Search the best hotels in Nashville
Dubbed ‘Music City’, Tennessee’s state capital of Nashville has acquired legendary status. For country music fans, this is a must-visit hub, brimming with venues and museums dedicated to the making of the iconic sounds of the South. It’s also a lively, vibrant city with a cool cultural and foodie scene, ideal for friends or families to explore. Accommodation options range from cosy B&Bs to swish city hotels, fit for a whole range of tastes and budgets. Many of the best places to stay in Nashville are close to the city’s top attractions, and it’s a wonderful metropolis to discover on foot or by bicycle, too.
Some of our Nashville Collections:
- Best Luxury Hotels in Nashville
- The Best Hotels in The Gulch
- The Best Hotels in East Nashville
- The Best Hotels near Music Row
- Best Boutique Hotels in Nashville
- Best Nashville Hotels with Pools
- The Best Cool Hotels in Nashville
- Best Hotels with Rooftop Bars in Nashville
- Best Historic Hotels in Nashville
- Best Nashville Hotels for Couples
- Best Hotels with a Balcony in Nashville
- The Best Kid Friendly Hotels in Nashville
- Pet Friendly Hotels Nashville
You’ll find heaps of live music venues, bars and restaurants clustered around Music Row, a buzzing evening strip. Music lovers will also adore the Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum, the Ryman Auditorium, Grand Old Opry House and the Johnny Cash Museum. The 38-ft high Musica sculpture is certainly impressive! Take the time to pop into art galleries, independent shops, coffeehouses, micro-breweries and hip Southern eateries whilst you’re in the city.
Nashville boasts some beautiful green spaces, including the Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park — surrounding the State Capitol and an excellent farmers’ market — and the Centennial Park. Venture beyond the city limits to see Civil War-era Fort Negley, The Hermitage — home of former president Andrew Jackson — and to delve into Tennessee history at the Belle Meade Plantation.
You can expect country music, cowboy boots and honky tonk galore in this bright, bustling city — but there’s far more to Nashville than the stereotypes. Bag a room at one of the best places to stay in Nashville and take the time to unravel the city’s multitude of charms. Book well in advance if you're in the city for a particular gig or festival!
The Best Places to Stay in Nashville
For an Intimate B&B
- The Germantown Inn is a chic boutique B&B in upscale Germantown. The ten suites feature pops of blue and pink, modern bathrooms and pieces by local artists. Small and friendly, well-suited to couples, friends or individual travellers seeking a soothing city base.
- Caroline House has just four rooms in a property dating back to 1921. A welcoming little B&B with luxurious touches, including Italian Frette linens and white noise machines to help you snooze. Guests must be aged 16 and over — groups could rent the whole house. The 'breakfast tour' is a fun touch.
- Daisy Hill B&B offers five charming rooms in a lovely Tudor Revival home in Hillsboro West End. Think antique furnishings, polished wood floors and heavy drapes around big windows. Breakfasts are served in the garden dining room, there's a pretty terrace and relaxed games room. Intimate and tranquil, not far from Nashville's universities.
For Families or Groups
- Bento Living Chestnut Hill offers studios and apartments with up to five rooms, ideal for families or groups of friends looking for an independent city pad. Expect fully equipped modern kitchens, washing machines, private terraces and generous sitting rooms. Scandi-inspired design promises light, airy spaces. There's an onsite gym and Dudley Park is nearby.
- Moxy Nashville Vanderbilt Area is a hip contemporary hotel close to Music Row. Minimalist rooms are airy and comfortable, with space for families or groups, whilst the sociable downstairs area features a great games room, bar and shared hangout spaces. For a lively trip with friends.
- Graduate Nashville promises a playful, funky vibe with bright pink interiors, a rooftop terrace complete with a hip bar and swimming pool, a Southern restaurant and appealing meeting spaces. Rooms can accommodate families, groups and pets. Cross-Eyed Critters Watering Hole, the onsite karaoke bar, is a highlight for fun nights with friends!
- Nashville Riverfront Lofts sit just steps from Downtown's Lower Broadway. Book a cosy apartment or a big penthouse — the best has a rooftop pool — with trendy interiors, multiple bedrooms and large kitchens. Warehouse conversions with lots of character. For families or groups.
- Downtown Sporting Club is a chic boutique hotel with just 20 rooms, some of which have bunk beds for friends travelling on a budget. Savour American classics in the popular restaurant, try your hand at axe-throwing onsite, and hit the sports bar. A fun city stay.
- The Russell is a socially conscious church conversion with bright rooms and bunk beds. Quiet hours make it a good family choice. A portion of the hotel's profits are donated to local homeless shelters. Low-key and community-focused.
- Vandyke Bed & Beverage offers a rare twist on the restaurant-with-rooms concept. Here, eight chic, adult-only suites sit atop one of Nashville's coolest cocktail bars. Think Scandi-inspired interiors, a sunny rooftop terrace and proximity to top nightlife spots. Sip handcrafted cocktails and savour light bites before you head out on the town. For well-heeled couples or friends.
- 121 Hotel promises a luxurious base for couples, with 16 suites featuring cast iron beds and monochrome decor. Well-designed communal spaces are good for events or group getaways, but the vibe also suits hip couples. Gourmet breakfasts are excellent.
- The 404 is a pint-sized sister hotel to The 404 Kitchen, much-lauded for its modern take on classic European cuisine. Sleek suites boast custom-built furnishings and original artworks, perfect for foodie couples looking to kick back just moments from the delectable dishes of the restaurant. With just five rooms, this is an intimate designer choice.
- Urban Cowboy B&B is housed in a restored Victorian mansion, with stacks of cowboy-inspired decor in eight suites and quirky shared spaces. Claw-footed tubs, big beds and original wooden floors offer plenty of charm. There's a trendy bar, too. A funky bolthole for couples. Adults only.
- The Hermitage Hotel has been welcoming guests since 1910. Elegant reception rooms and opulent bedrooms are tucked behind the grand heritage façade. Think old-world glamour, high-end service and beautiful events spaces. Iconic.
- Fieldhouse Jones Nashville is an unpretentious hotel with heaps of style. Expect bold wall colours, modernist artwork, a rooftop coffee shop and antique-dotted lobby area. Interiors have a cool vintage feel and offer a perfect opportunity to treat yourself to a taste of authentic Nashville. Very hip.
- The Westin Nashville is a vast luxury hotel with crisp, contemporary rooms offering superb city views. The best suites come with in-room bathtubs and pool tables. There's an extensive wellness centre and spa, outdoor rooftop pool and top-notch eateries too. Excellent.
- The Fairlane Hotel sits close to some of Nashville's most famous cultural landmarks. Big, comfortable rooms have a mid-century modern feel, there's a vibrant roof terrace, popular restaurant and art-dominated shared spaces. An indulgent pick for couples or business travellers.
- Union Station Hotel is a 1930s landmark-turned-hotel, with carefully preserved architectural details — including huge arched windows — glamorous bedrooms and elegant lounges, bars and eateries. For history buffs, families, couples or business travellers in search of old-school elegance.
- Omni Nashville is a huge hotel with a gorgeous spa, three restaurants, a rooftop pool and sumptuous rooms and suites. With direct access to the Music City Centre and the Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum, this is a terrific choice for keen city explorers. Kids' activity programmes make it a superb family base as well as a couples' or business travellers' choice.
For Great Value
- Hayes Street Hotel is a sleek modern spot, with simple rooms, a casual bar & restaurant, lounge area and gym. Well-priced and well-located for a practical city stay.
- Mint House Hillsboro Village offers studios and one-bedroom apartments with kitchens, washing machines, high-speed internet and a digital concierge system. Interiors are fresh and cosy. Perfect for small families or longer-stay guests who will find this a convenient and affordable option.
- Hotel Indigo Nashville is a great value choice for a chic city break. Set in an imposing former bank building, the hotel has spacious rooms with high ceilings, a trendy bar & kitchen, and flexible options for families. Pets are also welcome. Surprisingly affordable, given the downtown location.
FOR AN APARTMENT OR HOLIDAY COTTAGE
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option, we suggest that you visit our online partner Booking.com.
- Fly to Nashville International Airport and travel into the city centre by bus or taxi.
- Tennessee is great for a road trip! If you would like to hire a car, we suggest that you contact our online partner Rentalcars.
- Come during the summer months (June - August) for warm weather, although this is also peak season. Spring and autumn tend to be quieter.
STILL NOT SURE?
- Expand your search to explore all the best places to stay in Memphis.
- Alternatively, see our pick of the best places to stay in Tennessee.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Nashville
Best Hotels in Nashville
Mint House Hillsboro Village Nashville (Suite 700) 17 rooms from £94Families - With a kitchen and larger units comfortably sleeping four, this is ideal for families looking for an independent stayLocal exploring - Well situated in the city centre close to shops, attractions and restaurants and adjacent to Vanderbilt UniversitySelf catering - Each unit has a well equipped kitchen making it a great option for longer staysGreat walks - Take a stroll through the beautiful 132 acre Centennial Park
A collection of homely studio and one-bedroom apartments ideally located in the city centre. Each unit is well-equipped with kitchen, washing machine, fast internet, and a digital concierge system. Interiors are simple, fresh, and cosy. Ideal for families or those visiting for longer stays. See More
Hayes Street Hotel Nashville 105 rooms from £101Value chic - With sleek modern design, a good range of amenities, and friendly service you are getting a lot for your money hereLocal exploring - Ideally placed to access Broadway's honky tonks, Musuc Row, and Vanderbilt UniversityRestaurant - Hayes Street Bar serves casual American dining
A sleek modern hotel set in the heart of downtown. Simply styled rooms are fresh & contemporary with soft hues, sharp lines, and large windows. A casual bar & restaurant serves American cuisine, craft cocktails and local drafts. With a great location and appealing price tag, this is an easy choice. See More
Bento Living Chestnut Hill Nashville 89 rooms from £116Families - With a wide range of accommodation options offering different sleeping arrangements, this is ideal for families of all sizesGroups - With dining areas, a sociable roof terrace, and full kitchens this is perfect for groups wanting an independent staySelf catering - All units come with fully furnished kitchens and washing machines, ideal for longer staysLocal markets - Nashville Flea Market at The Fairgrounds has over 2000 stalls and is rated one of the USA's best flea markets
A stylish collection of suites & studios offering the perfect spaces for independent stays. Units vary in size (the largest has 5 rooms) but each has a fully equipped kitchen, washing machines, and most have terraces. With Scandi-inspired style, this is a trendy option ideal for groups or families. See More
Hotel Indigo Nashville Nashville 161 rooms from £119Local exploring - Perfectly positioned within walking distance of all the major downtown attractionsSights nearby - Hatch Show Print and The Hermitage are a stroll awayRestaurant - The District Bar and KitchenTraditional
Set in a former bank building, this grand property has taken on a chic modern style. Spacious rooms, with their high ceilings and enormous windows, have a full-wall photographic mural and fun printing artefacts. The restaurant serves memorable southern dishes and the city's sights are a stroll away. See More
Stay Alfred SoBro Nashville 24 rooms from £122City Style - These stylish self-catering apartments, in the heart of Nashville, are a desirable city crash pad
A very central guesthouse comprising of 24 self-catering suites. Accommodation is bright and contemporary with minimalist furniture, expansive windows, large seating areas and a well-equipped kitchenette. With the Music City's nightlife and attractions nearby, this is the perfect city crash pad. See More
Mint House at The Reserve Nashville (Suite 700) 61 rooms from £129Families - Large apartments comfortably sleep 4 and boast well equipped kitchens, ideal for families looking for an independent staySelf catering - Fully functioning apartments with all the amenities of home make this a good choice for longer staysLearning - Located adjacent to Vanderbilt University, this is a great base for those visitingSights nearby - Take a tour of the Ryman Auditorium, known as the “Mother Church of Country Music”
A collection of one-bed and studio apartments offering an independent stay near Vanderbilt University. Chic and contemporary, interiors are vast with minimalist decor. With well-equipped kitchens, a dining area, and comfortable sitting rooms, you have everything you need for a home-away-from-home. See More
Graduate Nashville Nashville 205 rooms from £130Local exploring - Right in the heart of Midtown, meaning several attractions are nearby as is Vanderbilt University and stadiumCity Style - With whimsical design and a chic rooftop terrace with a cocktail bar and a pool, this is a stylish stayRestaurant - The roof terrace restaurant White Limozeen serves Southern inspired dishes and cocktailsSwimming Pool - Roof terrace pool
A vibrant hotel located in the heart of Midtown, close to Vanderbilt University. In true Graduate style, the design is playfully outrageous. Rooms have a whimsical take on traditional design while a bright pink roof terrace features a hip bar and pool. Complete with a restaurant, this is a fun stay. See More
Moxy Nashville Vanderbilt Area Nashville 130 rooms from £132Business meetings - Meeting rooms are modern with ergonomic seating, large writing walls and 55 inch televisions for presentation projectionLocal exploring - A good choice for a base for those watching a show at Grand Ole Opry or Ryan AuditoriumLearning - Ideally positioned (as the name suggests) for visiting Vanderbilt UniversityRestaurant - Casual American fare is served in Bar Moxy
A hip contemporary hotel well located near Music Row. Downstairs the usual Moxy vibe is vibrant, open plan, and packed with fun artworks and games. Chic rooms are bright and airy with expansive windows and sink into beds with local textiles. An easy base, suitable for business or pleasure. See More
Daisy Hill B&B Nashville 5 rooms from £137Local exploring - Set in a quiet historic district yet with the city's museums, restaurants, auditoriums, and universities easily accessibleLearning - Four of the city's universities are under three miles from the property making this an ideal base for those visitingHistoric - A classic Tudor Revival Style Home, built in 1925 in Historic Hillsboro VillageRestrictions on children - Children 12 and over are welcomed
A beautiful original Tudor Revival home set in historic Hillsboro West End. Charming rooms are packed full of character with antiques, heavy drapes, and polished wood floors. Breakfasts are served in a grand dining room. An authentic and quiet base yet within easy reach of the city's attractions. See More
Margaritaville Hotel Nashville 165 rooms from £140Local exploring - Well positioned to access Lower Broadway and its myriad of Honky Tonks which make the city what it isClose to nightlife - With Bridgestone Arena just steps away, this is an ideal base for those coming for a showRestaurant - JWB Grill serves easy American dining in a hip setting and for quick bites there is a Starbucks outlet tooGreat walks - For a break from all the night action, spend a day hiking in Beaman Park
A stylish modern hotel set in the heart of downtown. Bright rooms boast hardwood floors, floor to ceiling windows, and chic minimalist furniture. The largest suites offer vast living areas. With a fun grill restaurant, bar, and rooftop pool, this has everything you need for an easy downtown stay. See More
The Germantown Inn Nashville 10 rooms from £156City Style - A chic boutique set in Nashville's smart Germantown district. Perfect for accessing good restaurants and upmarket shopsBoutique
A chic boutique hotel the upscale Germantown district. The ten suites all differ slightly in size and shape but they are all light and airy with a bright colour palette, spacious contemporary bathrooms and local artworks. Boasting a quiet setting yet with easy access to the city. See More
121 Hotel Nashville 16 rooms from £161Groups - Rooms can be configured to accommodate different group sizes; take a whole floor, the entire property, or a couple of roomsBoutique - Expect the comforts of a luxury hotel with the feel of an intimate homeDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
A chic boutique hotel offering an intimate, luxurious base in the heart of the city. Stylish rooms feature elegant cast iron beds, original artworks, and over-dyed rugs. With well-designed communal spaces, the property is well suited to accommodating groups for events but it's good for couples too. See More
Nashville Riverfront Lofts Nashville 10 rooms from £165Groups - Hip spaces with kitchens, large living areas, billiards tables (and even one with a pool) make the perfect base for groupsFamilies - The independence of the apartments and the wide choice of apartment size make this ideal for familiesSwimming Pool - The Presidential Penthouse has a private roof top poolFull of character
A hip collection of apartments set just steps from Downtown's Lower Broadway. Options greatly vary in size and style. The largest penthouses are vast warehouse conversions (the best has a rooftop pool). Smaller options are contemporary and chic. Ideal for families or groups wanting independence. See More
