Search the best hotels in Fnideq
Nestling by the Mediterranean Sea in northern Morocco near the city of Tetouan, is the seaside town of Fnideq - the perfect place to go for a romantic break or family seaside holiday. With wide golden beaches, a long seaside promenade and near some fascinating historic sites, Fnideq oozes with charm and a laid-back pace-of-life, and boasts a great diversity of things-to-do for both young couples and families. History-buffs will love visiting the nearby Medina of Tetouan, a UNESCO-listed site and fortified town rebuilt by Andalusian refugees after the Reconquest of Spain, that is considered by many to be one of the most unspoilt medinas around, and there are the mythically-shrouded Pillars of Hercules nearby too, great mountain peaks jutting out over the sea. After a heavy day of sightseeing, you can unwind with a massage at a seafront spa, take the kids to the waterpark, (but take note of the lax attention to health and safety standards in Morroco), or simply relax at the beach as the surf rolls up and down. Fun, beautiful and quaint, Fnideq makes for a great seaside holiday. The best places to stay in Fnideq include a delightful spa hotel slap-bang on the seafront - ideal for the relaxing holiday you've been waiting for.
The best places to stay in Fnideq
- Banyan Tree Tamouda Bay is a chic beach resort offering luxurious accommodation and stunning sea views. Simply styled rooms feature light wooden floors, indulgent bathrooms, crisp white linen and floor to ceiling windows. Spend days on the endless stretch of white sandy beach before returning for a massage in the superb spa.
For an apartment or villa
- Our partner Booking.com has a wide range of villas and apartments in the nearby area.
- The best time to go is during the summer, when the temperature ranges between 16 and 27 degrees.
- Fly to Tangier International Airport, and take a Grand Taxi to Fnideq. The journey covers 40km's and takes less than 1 hour.
- If you want to rent a car, contact our partner Rentalcars.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Fnideq
Banyan Tree Tamouda Bay Fnideq (Ceuta-Tetouan) 92 rooms from £227Beach Life - A glamorous beach resort ideal for totally relaxing.Diving - Find a wide range of fish from whales to seahorses while scuba diving.Cooking classes - Learn to cook traditional Moroccan dishes with the hotel's chef.Sailing - Take a guided catamaran excursion and explore the scenic coast.
A chic beach resort offering luxurious accommodation and stunning sea views. Simply styled rooms feature light wooden floors, indulgent bathrooms, crisp white linen and floor to ceiling windows. Spend days on the endless stretch of white sandy beach before returning for a massage in the superb spa. See More