The Best Hotels in Fenway-Kenmore
The Fenway-Kenmore neighbourhood is intrinsically linked with Fenway Park - the home ground of Boston's beloved Red Sox. However, the area is much more than this. Bustling with university students and with a good selection of museums and quiet trails winding through scenic parks - this part of Boston is a destination in its own right. A recent investment in the area has now brought a number of excellent restaurants and hip cafes and bars too. This new hip feel has transferred over to the hotel scene as well, with many of the best hotels in Fenway-Kenmore flaunting sleek modern design and a youthful feel. Our Hotel Gurus have hand-selected their favourite in the area. So whether you are here to catch a game or just for the local buzz - why not browse through our selection to start planning your next break?
For access to Fenway Park
- For Red Sox fans locations don't come much better than Hotel Commonwealth. Be sure to book a room in the new wing where spacious terraces overlook Fenway Park. The design is modern and stylish plus there is a popular restaurant and oyster bar - a perfect spot for a post-match unwind.
For the design
- The Verb is an ultra-hip renovated 1959 hotel located in the trendy Fenway area. The property has been painstakingly restored to encapsulate the history and future of Fenway's vibrant music scene. The decor is a perfect marriage of modern style and homage to the area's cultural roots. A characterful and trendy spot.
- Sonder Pierce Boston is located in Fenway Park area and offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments. Expect chic minimalist style with bespoke art and designer furniture, and all come equipped with kitchens. This is a great choice for a smart home in the city.
Still not sure where to book?
- Browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Boston.
- Specify your search and look through the best hotel in Boston with a balcony or the best pet friendly hotels in Boston or the best hotels in Boston with an indoor pool.
- Widen your search to include all our recommendations in Massachusetts.
- Alternatively, feel free to call or email one of our gurus for advice.
Hotel Commonwealth Boston 245 rooms from CA$262Restaurant - Eastern Standard restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and Island Creek Oyster Bar for super-fresh seafood.Lively area - At the western end of Back Bay, Kenmore Square is a busy place and close to the Boston UniversitySights nearby - Superb location with easy access to all of Boston's best bitsSpa - In-room spa services available by appointment
Soak up the atmosphere of vibrant Kenmore Square and enjoy excellent hospitality in this stylish hotel. A new wing of spacious rooms and terrace overlook Fenway Park, home of the Red Sox. Try the New England oyster bar, sip an award-winning cocktail, or dine in the hugely popular restaurant. See More
The Verb Hotel Boston (Fenway) 94 rooms from CA$329Great walks - Take a stroll in the Fenway Victory Gardens span 7 acres tended by a community of over three hundred gardeners.Sights nearby - Visit the Musesum of Fine Art, with a staggering collection encompassing nearly 450,000 works.Lively - Hip and happening.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Tablet
A classic 1959 hotel, located in Boston’s hip Fenway neighbourhood. The hotel has been painstakingly restored to encapsulate the history and future of Fenway's vibrant music scene. Decor is a perfect marriage of modern style and homage to the areas cultural roots. A characterful and trendy spot. See More
Sonder Pierce Boston Boston (Fenway Kenmore) 6 rooms from CA$397Groups - The multi-room apartments, plus lively shared games room, makes this perfect for friends travelling togetherLocal exploring - Should you not fancy cooking there are great restaurants and bar options in the neighbourhoodGreat walks - The nearby park is on Boston's Emerald Necklace, a string of scenic urban parks and city waterwaysViews - All floors offer incredible city views, none more so than the 18th floor games room
Self-catering 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments in the lively Fenway Park area. Will suit those who don't sacrifice style for long stays; enjoy floor-to-ceiling views, bespoke artwork, designer furniture & fully-equipped kitchens. Chic and minimalist city pad - a perfect getaway for grown-up groups. See More