Noelle Nashville 224 rooms from £171Local exploring - Located in the heart of the city with many of the main attractions within walking distanceFull of characterDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Romantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Tablet
Belmont Blvd B&B Nashville 3 rooms from £171Local exploring - Located in beautiful historic Belmont-Hillsboro neighborhood, pick this property for an authentic stayGroups - With just three rooms, this is a great option to rent out in its entirety for a group of friendsLocal markets - Visit the local seasonal farmers' market and sample local produceMinimum Stay - A two-night minimum stay on the weekend
A charming B&B with just three rooms set in the beautiful historic Belmont-Hillsboro neighbourhood. Rooms have been tastefully refurbished with polished hardwood floors, whitewashed walls, and indulgent modern bathrooms. With homemade breakfasts and a warm host, this is an intimate stay. See More
Hutton Hotel Nashville 247 rooms from £175Sights nearby - Only blocks away from Music Row, Parthenon, Vanderbilt University and so onRestaurant - Award winning cuisine of Executive Chef Jake StrangSpa - Available in the comfort of your own bedroomLively area - In the thick of the action.Recommended by - Tablet
Located in the heart of Midtown Nashville, this modern contemporary design provides a comfortable stay. It is well known for committing to an extensive green programme. Hutton's famous and signature 1808 Grille mixes traditional Southern dishes with worldwide flavours, ensuring a tasteful meal. See More
Moxy Nashville Downtown Nashville 168 rooms from £179Local exploring - Ideally placed in downtown there is a thriving nightlife scene, restaurants, museums, and even sports stadiums on the doorstepClose to nightlife - Located on Broadway, settings don't get closer than this to the city's famed honky tonksRestaurant - Bar Moxy serves casual American cuisineLively - Hip and happening.
A trendy downtown stay and the only hotel on Honky Tonk Row. Rooms range in size but all have a converted industrial feel with steel grey hues, exposed brickwork, and simple modern furniture. Downstairs a lively bar and communal area create a convivial feel. An ideal base for a lively city break. See More
The Russell Historic Edgefield, East Nashville 23 rooms from £180City Style - In one of the city's most popular and trendy neighbourhoods, with great access to Nashville's nightlife and attractionsFamilies - Families are well catered for with large family rooms, bunkbeds and quiet hoursGreat walks - A few minutes from East and Frederick Douglass Park, and just over a mile from Cumberland ParkLocal markets - The Turnip Truck Natural Market and Yeast Nashville Bakery are both a short walk away
A small, vibrant and socially conscious church conversion, featuring bright rooms, crisp modern design and attractive stained glass windows. The hotel donates a sizeable portion of its earnings to local homeless shelters and is perfect for families, with plenty of space, bunk-beds, and quiet hours. See More
Belle Air Mansion Nashville 15 rooms from £180Local exploring - Nasheville, the home of country of music, is easy to access, while the area is known for historic plantation homes & leafy parksCity Style - Immerse yourself in the past; it's rare to find an antebellum home in such good condition that offers overnight staysSights nearby - Families will love nearby Nashville Zoo. When in town also visit Tennessee State CapitolGreat walks - Go for a walk in Centennial Park in order to catch a glimpse of the Parthenon
Greek Revival antebellum 19th-century mansion located outside Nashville, set amongst acres of grounds. Decor is authentic to the period; chandeliers adorn high 13-foot ceilings, antique furniture decorates rooms with pine floors and original fireplaces. Romantic and perfect for special occasions. See More
Holston House Nashville 191 rooms from £187City Style - Blending original Art Deco charm with modern luxuries (the infinity roof terrace pool is a particular highlight)Local exploring - Located on the west edge of downtown meaning many of the city's major attractions are a stroll awayRestaurant - Three dining outlets, including TENN its signature restaurant championing local producers and Southern cuisineSights nearby - Bell Meade Plantation, Radnor Lake State Park, or Centennial Park
Hyatt Hotels' downtown Nashville offering, Holston House, is a beautifully renovated Art Deco building. Stylish rooms have been cleverly designed to offer modern amenities within the historic space. A choice of three restaurants and a roof terrace infinity pool are a real lure. A chic stay. See More
Bobby Hotel Nashville 144 rooms from £187Local exploring - This hotel's location is perfect for local exploring in the city, with bars, restaurants and shopping close byCity Style - With boutique interiors and a downtown location, this hotel has lots of contemporary Nashville styleRomantic Break - The smart suites and rooftop pool make this a great choice for a romantic getawaySights nearby - Visit the The Parthenon in Centennial Park, a full-scale replica of the original Parthenon in AthensRecommended by - Tablet
