- ✓ Check Prices
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Mustique
Mustique has plenty of mystique, it's a stunning private island paradise dotted with some of the world's most luxurious holiday accommodation. Once thought of as reserved for royalty, film stars and oligarchs, some the best places to stay in Mustique are now more affordable, in a special occasion kind of a way.
Mustique's beauty extends from the reefs off shore, to its nine perfect beaches, complete with soft, white sand and swaying palms, and even the scrub, home to herons and tortoises.
Since the eighties the island, and the majority of its villas, and its two hotels, have been owned by the Mustique Company, which in turn is owned by the island's home owners. Wow. Wouldn't it be nice to own a piece of paradise….
- The Cotton House Hotel is a boutique beach hotel with a French Indies style, wafted gently by soft palm fronds. It's luxurious and romantic, with just 20 rooms, suites and two bedroom villas, a full service spa and wonderful sea views. Its seafood restaurant is superb. Just as perfect as it sounds.
- Firefly is a sophisticated five room hotel set on green hills overlooking the beautiful Caribbean. There's an idyllic, lagoon style pool a popular restaurant and an iconic Martini bar. So it's cool as well as super chic.
Still not sure which is the best place to stay on Mustique for you?
- Browse through our list of all the best places to stay on Mustique,
- expand your search to include the best places to stay in St. Vincent and the Grenadines,
- or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Best Hotels in Mustique
Cotton House Hotel 20 rooms from $554Mustique
A luxury beach boutique set on white sands amongst green palms. A French West Indies style white building with a Caribbean twist. Romantic rooms, suites, and a two-bedroom villa have four poster beds, balconies, and azure sea views. Full service spa, fabulous seafood restaurant, pool, and beach bar.Barefoot Luxury - White sands, azure blue landscapes, and luxuriously styled amenities.Foodies - The Verandah serves fabulous fresh fish and seafood.Spa breaks - 'Alchemy for mind, body, and soul'.Luxury
Firefly 5 rooms from $733St Vincent and the Grenadines
A lively hotel with just seven rooms set in the hills overlooking the Caribbean sea. Boutique suites have four poster beds and sophisticated decoration. Lagoon-style swimming pool, iconic Martini bar, and a popular restaurant that uses all local produce. Romantic, luxurious, very cool.Views - Stunning ocean views.LuxuryBeach LifeHoneymoonsRecommended by - Kiwi Collection, Fodors