Search the best hotels in Park City
About Park City
Nestling in the shadow of the Wasatch Mountains, east of Salt Lake City, is Park City. Home of the Sundance Film Festival, the 2002 Olympic Park, several world-class ski resorts and a beautiful, otherworldly landscape. Bordering the slopes of two ski resorts, the Main Street is lined with elegant 19th century townhouses, built from the proceeds of the silver mining boom. After the boom the city declined with it, until the tourism trade which was built around the Sundance Film Festival and the ski resorts, took its fortunes to new fever-pitch levels. A great base camp for conquering the slopes during wintertime, and to top it all off, it is surrounded by hot springs and as such, the city teems with glorious spas. In many ways it is a North American Alpine retreat, snug and compact, surrounded by forests and mountains lined with hiking and biking trails, brimming with excellent gourmet restaurants and bars, and some of the wildest bobsleigh and toboggan rides you may ever experience. And while some of the best places to stay in Park City may require deep pockets, they are all luxurious and rejuvenating stays, and our Guru’s list of recommendations start from around $300 per night.
What not to miss
- Attend the Sundance Film Festival!
- Enjoy skiing in this world-class ski resort.
- Visit the Park City Museum to learn about local history.
- Go mountain biking during the summer.
- Book a horse ride through the surrounding meadows and hills.
- Take the kids to the Olympic Park where they can enjoy ziplines, huge slides and rock climbing.
- Enjoy the free public transport!
Perfect for skiers, hikers, bikers and film-enthusiasts alike, Park City is great destination in both summer and winter. Find out more by checking out our collection of the best places to stay in Park City!
The best places to stay in Park City
- Washington School House is a stunning 19th Century boutique hotel with a contemporary French feel and just 12 rooms. There’s a year-round heated pool; ideal both during the summer and winter.
- The Stein Eriksen Lodge is a ski lodge/ spa resort with 180 large modern rooms. There’s also a heated outdoor pool, private hot tubs with stunning mountain views and an elegant restaurant.
- Montage Deer Valley is perfect if you’re looking for a luxurious, activity based break. There are around 220 rooms and all the amenities you could think of whatever the season. The views are incredible, plus there’s a fantastic restaurant.
For an apartment or villa
- Our partner Booking.com has a wide range of villas and apartments in the nearby area.
- If you're going for a ski holiday the best time to go is between February and March when the temperature ranges between -9 and 7 degrees. During the summer the temperature reaches highs of up to 28 degrees.
- There is free public transport throughout the year within the bounds of the city itself.
- If you want to rent a car, contact our partner Rentalcars.
- Fly to Salt Lake City International Airport.
Still not sure?
- Browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Park City,
- expand your search to include the best places to stay in Utah,
- or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Park City
Best Hotels in Park City
Grand Summit Hotel Park City (Canyons) 150 rooms from CA$367Spa breaks - Guests at the hotel have free shuttle access to neighbouring Now & Zen Massage, making this a good option for a spa breakFamilies - Families are well-catered to at this hotel, with self-catering apartments and an outdoor pool that the kids will loveActive Holiday - Neighbouring the Utah Olympic Park, which hosts a range of winter sports, book this hotel for an active holidayViews - Great views from hotel
This hotel is located next to the Olympic Park in Utah. Guestrooms are warm and inviting, with views over the slopes and cosy fireplaces. Self-catering apartments are available which are great for families. Dine at the grill restaurant after a dip in the heated pool. Perfect for a winter break. See More
Washington School House Park City (Utah) 12 rooms from CA$395Fishing - Fish in the summer for or trout, bass, walleye and more in Park City's Resevoirs. Or Fly fish on the Provo and Weber Rivers.Kayaking - Down the two rivers of Park City: Weber and Provo.Views - Great views from hotelFull of characterRecommended by - Tablet, Mr & Mrs Smith
Stunning 19th Century boutique hotel on the slopes with French contemporary chic interiors and a year-round heated pool. Luxurious and modern rooms feature designer bathrooms. Winter or summer, this hotel is the perfect location for the ski slopes, water activities and much more. All welcome! See More
Stein Eriksen Lodge Park City (Utah) 180 rooms from CA$415Skiing - Park City is home to three world-class ski resorts: Deer Valley Resort, Park City Mountain Resort and The Canyons Resort.Country EscapeGreat walks - Summer months lend themself nicely to strolls in the wilderness and outdoor concerts.Sights nearby - Utah Olympic Park from 2002 olympics.
Luxury Summit Country resort with spa, outdoor pool, in the midst of the great outdoors. Large modern rooms (some with private hot tubs) have stunning mountain views. Glitretind Restaurant is elegant and popular with cocktails and delicious dishes. Snow or sun there is a lot to do, out or in. See More
The Lodge at Blue Sky Park City 46 rooms from CA$1578Country Escape - The ultimate country escape: a Western getaway on a private 3,500-acre ranchGreat walks - Use the Blue Sky Trail Map to take an independent hike or choose a guided hike and learn of the local flora and faunaSwimming Pool - Outdoor poolRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Kiwi Collection
A luxurious hotel set on a 3,500-acre ranch. Spacious rooms are made using natural materials and are every inch a luxury experience; beds stand centrally in the room and enormous bathrooms feature deep freestanding baths. With numerous activities available this is an indulgent escape to nature. See More
Montage Deer Valley Park City (9100 Marsac Avenue) 220 rooms from CA$1639Skiing - A truly magical alpine setting for skiing and snow shoe ramblings - end up with hot toddys on the après-ski Alpine TerraceTennisFishing - Provo, Green and Weber rivers lend themselves nicely to a spot of fly fishing.Kids Club - Fully staffed.
Activity based luxury resort in a stunning alpine valley. Views from the rooms will make you want to rise with the sun & explore the great outdoors. Skiing by winter, river-adventures by summer, with spa and pool to relax and cool off. You'll be spoilt for choice by the cuisine on offer. See More