Search the best hotels in Miami
When most of us think of Miami we think of modern glamour in a sunny setting. Here Art Deco beauties display their white, rounded edges with pride against a beautiful bright blue bay edged by another graceful sweep of white - but this time it’s sand. A number of our Guru’s recommendations for the best places to stay in Miami are old Art Deco charmers, but if you’re looking for Miami’s buzzing social scene then you’ll find the best places to stay in Miami to party are often modern designs which make superb use of their beautiful surroundings... You can’t really go wrong with our Guru’s list.
The gleaming skyscrapers of Brickell, 'Miami's Wall Street', stand in stark contrast to the low-slung, charming coastal properties of South Beach. And with that difference in architecture, there's also a difference in attitude. Downtown Miami reflects the city's new status as one of the country's banking capitals: impressive, corporate, with plenty of hustle and bustle. South Beach, however, is where you'll find Miami's classic beaches and vibrant bars.
The variety of architecture says something about the city as a whole. This is a place into which cultures have merged, and as well as the classic Americanisms you’re expecting, you’ll also find all sorts of cultures and nationalities expressed in the colours of this town.
What Not To Miss
- Wander around the Art Deco district or head to Máximo Gómez Park in Little Havana, where you’ll see rows of people playing dominoes and most people chattering away to each other in Spanish.
- Culture vultures should definitely not miss the Bass Museum of Art, the Wolfsonian FU design museum, the graffiti at Wynwood Walls or the Vixcaya Museum and Gardens.
- And, for those who like to see the landscape too, there are of course the Everglades and Florida Keys.
- If you're looking for a fun family day out then head to the Zoological Wildlife Foundation, home to over 40 different species of exotic animals. You can even book ahead for a special private tour with the animals!
Just don't forget to plan well ahead if you want to book one of the best places to stay in Miami - this is a seriously busy place whatever the month.
Where To Stay
- Downtown Miami is the best place to stay if you're here on business - for fun, there are plenty of better places elsewhere!
- Miami Beach's City Centre district is where you'll find most of the island's shops.
- Bayshore features the wonderful Miami Beach Botanic Garden.
- Mid-beach boasts luxurious condos right on the waterfront.
- Flamingo/Lummus is South Beach's southernmost district, and a good spot if you're here to party!
The Best Places to Stay in Miami
For Downtown Miami
- The Viceroy Miami enjoys a splendid location in Miami's financial district - far from the hordes of tourists on South Beach. Offering chic accommodation with indulgent furnishings, there is a spa and a 300-foot pool by which to relax.
- A cool, boutique hotel in a striking, Beaux Arts building, The Langford has 126 light, airy rooms with 1920s style furnishings. The trendy rooftop bar is known for its fantastic cocktails and epic views.
For Miami Beach's City Centre
- The lovingly restored National Hotel is a 1940s landmark in amongst Miami’s wonderfully Art Deco oceanfront area. It has the longest pool in town, 151 rooms and an atmospheric French restaurant.
- The Gale South Beach is an Art Deco charmer right on the beach. Elegant and nostalgic inside, the rooftop bar, pool and restaurant offer spectacular ocean views.
- Decadent Delano Hotel offers crisp contemporary rooms and a wide variety of mod-cons. Lovely cuisine and a great location top it all off.
- Surfcomber is a classy, Art Deco, oceanfront property with 186 rooms and suites, two bars and a great seafood restaurant.
- Casa Tua features Mediterranean-inspired design throughout, lovely Italian cuisine and close proximity to the Lincoln Road Mall.
- The 1950s style Nautilus boasts smart yet unfussy accommodation with casually elegant furnishings and marble flooring. Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine from the restaurant and unwind with a drink from the pool bar before going in for a dip.
- South Beach’s Shore Club is a classic party hotel. The cascade of descending pools leads right to the private beach access, beside which there’s a choice of bars. There’s also a gym and spa and all sorts of watersports kit on offer. And you can enjoy wonderful meals from Nobu, the hotel’s restaurant.
