Search the best hotels in Derbyshire
Nestled in between Derby, Sheffield and Manchester, with the breathtaking Peak District as its dark heart, Derbyshire is a county of dramatic contrasts. Its magnificent flat peaks and windswept moorlands shrouded in their mist have inspired creative spirts like Jane Austen and the Bronte sisters; its diverse landscape supports a notably diverse range of plant and animal life too, and walking in these hills and dales is great for anyone looking for unusual species. The best places to stay in Derbyshire are certainly ideal for anyone hoping to escape to the countryside, but in addition it is a good destination for foodies and anyone who loves a good country house hotel. Our pick of the accommodation includes some pubs-with-rooms, spa hotels in the Peak District, as well a couple of warm and welcoming B&Bs.
If you’re looking for country pubs and local ales along walking trails, plan your travels to go via the pretty villages of Alstonefield, Tissington and Hartington. And if you like a stately home you’re spoiled for choice with Chatsworth, Haddon Hall, Hardwick Hall, Calke Abbey, Sudbury and Tissington Hall, along with a long list of National Trust gems. And whatever your plans you must top it all off with a Bakewell Tart in Bakewell!
Other highlighs from the county include the underground caves and disused mines around Castleton, the Peak (steam) Railway from Matlock to Rowsley, and Dovedale, a valley in the Peak District best known for its limestone dales defined by narrow gorges, hump backed bridges, crystal clear brooks and drystone walls.
Don't forget that this region is incredibly popular year round. So if you want to guarantee a room in one of the best places to stay in Derbyshire, do your research and book well ahead.
The Best Places to Stay in Derbyshire
Best Country House Hotels
- The Peacock at Rowsley ticks all the boxes for a countrys house hotel. It’s a lovely 17th century manor, once the Dower House for the Dukes of Rutland, and first opened to the public as a hotel in 1820. Now it’s a 15 room country house hotel, with historic details, but a stylish, contemporary atmosphere. The 3 AA Rosette restaurant is friendly and impressive, but if guests want to eat in their room off a tray in front of the TV, then that’s fine too. It’s your holiday!
- Fischer's Baslow Hall is an impressive, and luxurious country house hotel in beautiful grounds. The restaurant has 3 AA Rosettes, the decor is elegant but fresh with a creative mix of antiques and contemporary pieces, and the location is convenient for day trips.
For a Countryside Escape
- The Devonshire Arms at Pilsley is a stylish country pub on the Chatsworth estate — with interiors designed by the Duchess of Devonshire, who’s gone for simplicity in the seven rooms, with feature headboards covered in lively fabrics and lovely bathrooms. Much of the food served in the restaurant is grown on the estate, and it’s all overseen by chef/patron Alan Hill, who also oversees their other pub, the The Devonshire Arms at Beeley. Charming walking right from the door.
- The Manor House is a stone-built, Georgian country manor in the picturesque Peak District village of Brassington. Now a county B&B, this is an intimate spot for an escape, with three rooms decorated in luxurious, French country style, complete with rolltop baths, vintage linens and brass bedsteads. Breakfasts are served at a communal table in the dining room, and the lovely gardens are hard to draw yourself away from. A great location.
- The Merchant's Yard started out as a restaurant in 2015 — it has since been awarded 2 AA Rosettes for its ‘consistently good food’ — and has now expanded into a hotel, with five guestrooms. The decor is simple, in a palette of greys, favouring good quality furnishings. If you’re travelling as a family the hotel offers camp beds. There’s a chic cafe and bar, and a courtyard with seating too.
- The Boot in Repton, is a 17th century coaching inn, with nine stylishly refurbished, light and airy rooms and suites, a charmingly traditional pub bar, a restaurant with 2 AA Rosettes, a micro-brewery, and an onsite bakery. This is an historic part of the county, with lots to do in the vicinity. Adults only.
For a Spa Break
- Ensana Buxton Crescent is an elegant spa hotel, converted from a grand Georgian crescent of terraced townhouses. Ensana are known for their spa hotels, and Buxton Crescent has a huge spa, which includes CO2 infusion mineral baths, thermal pools and all sorts of treatments. There are 81 rooms and suites, decorated with contemporary style, in classic shapes and colours — expect boxy four-poster beds or huge bedheads — elegant wallpapers and plush fabrics. Some of the rooms would suit families. There are two restaurants, the Spa Cafe, with its healthy menu, and the Dining Rooms, which serve classic British cuisine.
