds, and stand alone bathtubs. Fabulous spa, gourmet restaurant and grounds.FoodiesHoneymoonsViews - Great views from hotel5* Luxury - Very high service standards.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith