- ✓ Book Online Now
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Cayman Brac
About Cayman Brac
Situated close to Little Cayman, the dramatic Cayman Brac is a haven for divers and snorkellers, and the best places to stay in Cayman Brac are perfect for outdoors types who want to get to know this rugged island better.
Cayman Brac has beautiful reefs, but its reefs have also been deadly - this is where to come if you want to dive shipwrecks but is also ideal for snorkellers. There are many ladder entries to the ocean which take you right out to the reefs.
Cayman Brac is probably the most Cayman of all the Caymans, in that it has really got its own island culture. This is where you'll find some of the most interesting museums, markets and walking trails.
What not to miss
- Some of the best areas to dive, snorkel and explore, renowned internationally.
- Explore the islands impressive and atmospheric caves.
- The glorious beaches, a great place to recharge the batteries.
The best places to stay in Cayman Brac are well off the beaten track and whilst some visitors just come for the day, it really is worth staying slightly longer!
For beach luxury
- The Brac Reef Beach Resort is perfectly geared up to help you explore some of the Cayman Islands' best dive sites. The accommodation is pleasantly Caribbean and there's plenty to do after diving - you can play tennis on the courts, watch a movie on the beach - one of Cayman Brac's nicest, or have supper there.
- Brac Reef Beach Resort prides itself on having diving as one of its main draws. The resort is situated perfectly on the coastline. However, there is still an abundance of relaxing that goes on, with lovely outdoor pools and Caribbean beach to put you in paradise after a hard days diving!
For an apartment or villa
- If you've decided that a self catering property would be more suitable for your holiday, then we recommend you visit our online booking partner Booking.com where they have a wide selection for all tastes and budgets.
- Cayman Brac is easily accessed by domestic flights through Grand Cayman Islands, where major airlines fly from around the globe.
- The Island holds a very pleasant temperature all year round, with lows of 20 degrees, and highs of above 30. The hurricane season is from June through until October.
- If you plan to hire a car, we recommend you visit our online partner Rentalcars for the best prices.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Cayman Brac
Le Soleil D'or 8 rooms from £242Cayman Brac
A luxury hotel boasting an epic location on a white sand beach. Take a room in the boutique hotel or, for utter privacy, hire a villa. Find simple Mediterranean style with white on white and plenty of light. Dine on exquisite cuisine with produce coming from the property's own farm. Fabulous.Beach Life - A stunning seaside escape, located on a picturesque white sand beach with turquoise seas.Diving - Enjoy more than 50 dive sites, including reef, wall and wreck diving and 100-foot crystal clear visibility.Birdwatching - There's almost 200 part- and full-time resident species of birds on Cayman Brac.Barefoot Luxury - For total relaxation.
Brac Reef Beach Resort 40 rooms from £260Cayman Islands
A dive resort geared up for exploring some of the best Cayman dive spots. Caribbean style ocean view rooms and suites, al fresco dining, movies on the beach, spa, outdoor massages, tennis courts, and access to pure white sands. Ideal for families and those with a sporting agenda.Diving - Dive the best sites in both Cayman Brac and Little Cayman, including famous Bloody Bay Wall.Active Holiday - The resort is dedicated to diving.On the beach - Located on the South Shore of Cayman Brac with 1,000 feet of beautiful white sand beach.Swimming Pool - Outdoor pool