- Losehill House is a luxurious country house hotel and spa, set in a picturesque, Peak District spot with green-valley-views. The 23 rooms and suites are simply and comfortably decorated. The spa uses Thalgo products, and offers panoramic views, and the remote setting gives an air of peace.
- Buxton’s The Old Hall Hotel claims to be the UK’s oldest. It’s in a fantastic location overlooking the the Pavilion Gardens. The interiors aren’t original, but they are traditionally decorated, with weighty fabrics and antique furniture in the 35 rooms and suites, and in the popular restaurant and bar. If you’re here for a special occasion we recommend booking a four-poster suite.
- Kedleston Court Country House is a Grade II-listed country house conversion on the Kedleston Hall estate, just ten minutes from the centre of Derby. With only five rooms, this is an intimate stay, but its charming bar and restaurant have a pleasant buzz. We like the Georgian-era dining room and terrace overlooking the gardens — the perfect spot for an aperitif or cocktails.
- Harpur's of Melbourne is a restaurant and bar with nine, individually decorated rooms. Housed in an elegant, old building, the interiors have kept some of the period features — like exposed oak beams — but most has been modernised, so that it has a fresh, contemporary feel, with a neutral palette and simply styled furniture. The Cocktail Club bar has a contemporary menu to match and there’s also a rooftop restaurant, and a pizza restaurant for the kids.
For a Peak District Escape
- The Lamb Inn is an historic, three room inn in the heart of the Peak District. Recently renovated, the rooms are now light and airy, decorated in the colours of the local landscape, with contemporary bathrooms. The pub and restaurant downstairs are far more traditional, with classic, hearty pub food, roaring fires and a warm welcome too. We love the location, tucked amongst greenery, the views from the rooms, and the courtyard.
- The Biggin Hall Hotel is an elegant country house hotel, converted from a beautiful, 17th century, Grade II-listed manor house in Biggin, which is in the heart of the Peak District, between Buxton and Ashbourne. This is a large property, with 21 rooms and suites inside, and eight acres of grounds. Interiors are traditional with antiques and original features, but the bathrooms are contemporary, and the food is very good. The lounge and library are the perfect places for pre-dinner drinks. Everything you need.
- The Farmhouse at Mackworth is a recently converted pub, restaurant and inn, with creative contemporary detail throughout. There are ten rooms and suites, all uniquely decorated in muted colours, with indulgent bathrooms, large beds, and original artwork. The restaurant serves modern British fare, with a regional slant, accompanied by local ales. Perfect for exploring Derby, or the Peak District.
- The Devonshire Arms Beeley — sister pub to The Devonshire Arms at Pilsley — is another smart, bustling, village pub with rooms (also designed and decorated with the Duchess of Devonshire). This is a popular spot with locals as well as tourists, with an excellent menu and dining area that spreads from the original pub with its oak beams and flagstone floors, into a glass-walled brasserie. The rooms in the original inn are all dog friendly, then there are rooms in a number of neighbouring buildings.
- The George Hotel is a five hundred year old inn in Hathersgate, with an award-winning 2 AA Rosette restaurant, 22 rooms, and was apparently the building Charlotte Bronte used as a basis for ‘The Feathers’ in ‘Jane Eyre’. Expect traditional decor, with a number of rooms featuring four-poster beds.
For Great Value
- No 6 The Square is a totally charming, and tiny, teahouse hotel in the centre of Buxton. This may well be the only teahouse hotel on our radar — a popular teahouse downstairs, with four traditional rooms upstairs. Expect antiques, plush velvet and large sash windows.
- Castle Donnington’s The Priest House Hotel is a 42 room hotel in a rather grand stone building on the banks of the River Trent — so close you can sit in the hotel garden and dip your feet in the water. The restaurant has 2 AA Rosettes, and there’s a very nice brasserie, as well as a welcoming bar. East Midlands airport is only four miles away, and the hotel is close to Derby, Nottingham, Alton Towers, Donnington Park and the Peak District National Park.
- The Coach House Darley Abbey is an elegant B&B in the heart of Derby, converted from a gentleman’s residence, built in 1860. Today the stables have been converted into rooms, as well as the rooms in the house — there are seven all together, all uniquely decorated with bold colours, natty details and a mixture of design furniture and antiques. Time your visit to correspond with one of The Coach House’s Supper Clubs and you don’t even need to go out to eat. A romantic choice.
