- ✓ Book Online Now
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Cachi
Amidst the beautiful Salta Province of Argentina, the tiny city of Cachi sits in a valley at the foot of the Nevado de Cachi. Fragments of history can be spotted throughout this traditional city with its white washed colonial buildings and adobe houses surrounding the Iglesia San Jose church. We’ve selected the best places to stay in Cachi to explore the quaint architecture and the stunning natural park to the south.
In Cachi, the warm period generally comes with an increase in rainfall. However, for the warmest period while still keeping your feet dry, aim to visit between July and September.
What not to miss:
- The Museo Arqueologico Pio Pablo Diaz shows off some fantastic historical ceramics, jewellery, metal work and much more!
- The ruins in Parque Nacional Los Cardones are well preserved and off the beaten track. Stunning surroundings and an interesting way to spend a day.
- Recta del Tin Tin bears no relevance to its yellow haired namesake, however, if it’s a great view you’re after look no further. The straight road flows through a beautiful unearthly landscape and there are plenty of spots to take a great photo.
And for the best places to stay in Cachi we recommend
For boutique chic
- El Cortijo Hotel is a comfortable and cosy hideaway close to the middle of Cachi with great local artwork filling the walls and a gorgeous central courtyard. In the evening be sure to visit the fire lit restaurant for some fantastic local dishes.
For Secluded charm
- Hotel la Merced del Alto sits in a stunning location just outside Cachi. The traditional white washed walls house a beautifully renovated and charming escape. It’s clean, contemporary decoration makes for a luxurious stay!
For an apartment
- If you think that you'd prefer to book a self catering property, then check out the comprehensive selection with our online partner, booking.com.
- The nearest airport is in Salta, around four hours away by bus.
- The weather in Cachi is farily temperate year round. Summers (November, December and January) peak at around 28 degrees celcius.
- If you plan to hire a car to travel around, we recommend you visit our online partner, Holiday Autos.
Still not sure what to book?
Best Hotels in Cachi
El Cortijo Hotel 15 rooms from $127Cachi
A chic boutique property sat in the picture perfect village of Cachi. Quaint rooms, opening onto a pretty central courtyard, feature wooden floors, bright local artworks and cast iron beds. A small fire-lit restaurant serves up superb local delicacies. An utterly enchanting stay.Hideaway - Step into the intoxicating and utterly tranquil Cachi way of life.Sights nearby - Stroll around the picturesque village and view old colonial mansions, churches, cobbled streets and canals.Restrictions on children - Adult only.Full of character
Hotel La Merced del Alto 14 rooms from $289Cachi
A stunning white washed property set in a remote and outstandingly beautiful location. Painstakingly renovated throughout the property keeps its original charm yet there's a clean contemporary feel. Rooms boast crisp white linen, tiled floors and simple dark wood furniture. Absolute tranquility.Country Escape - Completely unwind at this picture perfect property surrounded by the Nevado de Cachi range. A heavenly escape.Sights nearby - Wander around the pretty town of Cachi just 15 minutes from the property.Remote - Off the beaten track.Full of character