Search the best hotels in José Ignacio
About José Ignacio
The Best Places to Stay in José Ignacio
The Best Places to Stay in José Ignacio for a Beach Break
- The Posada del Faro is right on a stretch of pristine, white sandy beach, just outside José Ignacio. There are just 15 rooms, all whitewashed with beamed ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows. You’re close to surf school too…
- The Posada Arenas de José Ignacio is just a five minute, relaxed stroll from the beach in the sleepy village of José Ignacio. There are just 12 rooms, decorated in a contemporary style. José Ignacio is close to a gorgeous lagoon, and a great kitesurfing spot too.
- Bahia Vik sits right up against the coast, on a grassy hill above the sand, but with the majority of its floor-to-ceiling windows facing right out over the ocean. The accommodation is in a collection of beach bungalows and suites, decorated with clean lines and large pieces of contemporary art. There’s choice of pools as well as the beach and you’re just out of José Ignacio.
Some of the Most Romantic Hotels in José Ignacio
- For somewhere special, and a bit secluded, consider the 12 room Estancia Vik, a fantastic ranch, with luxurious trimmings and some eye-popping contemporary art. Each of the suites has its own design, the restaurant offers the best locally sourced, regional cuisine and there’s a huge amount to do: everything from polo to, bird watching to surfing — you’re just a short drive from the beach.
- The Casa Bikini is a ten room boutique bolt-hole between the forest and the sea at Punta del Esta. Each of the suites have been individually decorated and they’re named after writers — book the Coehlo suite for a private terrace and bath. There’s a fantastic library and an pool too. And you’re just moments from the beach.
The Best Value Hotels in José Ignacio
- Casa Suaya also occupies an enviable position just outside José Ignacio, this time it’s right up against a stretch of white sandy beach. The Casa’s 31 rooms are bright and contemporary, with a similar erring towards sharp lines, modern art and floor-to-ceiling windows. There’s a great outdoor heated pool too.
You really need a car to get to José Ignacio regularly and comfortably.
Monthly Weather in José Ignacio
Best Hotels in José Ignacio
Posada Arenas de José Ignacio José Ignacio 12 rooms from AU$249Beach Life - The property is just 5 minutes from the beach so you can easily wander over and spend your days lounging by the seasideTotal relaxation - Spend your days sunbathing or treat yourself to a massage as you forget about all your worries at this peaceful spotGreat walks - Stroll along the coast at sunset and take in the gorgeous viewsSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoor
Located just a short distance from the beach in the sleepy village of José Ignacio. It enjoys a contemporary decor and quiet atmosphere with simple but chic rooms. Visit the nearby lagoons, go kitesurfing or check out the town's various art galleries. A lovely spot for a relaxing time. See More
Casa Suaya José Ignacio 31 rooms from AU$293Beach Life - A chic escape set directly on the beach in the exclusive district of Jose Ignacio near Punta del EsteSurfing - Learn to surf with the property's resident professionalSwimming Pool - Outdoor heated poolRomantic - Good for couples.
An idyllic boutique property boasting an enviable location on a pretty stretch of white sand beach. Bright rooms have a contemporary feel with sharp lines, modern art and floor to ceiling windows framing the sea views. Outside the feel is more rustic-chic with a lovely pool taking centre stage. See More
Posada del Faro José Ignacio 15 rooms from AU$308Beach Life - A chic boutique property on a gorgeous stretch of white sandy beach.Birdwatching - Surrounded by 4,000 hectares of lagoons, Jose Ignacio is a paradise for bird-watchers.Surfing - Wake up early and head to the surf school for an active morning learning to surf.Tennis - Play a game at the tennis club just minutes from the property.Recommended by - I Escape
A hip beach side property comprising of just 15 tranquil rooms. Design throughout mixes contemporary styles with traditional charm; think white washed rooms, floor to ceiling windows and beamed ceilings. An ideal spot to completely unwind but for the active there's plenty to do. Beach perfection. See More
Posada Mosaico José Ignacio 9 rooms from AU$367Families - There is a private villa on site with its own pool and barbecue that is ideal for families or small groups.Country Escape - A chic rural option complete with roaring fires, great wine and gorgeous countrysideActive Holiday - The property offers a host of activities from cycling to horse ridingTennis - Bring your racquet and play a game on the hotel's court. Lessons are offered tooRecommended by - Tablet
A rural property that has found the perfect balance between countryside chic and rustic charm. Ground floor rooms are light and airy with contemporary furniture and sliding glass doors leading onto terraces. There's a host of activities on offer or just the possibility of unwinding with a good book. See More
Bahia Vik José Ignacio 24 rooms from AU$503Beach Life - A collection of private bungalows and suites located on the large swath of white sand that is Playa Mansa.Kayaking - Paddle down Laguna de Jose Ignacio in a handmade canoe.Birdwatching - Search for bright pink flamingoes.Surfing - Ideal conditions for surfing.
An oh-so cool property located directly on the beach. A collection of beach bungalows and suites are architectural masterpieces complete with large works of contemporary art. Find numerous pools, superb cuisine and a lively night scene. The ideal spot for a touch of bohemian living. See More
Estancia Vik José Ignacio 12 rooms from AU$570Active Holiday - An array of outdoor pursuits from polo to surfing. This is an outdoor enthusiast's dream.Birdwatching - There is beautiful birdlife to observe from Flamingoes to EgretsFishing - World class fishing can be enjoyed on the Laguna Jose IgnacioViews - Expansive views over the laguna and Southern Atlantic OceanRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
A secluded ranch filled with eye-popping contemporary artwork and styled with luxury in mind. Individually designed suites are traditional in feel (bar the bright and plentiful art pieces). The food is regional and superb. Find endless pursuits from polo to surfing. Highly recommended. See More
Playa Vik José Ignacio (Los Horneros) 9 rooms from AU$1026Total relaxation - Sunbathe on the beach, swim in the sea and go for long walks at sunset down the coastBeach Life - Right by the beach in a wonderful seaside location!Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.
This designer hotel enjoys a beachfront location in the village of José Ignacio. Its rooms and suites are decorated in a chic, contemporary manner featuring plenty of modern artwork whilst there's also an outdoor pool. Let the quiet surroundings and sea views rejuvenate you at this stunning retreat. See More