- Glendon B&B is a charming, five room B&B, converted from a rather grand Victorian house in Matlock. The decor fits with the architecture — guests can expect four-poster beds and floral-print wallpaper. This is a great choice for cyclists (there’s bike storage), and for walkers because the location and access to trails is excellent.
Prefer a Private Apartment or Cottage?
- If you'd prefer the privacy of a self-catering option then browse through the wide variety available online with our partner, Booking.com.
- East Midlands Airport is Derby’s closest airport, just 17 minutes outside of central Derby by taxi. Manchester Airport may be closer if you’re planning to explore northern Derbyshire. If you’re travelling via London, the direct train leaves from St Pancras, and takes about an hour and a half to reach Derby.
- If you want to hire a car we recommend you visit our online partner, Rentalcars.
- Derbyshire has that famously unpredictable UK weather, with showers that sometimes feel as if they’re springing from nowhere, but if you’re traveling to Derbyshire to enjoy the Peak District, and scenic countryside, the months between April and August will have the most sunshine and least rain. Derby is a lively city, with a richly packed cultural calendar of festival and event offerings throughout the year, as well as its historic and cultural highlights, so it’s a great choice for a city break in any season.
Still not sure where to stay?
- Expand your search to our Gurus’ recommendations for the best places to stay in the Peak District
- Refine your search to one of Derbyshire’s centres: the best places to stay in Derby or Buxton
- Refine by the kind of hotels you’re looking for and consider just the best pubs-with-rooms in Derbyshire, the best pubs-with-rooms in the Peak District or the best country house hotels in the Peak District
- Or you could contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
Monthly Weather in Derbyshire
Best Hotels in Derbyshire
The Merchant's Yard Tideswell, Derbyshire 5 rooms from £195Foodies - Merchant's Yard has been awarded 2AA Rosettes for their delicious foodLocal exploring - Excellent location in the heart of the Peak DistrictRestaurant - As well as a seasonal a la carte menu, you can enjoy afternoon teas and traditional Sunday lunchSights nearby - Close to both Chatsworth House and Buxton Opera House
A smart restaurant with just five boutique rooms in the heart of the Peak District. Contemporary interiors include deep soaking tubs, Egyptian cotton bed linens and luxury toiletries. The food is award winning and the local scenery stunning. A chic, luxury base for exploring the National Park. See More
The Boot Repton, Derbyshire 9 rooms from £75Value chic - With standard doubles from as little as £75 per night, The Boot is superb value for money.Historic - This former coaching inn dates back to 1649Restaurant with rooms - Onsite brewery, bar and restaurant make wining and dining at the heart of this innSights nearby - Close proximity to Repton school, Catherdral and lots of Saxon heritage sights
A 17th century coaching inn with an onsite micro-brewery. This recently refurbished guest house and restaurant offers 9 light filled rooms in old country house style. The Boot offers fine wining and dining amongst traditional features including oak beams, original fireplaces and sash windows. See More
Harpur's of Melbourne Melbourne, Derbyshire 9 rooms from £75Romantic Break - With indulgent rooms, an atmospheric bar, and excellent dining — this is a great choice for a romantic weekend getawayLocal exploring - There's plenty to do here from exploring the historic market town to discovering local castlesRestaurant - Cocktail Club has relaxed contemporary dining then there's a rooftop restaurant and a pizza restaurantSights nearby - Visit Melbourne Hall for its famed early 18th century English gardens
A restaurant & bar with a handful of chic boutique rooms in historic Melbourne. Interiors keep the building's original features but have a fresh modern feel with a neutral palette and simply styled furniture. Expect several dining options and a chic cocktail bar. Ideal for a weekend getaway. See More
The Devonshire Arms at Pilsley Pilsley, Derbyshire 7 rooms from £79Great walks - Extensive walks around the estate.Sights nearby - Close to Chatsworth.Restaurant - Recommended.Recommended by - Sawdays
The Priest House Hotel Castle Donington, Derbyshire 42 rooms from £85Sights nearby - Close to Alton Towers, Donington Park racing circuit and much more.Great walks - Easy acess to the Peak District National ParkViews - The hotel overlooks the River TrentTraditional
The Lamb Inn, Derbyshire Chinley, Derbyshire 3 rooms from £95Full of characterRestaurant - Recommended.Traditional