This dynamic lifestyle hotel sits on historic Printers Alley in Downtown Nashville. The bold guestrooms feature statement carpets, leather headboards and feature wallpaper reflecting the hotel's world travel theme. Head to the Garage Bar for lively karaoke or unwind with a massage at the onsite spa. See More
Union Station Hotel Nashville (Tennessee) 125 rooms from £189City - A grand stay bringing together the past with a more contemporary NashvilleOpulentFull of characterRestaurant - Recommended.
An iconic 1930s Nashville landmark turned hotel, this is a unique stay offering both a good dose of history alongside modern amenities including original works from local artists. Rooms are grand and spacious and the best benefit from the building's large arched windows. An elegant choice. See More
Downtown Sporting Club Nashville (TN) 20 rooms from £194Boutique - The only boutique offering on Broadway, expect stand-out service, a lively bar, fun design, and personal touchesGroups - Bunk rooms are a great option for friends travelling on a budgetRestaurant - American classics are served in the popular restaurant Ribbon RoomLively - Hip and happening.
A chic boutique hotel set right amidst the honky-tonks on Broadway. The 20 rooms are contemporary and stylish; they've got everything you need and no unnecessary extras. The roof terrace bar is a lively affair plus there is a popular Southern-inspired restaurant and sports bar. A fun city stay. See More
Caroline House Nashville 4 rooms from £195Groups - With just a handful of rooms, large sociable living areas, & a gorgeous kitchen, this is perfect to rent out in its entiretySights nearby - Take a stroll arounf Music Row and soak in the city's world-renowned music legacyRestrictions on children - Children 16 and over are welcomed as the environment is an adult oneAdult Only
A beautiful historic house, dating back to 1921, turned into a boutique B&B. Indulgent suites have a traditional feel with heavy antiques, however, contemporary touches such as Italian Frette linens and white noise machines give a luxurious feel. With warm hosts, this is an indulgent stay. See More
The Westin Nashville Nashville 456 rooms from £198Luxury - With a glorious rooftop pool, high end service, and suites so large you could get lost - this is true luxuryLocal exploring - Ideally placed in downtown with the Music City Center, Music Row and Broadway all on the doorstepSpa - Rhapsody Spa is a full-service spa with a good range of treatments and amenitiesSwimming Pool - Outdoor rooftop pool and an indoor pool attached to the gym
A vast luxury hotel boasting fabulous amenities and a convenient downtown location. Rooms are simple and contemporary with glass walls lending superb city views. For true luxury pick an enormous suite complete with a pool table and in-room baths. A glass rooftop pool steals the show. luxury defined. See More
Omni Nashville Nashville 800 rooms from £210Families - With its great location, superb accommodation options and kids' activity programmes, it's ideal for familiesLocal exploring - The hotel boasts direct access to the Music City Center and the Country Music Hall of Fame and MuseumLuxury - Expect sleek design, attentive service, and more amenities than you could possibly use in one stay!Restaurant - Three restaurants: a steak house and two styles of Southern dining (one more formal) plus a cafe
A huge luxury hotel boasting an enormous selection of amenities and a perfectly central SoBro location. Rooms and suites merge contemporary style with more traditional Southern design. Complete with a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, a rooftop pool and direct access to 2 major attractions. Superb! See More
Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville 339 rooms from £210Families - The Loews Loves Families program offers free stays to kids under 18 plus there are family suites and kids' menusRestaurant - Sample Southern fare at Mason's
A sleek contemporary hotel with a prime location near downtown. Stylish rooms & suites have chic grey hues, simple modern furniture, and great city views. Mason's restaurant serves Southern fare in a laid back setting. With kids and pets made very welcome, this suits families & business travellers. See More
Thompson Nashville Nashville 224 rooms from £212City Style - An ultra hip hotel in the heart of vibrant NashvilleViews - All rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows for maximising views over The Gulch and downtown NashvilleRestaurant - Marsh House specialises in sustainable Seafood and southern inspired dishes.
