The Best Hotels in Coconut Grove, Miami
Coconut Grove is an upmarket area and Miami's oldest neighbourhood - filled with pretty green spaces, quiet cafes, and a scenic waterfront. With an exclusive feel and its central location, this is an ideal destination for a city break. The best hotels in Coconut Grove are, unsurprisingly, mostly luxury options meaning they may not be the most affordable properties in the city, but they are certainly amongst some of the best. Our hotel experts have selected their top picks based on design, location, service, and amenities. So why not browse through our collection to start planning your next break?
- Mr C Coconut Grove is a luxury stay run by the renowned Italian restaurateur family, the Cipriani's. Pick this property for the chic Miami interiors (beachy yet stylish and contemporary), the Bellini restaurant set beside the roof terrace pool, and the decadent spa. A real Miami gem.
- Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove is another luxury offering with lovely spacious rooms and suites boasting enormous marble bathrooms and floor-to-ceiling windows. For adults, there is a trendy cocktail bar and an enormous spa while children will be kept very busy in the Kids Club and will enjoy the large pool. Perfect for the whole family.
Still not sure where to book?
- Browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Miami.
- Refine your search to the best places to stay in South Beach or on North Beach or the best five star hotels in Miami or the best party hotels in Miami.
- Expand your search to include the best places to stay in the Florida Keys.
- Or, feel free to contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Mr C Coconut Grove Miami (Coconut Grove) 98 rooms from £124Total relaxation - Complete with a spa, a Bellini Restaurant, a roof top pool and some real Italian hospitality, this is a relaxing stayLocal markets - Wander through the bohemian boutique outlets, and stop for a coffee in one of the cafes, on coconut groveRestaurant - Bellini Restaurant serves wonderful Italian cuisineSwimming Pool - Rooftop poolRecommended by - Tablet
A luxury stay run by the renowned Italian restauranteur family, the Cipriani's. Interiors have a real Miami feel, beachy yet chic and contemporary. There is, of course, a Bellini restaurant - set beside the roof terrace pool - and a decadent spa. A real Miami gem. See More
Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove Miami (Coconut Grove) 115 rooms from £251Sights nearby - Lush green spaces to be found at the Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden and the Italian villa-inspired Vizcaya Museum and GardensFamilies - Witjh spacious grounds for children to run around in and a well run Kids Club - this is an ideal choice for familiesSpa breaks - Spa day packages are avaliable at the spa with treatments including relaxing massages, facials and beauty treatmentsLocal exploring - Explore Coconut Grove by foot - a hub for artists and travellers since it was first settled in 1825
A grand, luxurious hotel-resort in the oldest area of Miami. Large rooms with traditional furnishings and equally large marble bathrooms. Trendy cocktail bar, swimming pool, and vast spa offering indulgent treatments. The kids club is immensely fun yet educational. Perfect for couples' or families. See More