The 6 Best Hotels in Boston with a Balcony
Boston is a visually striking city, an iconic modern cityscape set against the water. Therefore, to truly enjoy the city right from your room, it makes sense to choose a hotel that offers a private balcony. The city has a diverse collection of hotels from sleek luxury stays to charming guesthouses in converted Brownstone houses. To ensure you choose the right property for you, our hotel experts have compiled a collection of the best hotels in Boston with a balcony. Chosen on their location (and therefore their views), the service, design and value for money - there is something for all tastes and budgets here. So why not browse through our list to start planning your stay?
For the design
- The Verb is an ultra-hip renovated 1959 hotel located in trendy Fenway neighbourhood. The property has been painstakingly restored to encapsulate the history and future of Fenway's vibrant music scene. The decor is a perfect marriage of modern style and homage to the area's cultural roots. Rooms are very comfortable but pick a deluxe room for a balcony. A characterful and trendy spot.
For a guesthouse
- No. 284 is a smart guesthouse set in an 1881 Brownstone in coveted Back Bay Boston neighbourhood. Stylish interiors feature a curated American art collection, Frette linen and a chic take on traditional design. Book the Penthouse Suite for a private terrace - a chic choice to live like a local.
- Moroccan Luxury Suites is a completely unique stay. With just three opulent Moroccan themed suites, this is an intimate choice. Book the Salem King Studio for a small private balcony. A perfect city hideaway.
For access to Harvard University
- Boutique Hotel Veritas is set in Cambridge, surrounded by the historic Harvard Colleges. The building itself is contemporary but has been styled on traditional design. Rooms are elegant and cosy and the staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. Pick the Queen Balcony Room for a large private terrace with lovely views.
For a waterfront hotel
- Luxurious Boston Harbor Hotel offers classic rooms with bay or harbour views. Complete with an award-winning restaurant, a spoiling spa, and an indoor pool, not to mention first-class service, this indulgent choice is worth every penny. Book either of the two top suites for a balcony or terrace with a spectacular view
For a B&B
- Book Boston Yacht Haven Inn & Marina for the breathtaking 180-degree sea and city vistas. The spacious contemporary rooms have luxurious amenities and nautical touches; make sure to book one with a balcony. A unique choice that feels like being at sea with luxury yachts as your only neighbours.
Still not sure where to book?
- Browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Boston.
- Widen your search to include all our recommendations for the best waterfront hotels in Boston.
- Alternatively, feel free to call or email one of our gurus for advice.
The Verb Hotel Boston (Fenway) 94 rooms from £195Great walks - Take a stroll in the Fenway Victory Gardens span 7 acres tended by a community of over three hundred gardeners.Sights nearby - Visit the Musesum of Fine Art, with a staggering collection encompassing nearly 450,000 works.Lively - Hip and happening.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Tablet
A classic 1959 hotel, located in Boston’s hip Fenway neighbourhood. The hotel has been painstakingly restored to encapsulate the history and future of Fenway's vibrant music scene. Decor is a perfect marriage of modern style and homage to the areas cultural roots. A characterful and trendy spot. See More
No. 284 Boston (Back Bay) 23 rooms from £158City Style - Admire the best of Boston's cobblestone streets, grand boulevards and historic monuments from this classic townhouse boltholeLocal exploring - WIth the nearest subway station just 500m from the property, it's easy to explore all that Boston has to offerRomantic Break - Book out the incredible penthouse suite for an uniterrupted weekend a deuxSights nearby - Boston's famous sites are just a few blocks from the property; sublime Public Library. Copley Square & Trinity Church
Feel like a well-heeled local with a stay at this 1881 Brownstone in coveted Back Bay Boston neighbourhood. A chic blue colour scheme lights up this thoughtful renovation from private home to guesthouse, complete with a curated American art collection, Frette linen and stylish urban garden. See More
Moroccan Luxury Suites Boston 3 rooms from £178Hideaway - There's nothing in the city like it. Check-in and transport yourself to the feeling of sultry Moroccan nightsGreat walks - Take a stroll in nearby Boston National Historical ParkSights nearby - Visit Bunker Hill Monument and the USS ConstitutionLocal markets - Good for local colour.
Exotic Moroccan-themed property located in Boston's Charlestown district. 3 lovely, unique and opulent suites share a living room and garden with outdoor furniture. Breakfast and light snacks are included and there is a stocked kitchen. Expect cosy alcoves, ornate throws and heavenly bathrooms. See More
Hotel Veritas Boston (Cambridge) 31 rooms from £250Sights nearby - Harvard University, Boston Tea Party Ships and MuseumLively area - In the thick of the action.BoutiqueRecommended by - Tablet
A boutique hotel in atmospheric Cambridge, home to Harvard University. Modern facilities, comfortable beds, good bathrooms and impeccable friendly American service. See More
Boston Yacht Haven Inn & Marina Boston 10 rooms from £224Back to Nature - Nearly all of the benefits of a beach vacation while staying in the city; sea, fresh air, the sound of waves and great seafood!Local exploring - As well as watching the world go by there's lots to do in the area; shopping, restaurants, nightlife and sitesRomantic Break - Book the penthouse suite with its impressive balcony for a weekend away. Enjoy a drink watching the sunsetSailing - The marina's facilities accommodate everything from sailing vessels to mega-yachts
Fantastic inn with a unique location on Boston's Harbour. Stay for breathtaking 180-degree sea and city vistas. The spacious contemporary rooms have luxurious amenities and nautical touches; make sure to book one with a balcony. It feels like being at sea with luxury yachts as your only neighbours. See More
The Boston Harbor Hotel Boston (Massachusetts) 230 rooms from £242Spa - Offering a range of restorative treatments with an emphasis on relaxation and healing, plus nail salonSights nearby - Boston Harbor Islands National Park is only 100 metres away.Views - Great views from hotelRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Tablet, CN Traveller
This contemporary luxury harbour hotel offers guests an indoor pool and spa. The large, classic rooms with city, bay or harbour views and modern bathrooms. Meritage Restaurant's chef is award winning and whips up seasonal produce accompanied with an extensive wine list. See More