An ultra-chic contemporary hotel right in the beating heart of the Music City. Smart rooms boast fabulous city views from the floor to ceiling windows. The rooftop bar offers a mean cocktail and the restaurant serves up superb Southern dishes; there's a hipster coffee outlet too (naturally). See More
Studio 154 Nashville 16 rooms from £215Lively - Located just a short walk from Lower Broadway and its many honky tonks, ideal for fully enjoying the world-renowned music sceneGroups - With a wide choice of sleeping arrangements and an enormous terrace for evening socialising, this is perfect for a group tripCity Style - With hip industrial style and a cool boutique feel, this is a very stylish city baseSights nearby - The Ascend Ampitheater, the Bridgestone Arena, The Ryman Auditorium, and the Music City Center are all nearby
A stylish boutique hotel comprising of a collection of suites in downtown. Suites vary in size but all have a hip industrial feel with high ceilings, exposed brickwork and vast warehouse windows. Large rooms have kitchenettes or kitchens. With various sleeping arrangements, this is ideal for groups. See More
Dream Nashville Downtown Nashville 168 rooms from £219Local exploring - The perfect base for exploring Nashville, with the city's nightlife, sports and cultural centes all nearbyFoodies - With 6 different dining and nightlife options on-site, the hotel should excite and delight every palateCity Style - Stylish and modern art-deco style rooms in luxury surroundings in downtown NashvilleLively - With it's range of nightlife venues on-site, and it's location in downtown Nashville, this is a very lively hotel
Kimpton Aertson Hotel Nashville (TN) 180 rooms from £226Local exploring - Well positioned near Nashville's Music Row with the city centre also easily accessibleSwimming Pool - Seasonal outdoor rooftop pool with plenty of loungers and the all-important poolside barRestaurant - Henley Restaurant is a modern American BrasserieRomantic - Good for couples.
A chic contemporary property set in a quiet neighbourhood near Nashville's famed Music Row. Effortlessly cool rooms have spacious modern bathrooms, simple wooden panelling and crisp white linen. The restaurant serves gourmet dishes inspired by the south and the rooftop pool and spa seal the deal. See More
21c Museum Hotel, Nashville Nashville 124 rooms from £298Sights nearby - Head over to Nashville Zoo and be sure to see the city's full-scale replica of the ParthenonShort break - Situated just 6.5 miles away from Nashville International AirportGreat walks - Meander around the city getting a feel for its unique atmosphereDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Tablet
21c Museum Hotel is set in the historic Gray and Dudley building, downtown Nashville, referencing this with their splendid namesake of a restaurant. You'll find this spot elegantly modern with smatterings of art on the walls, stylish accommodation and open, well-lit common spaces. A top city break! See More
Bode Nashville Nashville 100 rooms from £238Groups - Apartments come in varying sizes and include foosball tables, big dining tables and full kitchens — ideal for groups or familiesSelf catering - With added benefits...for example the staff will stock your fridge with requested groceries!Lively - Hip and happening.