- The Townhouse Hotel is a modern, vibrant hotel right in front of the beach. Rooms are all white and airy whilst there’s also a rooftop terrace and sushi restaurant. Hip.
- The Setai is a wonderful spot - offering chic, Asian-inspired suites featuring plenty of wooden influences and bathrooms complete with rain showers. There are four restaurants, all also Asian in style, plus a spa, massage facilities and a gym.
- 1 Hotel South Beach boasts smart, spacious accommodation in natural hues. Head up to the rooftop bar for an incredible view of the city's skyline. There are two superb restaurants to choose from as well as four pools and a spa.
- 1818 Meridian House provides smart apartments in tropical colour schemes, and some even come with fully equipped kitchens - ideal for families. A top all round choice.
- Soho Beach House is a wonderfully chic beachside spot. With dark wooden four-poster beds, natural pastel hues and brass furnishings, you'll feel transported back in time to another era. And, what's more, there's a spa, library, gym, pool and two restaurants to choose from.
- Casa Claridge's offers smart accommodation in light hues and with Spanish tiled flooring. Some of the rooms come with four-posters and you will love the American and Argentinian cuisine served. Unassuming yet classy.
- The Miami Beach Edition is a seaside spot featuring chic, light interiors that echo the coastal surroundings. Tuck into Latin cuisine in the Matador Room restaurant before kicking back to a movie at the outdoor cinema. Or, if you're feeling more energetic, head to the on site nightclub for a few drinks.
- The Hotel of South Beach boasts simple yet smart rooms decorated in bright hues. Come back after a day by the seaside to relax on the rooftop terrace and enjoy a drink from the bar.
- The Angler's is an architectural treasure as well as being a comfortable sanctuary just a few minutes from the ceaseless bustle of downtown South Beach. 45 rooms plus a restaurant, pool, bar and spa treatments on offer.
- The Betsy Hotel is of a similar style with rooms predominantly in white featuring hardwood floors, art on the walls and tastefully colourful fabrics. It is home to Miami's only open-air rooftop spa and there's a steakhouse to boot!
- The Edgewater South Beach is a Mediterranean style property right on the beach. There are suites and studios, which are complete with kitchenettes, plus a roof terrace with stunning views and a kid’s club.
- The Hotel Impala is another small South Beach hotel. Converted from a lovely old yellow townhouse, the Impala has marble bathrooms and ornate wooden beds, so it feels opulent - especially considering how reasonable the room rate is...
- The Marlin is an Art Deco charmer just steps from the beach. There are only 14 rooms and a great Asian fusion restaurant.
- The Hotel Victor is another trendy property ideal for anyone who wants to party by the pool. There are 91 rooms and a natural, bright, beach chic vibe. There is a choice of restaurants and a Turkish style hammam.
- The Room Mate Lord Balfour in buzzy downtown Miami Beach has bold, quirky details and an emphasis on comfort and quality. Right on the beach as well as being in the thick of things. With a gym and gorgeous people-watching terrace.
- The Hotel of South Beach boasts simple yet smart rooms decorated in bright hues. Come back after a day by the seaside to relax on the rooftop terrace and enjoy a drink from the bar.
- Mondrian South Beach is an upmarket getaway on Biscayne Bay. Offering smart accommodation in black and whites, there's also a lovely restaurant and an outdoor pool, whilst you can come back from the beach to relax in the hammock with a book.
- The Standard Spa Miami is a super cool beachside spa-hotel with futuristic design and state-of-the-art facilities. There are 100 minimalist rooms and the restaurant serves fresh, organic fare.
- The Fisher Island Club & Hotel has its own island, so the guests staying in one of the 15 rooms have plenty of privacy as they enjoy the landscaped gardens, tennis courts, golf, spa, marina, private beaches and choice of two restaurants.
For An Apartment Or Villa
- If you'd prefer the privacy of a self-catering option then browse through the wide variety available online with our partner Booking.com.