An historic inn which oozes atmosphere, in the heart of the Peak District. Three rooms have recently been renovated and are light and airy with sink-into beds and contemporary bathrooms. Downstairs is much more traditional with roaring fires, hearty food in the restaurant and a very warm welcome. See More
The Farmhouse at Mackworth Derby (Mackworth) 10 rooms from £95Designer - Colourful chairs, exposed brick walls and mismatched furniture give this hotel a contemporary, designer touchLively - A playlist of club classics, champagne, cocktails and big groups give the bar a very lively feelCountry Escape - Just a stones throw away from the Peak District, this is a chic rural retreatWeddings - Boasting an impressive venue 'The Folly', licensed for ceremonies
Recently refurbished 18th Century farmhouse now boasting cool, slick decor. Rooms are light and airy with soft pastel hues, indulgent bathrooms, contemporary artworks and sink-into beds. Dine on modern British fare, sample regional ales and spend days exploring the beautiful Peak District. See More
Glendon B&B Matlock, Derbyshire 5 rooms from £95Active Holiday - With cycle storage and easy hiking and cycle route access, this hotel is perfect for an active holiday in the Peak DistrictLocal exploring - Ideally located between the town, the train station and trekking or cycle routes, this hotel is great for local exploringCountry Escape - Set on the cusp of Hall Leys park in the charming town of Matlock, book this hotel for an idyllic escape to the countryGreat walks - See the renowned hills and dales of the Peak District on great walks; enquire at the B&B for advice on the best routes
This charming B&B is set in a lovingly restored Victorian property in Matlock, Derbyshire. The hotel's guestrooms are beautifully appointed, with oak, four-poster beds and floral print wallpaper. Set close to the train station, this hotel is the perfect base for Peak District exploring. See More
No 6 The Square Buxton Spa 4 rooms from £95Foodies - First a popular tearoom and second a place to stay - ideal for food lovers wanting a quintessentially British experienceLocal exploring - There's plenty to explore on foot in this beautiful spa town and for days out the Peak District is easily accessibleGreat walks - Take a stroll through the picturesque Pavilion Gardens or spend a day exploring the Peak DistrictSights nearby - Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall and Lyme Park are all nearby
A charming and wonderfully British stay in the heart of the spa town of Buxton. Downstairs is a bustling traditional teahouse (worthy of a visit alone). Upstairs is home to four characterful rooms, packed with antiques and boasting large sash windows. A delightful spot to explore the region from. See More
Biggin Hall Hotel Hartington, Derbyshire 21 rooms from £97Romantic Break - With well-appointed rooms, a romantic restaurant and excellent walking nearby, book this hotel for a tranquil couples' getawayActive Holiday - Set in the heart of the Peak District, this hotel makes an ideal base for an active walking holiday in the dalesCountry Escape - Nestled within a 17th-century property in bucolic grounds, this hotel makes an authentic country retreatSights nearby - Take a day trip to neighbouring Buxton and visit Poole’s Cavern, a naturally occurring limestone cavern
This hotel is nestled in a beautifully preserved, Grade II-listed property in the heart of the Peak District. Inside, original exposed beams and tiled floors are complemented by selected antiques and heritage-style furniture. Enjoy a classic Sunday lunch at the hotel restaurant after walks. See More
The Manor House, Derbyshire Matlock, Derbyshire 3 rooms from £100Local exploring - Set between the beautiful estates at Chatsworth, Sudbury and Tissington, this hotel is the perfect base for local exploringCountry Escape - Set in a heritage property in the charming village of Brassington, this hotel makes a tranquil escape to the countryRomantic Break - With beautifully appointed suites and a peaceful village location, book this hotel for a romantic hideaway holidaySights nearby - Visit Chatsworth House, a stately home with landscaped gardens, a farmyard and adventure playground, great for families
This B&B is tucked away in a Georgian country manor in Brassington, a picturesque village in the Peak District. The three, distinct guestrooms are dressed in luxury French style, with rolltop baths and vintage linens. Set in pretty gardens, this B&B makes an idyllic rural retreat. See More
The Devonshire Arms Beeley Beeley, Derbyshire 18 rooms from £100Boutique - Stylish bedrooms designed by the DuchessSights nearby - Chatsworth on the doorstep.Restaurant - Recommended.Great walks - Good for walkers.
