- ✓ Book Online Now
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Zell am Ziller
Search the best hotels in Zell am Ziller
About Zell am Ziller
Zell am Ziller is wonderfully positioned right at the foot of the Reichenspitze peak, in the beautiful Ziller Valley. Our best places to stay in Zell am Ziller make the most of staying in such a small and charming resort.
This is a small traditional village, originally built as a gold-mining centre and now a small ski resort with some excellent skiing and a very memorable toboggan run. Zell am Ziller is a wonderfully peaceful spot to come to in the summer if you want to hike or pedal in the hills.
What not to miss:
- Primarily, most people come here for the skiing in the winter.
- Walk around the local town centre and take in the sights, for instance the church in the middle of town.
The best places to stay in Zell am Ziller aren’t as understated as you might expect, with Das Posthotel, a new eco-friendly boutique ski lodge topping our Guru’s list of the best places to stay in Zell am Ziller.
The best places to stay in Zell am Ziller
For boutique chic
- Das Posthotel is an eco friendly boutique ski lodge, with a wonderful design created using locally grown oak, pine and spruce. There are just 27 rooms and suites and they offer all sorts of indulgences like pillow menus, an extensive spa menu and gourmet cuisine - you can even ‘book a cook’ to come to your room. And the views from the balconies are something special.
For an apartment or chalet
- If you've decided that a self catering property would be more suitable for your holiday, then we recommend you visit our online booking partner Booking.com where they have a wide selection for all tastes and budgets.
- Innsbruck is 1 hour away, while Munich is 80 minutes transfer away.
- The best time of year to visit this small ski resort is during the winter months between December and April, as this is when you can make the most of the lovely skiing and memorable toboggan runs
- If you plan to hire a car, we recommend you visit our online partner Rentalcars for the best prices.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Zell am Ziller
Das Posthotel 27 rooms from £232Zell am Ziller
An eco friendly boutique ski lodge, expertly crafted from locally sourced spruce, oak, and pine. Guilt free indulgence is the name of the game, with pillow menus, extensive spa treatments, gourmet cuisine and excellent service. The beautiful suites offer private balconies facing sunrise or set.Total relaxation - Come back after a long day on the slopes, 'book a cook' in room, browse the pillow menu and head down to the spa.Eco break - This energy-saving boutique hotel is environmentally certified and built of pine, spruce and oak wood.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Full of characterRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels, Kiwi Collection, Tablet