- Florida is warm all year round with the average daily temperature between 20-28°C - though if you visit in summer or autumn expect occasional rain showers.
- Hurricane season is from June to November and winter is peak tourist season, so you're best off avoiding these times. Visiting in spring gives you the best of both worlds - there's lovely weather but you avoid the winter tourists and peak season prices.
- International visitors can fly into Miami International Airport, located 8 miles northwest of the city centre.
- From here, you can either take the bus or the train on to downtown Miami.
- Virgin Atlantic, American Airlines and British Airways fly direct from Heathrow, with the journey lasting around 10 hours.
- For car hire prices we recommend you visit our online partner, Rentalcars.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Miami
1818 Meridian House Miami (South Beach) 27 rooms from £85
Beachy and serene furnished apartments for short and long term stays to remember, fully equipped kitchens and bathrooms, beds with memory foam mattresses, carefully designed spacious suites and studios with natural light and tropical colour scheme. Close proximity to South Beach restaurants.Outstanding locationDiving - Good diving nearby.Hideaway - Tranquil and intimate.
Townhouse Hotel Miami (South Beach) 68 rooms from £123
A modern, playful reinvention of the beach house, this trendy, vibrant hotel has a light and airy feel. All-white rooms are sleek, minimalist and serene. The rooftop terrace is perfect for lounging in the daytime sun or watching the night-life of Miami unfurl below. Enjoy sushi in the restaurant.Sights nearby - 3 minutes walk from the Bass Museum of ArtOn the beach - In front of the hotel.Recommended by - I Escape
Hotel St Augustine Miami (South Beach) 24 rooms from £124
Custom-made furniture, decadently kitted-out bathrooms with private steam room and aromatherapy oils, and an eye for chic and simple decorations set this hotel apart. Well located just a stroll from the beach, feel yourself become rejuvenated and recharged ready for a day or night in buzzing Miami.Sights nearby - The opulent Versace Mansion and the historic Art Deco District are minutes from the HotelRecommended by - I Escape, Tablet
Hotel Victor Miami (South Beach) 91 rooms from £124
A youthful, trendy property with poolside lifestyle. Interiors offer a neutral colour palette, sun-bleached woods, glass and metal accents, and big windows for a naturally-lit beach-chic vibe. Snack on sushi at Sushi Couture or join the Miami glitterati at the playful Sugar Factory Brasserie.Sights nearby - Adjacent to the Versace mansion and within 5 minutes' walk of the Art Deco DistrictSwimming Pool - Year-round outdoor pool overlooking the Atlantic oceanSpa - Relax in the hammam, a Turkish style bath house spaViews - Views of the glittering AtlanticRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
Casa Claridge's Miami 51 rooms from £125
Inspired by the relaxed lifestyle of the Mediterranean, rooms are bright and welcoming with Spanish tiled flooring, light fabrics that flutter in the ocean breeze and luxurious four-posters in some rooms. Library, gym. The restaurant serves a delectable combination of American and Argentinian fare.Sights nearby - 4 minutes from the Bass Museum of ArtKids Club - Babysitting/childcare availableLively area - In the thick of the action.Romantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
Hotel Impala Miami (South Beach) 17 rooms from £125
Marble bathrooms, ornate wooden beds, golden drapes and sumptuous bedding are tell-tale signs that the designer of the Versace mansion had a hand in this opulent townhouse with old-world grace. Dine outside on authentic Italian fare before enjoying a nightcap under a palm-fringed, star-studded sky.Kids Club - Fully staffed.Romantic - Good for couples.Hideaway - Tranquil and intimate.Lively area - In the thick of the action.
The Hotel of South Beach Miami (South Beach) 53 rooms from £125
Drawing inspiration from the neon lights of South Beach and the breathtaking Atlantic sunsets, bright patterns in defiantly saturated hues and custom-designed motifs adorn the interiors of this property. Rooms are welcoming and simple, and the rooftop pool and bar is a haven for open-air relaxation.Designer - Interiors by American fashion designer Todd OldhamViews - Some rooms have views of the oceanSwimming Pool - Year-round rooftop outdoor poolSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
Edgewater South Beach Miami (South Beach) 49 rooms from £132
Mediterranean-inspired beach-front property. Superbly equipped suites and studios featuring kitchenettes with granite counter-tops and stainless steel appliances and deliciously comfortable beds with pillow-topped mattresses. The rooftop terrace offers stunning views over the beach and ocean.Kids Club - Babysitting service availableOutstanding locationSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Lively area - In the thick of the action.
The Vagabond Miami 45 rooms from £132
Playful and quirky 1950s-inspired hotel promising holiday fun. White rooms with vibrant pops of colour, wood flooring, and hand-picked design pieces. Enjoy delicious fusion food exquisitely prepared in the Vagabond restaurant, recline in an oversized lounge chair by the pool, or visit the gym.Value chic - Super stylish rooms start from as little as $169 per nightSights nearby - art galleries, opera, classical music and ballet, salsa music in Bayside, concertsSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool with generous deck chairsRestrictions on children - No children aged 12 or underRecommended by - Tablet
Gale South Beach Miami (South Beach) 87 rooms from £137
Return to Art Deco glory days in this fine Miami Beach property, replete with elegantly balanced monochrome furnishings, plush Italian sheets, and a nostalgic eye for design. Enjoy views of Miami and its shoreline from the rooftop bar, pool and restaurant or soak up the rays on a private terrace.Swimming Pool - Rooftop outdoor pool which enjoys unobstructed all-day sunshineSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Lively area - In the thick of the action.
The Langford Miami (FL) 126 rooms from £138
A cool boutique hotel in a striking Beaux Arts-style building. Retro throughout; find delicately patterned wallpaper and 1920s style furniture in the light and airy rooms. The trendy rooftop bar (serving fantastic concoctions) and boasting epic views is what this place is all about. A chic choice.City Style - A chic boutique hotel complete with rooftop bar, 1920s design and epic city views.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Tablet
Surfcomber Miami (South Beach) 186 rooms from £144
Oceanfront property with class and character. Interiors draw inspiration from Miami's art deco heritage and have modern luxe appeal, with stylish clean lines and colourful accents. Suites are inviting and fully-equipped. Two bars and a restaurant cater to all tastes with regional seafood cuisine.On the beach - Direct access to the sands of South BeachSwimming Pool - Heated outdoor poolLively - Hip and happening.Outstanding locationRecommended by - Tablet
Soho Beach House Miami 49 rooms from £190
Bohemian authenticity meets decadent comfort at this shabby-chic enclave in glitzy Miami. Dusty pastels, tiled floors and four-poster beds in gleaming dark woods create an atmosphere of effortless sophistication. Spa, library, gym, two pools, rooftop bar, Italian restaurant and private beach access.Views - The hotel overlooks the Atlantic ocean and there are seaviews from every roomSwimming Pool - Year-round outdoor and indoor poolsKids Club - Babysitting/child servicesOn the beach - Private beach access
The Angler's Miami (South Beach) 85 rooms from £155
This Mediterranean revival hotel, a bastion of old Miami architecture, offers a breath of fresh air, discretion and supreme comfort, a sanctuary just a few minutes' walk from the buzz of downtown South Beach. Restaurant, pool, bar, spa treatments. Interiors with light fabrics and natural woods.Spa - Spa treatments offered in-room and by the poolSwimming Pool - Year-round outdoor poolOutstanding locationRecommended by - Tablet
Metropolitan by COMO Miami (South Beach) 74 rooms from £156
Luxury Art Deco hotel with marble flooring, accents in mint pastel and chrome. Bright and airy rooms drawn up by architect and designer Paola Navone. Sink into sumptuous bliss in the extravagant rooftop hydrotherapy spa with sea views. In-house restaurant serves locally sourced Floridian seafood.Swimming Pool - Two outdoor pools, one roof-top and one ground floorSights nearby - Art Deco District is 1.5 miles awayKids Club - Babysitting services availableSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape
The National Hotel Miami (South Beach) 151 rooms from £160
A 1940s landmark of Miami's Art Deco ocean-front area, with the longest pool in Miami. Lovingly restored to the original specifications with antique pieces of furniture and authentic accents in chrome and dark woods. The atmospheric restaurant serves carefully prepared French cuisine. Gym, spa, bar.Swimming Pool - Miami's longest pool, over 200 feet longSpa - Poolside cabana spaLively area - In the thick of the action.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
Room Mate Lord Balfour Miami (South Beach) 64 rooms from £165
An elegant and youthful property in buzzing downtown Miami Beach. Bold and quirky details, a classic neutral canvas and an emphasis on comfort and quality set this hotel apart. Attentive staff go out of their way to make your stay a special one. Gym, open-air courtyard, front porch, beach-front.Full of characterLively area - In the thick of the action.On the beach - In front of the hotel.Quirky - An experience!
Mondrian South Beach Miami (South Beach) 205 rooms from £165
Custom-designed furnishings. Spa. Restaurant. On the waterfront of Biscayne Bay. Black and white decor. Outdoor pool and verdant tropical gardens with hammocks. The Restaurant at Mondrian South Beach serves modern American cuisine and sushi with artisanal cocktails and views of electric blue.Spa - Six treatment rooms and private garden terrace. Milk and honey treatments particularly notable.Views - Views of the garden or Biscayne Bay from each roomDesigner - Designed by renowned designer Marcel WandersSwimming Pool - Outdoor poolRecommended by - Tablet
The Marlin Miami (South Beach) 14 rooms from £176
Centrally located 1930s Art Deco masterpiece that has been tastefully restored. Wooden flooring and neutral colour palette with sophisticated splashes of primary colours. Just steps away from the beach, designer shopping and well know eateries with the option of the in-house Asian fusion restaurant.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
The Standard Spa Miami Miami 100 rooms from £176
Achingly cool seaside spa-hotel with futuristic interior design, astonishing sea views and state-of-the-art facilities for ultimate indulgence. Minimalist rooms entirely in nude woods and soft fabrics, a palette of whites and champagnes for blissful serenity. Restaurant serves fresh, organic fare.Spa - A full-service spa presented by renowned 'The Standard' spa chain. In-room treatments available.Views - Rooms overlooking the gardenSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool and waterfallRestrictions on children - Adult-onlyRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
The Betsy Hotel Miami (South Beach) 61 rooms from £176
Hardwood floors, marble bathrooms, original art and fresh flowers create a low-key, refined aura for this beachside hotel. Miami's only open-air rooftop spa, a sheltered outdoor pool, and exclusive and highly-acclaimed BLT steakhouse make your stay memorable - just don't forget to explore Miami too!Outstanding location - Located directly on Ocean Drive in Miami's South Beach districtSwimming Pool - Secluded outdoor swimming pool, year-round.On the beach - Direct beach accessViews - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Small Luxury Hotels
Vintro Hotel & Kitchen Miami Beach 50 rooms from £179
Trendy but secluded Miami Beach hotel, retro Art Deco design, white interiors with pops of citrus shades. Library, rooftop terrace, outdoor pool, bicycles. Artisanal delicacies expertly prepared in the restaurant. Private beach access with beach chairs and towels, complementary shuttle service.Swimming Pool - Year-round outdoor poolRestrictions on children - Adult onlyOutstanding locationLively area - In the thick of the action.Recommended by - Tablet, Small Luxury Hotels
Bars B&B Miami 7 rooms from £195
A home-away-from-home in Miami Beach's Art Deco district, this elegant and minimalist modern B&B envelopes you in a sense of calm. Interiors are white with accents in grey and pops of colour, with memory foam mattresses and complimentary wine and cheese every night. Hot tub, outdoor bar and BBQ.Lively area - Art Deco District of Miami's South Beach
Delano South Beach Miami (South Beach) 194 rooms from £211