The Old Hall Inn Derbyshire 11 rooms from £105Romantic Break - With charming rooms and a cosy pub with excellent beer, book this hotel for your next couples' hideaway holidayCountry Escape - Set in the tranquil hamlet of Whitehough, this traditional inn makes an authentic escape to the countryLocal exploring - Set in the heart of the Peak District, this hotel is a great base for local exploringGreat walks - There are excellent walking routes accessible from this hotel, perfect for Peak District exploring
This charming B&B is nestled in the idyllic hamlet of Whitehough, Chinley. The B&B combines an early 1800's coaching inn and neighbouring Whitehough Hall. Accommodation ranges from contemporary studios to cosy, country-style guestrooms - perfect for a Peak District retreat. See More
The Coach House Darley Abbey Derby 7 rooms from £105Historic - Mile Ash House was built in 1860 as a gentleman's residence and still has the original stables to the rearGarden - Both properties feature lovely garden and patioGreat walks - Lovely walks along adjacent river into the villageSights nearby - Close to many National Trust properties
The Coach House is a boutique bed and breakfast located in the heart of Derby. Featuring seven rooms split across two historic buildings with hunting lodge themed interiors, an impressive mahogany bar and luscious surrounding gardens. Extra beds for junior guests can be provided. See More
Stanshope Hall Nr Ashbourne, Derbyshire 3 rooms from £110Great walks - Lovely rambles along the River Dove. The Peak District location mean that it's a walker's paradise!Sights nearby - Chatsworth House and Haddon Hall within an hours driveBirdwatching - Go in search of the rare British White Breasted DipperSecluded setting - For escaping.
George Hotel, Derbyshire Hathersage, Derbyshire 22 rooms from £115Great walks - The Peak District is prime walking and climbing countryRestaurant - The George's restaurants serves award winning foodTraditionalRecommended by - Good Hotel Guide, Sawdays, Michelin Travel
The Crown Inn, Derbyshire Derbyshire 7 rooms from £115Local exploring - There is plenty to do whether you want to spend your days hiking, cycling or being an adrenaline junkie at Alton TowersFamilies - Three of the rooms have additional sofa beds, there's a kids' menu, and plenty of family friendly activities nearbySights nearby - The village itself has one of the oldest churches in Derbyshire which is worth a visitGreat walks - Hike or bike along the Tissington Trail and Carsington Water Trail
A traditional village pub offering well-priced accommodation near the Peak District. Rooms are elegantly and simply styled with soft hues, pine furniture, and Egyptian cotton sheets. Downstairs a cosy firelit pub serves hearty British cuisine & local ales. A convenient base to explore the area from. See More
The Old Hall Hotel Buxton, Derbyshire 35 rooms from £129Local exploring - Well situtated to explore the historic town of Buxton and the beautiful Peak District.Great walks - Discover the delights of the Peak District on foot, the hotel provides packed lunches for longer hikes.TraditionalRestaurant - Recommended.
An ancient ivy-clad hotel, reputedly Britain's oldest, in the charming town of Buxton. Traditional rooms feature pretty chintz wall paper, heavy draped curtains, antique furniture and, some, four poster beds. A popular restaurant and bar complete this wonderfully British escape. See More
The Cow ASHBOURNE, Derbyshire 12 rooms from £145Country Escape - With the beautiful Derbyshire and Peak District countryside on the doorstep this is the perfect rural getaway.Sights nearby - Take a tour of the imposing country manor, Kedleston Hall.Great walks - Take long walks through the surrounding Peak District.Traditional
A boutique country inn with easy access to the Peak District. Beautifully renovated rooms are light and airy with soft hues, parquet flooring, simple contemporary furniture and luxurious bathrooms. An atmospheric restaurant serves modern British fare alongside a choice selection of ales. See More
Ensana Buxton Crescent Buxton 81 rooms from £145Spa breaks - Hotel is run by European spa specialist Ensana. A vast spa includes a CO2-infusion mineral bath, thermal pools, and much moreRestaurant - The Dining Rooms serves British cuisine with an international flair while The Spa Café focuses on healthy cuisineGreat walks - The Peak District has a vast network of scenic walking trailsSwimming Pool - Two indoor swimming pools and one outdoor rooftop pool
Having undergone a complete renovation this grand Georgian crescent offers smart accommodation, fine dining, & a world-class spa. Rooms are simple & elegant with original features, typically enormous Georgian windows, and modern furniture. Run by a European spa hotel group, this is a spoiling stay. See More
