Search the best hotels in Lustica Bay
About Lustica Bay
Earthy, red-roofed pastel-tinted stone houses trellised with colourful flowers tumble down a wooded hill facing the sea: there a large marina full of fishing boats and luxury yachts bob gently in waters that mirror the sky. Welcome to Lustica Bay, which is, according to the poet Lord Byron, the most beautiful merging of land and sea since the dawn of creation. While the area around Lustica Bay has been inhabited since antiquity, the village itself hasn't been around for that long: a relatively new, planned village, it bares all the hallmarks of the traditional and quaint fishing villages that pepper the rugged Adriatic coastline of Montenegro. With irregular streets and multicoloured shutters on small stone houses, it nestles aglow with an air of authenticity in an area of unspoilt natural beauty: olive groves, vast tracts of forestry and the gorgeous sea scintillating and sweeping before you.
A wonderful place to get-away-from-it-all and escape the humdrum of urban life, it makes for a great family seaside holiday or romantic week away: there's a beach, an inland lakes ideal for kayaking, a Gary Player-designed golf course, not to mention a spa and some beautiful art exhibitions. Further inland is the UNESCO-listed site of Boka Bay, with the medieval walled hilltop town of Old Kotor, complete with a fortress, Venetian towers and Renaissance churches. A few miles away is the delightful town of Porto Montenegro, teeming with fashionable boutiques, the Puro Beach area and of course, the 18th century sailing ship that inhabits the Bay. Picturesque, historic, naturally beautiful and serene, you an really unwind in Lustica Bay. The best places to stay in Lustica Bay include a luxury hotel with its own private beach!
The best places to stay in Lustica Bay
Luxury seaside escape
- The Chedi Lustica Bay is a luxury hotel in the heart of the brand new Lustica Bay development, The Chedi is the place to stay. Luxurious rooms and suites are contemporary in style and offer floor to ceiling windows and balconies for admiring the views. Plus there's a private beach, variety of dining & top notch spa!
For an apartment or villa
- Our partner Booking.com has a wide range of villas and apartments in the nearby area.
- The best time to travel is between June and August, when the temperature ranges between 15 and 30 degrees.
- Fly to Tivat International Airport, (20km's away), and hire a taxi to Lustica Bay.
- If you want to rent a car, contact our partner Rentalcars.
Still not sure?
- Expand your search to include the best places to stay in Montenegro
- or contact one of our Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Lustica Bay
Best Hotels in Lustica Bay
The Chedi Lustica Bay Lustica Bay 111 rooms from £208Spa - Featuring indoor spa pool, sauna, steam rooms and treatments using VOYA organic seaweed based productsSights nearby - Explore the stunning Kotor Bay, or venture inland and discover Montenegro's beautiful countryside.Swimming Pool - Indoor and outdoor pool with sundeckSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
A luxury hotel in the heart of the brand new Lustica Bay development, The Chedi is the place to stay. Luxurious rooms and suites are contemporary in style and offer floor to ceiling windows and balconies for admiring the views. Plus there's a private beach, variety of dining & top notch spa! See More