Search the best hotels in Saratoga
Hot springs, hunting, birdwatching and fishing - Saragota is the perfect place to get away from it all and recharge your batteries in the tranquil embrace of mother nature. Settled in the 1800s, sitting in the shadow of the Snowy Range and Sierra Madre Mountains, the charming lakeside town nestles in the Platte Valley where hundreds of miles of white-foam-gushing freestone rivers flow, and sits beside the Medicine Bow Routt National Forest, where hiking trails abound. During the winter, you can enjoy snowmobiling, a popular pastime in these parts, or fishing, because Saragota boasts the best blue-ribbon trout fishing in the whole of the USA. But people don't merely travel hundreds of miles every year to Saragota for the fishing, they come for the free hot springs, the perfect way to unwind after a strenuous day of hiking! The best places to stay in Saragota include a luxury lodge and spa - a wonderful symbol of Saragota blending rustic tradition with the town's most powerful draw: hot springs.
What not to miss
- Hike the nearby Elk Mountain that looms over the town!
- Go fishing in nearby Saragota Lake.
- Check out the Laura M Gallery, a boutique and art gallery.
- Unwind in the bubbling waters of the Hobo Hot Pool, a free hot spring.
- Conquer the hiking trails that snake through Medicine Bow Routt National Forest!
- Book a snowmobile and explore the 300 miles of snowmobile trails.
- Immerse yourself in local colonial history at the Saragota Museum!
Picturesque, serene and far from the madding crowd, Saragota is the ideal rural getaway. However it is a very popular destination both in summer and winter, so if you want to guarantee a room in one of the best places to stay in Saratoga, you'll need to book well ahead to avoid disappointment.
The best places to stay in Saragota
For a Luxury ranch
- Lodge and Spa at Brush Creek Ranch is an all-inclusive luxury lodge and spa in breathtaking surroundings. Large, comfortable rooms offer modern bathrooms and countryside views. The Trailhead Great Room serves up an array of dishes accompanied by an excellent wine list. A fabulous combination of top notch accommodation and facilities complemented by a huge range of experiences and activities including horse riding, fishing and much more.
For an apartment or villa
- Our partner Booking.com has a range of self-catering villas and apartments in the nearby area.
- Winter or summer, there's never a "bad time" to go to Saragota. During the winter, the temperature darts between -11 and 4 degrees; while during the summer, it can reach highs of up to 27 degrees!
- Fly to Denver, and get a connecting flight to Casper-Natrona County International Airport. From there, you can get a 2h 20min taxi ride to Saragota.
- If you want to rent a car, contact our partner Rentalcars.
Still not sure?
- Expand your search to include the best places to stay in Wyoming
- or United States of America
- or contact one of our Gurus for advice.
Best Hotels in Saratoga
Adelphi Hotel Saratoga Springs 32 rooms from AU$292Romantic Break - This hotel makes a great choice for a luxury weekend away; the marble bathrooms and soaking tubs make for added indulgenceCity Style - With a central location and beautifully-appointed interiors, this hotel has lots of chic Saragota Springs styleLocal exploring - There is lots to explore close to this hotel, from the Saragota Spa State Park to the infamous racetracksGreat walks - Go walking in the Saratoga National Historical Park. The park preserves the site of the Battles of Saratoga
This luxury hotel is located in downtown Saratoga Springs. The Victorian seaside resort-style facade gives way to elegant guestrooms with leather headboards and textured wall panels. Hand-selected antiques complete the suites. Eat at the raw bar before a signature cocktail at this opulent hideaway. See More
Lodge and Spa at Brush Creek Ranch Saratoga (Wyoming) 39 rooms from AU$1246Fishing - Brush Creek Ranch is home to some of the best fly fishing in Wyoming.Remote - Off the beaten track.Secluded setting - For escaping.Full of character
All inclusive lodge and spa in breathtaking surroundings and an activity filled stay. Large, comfortable rooms with modern bathrooms and countryside views. The Trailhead Great Room serves up an array of dishes and a brilliant wine list. Between riding, hiking, climbing and more - activities for all! See More