Once a dull apartment block, now an uber-chic hotel ideal for small groups. Stylish apartments range in size from one to four bedrooms. Most come with large lounge areas, fully equipped kitchens, foosball tables, and dining areas. Expect live music concerts and plenty of socialising by the firepit. See More
Virgin Hotels Nashville Nashville 262 rooms from £249City Style - The hotel pitches itself to the young and trendy with roof terrace cocktails (poolside), a music lounge, and modern designLocal markets - Sample local produce at Nashville Farmer's MarketRestaurant - A choice of three restaurantsSwimming Pool - Roof terrace pool
Virgin creates hip modern spaces and the Nashville offering is no exception. Located right on Music Row - this is a central stay well suited to music industry folk. Rooms are swish and contemporary with floor to ceiling windows. Complete with a roof terrace pool and 3 innovative restaurants. See More
Urban Cowboy B&B Nashville 8 rooms from £254Local exploring - With the best of Nashville's bars and restaurants within easy walking distance, this property is well placed for city exploringRomantic Break - The relaxed, adults-only atmosphere and romantic soaking tubs make this hotel perfect for an indulgent couples' breakCity Style - Set in a heritage property with cowboy-inspired interiors, book this hotel for chic Nashville charmGreat walks - Discover Nashville on foot, with a stroll down the riverside in Shelby Park and to the vibrant street art in Five PointsRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
This boutique hotel is housed in a restored Victorian mansion in Nashville. Interiors offer a modern take on cowboy-chic, with individually designed suites which blend heritage and luxury details - like original wooden floors and new, clawfoot tubs. A trendy bar completes this bolt-hole. See More
The 404 Nashville (TN) 5 rooms from £273Local exploring - Conveniently situated in the Gulch neighbourhood between Music Row and downtown NashvilleFoodies - Some of the finest restaurants out the front door with local and international cuisinesCity Style - Contemporary style decor and modern comfort for the city travellerRestaurant - Sister hotel to the famous 404 Kitchen restaurant that serves modern European-style dishesRecommended by - Tablet
The Hermitage Hotel Nashville 122 rooms from £274City Style - An iconic hotel offering old world charm alongside contemporary luxuriesFull of characterRomantic - Good for couples.Traditional
A grand hotel which has been in service since 1910. The elegant reception rooms and restaurant with their wood-panelled walls and gilded ceilings scream of old-world glamour and the top-notch service matches the surrounds. Rooms are equally decadent yet have all the modern trappings. Superb! See More
Vandyke Bed and Beverage Nashville 8 rooms from £294City Style - A trendy contemporary concept hotel offering Scandi-chic design and a superb cocktail barClose to nightlife - Located east of downtown close to some of the city's best music venues and nightlifeLively - An adult only boutique housing one of Nashville's best barsAdult OnlyRecommended by - Tablet
An undeniably hip concept - eight chic rooms set atop of one of the city's best cocktail bars. Rooms have that modern Scandinavian feel with potted plants, pale wood, and retro-inspired furniture. The bar serves some tasty light-bites and if you can drag yourself away, music venues abound. See More
Fairlane Hotel Nashville (City Centre) 95 rooms from £297Local exploring - The hotel could not be better suited to the exploration of Nashville's world famous nightlife and bar sceneCity Style - In the heart of Nashville, sporting stylish, warm and bright designLocal markets - Nashville Farmers' Market is nearby, with its locally produced foods and crafts, as well as classes and cooking demosSights nearby - A short walk from the famous Tootsies Orchid Lounge honky-tonk bar, and the Nissan StadiumRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
The Fairlane Hotel, located by some of the city's most famous cultural landmarks, offers visitors an authentic yet contemporary stay in the heart of Nashville's rich country music heritage. Big, comfortable rooms and a popular on-site restaurant make the perfect base for exploration. See More
Fieldhouse Jones Nashville Nashville 93 rooms from £352Local exploring - Soak up the atmosphere of this cool city, known for its illustrious musical past, restaurants, bars and boutiquesGroups - The King's Suite, with cute bunk beds in their own cosy alcove, will suit families or friendsGreat walks - it's a short walk to Cumberland Park, a great interactive space for adults and kids alikeLively - Hip and happening.
Unpretentious boutique hotel with lots of character. Compact but well-designed rooms have a hint of Bauhaus; they're homely with stylish touches such as bold colour walls and modernist artwork. Enjoy the vibey rooftop coffee shop and antique-strewn eclectic lobby. Stay here for a fun local feel. See More