- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Mustique
Mustique has plenty of mystique! A stunning private island paradise, it is dotted with some of the world's most luxurious holiday accommodation. Once thought of as reserved for royalty, film stars and oligarchs some the best places to stay in Mustique are now more affordable, in a special occasion kind of a way.
Mustique's beauty extends from the reefs off shore, to the nine perfect beaches complete with soft, white sand and swaying palms. The scrub is home to herons and tortoises.
Since the eighties, the island, and the majority of villas and two hotels, have been owned by the Mustique Company which in turn is owned by the island's home owners.
What not to miss:
- Relax on the picture perfect white sand beaches.
- Explore the colourful world under the sea on a snorkelling or scuba diving excursion.
- Try your hand at kite-surfing, deep sea diving and fishing.
- Indulge in relaxing spa treatments.
The best places to stay in Mustique are invariably beachside. Our collection are small, romantic and utterly tranquil. The ideal spots for a tropical getaway.
The best places to stay on Mustique
For a boutique stay
- The Cotton House Hotel is a boutique beach hotel with a French Indies style, wafted gently by soft palm fronds. It's luxurious and romantic, with just 20 rooms, suites and two bedroom villas, a full service spa and wonderful sea views. Its seafood restaurant is superb. Just as perfect as it sounds.
- Firefly is a sophisticated five room hotel set on green hills overlooking the beautiful Caribbean. There's an idyllic, lagoon style pool a popular restaurant and an iconic Martini bar. So it's cool as well as super chic.
For an apartment or villa
- If you've decided that a self catering property would be more suitable for your holiday, then we recommend you visit our online booking partner, booking.com where they have a wide selection for all tastes and budgets.
- Mustique has its own airport, served by domestic flights. The nearest international airport is at Barbados.
- Best time to visit - December through April is the most popular time to visit Mustique. The island has a tropical climate and the weather changes very little during the year. However, you can expect showers during the rainy season, which occurs from May through November.
- If you plan to hire a car, we recommend you visit our online partner Holiday Autos for the best prices.
Still not sure which is the best place to stay on Mustique for you?
- Browse through our list of all the best places to stay on Mustique.
- Expand your search to include the best places to stay in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Best Hotels in Mustique
Cotton House Hotel 20 rooms from $554Mustique
A luxury beach boutique set on white sands amongst green palms. A French West Indies style white building with a Caribbean twist. Romantic rooms, suites, and a two-bedroom villa have four poster beds, balconies, and azure sea views. Full service spa, fabulous seafood restaurant, pool, and beach bar.Barefoot Luxury - White sands, azure blue landscapes, and luxuriously styled amenities.Foodies - The Verandah serves fabulous fresh fish and seafood.Spa breaks - 'Alchemy for mind, body, and soul'.Luxury
Firefly 5 rooms from $733St Vincent and the Grenadines
A lively hotel with just seven rooms set in the hills overlooking the Caribbean sea. Boutique suites have four poster beds and sophisticated decoration. Lagoon-style swimming pool, iconic Martini bar, and a popular restaurant that uses all local produce. Romantic, luxurious, very cool.Views - Stunning ocean views.LuxuryBeach LifeHoneymoonsRecommended by - Kiwi Collection, Fodors