- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Boca Grande
About Boca Grande
Boca Grande is a small community on Gasparilla Island, Southwest Florida, known for its beautiful white, sandy beaches and bright blue ocean, its historic downtown and world class fishing. It’s also known for a slow pace of life - the most common vehicle here is a golf cart… The best places to stay are those with the best sea views - and there are certainly plenty of beautiful views to chose from. The island’s first hotel, the Gasparilla Inn, was built in 1911 and is still open today, offering wonderful retro charm which definitely makes it one of the best places to stay in Boca Grande!
What Not To Miss
- Unwind on the tranquil Boca Grande Beach known for it's lack of crowds and cleanliness, it's a really great place to relax.
- Cycle the picturesque Boca Grande Bike Trail, a great way to explore the island with a route up to the lighthouse.
- If you're interested in the history of the area then visit the Boca Grande Historical Society and Museum with various artefacts and knowledgeable staff.
- Enjoy the view from the Gasparilla Island Lighthouse - wonderfully restored to its 1927 glory with opportunities for tours.
Our pick of the best places to stay in Boca Grande allow visitors to completely relax in this charming beach destination.
The Gasparilla Inn and Club is a historic Floridian charmer, a collection of rooms and cottages decorated with retro luxury in pastel colours, with sea views, a spa, beach club, fine dining restaurant and great fishing.
For an apartment or cabin
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option this holiday - don't hesitate to visit our online partner Booking.com for a selection of properties ideal for enjoying the beaches.
- Fly to Southwest Florida International Airport located 117km (73 miles) from Boca Grande with flights to major U.S. cities along with Canada.
- If you want to rent a car to explore the beautiful coastline - for prices visit our online partner Rentalcars
- Best time to visit - the winter months from November to February provide typically warm weather with relatively low levels of rainfall compared to the summer
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Boca Grande
Gasparilla Inn and Club 66 rooms from £250Boca Grande
Retro classic Floridian charm on a grand scale in an historic hotel designed to make you feel at home. Rooms and cottages decorated with pastel colours, wood detailing, and a nautical element bring the seaside small-town feel of Boca Grande indoors. Spa, beach club, sports club, fine dining, fishingFishing - Boca Grande has long been known as "the tarpon fishing capital of the world."Spa - Massages, Body Treatments, and a full venue of fitness classes are offered.Sailing - The resort has its own marina.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.