Apartments and Holiday Rentals in Val d'Isere
Val d'Isere is one of the best known and loved ski resorts in the French Alps. It has a reputation for fabulous skiing and an equally exuberant night life. This is the place to come to ski all day and party all night! Accommodation options here are varied. Alongside all the hotels, there are a growing number of self-catering options ideal for holiday makers who are looking for a more independent stay; one that allows them to sample all the great bars and restaurants in town or one that allows them to kick back and relax in their home-from-home in the alps. We've put together a list of the best holiday rentals providers in the area. They cater to all tastes and wallets, offering everything from budget studios for two to swanky slopeside chalets with outdoor hot tubs and mountain views.
Booking.com is one of the behemoths of the travel industry. It has worldwide coverage and lists more than 28 million properties all over the globe.
- Booking.com has a growing number of self catering properties for all tastes and budgets in a wide range of ski resorts from Europe to the USA, Canada and Japan.
- From the most basic studios, to seriously high-end properties with ski-in ski-out locations, outdoor hot tubs and much more!
- Yes you will have to trawl through a long list of possibles, but you certainly won't lack for choice.
Interhome boasts a portfolio of around 35000 holiday homes and apartments spread throughout 27 countries across the globe.
- When it comes to wintersports holidays they have a particularly good selection from luxury chalets to budget studios
- Properties are located in diverse resorts from crowd pleasers like Val d'isere, to off-the-beaten-track hideaways in the Swiss Alps
- As well as 24/7 customer service, they have staff/partner agencies/key holders on the ground to help with any onsite issues
- If you require ski-hire Interhome partners with Ski Set who can offer you preferential rates