Dannah Farm Derbyshire 8 rooms from £150Country Escape - A cosy farmhouse set in picturesque countryside.Sights nearby - Take a tour of Chatsworth House, the home of the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire.Private Hot Tub - There are three rooms with private outdoor hot tubsSecluded setting - For escaping.Recommended by - Good Hotel Guide
Kedleston Country House Derby, Derbyshire 5 rooms from £150Weddings - Have your ceremony in the light-filled Orangery, photos on the sweeping stone staircase before retiring to the Kedleston suiteFoodies - The catering team use fresh and organic local ingredients to produce some absolutely mouthwatering dishes!Great walks - Head out on long walks through the Derbyshire countryside to truly unwindSights nearby - Go visit the beautiful Kedleston Hall or check out Tutbury CastleRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
This grade II listed country house is located within The Kedleston Estate, ten minutes from Derby city centre. It offers five chic individually designed rooms and you can enjoy meals in the beautiful Georgian dining rooms or a cocktail on the garden terrace. A peaceful country escape! See More
Peak Edge Hotel Derbyshire 26 rooms from £190Foodies - The gastro pub has consistently won awards and serves that perfect mix of homely food with a fine dining touchCountry Escape - Set on the edge of the Peak District National Park, this is ideal for walking holidaysGreat walks - Famous as one of the country’s best ridge walks, Mam Tor’s six and half mile stretch begins nearbySights nearby - Visit the very grand Chatsworth House and its surrounding grounds
A traditional inn with a modern wing attached set near the Peak District National Park. Spacious rooms are chic and contemporary with statement headboards, underfloor heating, and high-spec bathrooms. The gastropub is award-winning and there are fabulous walks nearby. Ideal for a rural getaway. See More
Peacock at Rowsley Rowsley, Derbyshire 15 rooms from £205Total relaxation - They go the extra mile to help you relax- afternoon tea on arrival, camomile tea for bed and roaring fires in the cosy bar.Country Escape - A historic country hotel in stunning surrounds, well placed for fishing, golf and walking weekends.Fishing - Access to a 7-mile stretch of fly-fishing along the Wye and Derwent where rare Rainbow Trout and Brown Trout can be caught.Local markets - Foodies flock to Bakewell's farmers market, the second largest in the UK, it boasts the cream of the local produce.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape, Good Hotel Guide, Sawdays
A 17th-century manor first opened as a hotel in 1820, in the middle of the Peak District. Recent renovation has created a stylish mix of traditional and contemporary, with luxurious trappings and outstanding food. Come for walking and fly fishing on a seven mile stretch of river. True English charm. See More
Fischer's Baslow Hall Derbyshire 11 rooms from £207Country Escape - A picture perfect country house with excellent food, roaring fires and lovely surrounding countryside.Foodies - A fabulous restaurant boasting a 3 AA Rosettes. Certainly the centre piece of the hotel.Sights nearby - Just a short drive from Chatsworth House and Haddon Hall which make a great day out.Great walks - The Peak District offers endless options for glorious walks.
An imposing manor house with sumptuous interiors and a seriously good restaurant. Eleven individually designed rooms boast Egyptian linens and an opulent feel. The restaurant has been awarded 3 AA Rosettes and serves innovative dishes using local seasonal produce. The perfect rural escape. See More
Cavendish Hotel Bakewell, Derbyshire 24 rooms from £215Fishing - River fishing nearbySights nearby - Well located for major sights.Secluded setting - For escaping.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Good Hotel Guide, Michelin Travel
Wildhive Callow Hall Ashbourne, Derbyshire 28 rooms from £289Families - Woodland hideaways have two bedrooms, a kitchenette, and complete privacy making them a great choice for familiesActive Holiday - With the Peak District on the doorstep, there is ample oppurtunity for outdoor pursuitsRestaurant - The restaurant serves exemplary British fare using the best of local and seasonal produceGreat walks - There are miles of scenic hiking options running through the Peak District
A beautifully converted country house offering boutique rooms in the main house & stunning treehouses & 'hives' on the grounds. A standout restaurant serves British dishes using local and seasonal produce. Expect bikes to borrow, a wellbeing area, and the Peak District to explore. A hip rural stay. See More
Losehill House Edale Road, Derbyshire 23 rooms from £310Spa breaks - Unwind in the spoiling spa (using Thalgo products) and enjoy panoramic views over the Winhill and Hope Valley.Sights nearby - Find some of Britain's finest Country Houses including, Chatsworth, Haddon, Lymm Park and Hardwick Hall.Swimming Pool - Indoor heated poolSecluded setting - For escaping.