Classic and glamorous, the Delano invites you to languish in decadence, enjoying excellent service, exquisite food and extravagant comfort. Spacious rooms and suites decked out in white fabrics and stylish furnishings. Gym, spa, solarium, pool. Italian and Japanese cuisine. Proximity to the beach.Sights nearby - Bass Museum of Art is 9 minutes' walk and Miami Beach Botanical Garden is less than 1 mile awaySpa - Rooftop Agua Spa offers a choice of treatments with beautiful viewsSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool with private cabanas and underwater sound systemOn the beach - In front of the hotel.Recommended by - Tablet
Viceroy Miami Miami (Brickell) 148 rooms from £226
Premium resort hotel set in the heart of Miami's financial district. Indulgent furnishings in rooms create a welcoming atmosphere of deluxe comfort, and there is further space to unwind in the two pools, fitness centre and in-house spa. Dining and drinking options are varied with beaches nearby.Swimming Pool - Year-round 300-foot outdoor infinity pool on Biscayne Bay and private rooftop poolLively area - In the thick of the action.Views - Great views from hotelSpa
Sense Beach House Miami (South Beach) 18 rooms from £226
Soft beachy hues - taupes, creams and eggshell blues - meet weathered wood and wicker accents to create a lived-in, welcoming space for relaxation after a busy day in downtown Miami. The rooftop pool and terrace provide a private spot for enjoying downtime and the restaurant serves exquisite tapas.Lively area - Art galleries, boutique shopping and famous restaurants are just around the corner on Ocean DriveOutstanding location - Ideal central location in the SoFi district (South of Fifth)Views - Panoramic city and partial ocean viewsSwimming Pool - Delightful rooftop pool.
Shore Club Miami (South Beach) 309 rooms from £232
A party hotel like no other: sleek but chic interiors with concrete floors and light fabrics. Decadent pool leading down to private beach access. Sophisticated dining experience at world-famous Nobu, alternatively Italian. Gym, spa, and watersports on offer. Highlight is the trendy poolside bars.Spa - Full-service spa with outdoor treatment rooms and seaviewsSwimming Pool - Outdoor, a cascade of descending pools leading to the sea.Views - Some rooms have views onto the oceanOn the beach - Private beach accessRecommended by - Tablet
The Plymouth Miami 109 rooms from £262
An Art-Deco Miami masterpiece, given a modern facelift by world renowned designer Fernando Santangelo. This vintage gem offers stylish suites with free standing in room tubs, Juliette balconies and muted white on pastel tones. The Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar is a show stopper as is the sun-kissed pool.Beach Life - Miami Beach life- poolside lounging, killer cocktails, a Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar and private beach spaceGreat walks - Miami Beach’s Botanical Gardens are just down the road and well worth checking outLively - Hip and happening.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels, Tablet
Casa Tua Miami (South Beach) from £312
Relaxed boutique hotel offering ultimate comfort and a familial atmosphere. Mediterranean-inspired design with terracotta tile, wood floors, white sheets and marble evoke the allure of elegant Italy. Exclusive, cosy club and bar. Intimate Italian dining experience in the restaurant and garden.Four poster beds - In select roomsKids Club - BabysittingRomantic - Good for couples.
