- ✓ Book Online Now
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Dornoch
Dornoch has all you need for a wonderful highland break: long sandy beaches, historic castles, scenic golf courses and jaw-droppingly stunning countryside. Head off on romantic walks along the rugged coastline at sunset and bask in the serenity of it all. If you're into Scottish beauty, you won't go far wrong staying here. The best places to stay in Dornoch are well suited to explore the best that the surrounding area's got to offer.
What not to miss
- The 13th century Dornoch Cathedral is a must-see, with its glorious interior and lovely stained glass windows
- Learn more about Dornoch's history by heading off on a walk through the town, led by a Historylinks Museum tour guide
- Go whisky-tasting at the award-winning Carnegie Whisky Cellars
- Explore the area by canoe with Go WIld Highlands - the ideal way to spent a family day out!
- Or, play a round at the superb Royal Dornoch Golf Club: one of Scotland's finest championship courses
The Best Places to Stay in Dornoch
- Glenmorangie House is a luxurious stay: offering plush rooms, lovely meals served up in the classy dining room and surrounded by beautful countryside. The ideal retreat!
- Alternatively, the Links House is another splendid option. Set right on the Royal Dornoch's course, it's perfect for serious golfers - though with its smart rooms and distinctly Scottish feel, the appeal stretches beyond just its location.