Carillon Hotel & Spa Miami 110 rooms from £340
Wellness is at the heart of this stylish hotel. Suites feature clean lines, kitchens and elegant bathrooms with stone flooring and glass accents. A juice bar, organic cocktails, poolside dining and The Carillon Grill meet all your culinary needs. Hot tubs, pools, gyms, spa, salon, private beach.Spa - Neuromuscular therapy, sound therapy, body rituals, skin care treatmentsSwimming Pool - Four pools, including outdoorOn the beach - 250 yards of private beachViews - Great views from hotel
Fisher Island Club & Hotel Miami 15 rooms from £348
Secluded but accessible location on private island. The discerning traveller's eye will appreciate the tastefully decorated interiors and carefully landscaped gardens which embrace the property. Golf, tennis, spa, marina. Two restaurants. Take a swim in the outdoor pool or on the private beach.Sights nearby - All the sights and activities of Miami and Miami Beach are reachable by ferry.Views - Views of the Atlantic ocean.Swimming Pool - Outdoor pool year-roundOn the beach - Private beach access
Tides South Beach Miami (South Beach) from £351
Sophisticated icon of Miami's glamorous history. A sunset colour pallet, rich textures, with a nod to the Art Deco movement, marble bathrooms and ocean views make suites inviting and elegant. Outdoor pool, massages, gym. Restaurant serves exquisite seafood, an ideal spot for socialising.Lively area - Set on South Beach at the heart of Miami's buzzing art deco Miami Beach neighbourhoodViews - Each room is guaranteed oceanfront viewsSwimming Pool - Private heated outdoor swimming poolSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Recommended by - I Escape, Tablet, Mr & Mrs Smith
The Miami Beach EDITION Miami 294 rooms from £397
Beachfront high-rise with spacious bedrooms and contemporary, breezy furnishings that bring a coastal feel indoors. Two open-air pools, ice-skating rink, nightclub, spa, gym, outdoor cinema and bowling alley. Dine on Latin cuisine in the Matador Room or enjoy an al fresco experience at Tropicale.On the beach - Private beach areaSwimming Pool - Two outdoor poolsLively area - In the thick of the action.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
1 Hotel South Beach Miami (South Beach) 426 rooms from £423
Nature-inspired beachside retreat. Bright, airy rooms with natural woods and a neutral colour palette provide the perfect space to unwind away from the excitement of the city. Rooftop bar to watch the Miami skyline, award-winning restaurant, spectacular sea vistas, gym, spa.Families - Kids club on site for the little ones aged 4-12Kids Club - Kids Club focussed on fun activities centered around learning about nature e.g. nature walks, seashell art and bird feedersSwimming Pool - Four pools including rooftop poolOn the beach - Private beach area
Nautilus Miami (South Beach) 250 rooms from £429
1950s style hotel designed with comfort in mind. Interiors exude casual elegance with marble floors and much natural light. Restaurant serves freshly prepared local food inspired by Mediterranean flavours. Cabanas by the freshwater heated outdoor pool serve snacks and drinks. Gym, spa, sea views.Outdoor diningSwimming Pool - Palm-fringed heated saltwater outdoor poolOn the beach - Direct beach accessKids Club - Fully staffed.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
Acqualina Resort & Spa Miami (Sunny Isles Beach) from £429
Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean this luxurious hotel and spa is ideal for all the family. Rooms are spacious, some are sea facing, and some come with a kitchen. Indulge in the extensive range of spa treatments and three restaurants. Kids activities are popular, as are beach days. Great all round spotViews - All bedrooms look onto the Atlantic Ocean.Great walks - 4.5 beachfront acres on Sunny Isles Beach.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoor
The Setai Miami (South Beach) 130 rooms from £514
Luxury oceanfront hotel in vibrant Miami Beach neighbourhood. Spectacular suites feature rainfall showers, Asian-inspired design and views of the city and the sea. Outdoor pool, spa, massage, gym. Enjoy an unrivalled fine dining experience at any one of the four restaurants and bars, notably Asian.Outstanding location - On Ocean Drive right by the beach in the centre of Miami's nightlife and shopping districtSwimming Pool - Three swimming poolsViews - Great views from hotelSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Recommended by - Tablet
The Villa Casa Casuarina Miami Beach 10 rooms from £619
Versace's home turned luxury boutique on the famed Ocean Drive, Miami Beach. This is a treasure trove of remarkable handmade furniture, stained glass windows, murals, exuberant design and over-the-top everything! Not to mention the gold mosaic pool and ornate restaurant dining room. Spectacular!City Style - You can't get more stylish than Versace's house, turned chic hotel on Miami BeachViews - Great views from hotelRomantic - Good for couples.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Tablet